Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ibanez wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:
You're hanging your hat on Papadopoulos? Risky move.
I'm going by what the people who have been involved in the investigations say. Neither you, me, SD Hornet, Houndawg, et al... are on the inside. And when multiple investigations say the same thing, I have to believe there's some truth to it.
You are correct, but my point is when the truth comes out about Papa, it's going to make people question how that deserved an investigation.

It's going to be just like Page, when the info comes out. Did you know Page was an FBI informant up until the point he was a Russian spy?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote:
Ibanez wrote: I'm going by what the people who have been involved in the investigations say. Neither you, me, SD Hornet, Houndawg, et al... are on the inside. And when multiple investigations say the same thing, I have to believe there's some truth to it.
You are correct, but my point is when the truth comes out about Papa, it's going to make people question how that deserved an investigation.

It's going to be just like Page, when the info comes out. Did you know Page was an FBI informant up until the point he was a Russian spy?
Like always, if/when new information or BETTER information comes out, i'm more than happy to reexamine my position and change based on new facts.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ibanez wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:You are correct, but my point is when the truth comes out about Papa, it's going to make people question how that deserved an investigation.

Like always, if/when new information or BETTER information comes out, i'm more than happy to reexamine my position and change based on new facts.
Where does this information need to come from before you accept it? Which news source would you consider unbiased?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Like always, if/when new information or BETTER information comes out, i'm more than happy to reexamine my position and change based on new facts.
Where does this information need to come from before you accept it? Which news source would you consider unbiased?
Well for the Russian investigation it comes from the actual investigations, not CNN or Fox News spin. It’s better to go to the actual report, investigation documents and such than rely on a talking head. At least that’s my view. Everyone has a bias. But I like to read from several websites, listen to different commentators and make my own opinion.

Reuter’s is usually a good, solid news organization.

Take for example the news of today - the White House instructing Hope Hicks to not turn over documents. On CNN it’s obstruction. I bet on Fox News it’s perfectly legal and this is to help stop the House’s “witch hunt.” Legal experts on both sides will give different opinions. When it comes down to it I go by something we’ve all heard and have probably told our kids - If you’re innocent then you have nothing to hide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Hey now. Don’t talk about my sisters that way. :rofl:
:lol: Are they all libruls?
Not all. Only 3 of the 7. :coffee: :coffee:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: :lol: Are they all libruls?
You have 7 sisters? :shock:

No wonder you’re so crabby: you had to fight to get to the crapper for 18 years. :lol:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote:
Third, AZ is incorrect, the Steele Dossier wasn't the catalyst. Multiple investigations, including one by the Republican House has said as such.
Hold up, pip squeak. :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: I NEVER said the dossier was the catalyst. I said:
AZGrizFan wrote: You have no problem that the entire report/investigation was based on a flawed/false premise? He should just go quietly into the night regardless? Would you?
To which YOU replied/assumed:
Ibanez wrote:Are you talking about the Steele Dossier?

Mueller's report cites Papadopoulos and supposed Russian involvement in the DNC leaks prompted the investigations. The Dossier didn't initiate the investigation no matter how much Sean Hannity and Trump want you to believe.
To which I then replied:
AZGrizFan wrote: And who developed the dossier? What prompted/initiated the investigation?
Nowhere did I say I believed the dossier was the catalyst. In fact, I asked specifically WHAT prompted the investigation?
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ivytalk wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
You have 7 sisters? :shock:

No wonder you’re so crabby: you had to fight to get to the crapper for 18 years. :lol:
Seven OLDER sisters. :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

3 Donks
3 Conks
1 Agnostic
2 Conk brothers
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: You have 7 sisters? :shock:

3 Donks
3 Conks
1 Agnostic
2 Conk brothers
Must be a helluva Thanksgiving for the AZGF clan! Do you need to rent a Legion hall? :D
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
Third, AZ is incorrect, the Steele Dossier wasn't the catalyst. Multiple investigations, including one by the Republican House has said as such.
Hold up, pip squeak. :tothehand: :tothehand: :tothehand: I NEVER said the dossier was the catalyst. I said:
AZGrizFan wrote: You have no problem that the entire report/investigation was based on a flawed/false premise? He should just go quietly into the night regardless? Would you?
To which YOU replied/assumed:
Ibanez wrote:Are you talking about the Steele Dossier?

Mueller's report cites Papadopoulos and supposed Russian involvement in the DNC leaks prompted the investigations. The Dossier didn't initiate the investigation no matter how much Sean Hannity and Trump want you to believe.
To which I then replied:
AZGrizFan wrote: And who developed the dossier? What prompted/initiated the investigation?
Nowhere did I say I believed the dossier was the catalyst. In fact, I asked specifically WHAT prompted the investigation?
I must've confused you with someone else. Sorry bud.

You assumed that I
I did assume you were talking about the dossier b/c that seems to be the talking point that people hold on to.

I must've gotten thrown off by you quoting my post and asked a question which was answered in the post you quoted.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Ivytalk wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:

3 Donks
3 Conks
1 Agnostic
2 Conk brothers
Must be a helluva Thanksgiving for the AZGF clan! Do you need to rent a Legion hall? :D
With that many kids, i'd say the Knights of Columbus hall. :coffee:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Are you talking about the Steele Dossier?

Trump surrounded himself by shady people. Are you familiar with Operation Crossfire Hurricane?

Besides, if you had something like the Steele Dossier given to you, don't you think you'd want to take it seriously and verify or disprove it's contents? The dossier was correct about some things like Russian interference in the election, the Kremlin being responsible for the DNC hacked emails and Wikileaks. I think the Golden Showers is the only thing in the dossier that's either unproven or false. Just about everything else is factually correct in one way or another.
And who developed the dossier? What prompted/initiated the investigation?
In case you missed it. :kisswink:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
And who developed the dossier? What prompted/initiated the investigation?
Yes. In response to YOU specifically mentioning the dossier. :kisswink: :kisswink:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: Must be a helluva Thanksgiving for the AZGF clan! Do you need to rent a Legion hall? :D
With that many kids, i'd say the Knights of Columbus hall. :coffee:
They used to be fun. Until my three sisters developed horrible cases of TDS. :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: With that many kids, i'd say the Knights of Columbus hall. :coffee:
They used to be fun. Until my three sisters developed horrible cases of TDS. :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:
On a scale of 1 to JSO how bad is it?

I am pretty fortunate that in my family (5 siblings) we all agree that Trump is a POS (our arguments are on how big of one he is). Our discussion usually revolve around the current small business environment and the markets. Throw in a few history topics and that is vast majority of what is discussed when we all get together.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Winterborn wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:

I am pretty fortunate that in my family (5 siblings) we all agree that Trump is a POS (our arguments are on how big of one he is). Our discussion usually revolve around the current small business environment and the markets. Throw in a few history topics and that is vast majority of what is discussed when we all get together.
Oh, they make JSO look like child's play. :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
Yes. In response to YOU specifically mentioning the dossier. :kisswink: :kisswink:
I see, now.

Yeah, I brought it up because all I’ve heard on this board by Republicans was the dossier being the false information that started the investigation, contrary to facts. I don’t recall who kept promoting that idea. Probably some apologist like AG, BDK or SD.

Obvious troll

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Winterborn wrote:

Oh, they make JSO look like child's play. :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:
Haha damn.

In my family( 5 siblings) everyone but I voted for Trump because he wasn’t Clinton. But they’re all tired of shit.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Hey! Just like Carter Page! A supposed evil Russian actually turns out to be a State department informant.

Boy, how does Mueller keep getting it wrong.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... department
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

What this forum needs is a good: Bush/Hitler thread...
there's a lot of meat on that bone

:geek:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Chizzang wrote:What this forum needs is a good: Bush/Hitler thread...

I think we can make a generic "American President/Hitler" thread. I'm told by some Republican friends that Obama was Hitler.

Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Ibanez wrote:
Chizzang wrote:What this forum needs is a good: Bush/Hitler thread...

I think we can make a generic "American President/Hitler" thread. I'm told by some Republican friends that Obama was Hitler.

That is irrefutable !

:nod:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Speaking of bones

You might want to “bone” up on the history of Nazi Germany before wading in

Otherwise you’ll be making silly talk like,

Sudetenland = Iraq

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: First, stop saying collusion. That's not a crime here (that's more like Verizon and Sprint trying to set prices or something.). It's conspiracy. Words are important and let's use them correctly.
Nope. Media was pimping this failed narrative as Russian Collusion. I'll continue to use that term. And yes, I understand collusion is not a crime.
Second, I agree that the goal posts were moved but I never for one moment thought the MUELLER investigation was about impeachment. Sure, the underlying motive behind anything the Democrats have done are to that effect. But I don't think the Trump Administrations own investigation had impeachment in mind.
Huh? Muellers' recent presser was a wink and a nod towards impeachment. Even blind ass jellybelly saw that. Muellers' job wasn't' to absolve anyone of a crime but to determine/find evidence for prosecution...and since a President can't be prosecuted, he was to find a reason for impeachment. How are you not connecting these dots?
The Dossier was a critical part of the FISA warrant. Pretty sure that's been covered on here multiple times (with sources and links). I'm not going to go back and dig it up, feel free to do your own homework.
Fourth, I don't see the Republicans putting country before party and impeaching any Republican President. For the record, I feel the same about the Democrats. They won't hand over that sort of victory to the opposition. I'm extremely jaded so take that for what it's worth.
There are plenty of R's that hate Trump. If Mueller found the goods then best believe they would not have hesitated to vote for impeachment.
Fifth, who said anything about entrapment? I'm not following you there. I could've missed some posts, especially if it's something that came from SK.
The whole Papadopulos thing was a set up. They would have gotten him on something more than a process crime if there was any "there there". Here is a good interview with him about the whole situation, its worth a listen IMO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb6em1zCg2A&t=1s

Sixth, I appreciate the respectfulness of our back and forth on this. It's proof that 2 people, with varying opinions can have a civil discussion. :kisswink:
:thumb:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

SeattleGriz wrote:Hey! Just like Carter Page! A supposed evil Russian actually turns out to be a State department informant.

Boy, how does Mueller keep getting it wrong.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... department
But no Deep State though...

:lol: :lol: :lol: