Epstein Arrested

Political discussions
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Re: Epstein Arrested

Post by 93henfan »

There are surely video cameras everywhere in the facility. Any conspiracies could quickly be put to rest with release of the video(s).

It's sort of like the moon landing. Scientists around the world bounce laser signals all the time off of the laser ranging retroreflectors that were left there by the Apollo astronauts. Proof exists of the landing.

Proof exists of Epstein's suicide if it happened. Release the video(s). Easy peasy.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Something smells real fishy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

There *should* be video cameras, but they don’t always show inside the cells themselves. And coming as no surprise... in some states over the years privacy issues have been successfully argued for inmates. It would not surprise me one bit if NY was one of those states.

I’ll say this though - you don’t just come off of suicide watch after a week or so. Once you’re on it, you’re on it. And dude actually tried to kill himself a couple weeks ago... so somebody took him off the 15 min watch in a way that was almost certainly a policy violation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

There *should* be video cameras, but they don’t always show inside the cells themselves. And coming as no surprise... in some states over the years privacy issues have been successfully argued for inmates. It would not surprise me one bit if NY was one of those states.

I’ll say this though - you don’t just come off of suicide watch after a week or so. Once you’re on it, you’re on it. And dude actually tried to kill himself a couple weeks ago... so somebody took him off the 15 min watch in a way that was almost certainly a policy violation.

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

My favorite jailhouse video of all time is watching El Chapo doing the old Michael Scott into the pisser and never returning.

dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

BDKJMU wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
No sh1t

WTF?!

The feds better figure this one out. But the NY jailer who let it happen is a member of one of the most cunt infested police unions in the country so he’ll get a couple days off

“..The billionaire had been taken off suicide watch before he took his own life on Saturday morning - sparking outrage from Attorney General William Barr who has now vowed to look into the circumstances surrounding Epstein's death.

'Epstein's death raises serious questions that must be answered,' Barr said in a statement on Saturday afternoon.

'In addition to the FBI's investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of the death'....”
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -cell.html
He was at Federal Prison, controlled by Barr. Gasp.
:thumb:
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

dbackjon wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: “..The billionaire had been taken off suicide watch before he took his own life on Saturday morning - sparking outrage from Attorney General William Barr who has now vowed to look into the circumstances surrounding Epstein's death.

'Epstein's death raises serious questions that must be answered,' Barr said in a statement on Saturday afternoon.

'In addition to the FBI's investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of the death'....”
How was he in a Federal prison when he had not been convicted or sentenced with anything?

(hint: you’re wrong and you’re no different from a birther)

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
No sh1t

WTF?!

The feds better figure this one out. But the NY jailer who let it happen is a member of one of the most cunt infested police unions in the country so he’ll get a couple days off

“..The billionaire had been taken off suicide watch before he took his own life on Saturday morning - sparking outrage from Attorney General William Barr who has now vowed to look into the circumstances surrounding Epstein's death.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shocked! Shocked I tell you!

:lmao:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

CID1990 wrote:
dbackjon wrote:
How was he in a Federal prison when he had not been convicted or sentenced with anything?

(hint: you’re wrong and you’re no different from a birther)

So he was in a federal facility?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote:Did anyone think this would not be how his life ended? :lol:
Anybody blackmailing the ultra-wealthy and getting away with it for that amount of time must have taken precautions to make sure the shit would hit the fan upon their demise, right? :?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

CID1990 wrote: How was he in a Federal prison when he had not been convicted or sentenced with anything?
you're either being pedantic or you're confused. :suspicious:

he was at MCC New York - a federal correctional facility under the Federal Bureau of Prisons.
https://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/nym/
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
CID1990 wrote: How was he in a Federal prison when he had not been convicted or sentenced with anything?

he was at MCC New York - a federal correctional facility under the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

Hmmmm
:thumb:
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

I'm trying to figure out why people think the guy committing suicide is a denial of justice. So the guy was so miserable that he killed himself. That means he got away with something?
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: RE: Re: Epstein Arrested

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote:
SDHornet wrote:Did anyone think this would not be how his life ended? Image
Anybody blackmailing the ultra-wealthy and getting away with it for that amount of time must have taken precautions to make sure the shit would hit the fan upon their demise, right? :?
Good point. Hadn't thought about that yet.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

mainejeff2 wrote:Autopsy completed but results not released "pending further information". :roll:

Our government led by Donald Trump is so fucking swampy........ :ohno:
Sorry dude. These were Obama leftovers. Trump is cleaning up that mess.

Wingman my ass.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

93henfan wrote:There are surely video cameras everywhere in the facility. Any conspiracies could quickly be put to rest with release of the video(s).

It's sort of like the moon landing. Scientists around the world bounce laser signals all the time off of the laser ranging retroreflectors that were left there by the Apollo astronauts. Proof exists of the landing.

Proof exists of Epstein's suicide if it happened. Release the video(s). Easy peasy.
There’s no video of Jeffrey Epstein’s apparent suicide: sources

There’s no surveillance video of the incident during which Jeffrey Epstein apparently hanged himself in a federal lockup in Lower Manhattan, law-enforcement officials told The Post on Sunday.

Although there are cameras in the 9 South wing where the convicted pedophile was being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, they are trained on the areas outside the cells and not inside, according to sources familiar with the setup there....”
https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/theres-no ... e-sources/
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

BDKJMU wrote:
93henfan wrote:There are surely video cameras everywhere in the facility. Any conspiracies could quickly be put to rest with release of the video(s).

There’s no video of Jeffrey Epstein’s apparent suicide: sources

There’s no surveillance video of the incident during which Jeffrey Epstein apparently hanged himself in a federal lockup in Lower Manhattan, law-enforcement officials told The Post on Sunday.

Although there are cameras in the 9 South wing where the convicted pedophile was being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, they are trained on the areas outside the cells and not inside, according to sources familiar with the setup there....”
A camera on the outside of the cell would work. It would at least rule out any help with the asphyxiation. That's if the time stamps can be validated.
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:

No, I had read that he was in a Manhattan precinct jail. Obviously that info was incorrect.

HEY EVERYBODY LOOK! JELLY GOT A WIN!!!

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote:
houndawg wrote:
Anybody blackmailing the ultra-wealthy and getting away with it for that amount of time must have taken precautions to make sure the **** would hit the fan upon their demise, right? :?
Good point. Hadn't thought about that yet.
Lets see the carcass. :coffee:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:

No, I had read that he was in a Manhattan precinct jail. Obviously that info was incorrect.

I guess the Attorney General will get to the bottom of this.... :rofl:

Whichever guard took the money better spend it fast
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

houndawg wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

I just did some reading on that particular lockup.

Incompetence, indifference, and no small amount of malice seem to be the mission statement there

People kill themselves in jail all the time - and as with all other avenues of life, when a rich famous dude does it, he gets attention. But nobody else does

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:
houndawg wrote:

I just did some reading on that particular lockup.

Incompetence, indifference, and no small amount of malice seem to be the mission statement there

People kill themselves in jail all the time - and as with all other avenues of life, when a rich famous dude does it, he gets attention. But nobody else does

Seems like the kind of thing that somebody with some authority would have spent time stressing the importance of to the high school dropout on duty. "Don't fuck this one up, Jones, or there will be a world of shit such that none may abideth before it. Especially you."

Do you think heat will reach Barr's level over this?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

93henfan wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:There’s no video of Jeffrey Epstein’s apparent suicide: sources

A camera on the outside of the cell would work. It would at least rule out any help with the asphyxiation. That's if the time stamps can be validated.
yeah, just what you'd expect for a suicide watch... :coffee:

Somebody like Napolean once said that we shouldn't be too hasty to attribute to malice that which can be explained easily by stupidity.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

This just keeps getting better. Epstein's cellmate was transfered out of their cell Friday with no reason yet given. The guards didn't check on him for hours when SOP was every 30 minutes. No video. Autopsy inconclusive.

:lol:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

93henfan wrote:This just keeps getting better. Epstein's cellmate was transfered out of their cell Friday with no reason yet given. The guards didn't check on him for hours when SOP was every 30 minutes. No video. Autopsy inconclusive.

:lol:
First successful suicide at MCC New York in 21 years.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)