AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: 2020 Democratic Nomination Process Mega-thread

Post by AZGrizFan »

GannonFan wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote:
I assume you'll be opting out of Medicare when you're eligible since you'll save so much money through a private plan?
He'll do what all rich people do - he'll take what the government gives him and then with his own money he'll also buy in to a program that gets him the pills and the procedures faster and with better doctors and hospitals. Again, the UK is a perfect model to see what will happen and I can live with that - but I'm also not poor so I won't be waiting for a bed.
:lol: :lol:

"rich people".

I work in the CREDIT UNION industry, people. :tothehand: :tothehand:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

AZGrizFan wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
He'll do what all rich people do - he'll take what the government gives him and then with his own money he'll also buy in to a program that gets him the pills and the procedures faster and with better doctors and hospitals. Again, the UK is a perfect model to see what will happen and I can live with that - but I'm also not poor so I won't be waiting for a bed.
:lol: :lol:

"rich people".

Maybe not rich, but certainly not poor.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

GannonFan wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote: :lol: :lol:

"rich people".

Maybe not rich, but certainly not poor.
I'm taking my millions and moving to Ireland, bro.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

AZGrizFan wrote:
kalm wrote:
Different arguments. You can go without a college degree...insulin...not so much.

You can poke holes in every system. But if my taxes go up $3000 and I save $8000 in premiums...
If you REALLY think that's the way the math is going to work out, I've got some oceanfront property in AZ I'd like to sell you. :nod: :nod: :dunce:
I LAWLed when I read this.

Reminded me of the old George Carlin Divorce Game riff: “And now let’s meet our contestants, Raoul and Congolia Breckenridge! Raoul is a pearl diver from Yuma who’s been out of work for some time now. Congolia’s hobbies are collecting foreign tennis balls and knitting humorous cummerbunds. And together they make napalm for a local right-wing group.”
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote:
AZGrizFan wrote:
It's cute that you are naïve enough to think ANYTHING the government gest involved in is somehow going to become magically cheaper because "government benevolent". I suppose it'll work something like college tuition did with the implementation of government guaranteed student loans.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Different arguments. You can go without a college degree...insulin...not so much.

You can poke holes in every system. But if my taxes go up $3000 and I save $8000 in premiums...
What the heck do you think people did before the second half of the 20th century before the widespread use of medical insulin?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

BDKJMU wrote:
kalm wrote:

What the heck do you think people did before the second half of the 20th century before the widespread use of medical insulin?

Died

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

css75 wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: What the heck do you think people did before the second half of the 20th century before the widespread use of medical insulin?

Died

And or killed injuns. But this here ain’t the 1st half of the 20th century.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

DAYUM!!! :shock: :o :lol: :notworthy: :clap:
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

GannonFan wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:Hillary says that Gabbard is a Russian asset.

Man, she's like grampa Simpson when he was claiming Death was coming to get him.
Hey, she said Stein was a Russian asset in 2016 as well. Darn it, I purposely tried not to vote for a Russian asset - they're just everywhere apparently. :ohno:
What a bitter person

She’s angry because the Russia collusion narrative that HER CAMPAIGN STARTED fell flat and now she’s lashing out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

93henfan wrote:DAYUM!!! :shock: :o :lol: :notworthy: :clap:

Tulsi doesn’t play does she? Sounds almost like the Donald.

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

css75 wrote:Tulsi doesn’t play does she? Sounds almost like the Donald.
"Almost" being the key word.

The correct spelling and grammar, the heated yet rational and sane tone, the beyond 5th grade emotional level, and the pointedness without rambling and childish name-calling sort of rule out the Donald as the author.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

:rofl: :notworthy:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
Hey, she said Stein was a Russian asset in 2016 as well. Darn it, I purposely tried not to vote for a Russian asset - they're just everywhere apparently. :ohno:
What a bitter person

She’s angry because the Russia collusion narrative that HER CAMPAIGN STARTED fell flat and now she’s lashing out

Wait...does jellybelly know this?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: RE: Re: 2020 Democratic Nomination Process Mega-thread

Post by UNI88 »

CID1990 wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
What a bitter person

And people think older white males are entitled and toxic.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote:
css75 wrote:

Died

And or killed injuns. But this here ain’t the 1st half of the 20th century.
The injun killing was 17th-19th centuries...
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

I think I’m in love with a beautiful statist pacifist! :luv: :luv:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

93henfan wrote:
css75 wrote:Tulsi doesn’t play does she? Sounds almost like the Donald.
"Almost" being the key word.

The correct spelling and grammar, the heated yet rational and sane tone, the beyond 5th grade emotional level, and the pointedness without rambling and childish name-calling sort of rule out the Donald as the author.
:nod:

Gil is pogo sticking around the yard after reading Tulsi’s tweet.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CID, is she qualified for a cabinet position?

She also might make an interesting VP candidate. Conks don’t seem to mind her as much.
JBB
Level3
Level3

Re: 2020 Democratic Nomination Process Mega-threadt to increase corruption and inefficiency? Oh yea, I forgot, common c

Post by JBB »

GannonFan wrote:
kalm wrote:
So if we offer Medicare for all at the same levels of service coverage will their be a net increase costs between increased middle class taxes and healthcare expenses? :coffee:
Eh, don't know. And don't get me wrong, I'm all in favor of a single payer health system. I don't see how we don't go that way. I'm also realistic that the discussion for the next century or so then will be how come the people with money go outside the system to get their health care and how come people without money are stuck in a health care system that doesn't offer the same levels of service that the private rich people's one does. You know, like the UK has been arguing about for 70 years. :coffee:

A bundle of stupid. Get the gov out of health care. Do you actually want more corruption and less health care for everyone except the black immigrant they use on the public service ads to get you to emotionally agree.

Oh yea, almost forgot, common core and the “news” are designed to educate you ignorant but emotionally agreeable. You can’t help it you got edumicated.
Last edited by JBB on Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Lord, We come before you and humbly ask you to grant our prayer for a veil of protection to be placed over Donald Trump. May your will be done. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

kalm wrote:CID, is she qualified for a cabinet position?

She also might make an interesting VP candidate. Conks don’t seem to mind her as much.

In one of the very first debates, she wore all white and had a neckline just low enough to show a hint of cleavage. About 30 minutes in, when they finally got to her, she had sheen of perspiration in her little lady valley. It was pretty hot. I forget what she actually said. But it looked better than what Warren said.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: 2020 Democratic Nomination Process Mega-threadt to increase corruption and inefficiency? Oh yea, I forgot, common c

Post by houndawg »

JBB wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
Eh, don't know. And don't get me wrong, I'm all in favor of a single payer health system. I don't see how we don't go that way. I'm also realistic that the discussion for the next century or so then will be how come the people with money go outside the system to get their health care and how come people without money are stuck in a health care system that doesn't offer the same levels of service that the private rich people's one does. You know, like the UK has been arguing about for 70 years. :coffee:

A bundle of stupid. Get the gov out of health care. Do you actually want more corruption and less health care for everyone except the black immigrant they use on the public service ads to get you to emotionally agree.

Oh yea, almost forgot, common core and the “news” are designed to educate you ignorant but emotionally agreeable. You can’t help it you got edumicated.
You still have those pics of your buddy sticking his pecker up your butt?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

User avatar93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
by 93henfan » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:20 am

In one of the very first debates, she wore all white and had a neckline just low enough to show a hint of cleavage. About 30 minutes in, when they finally got to her, she had sheen of perspiration in her little lady valley. It was pretty hot. I forget what she actually said. But it looked better than what Warren said.
:rofl: :rofl: I can’t believe anybody was inclined to watch that disgusting display of ignorance and hate. Sweaty tits can be seen with a lot less brain damage than that common core refresher session. Of course sweaty pig tits were on full display for you so...
Dear Lord, We come before you and humbly ask you to grant our prayer for a veil of protection to be placed over Donald Trump. May your will be done. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

CID1990 wrote:
GannonFan wrote:
What a bitter person

She and Jill Stein must have some oddball connection to Trump the way the three of them always speak nicely about Vladimir Putin
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

JBB wrote:
User avatar93henfan
Supporter
Supporter
by 93henfan » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:20 am

:rofl: :rofl: I can’t believe anybody was inclined to watch that disgusting display of ignorance and hate. Sweaty tits can be seen with a lot less brain damage than that common core refresher session. Of course sweaty pig tits were on full display for you so...
We get that tits aren't your thing, JaBBer. :roll:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

JBB wrote:
GannonFan wrote:

Serious question...In what specific ways has Medicare driven up the cost of healthcare or reduced services?