Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by Winterborn »

Ibanez wrote:
mainejeff2 wrote:Image

:yikes:
:ohno: Tighty-whities.
Could be worse. He could of went commando......
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

I hope I can still play tennis when I'm 72...

:nod:

love him or hate him at least he's out there doing it
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Sue Gordon steps down. Another Swamp creature bites the dust.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

SeattleGriz wrote:Sue Gordon steps down. Another Swamp creature bites the dust.
Dude, Trump is the swamp creature. There is no indication that Sue Gordon has been anything other than an ethical public official. What happened with her is just one more indication of how corrupt Trump is.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by SeattleGriz »

JohnStOnge wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:Sue Gordon steps down. Another Swamp creature bites the dust.
Dude, Trump is the swamp creature. There is no indication that Sue Gordon has been anything other than an ethical public official. What happened with her is just one more indication of how corrupt Trump is.
The game is over. Why do you think Coats was shown the door. He's slow walking information the public needs to see.

You bother to read the Rosemary Collyer FISA abuse report I posted. The government was caught fucking spying on Americans.

You're stuck on Trump when you should be more worried about your civil liberties.

You didn't think this would happen after 9/11 eventually? I don't think this is a Dem vs Rep thing. This is our government overstepping the 4th amendment.

They need a few brush back pitches. Get the game back to where it should be.

Sue Gordon wasn't going to allow that.
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
The game is over. Why do you think Coats was shown the door. He's slow walking information the public needs to see.

You bother to read the Rosemary Collyer FISA abuse report I posted. The government was caught **** spying on Americans.

You're stuck on Trump when you should be more worried about your civil liberties.

You didn't think this would happen after 9/11 eventually? I don't think this is a Dem vs Rep thing. This is our government overstepping the 4th amendment.

Agreed, you are wasting your time trying to talk sense tp JSO, he is too deep into TDS to see facts if they bite his butt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

You bother to read the Rosemary Collyer FISA abuse report I posted. The government was caught **** spying on Americans.

Jesus, SG, we've all known this for at least 50 years. I'm enjoying the fact that the FBI comes out of this debacle of their own making looking really, really, bad.

They should have stuck to provacateur work among the tree huggers. :rofl:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

SeattleGriz wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

You bother to read the Rosemary Collyer FISA abuse report I posted. The government was caught fucking spying on Americans.

Wasn't Sue Gordon not allowed to brief POTUS b/c she would discuss Russia? We know how sensitive Trump is.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

mainejeff2 wrote:Anything that Trump does is for our good and the good of the country. :thumb:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:tothehand:

:coffee:
So the right and the left traded playbooks at the end of 2016?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

SeattleGriz wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

Could I ever be a star?

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

JohnStOnge wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:The game is over. Why do you think Coats was shown the door. He's slow walking information the public needs to see.

That hat looks good on you. MacNeese #1 baby!
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Former Overstock CEO has good stuff to say. Political espionage by the Obama admin.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

SeattleGriz wrote:Former Overstock CEO has good stuff to say. Political espionage by the Obama admin.
Yes, I saw that. Two things:

One: it is an allegation that's been denied and has not been confirmed.

Two: If it IS true that the FBI asked him to rekindle a relationship with Butina I do not see that as a big deal. I do not see that as a "deep state" thing. I see it as a law enforcement agency asking a potential informant with a connection to use that connection.
Could I ever be a star?

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

JohnStOnge wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:Former Overstock CEO has good stuff to say. Political espionage by the Obama admin.
Yes, I saw that. Two things:

One: it is an allegation that's been denied and has not been confirmed.

Two: If it IS true that the FBI asked him to rekindle a relationship with Butina I do not see that as a big deal. I do not see that as a "deep state" thing. I see it as a law enforcement agency asking a potential informant with a connection to use that connection.
I haven't seen the clip, just read he's pretty much loony - disclaimer.

The issue with Butina is this. He's wealthy and connected, and if he's introducing Butina to people, it's a whole lot easier to get a FISA on a Russian.

