Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: The Official

Post by JohnStOnge »

AZGrizFan wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
I show graphs because they are easier for most people to understand. Would you like to provide a statistical analysis to show that there was, for instance, a "statistically significant" change in the downward trend in the unemployment rate around the end of 2016? If so, feel free. But you won't because it's not there.
This post just proves that you don't comprehend what you're reading. NEVER have I said there was a statistically significant change in the unemployment trend. Never. You pass Trump's accomplishment off as nothing, but it was done in entirely different economic circumstances than the tailwinds afforded Obama for 8 years. It's YOU who won't look past the end of your nose, and as soon as you see an "analysis" (and I use that word very loosely) of the data that supports your TDS you run with it. There's no change in the trend. The change is in the economics UNDERLYING the trend. The miracle is the trend hasn't changed for the worse--like it has with just about every other President not named Trump when faced with the end of a natural business cycle and rising Fed rates and the historic and unprecedented unwinding of the Fed balance sheet that NO president EVER has had to deal with. The CHANGE is that he's gotten us into uncharted waters on several economic and employment indicators--something NO predecessor has EVER been able to accomplish in my lifetime despite these headwinds. You keep arguing about the "statistically significant change" that's not there. No one has ever argued that point. You must just enjoy playing with yourself.
Ok great. We agree that there hasn't been sufficient evidence to say anything has changed significantly. As far as I can tell you are taking the position that things WOULD have changed for the worse if Trump hadn't been elected.

So you look at something like the graph of the unemployment rate over time below and say, "Hey, if TRUMP hadn't gotten elected in 2016 that trend WOULD have changed right there near the end! It's a MIRACLE."

Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

JohnStOnge wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
This post just proves that you don't comprehend what you're reading. NEVER have I said there was a statistically significant change in the unemployment trend. Never. You pass Trump's accomplishment off as nothing, but it was done in entirely different economic circumstances than the tailwinds afforded Obama for 8 years. It's YOU who won't look past the end of your nose, and as soon as you see an "analysis" (and I use that word very loosely) of the data that supports your TDS you run with it. There's no change in the trend. The change is in the economics UNDERLYING the trend. The miracle is the trend hasn't changed for the worse--like it has with just about every other President not named Trump when faced with the end of a natural business cycle and rising Fed rates and the historic and unprecedented unwinding of the Fed balance sheet that NO president EVER has had to deal with. The CHANGE is that he's gotten us into uncharted waters on several economic and employment indicators--something NO predecessor has EVER been able to accomplish in my lifetime despite these headwinds. You keep arguing about the "statistically significant change" that's not there. No one has ever argued that point. You must just enjoy playing with yourself.
Ok great. We agree that there hasn't been sufficient evidence to say anything has changed significantly. As far as I can tell you are taking the position that things WOULD have changed for the worse if Trump hadn't been elected.

So you look at something like the graph of the unemployment rate over time below and say, "Hey, if TRUMP hadn't gotten elected in 2016 that trend WOULD have changed right there near the end! It's a MIRACLE."

Again, you don’t read what’s in front of you. This has NOTHING to do with Trump. Zero. Zip. Nada. Just that we are in uncharted waters WRT unemployment in general, unemployment among just about any minority group imaginable, GDP, etc., etc., and it’s been done in the face of economic headwinds few (if any) president have had to face. Is it Trump’s genius? Hell, I don’t know. All I know is HE is the president and it’s happening NOW. You’re the analytics genius. You can go figure whether he’s had any impact on these numbers or not.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by CID1990 »

Trump hasn’t yet been the Captain Queeg of foreign policy:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 0e6d4c5ab7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: The Official

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: Face it, your generation's voting record (both Dem/GOP) has stolen from future Americans.

None of you have been fiscal conservatives and it's time to pay the piper.

I'm certainly not going to let you continue stealing from not just my generation, but my children's.

You come from a generation of thieves and commies, redistributing wealth from the future to you.
This right here ^^^^^^

is the essence of a true communist.. the kind who supports dictators like Chavez and Castro

They say they are motivated by fairness and altruism but they are liars - it is all about retribution and power

Fortunately they are all outing themselves these days

Versus the virtuous free market folks who are motivated by liberty and fairness?

:lol:

Read Alpha’s post. You too are not qualified to speak to any of this. Own
a business and quit relying upon a government check or :stfu:

:kisswink:
mainejeff
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Post by mainejeff »

∞∞∞ wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Of course you would. You're a **** commie and don't want to earn what someone else has been forced to give you.

And I've been on record here multiple times supporting reduced government, cutting spending by 20% across the board, closing large departments like Education, HLS, etc., pulling troops back and closing bases overseas, stopping being the world's policeman, and otherwise reining in the runaway spending that's associated with BOTH parties, because I guarantee you I paid more in federal income taxes in 2018 than you **** MADE, so go peddle that weak-ass **** somewhere else junior. These are the adults talking.
Face it, your generation's voting record (both Dem/GOP) has stolen from future Americans.

I'm certainly not going to let you continue stealing from not just my generation, but my children's.

You come from a generation of thieves and commies, redistributing wealth from the future to you.
:nod: :nod: :nod:

:coffee:
Go Black Bears!
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

mainejeff wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: Face it, your generation's voting record (both Dem/GOP) has stolen from future Americans.

Noted.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote:Instead of natural growth with consumer protections, solid social safety nets, paying down debts during good times, and reducing the deficit, conservatives have pumped the economy by massively borrowing against the future and funneling the productivity of this nation to the top.

Maybe when the bill is due and AZ, BDK, and their ilk are old men, we'll pay for these IOUs with their social security, medicare, and 401Ks. I'd vote for that.

And notice how none of them care about the (exploding) deficit anymore. Even their "strong" economy can't make up for the money they steal from the work of future Americans...as long as they get theirs.
Of course you would. You're a fucking commie and don't want to earn what someone else has been forced to give you.

And I've been on record here multiple times supporting reduced government, cutting spending by 20% across the board, closing large departments like Education, HLS, etc., pulling troops back and closing bases overseas, stopping being the world's policeman, and otherwise reining in the runaway spending that's associated with BOTH parties, because I guarantee you I paid more in federal income taxes in 2018 than you fucking MADE, so go peddle that weak-ass shit somewhere else junior. These are the adults talking.
Z...What in the fuck does how much you make compared to Trip have anything to do with this? No one cares. I know you can’t be that insecure. You and Alpha...’I own a business...I make a ton...listen to me...listen...LISTEN!!!!’

Talk about weak as shit.

:rofl:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: RE: Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by UNI88 »

∞∞∞ wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Of course you would. You're a **** commie and don't want to earn what someone else has been forced to give you.

And I've been on record here multiple times supporting reduced government, cutting spending by 20% across the board, closing large departments like Education, HLS, etc., pulling troops back and closing bases overseas, stopping being the world's policeman, and otherwise reining in the runaway spending that's associated with BOTH parties, because I guarantee you I paid more in federal income taxes in 2018 than you **** MADE, so go peddle that weak-ass **** somewhere else junior. These are the adults talking.
Face it, your generation's voting record (both Dem/GOP) has stolen from future Americans.

And the social programs that you support are Ponzi schemes that will steal even more from future generations. Trump's tax cut exasperated an existing problem. You don't fix a spending problem by spending more.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: Wrong. There's no 'need' for many of these people. There's no need to buy all this **** they want, but don't ultimately need, to live.

We would be better off in the long run if these people spent less, and saved more.
You’re right. The “desire”. Which changes little about what I said.

I wonder how the economy would be doing if most people lived in 1200 square foot homes, had rotary phones, no cable or internet, and 24” TV’s?

(Fully acknowledging the world might be a better place)
If the majority that were living paycheck to paycheck (I see anywhere from 55% to 78% claiming that) and had little/no savings instead did that, in the long run, the economy would be better off. Especially considering that:
-the majority of the 'want but don't need stuff" isn't made in the US..
-change for those claiming to living paycheck to paycheck from a consumption to a savings based lifestyle wouldn't happen overnight. It would take several decades.
-If those people people were saving now, then the majority of the population would have more $$ to spend upon retirement, which would benefit the economy..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

kalm wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Of course you would. You're a fucking commie and don't want to earn what someone else has been forced to give you.

And I've been on record here multiple times supporting reduced government, cutting spending by 20% across the board, closing large departments like Education, HLS, etc., pulling troops back and closing bases overseas, stopping being the world's policeman, and otherwise reining in the runaway spending that's associated with BOTH parties, because I guarantee you I paid more in federal income taxes in 2018 than you fucking MADE, so go peddle that weak-ass shit somewhere else junior. These are the adults talking.
Z...What in the fuck does how much you make compared to Trip have anything to do with this? No one cares. I know you can’t be that insecure. You and Alpha...’I own a business...I make a ton...listen to me...listen...LISTEN!!!!’

Talk about weak as shit.

