BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: The Official

Post by BDKJMU »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Oh, do you think I approve of that? What does Trump gain from revoking awards? It’s petty. But we already knew Trump is a petty ****. He should stick to domestic policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would say dealing with supposed war crimes is waaaaaay more under the purview of the president than a burglary in Boston.
Or of a homicide of some random teen in Sanford, FL, or some thug in Ferguson, MO.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by ∞∞∞ »

AZGrizFan wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: Yup. If the're wrong about Israel, they'd be happy to directly demonstrate how they're wrong.

Banning them makes it clear the women are spot-on in their criticisms.

I hope the next administration completely re-evaluates our relationship with Israel.
Please explain why they should allow them in? They've made their position on Israel very clear.
They don't have to, but If Israel bans legislative members (co-equals to the executive), they shouldn't receive aid or support from our country. Otherwise Israel doesn't have to like them or agree, but they have to acknowledge they're leaders in our representative democracy.

These aren't two random Americans they're banning.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

∞∞∞ wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Please explain why they should allow them in? They've made their position on Israel very clear.
They don't have to, but If Israel bans legislative members (co-equals to the executive), they shouldn't receive aid or support from our country. Otherwise Israel doesn't have to like them or agree, but they have to acknowledge they're leaders in our representative democracy.

No, they're not. They're two "Americans" who openly support terrorist organizations who are hell-bent on destroying Israel. Go figure that Israel doesn't want them trapsing around for photo ops.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

AZGrizFan wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: They don't have to, but If Israel bans legislative members (co-equals to the executive), they shouldn't receive aid or support from our country. Otherwise Israel doesn't have to like them or agree, but they have to acknowledge they're leaders in our representative democracy.

No, they're not. They're two "Americans" who openly support terrorist organizations who are hell-bent on destroying Israel. Go figure that Israel doesn't want them trapsing around for photo ops.
Did you know it's possible to criticize the government of a country and not the people residing in it? :roll:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

∞∞∞ wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
Did you know it's possible to criticize the government of a country and not the people residing in it? :roll:
They support terrorist organizations. Are those organizations only trying to eliminate the government? They don't hate just the government. They hate JEWS. Period. They want to see them eradicated from the area.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

∞∞∞ wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
They're two-faced hypocrites. They support Maduro but criticize Israel. They criticize the Venezuelan resistance but give Hamas a pass. Who is firing rockets at civilian targets from the cover of schools and who is marching in the streets to protest? It's laughable how transparent their bias is.

Israel has some share of responsibility for the Palestinians but it is no where near 100% and is close to equal to the PLO/Hamas' share. Arab and western nations also share some of the blame.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

UNI88 wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: Did you know it's possible to criticize the government of a country and not the people residing in it? :roll:
They're two-faced hypocrites. They support Maduro but criticize Israel. They criticize the Venezuelan resistance but give Hamas a pass. Who is firing rockets at civilian targets from the cover of schools and who is marching in the streets to protest? It's laughable how transparent their bias is.

Israel has some share of responsibility for the Palestinians but it is no where near 100% and is close to equal to the PLO/Hamas' share. Arab and western nations also share some of the blame.

Not to mention even so much as a peep from them about the atrocities in Saudi Arabia... The mother land

:lol:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

∞∞∞ wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:

They are not even Americans so you are right

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

∞∞∞ wrote:
Ibanez wrote:https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/15/politics ... index.html

What a thin-skinned punk.
Yup. If the're wrong about Israel, they'd be happy to directly demonstrate how they're wrong.

I hope the next administration completely re-evaluates our relationship with Israel.
They said many negative things about Israel, including a boycott, what do those 2 dimwits expect? Good for Israel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: Yup. If the're wrong about Israel, they'd be happy to directly demonstrate how they're wrong.

They wouldn't admit they were wrong about Israel (or anything for that matter) if you hit them in the face with the evidence.

Please explain why Isreal should allow them in? They've made their position on Israel very clear.
Why shouldn't they? Neither are criminals. They don't represent a hostile governments (sorta) or terroists organizations. They are representatives of an ally. I guess freedom of speech and free association is on a case by base basis.

I don't care for them but this is the petty bullshit that Trump can easily avoid if he wasn't so thin-skinned and a petulant child.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
I would say dealing with supposed war crimes is waaaaaay more under the purview of the president than a burglary in Boston.
Or of a homicide of some random teen in Sanford, FL, or some thug in Ferguson, MO.
You don't see why the first black President was wading into a domestic conversation around race? :suspicious:

Surely you're not this naive. Or biased.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote:
∞∞∞ wrote: Did you know it's possible to criticize the government of a country and not the people residing in it? :roll:
They support terrorist organizations. Are those organizations only trying to eliminate the government? They don't hate just the government. They hate JEWS. Period. They want to see them eradicated from the area.
They said that!? Where can I read/watch this stunning revelation?!

It could've been BDK, but someone here that when Trump says stupid or hateful shit that words don't matter only actions.

So... :coffee:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: Or of a homicide of some random teen in Sanford, FL, or some thug in Ferguson, MO.
You don't see why the first black President was wading into a domestic conversation around race? :suspicious:

No, I don't. But if he insisted, it would have been great if he hadn't chosen to pour gasoline on a fucking fire while he was at it.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
They said that!? Where can I read/watch this stunning revelation?!

It could've been BDK, but someone here that when Trump says stupid or hateful shit that words don't matter only actions.

So... :coffee:
:roll: :roll:

It's in their DNA. :tothehand: :tothehand:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
They wouldn't admit they were wrong about Israel (or anything for that matter) if you hit them in the face with the evidence.

Please explain why Isreal should allow them in? They've made their position on Israel very clear.
Why shouldn't they? Neither are criminals. They don't represent a hostile governments (sorta) or terroists organizations. They are representatives of an ally. I guess freedom of speech and free association is on a case by base basis.

I don't care for them but this is the petty bullshit that Trump can easily avoid if he wasn't so thin-skinned and a petulant child.
Does Israel have freedom of speech laws? :coffee: :coffee:

And they sure as fuck do represent terrorist organizations. Represent them. Support them. Champion their causes. :ohno: :ohno:
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Re: RE: Re: The Official "Making America Great Again" Thread

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Ibanez wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:

It's nothing the left doesnt do, they have free speech but they also have to deal with the consequences of their hate speak.

Good for Trump

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Why shouldn't they? Neither are criminals. They don't represent a hostile governments (sorta) or terroists organizations. They are representatives of an ally. I guess freedom of speech and free association is on a case by base basis.

Does Israel have freedom of speech laws? :coffee: :coffee:

And they sure as fuck do represent terrorist organizations. Represent them. Support them. Champion their causes. :ohno: :ohno:
I must’ve missed that part of their CVs. Which terrorist orgs?

America has Free Speech and because they oppose Trump, He is using his influence to make things difficult for him.

FWIW - I don’t like those two. I think they’re ridiculous and am happy that they’re only reps and not senators.

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Why shouldn't they? Neither are criminals. They don't represent a hostile governments (sorta) or terroists organizations. They are representatives of an ally. I guess freedom of speech and free association is on a case by base basis.

It's nothing the left doesnt do, they have free speech but they also have to deal with the consequences of their hate speak.

Good for Trump

Oh. So does that go for Trump? He spouts hateful shit on the regular. I’m sure there’s no hypocrisy there

LeadBolt
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by LeadBolt »

I made a trip to Israel and the Palestinian Authority last fall. There seemed to be out right overt discrimination against Christians and Jews in the Authority, but not against Muslims and Christians in Israel. The stated objective of the PLO and Hamas is outright destroying of Israel, while that of Israel is co-existence. That these two nunchucks supporting Israel ‘s destruction are banned only seems logical. I’m sure if they tempered their hate speech they would be allowed in.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: Or of a homicide of some random teen in Sanford, FL, or some thug in Ferguson, MO.

He had no business with the “Police acted stupidly”, “if I had a son he would look like Trayvon” and siding with a “hands up, don’t
shoot” narrative based on a total lie.

Surely you’re not this naive. Or biased. :suspicious:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:It's nothing the left doesnt do, they have free speech but they also have to deal with the consequences of their hate speak.

Good for Trump

Oh. So does that go for Trump? He spouts hateful **** on the regular. I’m sure there’s no hypocrisy there

No he doesn’t..You’re starting to sound like you have TDS.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Ibanez wrote:
ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:It's nothing the left doesnt do, they have free speech but they also have to deal with the consequences of their hate speak.

Good for Trump

Oh. So does that go for Trump? He spouts hateful shit on the regular. I’m sure there’s no hypocrisy there

Please post the hateful comments all he does is propose unity and bringing the country together.

I will wait....................but I wont hold my breath

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
Ibanez wrote: You don't see why the first black President was wading into a domestic conversation around race? :suspicious:

He had no business with the “Police acted stupidly”, “if I had a son he would look like Trayvon” and siding with a “hands up, don’t
shoot” narrative based on a total lie.

Surely you’re not this naive. Or biased. :suspicious:
I think he had every right to speak about something happening. Just as Trump does.

Doesn't mean I agree with what he said. That's the beauty of free speech that people like you tend to forget or ignore.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote:
Ibanez wrote:

Please post the hateful comments all he does is propose unity and bringing the country together.

I will wait....................but I wont hold my breath
:lol: Your troll job is obvious. You can't be this delusional.

Maybe, but I doubt it.