Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: 2020 Republican Primary Thread

Post by kalm »

GannonFan wrote:
UNI88 wrote:
I've been to Antigua. What's wrong with Antigua? It's beautiful and I'd go back in a heartbeat.
Nah, kalmia is from the Palouse, the don't do pretty up there. Antigua's too pretty for those hardened souls, hence why he'd be against any candidate that got all chummy-chummy with Antigua. :coffee:
Antigua is a scourge on the muni golf industry and menace to democracy what with all their snappy patterns and techie fabrics.

:ohno:
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
Nah, kalmia is from the Palouse, the don't do pretty up there. Antigua's too pretty for those hardened souls, hence why he'd be against any candidate that got all chummy-chummy with Antigua. :coffee:
Antigua is a scourge on the muni golf industry and menace to democracy what with all their snappy patterns and techie fabrics.

Death to Antigua!!!! :rofl:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote:
kalm wrote:

Death to Antigua and its 365 beaches (one for every day of the year)!!!! :rofl:
FYP
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

UNI88 wrote:
kalm wrote:
Show me where any candidate...

Said they hated the flag
Suggested giving everything for free to illegals
Embraced Antigua
Proposed complete state control of the means of production

Or...

Accept your loss and STFU.

:thumb:
I've been to Antigua. What's wrong with Antigua? It's beautiful and I'd go back in a heartbeat.
What’s wrong with Antigua? I’ll tell you: The European tourists. When I was there, my senses were overwhelmed by a fat, sunburned German dude who sashayed down the beach in an open robe, flip flops, and nothing else. And it was a family-friendly beach, from what I could tell. :shock:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

GannonFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: The Beach Boys left it out of there song...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe Kokomo was their code word for Antigua since they had trouble rhyming lyrics with the latter? :coffee:
Oh good point. Artists are always putting weird things into the lyrics.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Ivytalk wrote:
UNI88 wrote:
What’s wrong with Antigua? I’ll tell you: The European tourists. When I was there, my senses were overwhelmed by a fat, sunburned German dude who sashayed down the beach in an open robe, flip flops, and nothing else. And it was a family-friendly beach, from what I could tell. :shock:
So you didn't mind the elderly European women sashaying down the beach with two brown leather purses swinging from their chests?

Europeans aren't as self conscious about nudity as we are. No need to be an ugly American prude 89Ivytalk. :-P
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

UNI88 wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: What’s wrong with Antigua? I’ll tell you: The European tourists. When I was there, my senses were overwhelmed by a fat, sunburned German dude who sashayed down the beach in an open robe, flip flops, and nothing else. And it was a family-friendly beach, from what I could tell. :shock:
So you didn't mind the elderly European women sashaying down the beach with two brown leather purses swinging from their chests?

Europeans aren't as self conscious about nudity as we are. No need to be an ugly American prude 89Ivytalk. :-P
That gets me harder than Phd level trigonometry.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote:
GannonFan wrote:

:lol: :lol:

So it WASN’T an autocorrect error!!! :rofl:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

kalm wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
89 did 90% of the work for you FFS. The fact you're too lazy to push "play" and LISTEN is something I can't help you with. And like I said earlier, every single one of those is a verified position by (typically) multiple presidential candidates on the left. Course, you won't hear about them on CNN or MSNBC or ABC or CBS or NBC, so there's probably a good chance you haven't heard the clips.
Show me where any candidate...

Said they hated the flag
Suggested giving everything for free to illegals
Embraced Antigua
Proposed complete state control of the means of production

Or...

Accept your loss and STFU.

Antigua is a nice little place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

AZGrizFan wrote:Here's a sample: O'Rourke, De Blaiso, Gillibrand and Booker ALL supporting a mandatory buyback of "assault" weapons (whatever THAT means). Supporting Red Flag laws that potentially STRIP YOU OF A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT without ANY due process....
O'Rourke: “I see more clearly than I ever have — that not only do we need universal background checks; not only do we need red flag laws, that would stop somebody when they pose a danger to themselves or someone else; not only do we need to end the sale of assault weapons and weapons of war, that were designed for the battlefield and have no place in our communities,” he said. “We must as a country buy those weapons, take them off the streets altogether.”
O’Rourke, who has previously said he was “open” to such a measure but has stopped short of explicitly endorsing it, joins fellow Democratic candidates New York Mayor Bill De Blasio and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) in calling for a mandatory federal buyback program. Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) has also indicated support for the measure.

They should be bought back, and they are not stripping you of any constitutional rights
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Ivytalk wrote:
UNI88 wrote:
That is the description of a Russian

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

dbackjon wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:Here's a sample: O'Rourke, De Blaiso, Gillibrand and Booker ALL supporting a mandatory buyback of "assault" weapons (whatever THAT means). Supporting Red Flag laws that potentially STRIP YOU OF A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT without ANY due process....

They should be bought back, and they are not stripping you of any constitutional rights
Yes, they are.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

dbackjon wrote:

Dback, your post tells me you have lack of knowledge on the 2nd amendment. If you would, please tell me the purpose of it?

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote:
kalm wrote:

:lol: :lol:

I’ve been to Antigua AND carried Antigua Company golf apparel in my shop (which is what I was referring to in that last post. Yes it was an autocorrect).

You’re so sideways giddy here on so many levels all I can do is let you continue to fling poo all over the place.

It’s quite entertaining actually... :nod:
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

mainejeff wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:
Seems like she'd be a pretty serious threat to Trump.

Probably why SC Republicans are going ahead and looking at going ahead and declaring Trump the winner this Summer. :lol:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/19/politics ... index.html
God bless those South Carolina Deplorables! :thumb: :notworthy:

They sure do love them some yankees down there... :rofl:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote:
Ibanez wrote: :lol: You're just blissfully ignorant to the facts.
The Democrats complicitness in 2016 that resulted in us having Trump as President is astounding. The lionization of the Clintons during that coronation and the steamrolling of the democratic process to get there, along with the Clintons likely being just as dirty and corrupt as Trump, were the perfect storm that needed to happen to have someone like Trump slip through and win the election. As kooky as Bernie was/is he'd have still won that election just because he would've been the only non-criminal on the ballot. As long as Trump runs again in 2020, his election defeat is almost a sure thing because the Dems will not short circuit the process this time and a legitimate candidate will emerge from that process who will be an easy-to-vote-for compared to Trump. Should've done that in 2016 and saved all of us the trouble. :coffee:

Other than the bolded you got it right. Unfortunately, imo, the donks will double down on the same primary strategy that cost them the last election and unleashed the instant karma of the general election. They've already started with the super-delegates and daily doses of fake news reminding us that Joe Biden his corporate scum are way out front. They're doing exactly what they need to do to suppress turnout.

No way I'm voting for some chump whose teeth come loose in a debate. :ohno:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

O'Rourke: “I see more clearly than I ever have — that not only do we need universal background checks; not only do we need red flag laws, that would stop somebody when they pose a danger to themselves or someone else; not only do we need to end the sale of assault weapons and weapons of war, that were designed for the battlefield and have no place in our communities,” he said. “We must as a country buy those weapons, take them off the streets altogether.”
O’Rourke, who has previously said he was “open” to such a measure but has stopped short of explicitly endorsing it, joins fellow Democratic candidates New York Mayor Bill De Blasio and Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) in calling for a mandatory federal buyback program. Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) has also indicated support for the measure.
The well-regulated militia keeps weapons in an armory. You can bear them when they're needed. Well, not you, you're too old, but militia-aged people. :thumb:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote: :lol: :lol:

I’ve been to Antigua AND carried Antigua Company golf apparel in my shop (which is what I was referring to in that last post. Yes it was an autocorrect).

You’re so sideways giddy here on so many levels all I can do is let you continue to fling poo all over the place.

What I’m giddy about is watching donks double down on the stupidity exhibited by Hildabeast that caused HER to lose the 2016 election. They literally learned nothing. All they had to do was be the adult in the room and even that was too difficult for them.

Get ready for four more years of Trump. :nod: :nod:
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Antigua, just outside of Guatemala City, is one of my favorite towns in the world.

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

AZGrizFan wrote:
kalm wrote:

What I’m giddy about is watching donks double down on the stupidity exhibited by Hildabeast that caused HER to lose the 2016 election. They literally learned nothing. All they had to do was be the adult in the room and even that was too difficult for them.

Hillary lost because she was an unlikeable, arrogant, twat.

:coffee:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

kalm wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:

Yes. And like I said they haven’t learned a thing because their field THIS year consists of 18-20 unlikeable, arrogant twats. :nod: :nod:

With HORRIBLE policy ideas.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

AZGrizFan wrote:
kalm wrote:

Yes. And like I said they haven’t learned a thing because their field THIS year consists of 18-20 unlikeable, arrogant twats. :nod: :nod:

With HORRIBLE policy ideas.
The “twats” are flying fast and furious on this thread. :nod:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote:
The well-regulated militia keeps weapons in an armory. You can bear them when they're needed. Well, not you, you're too old, but militia-aged people. :thumb:
Wrong- that’s not what ‘well regulated’ meant in 18th century jargon.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

houndawg wrote:

Do not be a total dolt, you are better than that.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

css75 wrote:
houndawg wrote:

Do not be a total dolt, you are better than that.

No he’s not..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.