I make less than $35k a year.......but I actually know about how a business runs and the costs commies like Trip are clueless to. They run around saying "pay a working wage" "pay for our healthcare", etc.

Fuck you its OUR business and we will run it how we want if you don't like it start your own business and fail you cowards.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
This right here ^^^^^^

is the essence of a true communist.. the kind who supports dictators like Chavez and Castro

They say they are motivated by fairness and altruism but they are liars - it is all about retribution and power

Fortunately they are all outing themselves these days

Versus the virtuous free market folks who are motivated by liberty and fairness?

I don't have to qualify anything to talk about ideology/religion

And I also never said capitalism was concerned with fairness or altruism -... it isn't.

All I'm saying is that social justice is THE lie perpetrated by every single Communist dictatorship or takeover since Karl Marx shat the ideology out - it is the cornerstone of the entire scam - and the people who espouse it aren't about social justice. They are about revenge and power, fueled by personal anger. See Treep's post for your example

BTW - you're once again reliably triggered by critiques of communists. It's like Comcast for Clitz
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Re: RE: Re: The Official

Post by mainejeff »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:I make less than $35k a year.......
Yikes. Those lawyer fees must really be putting the hurt on you. :?

Go Black Bears!
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

AZGrizFan wrote:
mainejeff wrote:

Noted.
Note all you want, angry Conk.

Go Black Bears!
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:

And I also never said capitalism was concerned with fairness or altruism -... it isn't.

All I'm saying is that social justice is THE lie perpetrated by every single Communist dictatorship or takeover since Karl Marx shat the ideology out - it is the cornerstone of the entire scam - and the people who espouse it aren't about social justice. They are about revenge and power, fueled by personal anger. See Treep's post for your example

BTW - you're once again reliably triggered by critiques of communists. It's like Comcast for Clitz
Lighten up, Francis. I just poking fun at you and Alpha.

BTW, note the Trip post you were replying only mentioned communism as it pertained to faux capitalists.

Tell us who's triggered again? :lol:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote:

Talk about weak as shit.

Has nothing to do with how much I make, but how much I pay in taxes. His "you and your generation are stealing from our babies mouths" bullshit ain't gonna fly. I pay a metric fuck-ton in taxes--probably 10x what he pays in--most of which I'll probably never see any benefit from (SSI, Medicare, etc., I'm looking at you), so he can go pound sand into that Arab vagina of his... :nod: :nod: :nod:
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:I make less than $35k a year.......but I actually know about how a business runs and the costs commies like Trip are clueless to. They run around saying "pay a working wage" "pay for our healthcare", etc.
I'm going to guess you make quite a bit more than $35k a year...
My guess is that you "show" about that much in profit

Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote:
kalm wrote:

Talk about weak as shit.

Has nothing to do with how much I make, but how much I pay in taxes. His "you and your generation are stealing from our babies mouths" bullshit ain't gonna fly. I pay a metric fuck-ton in taxes--probably 10x what he pays in--most of which I'll probably never see any benefit from (SSI, Medicare, etc., I'm looking at you), so he can go pound sand into that Arab vagina of his... :nod: :nod: :nod:
Hate the game, not the player.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

kalm wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

BTW, note the Trip post you were replying only mentioned communism as it pertained to faux capitalists.

You intentionally miss the point just to have something to debate

Treep’s post was angry and vindictive. THAT is what I was referring to. That he is a communist is already read and well established. I feel no need to point that out other than in the context that it is fueled by anger

Got it now? Or do I need to explain it to you like my 8 year old?
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

AZGrizFan wrote:
kalm wrote:

Talk about weak as shit.

Get em AZ!

ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Chizzang wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:I make less than $35k a year.......but I actually know about how a business runs and the costs commies like Trip are clueless to. They run around saying "pay a working wage" "pay for our healthcare", etc.

Nope I'm just a poor uneducated fat redneck playing the game.

ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:

Tell us who's triggered again? Image

Treep’s post was angry and vindictive. THAT is what I was referring to. That he is a communist is already read and well established. I feel no need to point that out other than in the context that it is fueled by anger

FWIW..........I LOVE when you explain to Kalm like and 8 year old :coffee:

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Chizzang wrote:

Just like Trump “showed” 1+ billion in losses 1985-1994 or whatever it was.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:

Yes...that would be helpful, thx!

There are commies everywhere now and I need help ID’ing these bad guys. :thumb:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

FWIW..........I LOVE when you explain to Kalm like and 8 year old :coffee:

* an

Looser.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Friend bought me a Make America Great Again Hat on her trip to DC.

Fits great.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz