HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by HI54UNI »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
SDHornet wrote:That was the hope of the Russia Russia Russia narrative, no? :? :lol:
It was never my hope. But, feel free to find any post where I claim Trump will be impeached. I think you'll find plenty more that say the opposite. :thumb:

And, again. Federal investigations take time. If this were the end of it and Mueller was announcing it was over - it would be one thing.

Is the fact that McCabe hasn't been charged with anything mean the McCabe story is a nothingburger? Or no? :coffee:

US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu has recommended moving forward with charges against Andrew McCabe, Fox News has learned, as the Justice Department rejects a last-ditch appeal from the former top FBI official.

McCabe -- the former deputy and acting director of the FBI -- appealed the decision of the U.S. attorney for Washington all the way up to Jeffrey Rosen, the deputy attorney general, but the department rejected that request, according to a person familiar with the situation.

The potential charges relate to DOJ inspector general findings against him regarding misleading statements concerning a Hillary Clinton-related investigation.

A source close to McCabe’s legal team said they received an email from the Department of Justice which said, "The Department rejected your appeal of the United States Attorney’s Office’s decision in this matter. Any further inquiries should be directed to the United States Attorney’s Office."

McCabe, who recently was hired as a paid CNN commentator, spent 21 years with the FBI. He became the acting director in May 2017 after President Trump fired former director James Comey.

Last month, a source close to the process told Fox News that McCabe had a “target on his back” because of the Justice Department inspector general findings.

Then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe in March 2018 after the inspector general found he had repeatedly misstated his involvement in a leak to The Wall Street Journal regarding an FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

McCabe has denied any wrongdoing and said the inspector general's conclusions relied on mischaracterizations and omissions, including of information favorable to McCabe.

Last month, McCabe sued the FBI and the Justice Department over his firing, arguing it was part of Trump's plan to rid the bureau of leaders he perceived as disloyal to him. McCabe argued in his complaint that the two officials responsible for demoting and then firing McCabe — FBI Director Chris Wray and Sessions — created a pretext to force him out in accordance with the president's wishes.

The stated reason for the firing was that McCabe had misled investigators over his involvement in a news media leak, but McCabe says the real reason was "his refusal to pledge allegiance to a single man."

McCabe has been attacked by the president since before he was elected after news emerged in the fall of 2016 that McCabe's wife had accepted campaign contributions from a political action committee associated with former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe during an unsuccessful run for the state Senate there. McAuliffe is a close ally of Bill and Hillary Clinton, who was being investigated at the time for her use of a personal email server while she was secretary of state.

After McCabe's hiring by CNN, Trump called it “disgraceful.”

CNN did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Thursday.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

200 pages for this abortion of a thread! :lol: :lol: :ohno: :ohno:
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

And no Jelly sightings for over a month.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

HI54UNI wrote:200 pages for this abortion of a thread! :lol: :lol: :ohno: :ohno:
It's late term...too late to abort now.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Ibanez wrote:
HI54UNI wrote:200 pages for this abortion of a thread! :lol: :lol: :ohno: :ohno:
It's late term...too late to abort now.
Depends on the state - could abort this thing up to and even after birth if it makes sense. :coffee:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

HI54UNI wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:
It was never my hope. But, feel free to find any post where I claim Trump will be impeached. I think you'll find plenty more that say the opposite. :thumb:

And, again. Federal investigations take time. If this were the end of it and Mueller was announcing it was over - it would be one thing.

Is the fact that McCabe hasn't been charged with anything mean the McCabe story is a nothingburger? Or no? :coffee:

US attorney recommends proceeding with charges against McCabe, as DOJ rejects last-ditch appeal

U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu has recommended moving forward with charges against Andrew McCabe, Fox News has learned, as the Justice Department rejects a last-ditch appeal from the former top FBI official.

McCabe -- the former deputy and acting director of the FBI -- appealed the decision of the U.S. attorney for Washington all the way up to Jeffrey Rosen, the deputy attorney general, but the department rejected that request, according to a person familiar with the situation.

The potential charges relate to DOJ inspector general findings against him regarding misleading statements concerning a Hillary Clinton-related investigation.

A source close to McCabe’s legal team said they received an email from the Department of Justice which said, "The Department rejected your appeal of the United States Attorney’s Office’s decision in this matter. Any further inquiries should be directed to the United States Attorney’s Office."

McCabe, who recently was hired as a paid CNN commentator, spent 21 years with the FBI. He became the acting director in May 2017 after President Trump fired former director James Comey.

Last month, a source close to the process told Fox News that McCabe had a “target on his back” because of the Justice Department inspector general findings.

Then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe in March 2018 after the inspector general found he had repeatedly misstated his involvement in a leak to The Wall Street Journal regarding an FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

McCabe has denied any wrongdoing and said the inspector general's conclusions relied on mischaracterizations and omissions, including of information favorable to McCabe.

Last month, McCabe sued the FBI and the Justice Department over his firing, arguing it was part of Trump's plan to rid the bureau of leaders he perceived as disloyal to him. McCabe argued in his complaint that the two officials responsible for demoting and then firing McCabe — FBI Director Chris Wray and Sessions — created a pretext to force him out in accordance with the president's wishes.

The stated reason for the firing was that McCabe had misled investigators over his involvement in a news media leak, but McCabe says the real reason was "his refusal to pledge allegiance to a single man."

McCabe has been attacked by the president since before he was elected after news emerged in the fall of 2016 that McCabe's wife had accepted campaign contributions from a political action committee associated with former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe during an unsuccessful run for the state Senate there. McAuliffe is a close ally of Bill and Hillary Clinton, who was being investigated at the time for her use of a personal email server while she was secretary of state.

After McCabe's hiring by CNN, Trump called it “disgraceful.”

CNN did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Thursday.
They haven't gotten a Grand Jury to indict in 18 months. It took so long that the first Grand Jury expired. We'll see if they are able to indict.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

GannonFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: It's late term...too late to abort now.
Depends on the state - could abort this thing up to and even after birth if it makes sense. :coffee:
Thread was born ~2.5 years ago. :thumb:

Started with Flynn... who hasn't been sentenced yet.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4aw1yrUlGIw/ ... rison.webp

The ultimate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
GannonFan wrote:

What's the gestation period of your great white whale of a thread Ahabjellyfetti?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

I must not be keeping up...

What’s Flynn charged with again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

UNI88 wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:

What's the gestation period of your great white whale of a thread Ahabjellyfetti?
To the extent that it's a great white whale it's only because the US public has become numb. The results of the Mueller investigation clearly indicate that Trump should be impeached and removed from office. It found plenty.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

JohnStOnge wrote:
UNI88 wrote:
To the extent that it's a great white whale it's only because the US public has become numb. The results of the Mueller investigation clearly indicate that Trump should be impeached and removed from office. It found plenty.
Ironic, isn't it?

The Mueller investigation actually created the impeachable offenses, rather than discovering them
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
Ironic, isn't it?

The Mueller investigation actually created the impeachable offenses, rather than discovering them
Which brings me back to my question that has yet to be answered:

How do you obstruct entrapment?

I guess I'll keep waiting for an answer. :coffee:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

GannonFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: It's late term...too late to abort now.
Sad but true. So I guess this thread will just keep on keeping on. 8-)
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

JohnStOnge wrote:
UNI88 wrote:

Time for bed JSO, your TDS is kicking in.

css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

JohnStOnge wrote:
UNI88 wrote:

Here is your post put to music. Your welcome.

https://youtu.be/DvLLQAAr8zQ

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

CID1990 wrote:I must not be keeping up...

Not keeping his dates correct.

Although his new attorney is requesting a ton of supposed Brady material, while claiming the prosecutors held it back on purpose.

Looking to get the case tossed.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
CID1990 wrote:I must not be keeping up...

Although his new attorney is requesting a ton of supposed Brady material, while claiming the prosecutors held it back on purpose.

So he’s charged with lying.

curious..

How to be a bit defensive on Sztzrtrock but not Flynn - I wonder how that works exactly

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:

So he’s charged with lying.

curious..

How to be a bit defensive on Sztzrtrock but not Flynn - I wonder how that works exactly

FBI bigshot goes to prison - how sweet it will be. How could it be better? Comey goes down too and they do time at the same place as President Putin's sock puppet....yeah baby...
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

The only thing that would make this better is if John Crackwhore wrote a fictitious non-fiction book about it.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

AZGrizFan wrote:The only thing that would make this better is if John Crackwhore wrote a fictitious non-fiction book about it.
I sense some pain in this ^ response...

BTW:
UM was an easy target
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

SDHornet wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Ironic, isn't it?

Which brings me back to my question that has yet to be answered:

It was not entrapment. All Trump had to do was to just take a "hands off" approach. Instead, he did things to obstruct the investigation.
Could I ever be a star?

CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

JohnStOnge wrote:
SDHornet wrote: Which brings me back to my question that has yet to be answered:

It was not entrapment. All Trump had to do was to just take a "hands off" approach. Instead, he did things to obstruct the investigation.

WHOOOSH

JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian

Post by JohnStOnge »

CID1990 wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
Ironic, isn't it?

The investigation did not create impeachable offenses. Trump's response to it did.
Could I ever be a star?

CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

JohnStOnge wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
Ironic, isn't it?

The investigation did not create impeachable offenses. Trump's response to it did.
WHOOOOOOOOOOSH!