Remember the two hop rule? You tie her to anyone and you get to listen in on a vast swath.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

SeattleGriz wrote:
The issue with Butina is this. He's wealthy and connected, and if he's introducing Butina to people, it's a whole lot easier to get a FISA on a Russian.

Remember the two hop rule? You tie her to anyone and you get to listen in on a vast swath.
And why is that "bad" or indicative of a "deep State" thing?
Could I ever be a star?

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by SeattleGriz »

JohnStOnge wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:

Because they are trying to circumvent the 4th amendment to surveil Americans. They didn't a crap about Butina, they simply needed an easy way to surveil Americans.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

SeattleGriz wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
Because they are trying to circumvent the 4th amendment to surveil Americans. They didn't a crap about Butina, they simply needed an easy way to surveil Americans.
That is nonsense. The FBI asking someone to cultivate a relationship with someone else in order to develop evidence is not circumventing the 4th amendment.

What about the 4th Amendment do you think was violated by the FBI asking this guy to resume his relationship with the woman (if that is even true)?
Could I ever be a star?

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by SeattleGriz »

JohnStOnge wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:Because they are trying to circumvent the 4th amendment to surveil Americans. They didn't a crap about Butina, they simply needed an easy way to surveil Americans.
That is nonsense. The FBI asking someone to cultivate a relationship with someone else in order to develop evidence is not circumventing the 4th amendment.

What about the 4th Amendment do you think was violated by the FBI asking this guy to resume his relationship with the woman (if that is even true)?
Let me answer your question with a question.

What is Butina in jail for? My point in asking this, is because it looks as if the charges were very weak, meaning that they were simply using her as a means to listen in on whoever they wanted.

You can't circumvent the 4th whenever you want by using a non-guilty Russian.

Of course we'll have to wait and see what the truth is. Like I originally said, the guy seemed a bit loony.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
Wouldn't they be derelict in their duty if they didn't surveil Americans who hang out with Russian spies? :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

Let me answer your question with a question.

What is Butina in jail for? My point in asking this, is because it looks as if the charges were very weak, meaning that they were simply using her as a means to listen in on whoever they wanted.

You can't circumvent the 4th whenever you want by using a non-guilty Russian.

Of course we'll have to wait and see what the truth is. Like I originally said, the guy seemed a bit loony.
The government can hold anybody for as long as they want to hold them and they don't need any charges to do it. If you want to get rich quick get your nose into the Federal Child-Trafficing Agency trough. $775 per diem for each brown kid you can catch and hold. :thumb:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:Because they are trying to circumvent the 4th amendment to surveil Americans. They didn't a crap about Butina, they simply needed an easy way to surveil Americans.
Wouldn't they be derelict in their duty if they didn't surveil Americans who hang out with Russian spies? :coffee:
That's what we will find out. Was she really a spy, or were they simply using the guise of a spy.

After seeing the FBI use previous informant Carter Paige as a supposed spy, only to never charge him, it makes me lean towards "fake spy".
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote:
houndawg wrote:
That's what we will find out. Was she really a spy, or were they simply using the guise of a spy.

After seeing the FBI use previous informant Carter Paige as a supposed spy, only to never charge him, it makes me lean towards "fake spy".
Yeah, she's just trying to bring the second amendment to Russia. :coffee:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Lawrence O’Donnell at MSNBC forced to apologize over MSNBC fake news story of Trump banking ties to Russian oligarchs.
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4592 ... ussian?amp
Of course this was after all these other Trump hating peddlers of fake news at other media outlets gleefully reported on the story..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

BDKJMU wrote:Lawrence O’Donnell at MSNBC forced to apologize over MSNBC fake news story of Trump banking ties to Russian oligarchs.
Of course this was after all these other Trump hating peddlers of fake news at other media outlets gleefully reported on the story..
What that tells you is that the media correct themselves. Trump does not.
Could I ever be a star?

css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

JohnStOnge wrote:
BDKJMU wrote:Lawrence O’Donnell at MSNBC forced to apologize over MSNBC fake news story of Trump banking ties to Russian oligarchs.
What that tells you is that the media correct themselves. Trump does not.

Or that Trump is right all along and your media lies.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk