Political discussions
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: The left is sick

Post by Ibanez »

UNI88 wrote:
89Hen wrote: :lol: Technically it was 88 that was wrong on this one. Individuals do not decide what is moral. Groups do.
I was? Sh!t, there's a first time for everything.

But I define my own morality and refuse to let any group do it for me. Does that make me wrong or a sociopath?
I've been thinking about this one. I define what I think is moral. What's right and wrong, IMO. But a lot of that is from my parents and my upbringing (and from their parents and upbringing, etc...) I've deviated some but overall, the strict religious upbringing (Catholic) and community that I grew up in really shaped how I perceive situations.

It's a bloody mess.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

UNI88 wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:
If we were somehowto become the Mocha States of America, where everybody looked like Barack Obama with better ears, tribalism may abate somewhat, but there are just too many racial/ethnic/political fault lines in the USA to keep the stir fry from becoming a kumbaya purée. :twocents:
But we've been here before with German, Irish and even swarthy Italian immigrants. With protestants vs. catholics. We've had division over slavery, civil rights, Vietnam, etc. and gotten past it. Is it worse now? Why?

People don't melt into the pot immediately, their children and grandchildren do.
Yes, it’s worse, because there is more to divide us and less to unite us. Worse education and fewer common educational standards. Less cohesive family units with more divorces and illegitimate births. Increased immigration from members of cultures that ghettoize themselves and don’t even try to blend in. Much less adherence to American civic ideals and less commitment to preservation of a constitutional structure that has served us well for over 230 years. Declining influence of religion in society. Economic dislocations created by globalization and technology. The challenges are different in kind and in intensity from those that faced us in previous generations. Mere miscegenation won’t solve these problems.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

Ibanez wrote:
UNI88 wrote:
I was? Sh!t, there's a first time for everything.

But I define my own morality and refuse to let any group do it for me. Does that make me wrong or a sociopath?
I've been thinking about this one. I define what I think is moral. What's right and wrong, IMO. But a lot of that is from my parents and my upbringing (and from their parents and upbringing, etc...) I've deviated some but overall, the strict religious upbringing (Catholic) and community that I grew up in really shaped how I perceive situations.

It's a bloody mess.

:nod: If I am truly honest with myself my "morals" have slightly changed over the years as I have been exposed to more and diverse cultures and people. But they are still heavily influenced by my parents and upbringing.

Over the last few years I have tended to look at this topic and the role government (federal, state, and local) play in it, from the side that I want as little as possible government interference in day to day life. Government should be there to provide a broad framework but the rest is up to the citizens. And I realize that might be idealistic and that there is a whole lot of gray involved (devil is in the details and all of that :) ).

Just my :twocents:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Winterborn wrote:
Ibanez wrote: I've been thinking about this one. I define what I think is moral. What's right and wrong, IMO. But a lot of that is from my parents and my upbringing (and from their parents and upbringing, etc...) I've deviated some but overall, the strict religious upbringing (Catholic) and community that I grew up in really shaped how I perceive situations.

It's a bloody mess.

:nod: If I am truly honest with myself my "morals" have slightly changed over the years as I have been exposed to more and diverse cultures and people. But they are still heavily influenced by my parents and upbringing.

Over the last few years I have tended to look at this topic and the role government (federal, state, and local) play in it, from the side that I want as little as possible government interference in day to day life. Government should be there to provide a broad framework but the rest is up to the citizens. And I realize that might be idealistic and that there is a whole lot of gray involved (devil is in the details and all of that :) ).

:thumb: to both of these posts. My parents had a huge impact on what I consider moral but they also taught me to evaluate things and make my own decisions so my moral standards have evolved over time.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

89Hen wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote:I really lost track on where we are in this "moral" debate.
Can we just agree that kalm was wrong?
Thank you.
:lol: Technically it was 88 that was wrong on this one. Individuals do not decide what is moral. Groups do.
kalm said it was not immoral. Not sure what group he was representing other than himself and his bat and ball. :coffee:
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

UNI88 wrote:
Ivytalk wrote:
If we were somehowto become the Mocha States of America, where everybody looked like Barack Obama with better ears, tribalism may abate somewhat, but there are just too many racial/ethnic/political fault lines in the USA to keep the stir fry from becoming a kumbaya purée. :twocents:
But we've been here before with German, Irish and even swarthy Italian immigrants. With protestants vs. catholics. We've had division over slavery, civil rights, Vietnam, etc. and gotten past it. Is it worse now? Why?

People don't melt into the pot immediately, their children and grandchildren do.
Swarthy?? :suspicious:

No pizza for you. :twisted:
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

CAA Flagship wrote:
UNI88 wrote:

Swarthy?? :suspicious:

No pizza for you. :twisted:
Uni88 was trolling you, and... :lol:

:troll:
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

From some of the things I have read here, some here are neither moral or immoral, but are amoral.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

Why doesn’t this surprise me? Common core has results. :lol:
Results of the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), also known as the Nation’s Report Card, shows U.S. school children have made “no progress” in reading or mathematics over the past ten years.

The National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), which administers the NAEP, released its 2019 results Wednesday for reading and math for students in grades four and eight.

“Over the past decade, there has been no progress in either mathematics or reading performance, and the lowest-performing students are doing worse,” Peggy Carr, associate commissioner of the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), said, according to Education Week. “In fact, over the long term in reading, the lowest-performing students—those readers who struggle the most—have made no progress from the first NAEP administration almost 30 years ago.”
Department of education is a criminal, totalitarian organization intent on indoctrination. We see that works. They don’t educate. We see that works too.
Dear Lord, We come before you and humbly ask you to grant our prayer for a veil of protection to be placed over Donald Trump. May your will be done. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

Joke:

Michelle obama is not a sow, she is a boar! :o :clap:
Dear Lord, We come before you and humbly ask you to grant our prayer for a veil of protection to be placed over Donald Trump. May your will be done. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

CID1990 wrote:
kalm wrote:
Setting aside JBB's poo flinging...what happens when Muslims gain majority control of a school board?

Will the Christians defend their "right" to put God back in schools?
I predict that half of them will reverse their thinking to a more libertarian bent

The other half will remind ys that America was founded as a Christian nation and it should remain that way

And we’ll all knuckle under in the name of the “melting pot” which hasn’t existed in 50 year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Setting aside the insulting ignorance of that post there’s one clear thought: What happens if the muslims gain a majority on a school board etc.

St. Cloud schools are administered by muslims. There are muslim prayer rooms and Christianity continues to be treated like a crime as in most school districts. Text books are perverted lies, American culture vilified and you whites are the cause of all the evil. Your kids will come home and eventually hate you and what you are. Schools are not healthy places. They get shot up a lot.

Ilan Omar is another muslim. Healthy leadership for all? A welfare criminal married to her brother preaching white hate. She speaks for her community of muslims. They hate you and tell you that every day, unless of course you are a nice white person knuckling under.

Our town is on the verge of muslim rule as well. We are selling and getting out. Of course this isn’t natural migration, it’s a business sponsored by politicians with political aims and goals of population replacement.

None of them will convert. That is idiotic. They will remain nice muslims until the population is large enough. Then starts the Omar crap. In our town no muslim is arrested without first checking in with the muslim authorities. If they don’t endless lawsuits, discrimination, white privilege, etc. most of you know the cadence you have been taught to march to.

It’s far more likely anyone not converting will be beaten on the street for everyone to see what happens to those not “believing”.

In Wichita the muslims are demanding the city hand over parkland so they can build a safe community for themselves. That didn’t stop the blacks from lighting a white women on fire and throwing her on the street to burn to death. So what? It happens in New Orleans all the time.

I’ve already mentioned some of the horrors being inflicted on minneapolis St. Paul by the muslims. You won’t read about most of it not in the main stream media. It would only reinforce racist beliefs so the community will not be informed of the danger the government is placing amongst them. They will only experience it.

There are plenty of suffering white Christian populations in the world we could be giving our country to. The fact it is exclusively muslims being trafficked into our communities says a lot. The fact a trafficked muslim brings $5,000/head in brand new government minted dollars says a lot. the trafficking agents - mainly the lutheran and catholic groups - long ago became blasphemous influences in the buildings that were once holy churches. Why do you think Christians are leaving those buildings in droves?
Last edited by JBB on Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

JBB wrote:
CID1990 wrote:
I predict that half of them will reverse their thinking to a more libertarian bent

The other half will remind ys that America was founded as a Christian nation and it should remain that way

And we’ll all knuckle under in the name of the “melting pot” which hasn’t existed in 50 year

Setting aside the insulting ignorance of that post there’s one clear thought: What happens if the muslims gain a majority on a school board etc.

St. Cloud schools are administered by muslims. There are muslim prayer rooms and Christianity continues to be treated like a crime as in most school districts. Text books are perverted lies, American culture vilified and you whites are the cause of all the evil. Your kids will come home and eventually hate you and what you are. Schools are not healthy places. They get shot up a lot.

Ilan Omar is another muslim. Healthy leadership for all? A welfare criminal married to her brother preaching white hate. She speaks for her community of muslims. They hate you and tell you that every day, unless of course you are a nice white person knuckling under.

Our town is on the verge of muslim rule as well. We are selling and getting out. Of course this isn’t natural migration, it’s a business sponsored by politicians with political aims and goals of population replacement.

None of them will convert. That is idiotic. They will remain nice muslims until the population is large enough. Then starts the Omar crap. In our town no muslim is arrested without first checking in with the muslim authorities. If they don’t endless lawsuits, discrimination, white privilege, etc. most of you know the cadence you have been taught to march to.

It’s far more likely anyone not converting will be beaten on the street for everyone to see what happens to those not “believing”.

In Wichita the muslims are demanding the city hand over parkland so they can build a safe community for themselves. That didn’t stop the blacks from lighting a white women on fire and throwing her on the street to burn to death. So what? It happens in New Orleans all the time.

I’ve already mentioned some of the horrors being inflicted on minneapolis St. Paul by the muslims.

There are plenty suffering white Christian populations in the world we could be giving our country to. The fact it is exclusively muslims being trafficked into our communities says a lot. The fact a trafficked muslim brings $5,000/head in brand new government minted dollars says a lot. the trafficking agents - mainly the lutheran and catholic groups - long ago became blasphemous influences in the buildings that were once holy churches. Why do you think Christians are leaving those buildings in droves?
I wear your first sentence like badge of honor

No wait

I wear it like a dirty sanchez

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

JBB wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

I’ve already mentioned some of the horrors being inflicted on minneapolis St. Paul by the muslims. You won’t read about most of it not in the main stream media. It would only reinforce racist beliefs so the community will not be informed of the danger the government is placing amongst them. They will only experience it.

There are plenty of suffering white Christian populations in the world we could be giving our country to. The fact it is exclusively muslims being trafficked into our communities says a lot. The fact a trafficked muslim brings $5,000/head in brand new government minted dollars says a lot. the trafficking agents - mainly the lutheran and catholic groups - long ago became blasphemous influences in the buildings that were once holy churches. Why do you think Christians are leaving those buildings in droves?
So the Catholics and Lutherans, along with of course the Republican Party who’s been mostly in control government the last few yew years, are responsible for this insurrection leading to a Muslim female ruler (Omar) endorsing a Jew for president?
JBB
Level3
Level3

Re: The left is sick!

Post by JBB »

CID1990 wrote:
JBB wrote:

I’ve already mentioned some of the horrors being inflicted on minneapolis St. Paul by the muslims.

There are plenty suffering white Christian populations in the world we could be giving our country to. The fact it is exclusively muslims being trafficked into our communities says a lot. The fact a trafficked muslim brings $5,000/head in brand new government minted dollars says a lot. the trafficking agents - mainly the lutheran and catholic groups - long ago became blasphemous influences in the buildings that were once holy churches. Why do you think Christians are leaving those buildings in droves?

No wait

You should wear a dirty sanchez after all it is your own ignorance you are celebrating. It should be honored properly.

I wear the badge of honor. 8-)
Last edited by JBB on Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

So the Catholics and Lutherans, along with of course the Republican Party who’s been mostly in control government the last few yew years, are responsible for this insurrection leading to a Muslim female ruler (Omar) endorsing a Jew for president?
you don’t seem to have much understanding beyond the superficial. Please, don’t try the math. It’s racist. :lol:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Winterborn wrote:
Ibanez wrote: I've been thinking about this one. I define what I think is moral. What's right and wrong, IMO. But a lot of that is from my parents and my upbringing (and from their parents and upbringing, etc...) I've deviated some but overall, the strict religious upbringing (Catholic) and community that I grew up in really shaped how I perceive situations.

It's a bloody mess.

I pretty much agree with this.

After having a child, my thoughts on abortion and the death penalty have changed. My POV of taxes has even shifted.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

JBB wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

You whites? What are you? Black? Indian? Mulatto? Reptilian?
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

JBB wrote:
you don’t seem to have much understanding beyond the superficial. Please, don’t try the math. It’s racist. :lol:
I think the lack of comprehension is on your side. Try reading it again. Slowly.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

JBB wrote:
CID1990 wrote:

No wait

You should wear a dirty sanchez after all it is your own ignorance you are celebrating. It should be honored properly.

I wear the badge of honor. 8-)
Guy

I only have room for one bitch on a chain

and that’s Reek

But you really are begging for a spot

I can see when the shite hits the fan I’m going to have a two front war at the CID1990 bunker...

You clowns as well as the black mask cunts

I actually welcome it

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
JBB
Level3
Level3

Re: The left is sickt

Post by JBB »

More on the fabulous common core. It certainly does prepare you for college and all the reorientation classes subjecting white students to discrimination and contempt along with males and of course our country. It won’t give you a trained and educated mind open to truth and beauty.
For the third time in a row since Common Core was fully phased in nationwide, U.S. student test scores on the nation’s broadest and most respected test have dropped, a reversal of an upward trend between 1990 and 2015. Further, the class of 2019, the first to experience all four high school years under Common Core, is the worst-prepared for college in 15 years, according to a new report.
Obviously the goal is to make every one stupid like the lower IQ races. Those are the kinds of people easily controlled and exploited. Stupid ones.

We started seeing this crap in our schools at turn of the century. By the time they were giving your kids a piece of wilted lettuce while their kids enjoyed haught cuisine of the highest order without the “nutritional concerns” your children were saddled with it was becoming obvious who the unwashed were that the government needed” to protect and educate.

It’s always that way with socialists and communist. Most will be poor and dependent. Those already failing in life will feel better of course because so many that were successful are now poor and dependent too. The left began ruining the country in the 1960s. The corruption was getting huge. The people were getting small.

Since that time the wealth has definitely shifted to the top of the heap. Housing has been priced out of reach for most. Taxes are high because 1 trillion+ of paychecks is given away, far more is stolen, sucked up by the Biden kids, obamas and people just like them.

our streets are filled with the worlds poor enjoying free health care, food and housing. They also live without the burden of the law because the are protected by governments allowing them immunity to kill, rape and steal, which they do a lot. It’s not

Don’t look at South Africa to see what has happened to the white population. They have been imprisoned, stripped of assets and dignity and are attacked and murdered constantly. White women are regularly brutalized. I saw a short film of a white women beaten to death by blacks on the streets in SA. It looked horrifyingly similar to the blacks attacking the white man outside target field in Minneapolis during the baseball playoffs. They didn’t throw bricks but it was vicious animal like brutal behavior by a gang of what look like apes as they jump up and down, taunt and attack in packs.

Of course the white population in this country is being marginalized too in many many ways by the deep state. This is no longer a country for and by the people and no longer are all men create equally.

Can the country be saved and returned to its constitutional foundations? I doubt it. The criminal element is robbing it blind and firmly in control. The schools are ruining minds and the propaganda relentless. I don’t know what will happen if Trump is removed from office. It will signal the fall of the United Stars of America as it descends into a centrally controlled state. California is leading the way. It’s a hell hole for most. Even the endless homeless they encourage and support
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ivytalk »

Not going to waste my quote function on the above.^^^^

This post makes JSO look like an amateur.
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

Katie Hill is a drug addled whore Democrat leftist that sponsored #metoo. She is the poster child of leftist hypocrisy highliting the unwritten law that laws and morality do not apply to the leaders that insist we submit to their guidance and wisdom..

It’s not all bad though
In a way, Katie Hill has shattered the glass ceiling in Washington. The first member of Congress to be ousted under the new #MeToo rules is a woman. Not only that, but she's a member of the LGBTQ community. No longer are privileged straight white males the only ones who are held accountable for their sexual misdeeds. We've moved past the dark days when men were the only ones to exploit power dynamics to have sex with their subordinates. This is a shining moment for the principles of representation and diversity, and the proponents of #MeToo are all proud of their work.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Ibanez wrote:

I would of thought it would of been darker in his dungeon.

“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Winterborn wrote:
Ibanez wrote:

You are forgetting about the glow of the heat lamps.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Ibanez wrote:
Winterborn wrote:

You are forgetting about the glow of the heat lamps.

You are right. Completely forgot the cold blooded factor..... :facepalm: