Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Re: Impeach Trump!

Post by JohnStOnge »

CAA Flagship wrote:
phpBB [video]
I was in favor of impeachment back then. But she's not being hypocritical. The two situations are not the same. In one case we're talking about a guy lying about a sexual affair. In this case we've got a totally corrupt dude who is doing all sorts of corrupt things that actually have to do with government and institutions thereof. Trump is much worse than Clinton ever was. And his offenses are way more severe.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Ivytalk wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
And she’s also simultaneously one of the smartest
Well, she can count votes, so there’s that. Not sure she could discuss Heidegger with you.
I didn’t say it was a high bar

Just that she’s one of the smartest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

mainejeff2 wrote:
andy7171 wrote: Talk to another countries leader?
Yes.....8 times....to get "dirt" on a political rival.....and then withhold military aid for an active war against.....yup.....man crush Vlad.

You guys are a bigger joke than Dems defending Hillary and Benghazi. But at least she never became President....and didn't actually ADMIT what role she played.

Keep circling the drain Conks! :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

:coffee:
Common core turns people into idiots. What did you get programmed to say today?
Dear Lord, We come before you and humbly ask you to grant our prayer for a veil of protection to be placed over Donald Trump. May your will be done. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

JohnStOnge wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote:
phpBB [video]
I was in favor of impeachment back then. But she's not being hypocritical. The two situations are not the same. In one case we're talking about a guy lying about a sexual affair. In this case we've got a totally corrupt dude who is doing all sorts of corrupt things that actually have to do with government and institutions thereof. Trump is much worse than Clinton ever was. And his offenses are way more severe.
You say all sorts of things too, all firmly grounded in your common core indoctrination.
Dear Lord, We come before you and humbly ask you to grant our prayer for a veil of protection to be placed over Donald Trump. May your will be done. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

mainejeff2 wrote:
89Hen wrote: Not until Saturday.
I'm eating 5 children on Saturday! Cheers! :party:
With your common core education you will do and say whatever the mainstream media tells you. Will you rape these children before you eat them and what do you mean by eat?
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

CID1990 wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:
Well, she can count votes, so there’s that. Not sure she could discuss Heidegger with you.

We all know that “book smarts” do not automatically make a good Congresscritter. You need intellect, judgment, a strategic sense, and communication skills. Hard to find that combination these days.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

CID1990 wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:

Pigs are smart too. Also filthy, mean, lazy and will kill at the drop of a hat. She’s just a pig one of the many pigs on the left all made up too with lipstick and a ribbon for the common core folks to admire

Pig nancy:

Last edited by JBB on Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

JBB wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

Pigs are smart too, filthy, mean, lazy and will kill at the drop of a hat. She’s just a pig one of the many pigs on the left all made up too with lipstick and a ribbon for you common core folks to admire

Pig nancy:

What’s your fetish with common core? Are you trying to out-JSO JSO?
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

JBB going all in on Common Core. Wow.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

mainejeff2 wrote:
JBB wrote:
With your common core education you will do and say whatever the mainstream media tells you. Will you rape these children before you eat them and what do you mean by eat?
Conks have dirty minds. :nod: :nod: :nod:

Well, I’m conservative, and I have a VERY dirty mind (it ưould make even an old fag like you blush)

So at least in terms of moi, you are correct

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

mainejeff2 wrote:Something that I don't think anyone on here has mentioned is maybe Pelosi also did this to vet Biden.....one way or the other. She knows that Republicans will go after him & his son. Either he will come out clean.....or not......but it will be way before Election Day. The last thing that Dems need is another Hillary-like "October Surprise". Pelosi is one smart cookie......no matter how many wide eyed pictures that you Conks post of her. :nod:

Agree. Certainly a possibility.
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

mainejeff2 wrote:Something that I don't think anyone on here has mentioned is maybe Pelosi also did this to vet Biden.....one way or the other. She knows that Republicans will go after him & his son. Either he will come out clean.....or not......but it will be way before Election Day. The last thing that Dems need is another Hillary-like "October Surprise". Pelosi is one smart cookie......no matter how many wide eyed pictures that you Conks post of her. :nod:

I think that is possible. There are rumors saying that's why Biden didn't run last time - because Hillary had the dirt on him and his son from Ukraine.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

That’s a huge gamble.

If Biden did anything wrong, he needs to be held accountable.

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

This is like the Battle of Midway. It's a battle of top carriers. Intel, timing, and strategy will be the keys in sinking the opposition's carriers.

phpBB [video]
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

Ibanez wrote:

That’s a huge gamble.

He didn't do anything wrong. It's pretty obvious if you stick to listening to/reading reasonably reliable sources. He just took the position of the United States as well as the other western nations and his son wasn't even under investigation at the time. The idea that he did what he did to keep his son out of trouble is absolutely absurd.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

JohnStOnge wrote:
Ibanez wrote: That’s a huge gamble.

He didn't do anything wrong. It's pretty obvious if you stick to listening to/reading reasonably reliable sources. He just took the position of the United States as well as the other western nations and his son wasn't even under investigation at the time. The idea that he did what he did to keep his son out of trouble is absolutely absurd.
Wrong.
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... is-revived
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

CAA Flagship wrote:

Agree. Certainly a possibility.

Jeff, you may very well be right on this one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

JohnStOnge wrote:

Um... ok

Like I said before - it is possible that Biden’s activities with the Kievan Rus were perfectly free of any shady stuff

It is also possible that Trump’s call was legit and there was no quid pro quo, although my confidence on that is lower than with Biden

But before we go beatifying Saint Joe and his son ... the Bidens have been known for influence peddling. And anyone who knows anything about Ukrainian businesspeople know that Biden’s son was hired and paid 50,000 dollars PER MONTH because of who his father was. It was a blatant conflict of interest- one that would affect my security clearance as well as my ability to deal with Ukraine in any capacity at work if I had a family member in a similar situation.

My point is that we do nit have to clear Biden to condemn Trump. The Biden thing stinks to high hell.

JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

mainejeff2 wrote:
JBB wrote:
Common core turns people into idiots. What did you get programmed to say today?
Says the Conkbot. :roll:
Your common core education is showing in your response. Don’t you have another “orientation” class?

My question. It’s obvious how harmful common core education is to a person. When does it become a handicap?

Can you do math? :rofl:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

mainejeff2 wrote:
Ibanez wrote:https://twitter.com/libsinamerica/statu ... 14080?s=21

Poor Lindsey......South Carolinas favorite faggot. :ohno:

And someday, you might be Maine’s! :mrgreen:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

JohnStOnge wrote:

I'm not sure about that. On the face, there seems to be a serious conflict of interest. Let's allow the facts to come before we say Trump is guilty or Biden is innocent.
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

JBB wrote:
mainejeff2 wrote:
Says the Conkbot. :roll:
Your common core education is showing in your response. Don’t you have another “orientation” class?

My question. It’s obvious how harmful common core education is to a person. When does it become a handicap?

Can you do math? :rofl:
JBB STILL working Common Core into topics!
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

CID1990 wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
Um... ok

Like I said before - it is possible that Biden’s activities with the Kievan Rus were perfectly free of any shady stuff

It is also possible that Trump’s call was legit and there was no quid pro quo, although my confidence on that is lower than with Biden

But before we go beatifying Saint Joe and his son ... the Bidens have been known for influence peddling. And anyone who knows anything about Ukrainian businesspeople know that Biden’s son was hired and paid 50,000 dollars PER MONTH because of who his father was. It was a blatant conflict of interest- one that would affect my security clearance as well as my ability to deal with Ukraine in any capacity at work if I had a family member in a similar situation.

My point is that we do nit have to clear Biden to condemn Trump. The Biden thing stinks to high hell.
Hasn't this entire presidency been an exercise in testing the boundaries of conflict of interest ?
We're now way past "regular old" conflict of interest...
and deep into "what constitutes treason" almost weekly

:lol:

anything shy of full blown is now disregarded
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus