The left is sick

Political discussions
css75
Level3
Level3

Re: The left is sick

Post by css75 »

JBB wrote:
Big Sky Conference names male runner ‘female athlete of the week,’ leaves out he’s transgender
That’s sick. :rofl:

Are the sheep still nervous in Montana? The men can no longer compete with men. They compete against women.

SCOTUS needs to clean this nonsense up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

JBB wrote:
JohnStOnge wrote:
The truth. Anybody who would got to a Trump rally is a sick person.
No, here is the story of the sick person:
A Richfield man has been charged in connection to an assault that occurred outside the rally that President Donald Trump held at Target Center in Minneapolis on Oct. 10.

A criminal complaint states Dwight Pierre Lewis, 31, faces one count of third-degree assault.
That criminal is black. Victim white.

No need to point out how demented and vile this type of violence by hating lefties is except to somebody like st onge.
I think somebody needs a hug. :crybaby:

Guess what, asswipe? You don't have all the guns either. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

Another sick, violent media inspired left wing brown shirt is identified. All of you unthinking haters that sound like the top of the hour news must be horrified:
A suspect has been charged with felony assault after he allegedly hit a man outside President Trump’s rally in Minneapolis, Minnesota, on October 10.
Black on white hate crime in a filthy City full of violence and hate with a viciously racist and corrupt Mayor leading a corrupt city government.

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019/10 ... ump-rally/
Dear Lord, We come before you and humbly ask you to grant our prayer for a veil of protection to be placed over Donald Trump. May your will be done. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

Katie Hill a text book left wing whore, scag and Congress woman from ca resigns because she is a crooked, left wing whore politician A left wing role model falls. So sad for all of you wanna be left wing whores and whore mongers.

Here is a quote from her Katie Hill for Congress bio. About the only truthful thing this left wing role model for young women said:
Katie loves taking on hard problems
Her nude orgy pictures prove that. Another committed left wing hypocrit criminal. Committed to themselves of course while telling you not to enjoy modern life because you are ruining the environment. You can’t have electricity today.

Read this crap:
Looks like the NYT or any other left wing media propaganda sheet many of you devour and in your ignorance believe it’s true. So many of you are programmed by the common core at the top of the hour. :lol:

She says it’s all somebody else’s fault. The classic left winger lying while stealing you and me blind because so many of you tuned in at the top of the hour to hear the common core tell you bathrooms are for everyone because there are so many genders. :lol:
Dear Lord, We come before you and humbly ask you to grant our prayer for a veil of protection to be placed over Donald Trump. May your will be done. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

JBB wrote:Katie Hill a text book left wing whore, scag and Congress woman from ca resigns because she is a crooked, left wing whore politician A left wing role model falls. So sad for all of you wanna be left wing whores and whore mongers.

Here is a quote from her Katie Hill for Congress bio. About the only truthful thing this left wing role model for young women said:
Her nude orgy pictures prove that. Another committed left wing hypocrit criminal. Committed to themselves of course while telling you not to enjoy modern life because you are ruining the environment. You can’t have electricity today.

Read this crap:
Looks like the NYT or any other left wing media propaganda sheet many of you devour and in your ignorance believe it’s true. So many of you are programmed by the common core at the top of the hour. :lol:

She says it’s all somebody else’s fault. The classic left winger lying while stealing you and me blind because so many of you tuned in at the top of the hour to hear the common core tell you bathrooms are for everyone because there are so many genders. :lol:
I saw her nude pics - there wasn’t an orgy. She was in a consensual throuple. She showed a serious lack of judgement given her position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

JBB wrote:Katie Hill a text book left wing whore, scag and Congress woman from ca resigns because she is a crooked, left wing whore politician A left wing role model falls. So sad for all of you wanna be left wing whores and whore mongers.

Read this crap:
Ok

And JBB weighs in with another thoughtful, fact-intensive opinion post. :lol:

If JSO has TDS, then JBB has CCDS (Common Core Derangement Syndrome). :nod:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Ibanez wrote:

Read this crap:

I saw her nude pics - there wasn’t an orgy. She was in a consensual throuple. She showed a serious lack of judgement given her position.

Enlighten me, just what exactly is a throuple?

Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Silenoz »

Anyone notice that JBB came back right around the same time Spanos disappeared? Coincidence?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

css75 wrote:
Ibanez wrote: I saw her nude pics - there wasn’t an orgy. She was in a consensual throuple. She showed a serious lack of judgement given her position.

Enlighten me, just what exactly is a throuple?

It’s when 3 people are in a relationship.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Silenoz wrote:Anyone notice that JBB came back right around the same time Spanos disappeared? Coincidence?
Good point. :suspicious:

Also Bandl.

:suspicious: :suspicious:
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Ibanez wrote:
css75 wrote:

A new politically correct word for a threesome, I presume,

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

css75 wrote:
Ibanez wrote: It’s when 3 people are in a relationship.

That isn't it at all. A threesome is a sexual activity. That's just 3 people going at it. A throuple is when 3 people are in a relationship.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Ibanez wrote:
css75 wrote:

That isn't it at all. A threesome is a sexual activity. That's just 3 people going at it. A throuple is when 3 people are in a relationship.
I don't think I've ever heard the word before but it wasn't hard to figure out.

THRee + cOUPLE = THROUPLE.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

mainejeff2 wrote:Image

Baldy's wife, daughter and sisters the other night in Minneapolis.
Nice photoshop.
And why would you live in Maine if you hate white people?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote:
css75 wrote:

Why not just say 3 some?
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

BDKJMU wrote:

Why not just say 3 some?

Because that would sound immoral, whereas throuple gives it the facade of legitimacy.

Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

BDKJMU wrote:

Why not just say 3 some?
Threesome to me has to do with a way of having sex.

"Throuple" is an actual relationship.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

Pwns wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: Why not just say 3 some?

Relationships are 1 to 1

This is 1+1+ a coerced subordinate.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Pwns wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: Why not just say 3 some?

Sounds like polyamory.
‘Throuple’, which I’d never bad even heard of, sound like a term some dumbass millenials invented, to go along with all their new gender terms..
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Pwns wrote:Threesome to me has to do with a way of having sex.

css75 wrote:Relationships are 1 to 1

Why do relationships have to be limited to 1 to 1? Does that mean that a family of 3 or more have a series of 1 to 1 relationships and that there is no familial relationship?
BDKJMU wrote:Sounds like polyamory.
‘Throuple’, which I’d never bad even heard of, sound like a term some dumbass millenials invented, to go along with all their new gender terms..
Who cares that 2, 3 or more people want enter into a relationship and what they want to call it? Does it hurt or scare you somehow? Do you want to force them to adhere to your beliefs and values?

Xenophobia isn't a good thing.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

UNI88 wrote:

Why do relationships have to be limited to 1 to 1? Does that mean that a family of 3 or more have a series of 1 to 1 relationships and that there is no familial relationship?
Who cares that 2, 3 or more people want enter into a relationship and what they want to call it? Does it hurt or scare you somehow? Do you want to force them to adhere to your beliefs and values?

Why do relationships have to be limited to human-to-human? What about human-to-horse? Or human-to-goat? — Asking for a Friend (in Lake Charles)
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Ivytalk wrote:
UNI88 wrote:

Why do relationships have to be limited to human-to-human? What about human-to-horse? Or human-to-goat? — Asking for a Friend (in Lake Charles)
They don't. If we didn't have human-to-horse or human-to-goat relationships we wouldn't have centaurs and satyrs. Now your friend in Lake Charles might frown upon mixing colors but diversity is a good thing.
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

UNI88 wrote:

Forcing/coercing an underling is not a good thing ever. There is such a thing as proper behavior in a workplace, especially if the perp is a Congressional rep.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

css75 wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Why do relationships have to be limited to 1 to 1? Does that mean that a family of 3 or more have a series of 1 to 1 relationships and that there is no familial relationship?

Forcing/coercing an underling is not a good thing ever. There is such a thing as proper behavior in a workplace, especially if the perp is a Congressional rep.

We agree that forcing/coercing an underling is not a good thing.

Why do relationships have to be 1 to 1?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote:

You might want to go look up the definition of xenophobia :dunce: :lol: