Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Political discussions
css75
Level3
Level3

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by css75 »

JohnStOnge wrote:
SDHornet wrote: Which brings me back to my question that has yet to be answered:

How do you obstruct entrapment?

I guess I'll keep waiting for an answer. :coffee:
It was not entrapment. All Trump had to do was to just take a "hands off" approach. Instead, he did things to obstruct the investigation.

How can you obstruct an imaginary crime?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

css75 wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
It was not entrapment. All Trump had to do was to just take a "hands off" approach. Instead, he did things to obstruct the investigation.

Why would you obstruct an imaginary crime?

FYP.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

kalm wrote:
css75 wrote:

Why would you obstruct an imaginary crime?

FYP.
Why wouldn’t a lefty already know the answer?

Doesn’t Trump have an oversized ego?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

css75 wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

Somebody hasn't read the report..

:lol:

There are 10 instances of obvious obstruction
So indeed... Why would Trump say: "I'm fucked" and then proceed to obstruct..?

Can't indict a sitting Prez
but there were 10 indictable examples of this: https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1001

Remember OJ Simpson
it's only circumstantial evidence
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

WHOOOSH

Looks like I'll keep waiting. :lol: :dunce:
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:
Not keeping his dates correct.

Although his new attorney is requesting a ton of supposed Brady material, while claiming the prosecutors held it back on purpose.

Looking to get the case tossed.
So he’s charged with lying.

curious..

How to be a bit defensive on Sztzrtrock but not Flynn - I wonder how that works exactly

Lock them all up in the same cell block, FBI on one side, Donald's Mob on the other side, so they can see each other and discuss the events that lead them all to the same location... :rofl:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

css75 wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

The fact that you obstruct decreases the chance that the prosecutor will find sufficient evidence to convict for the underlying crime.

When one reads the Mueller report it becomes clear that the investigation had a problem due to obstruction. They made it very clear that their conclusion with respect to not finding sufficient evidence should not be construed as "it didn't happen." Here are the final few paragraph's of the Executive Summary of the
The investigation did not always yield admissible information or testimony, or a complete
picture of the activities undertaken by subjects of the investigation. Some individuals invoked
their Fifth Amendment right against compelled self-incrimination and were not, in the Office's
judgment, appropriate candidates for grants of immunity. The Office limited its pursuit of other
witnesses and information-such as information known to attorneys or individuals claiming to be
members of the media-in light of internal Department of Justice policies. See, e.g. , Justice
Manual§§ 9-13.400, 13.410. Some of the information obtained via court process, moreover, was
presumptively covered by legal privilege and was screened from investigators by a filter ( or
"taint") team. Even when individuals testified or agreed to be interviewed, they sometimes
provided information that was false or incomplete, leading to some of the false-statements charges
described above. And the Office faced practical limits on its ability to access relevant evidence as
well-numerous witnesses and subjects lived abroad, and documents were held outside the United
States.

Further, the Office learned that some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct
we investigated-including some associated with the Trump Campaign---deleted relevant
communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature
encryption or that do not provide for long-term retention of data or communications records. In
such cases, the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to
contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared
inconsistent with other known facts.

Accordingly, while this report embodies factual and legal determinations that the Office
believes to be accurate and complete to the greatest extent possible, given these identified gaps,
the Office cannot rule out the possibility that the unavailable information would shed additional
light on (or cast in a new light) the events described in the report.
Obstruction can lead to a situation in which there is not sufficient evidence to document the underlying crime. That's why it matters.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

JohnStOnge wrote:
css75 wrote:

The fact that you obstruct decreases the chance that the prosecutor will find sufficient evidence to convict for the underlying crime.

When one reads the Mueller report it becomes clear that the investigation had a problem due to obstruction. They made it very clear that their conclusion with respect to not finding sufficient evidence should not be construed as "it didn't happen." Here are the final few paragraph's of the Executive Summary of the
The investigation did not always yield admissible information or testimony, or a complete
picture of the activities undertaken by subjects of the investigation. Some individuals invoked
their Fifth Amendment right against compelled self-incrimination and were not, in the Office's
judgment, appropriate candidates for grants of immunity. The Office limited its pursuit of other
witnesses and information-such as information known to attorneys or individuals claiming to be
members of the media-in light of internal Department of Justice policies. See, e.g. , Justice
Manual§§ 9-13.400, 13.410. Some of the information obtained via court process, moreover, was
presumptively covered by legal privilege and was screened from investigators by a filter ( or
"taint") team. Even when individuals testified or agreed to be interviewed, they sometimes
provided information that was false or incomplete, leading to some of the false-statements charges
described above. And the Office faced practical limits on its ability to access relevant evidence as
well-numerous witnesses and subjects lived abroad, and documents were held outside the United
States.

Further, the Office learned that some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct
we investigated-including some associated with the Trump Campaign---deleted relevant
communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature
encryption or that do not provide for long-term retention of data or communications records. In
such cases, the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to
contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared
inconsistent with other known facts.

Accordingly, while this report embodies factual and legal determinations that the Office
believes to be accurate and complete to the greatest extent possible, given these identified gaps,
the Office cannot rule out the possibility that the unavailable information would shed additional
light on (or cast in a new light) the events described in the report.
Obstruction can lead to a situation in which there is not sufficient evidence to document the underlying crime. That's why it matters.
So which example here led to a lack of evidence?

The parts where Trump wondered aloud if no-one could rid him of this worrisome priest, or where he asked St. James d’Comey to lay off of Flynn?

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Hmm. Heaven forbid Team Meuller abused the two hop rule.

We all know what was going on here. Political surveillance. This is the second ruling in two years on these 702 abuses.

Thanks Obama.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fbis-use-o ... 1570559882
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

css75 wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:

:lol: ..you know he's dirty

He'd act completely different if he weren't. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SeattleGriz wrote:Hmm. Heaven forbid Team Meuller abused the two hop rule.

We all know what was going on here. Political surveillance. This is the second ruling in two years on these 702 abuses.

Thanks Obama.

Mueller isn't mentioned in the article.

Trump signing the 6 year renewal of the law is, though. Not sure why you say Thanks Obama. It was written under Bush. Renewed by Obama and Trump. It's as much Obama's fault as Bush and Trump's.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

And the collusion is. ..........?

Let this stupid thread die.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:Hmm. Heaven forbid Team Meuller abused the two hop rule.

Thanks Obama.

Mueller isn't mentioned in the article.

Trump signing the 6 year renewal of the law is, though. Not sure why you say Thanks Obama. It was written under Bush. Renewed by Obama and Trump. It's as much Obama's fault as Bush and Trump's.
The violations that Boasberg is identifying (March 2017 through March 2018) must also include FISA database searches conducted by Mueller’s FBI team. It is all within the same system of electronic surveillance. The pattern, frequency and specifics of the Boasberg report are identical to the 2017 Rosemary Collyer report. Same violations. Same processes
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

You see that in the article? :suspicious:

Does WSJ give you a Red Hat version based on your browsing history?

Spoiler: show
Looks like it's from the conservative treehouse. Don't be ashamed SeattleGruz... you can still link to your quote. We won't judge you
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote:You see that in the article? :suspicious:

Does WSJ give you a Red Hat version based on your browsing history?

Spoiler: show
Looks like it's from the conservative treehouse. Don't be ashamed SeattleGruz... you can still link to your quote. We won't judge you
Hardly ashamed, just didn't finish my post.

I've mentioned I follow this site quite a few times, as the guy seems fairly level headed for a blogger, and one of the few that actually has written about the 702 searches.

You know what else? He's been far more correct than the Russia collusion side.

Here's the link.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... veillance/
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Here you go Smelly. Another blogger.

While I know it is a long thread, I did make mention of not using mainstream information to follow this whole Russia collusion.

Former FBI gives us the lay of the land in regards to Flynn.

https://meaninginhistory.blogspot.com/2 ... e.html?m=1
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote:Here you go Smelly. Another blogger.

While I know it is a long thread, I did make mention of not using mainstream information to follow this whole Russia collusion.

How come he constantly acts like he has something to hide? When you don't have anything to hide you show up and testify. Like Hillary did - hey did you see the DOJ report about that investigation? The part where they came to the same conclusion as Trey Gowdy? Probably not, it was on page 16 of the NYT; the only part of the investigation that wasn't on page 1. :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:Here you go Smelly. Another blogger.

How come he constantly acts like he has something to hide? When you don't have anything to hide you show up and testify. Like Hillary did - hey did you see the DOJ report about that investigation? The part where they came to the same conclusion as Trey Gowdy? Probably not, it was on page 16 of the NYT; the only part of the investigation that wasn't on page 1. :coffee:
Who? Flynn?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote:
houndawg wrote:
Who? Flynn?
Er, no....
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Durham is going to be charging people in the not too distant future. The truth is coming out soon.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Sidney Powell is killing the Flynn case. Of course it looks like she has an insider "assisting" her.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ey-powell/
(1) Lisa Page edited the Flynn 302’s, then forgot when questioned by DOJ officials, then re-remembered when shown her texts. (2) The 302’s themselves were written with lies that do not match notes taken during the interview. (3) The felony leaker of the Flynn-Kislyak phone call is named (James Baker). (4) New texts from Page and Strzok that highlight the entrapment plan. (5) ODNI James Clapper telling WaPo reporter Ignatius to “take the kill shot on Flynn“. (6) The purposeful use of Judge Contreras to take the December 1st 2017 plea agreement; and much, much more.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Hhmmm...Lisa Page lied about editing the 302's on the Flynn case...interesting...

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1187 ... 45792.html
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

I'll just leave this here...
The Justice Department's review of the origins of the Russia probe has become a criminal investigation, a source familiar with the matter confirmed to NPR.
https://www.npr.org/2019/10/25/77335867 ... terference
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote:Hhmmm...Lisa Page lied about editing the 302's on the Flynn case...interesting...

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1187 ... 45792.html
Fake news. False flag deep state disinformation campaign :coffee: