Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: The left is sick

Post by Ibanez »

Winterborn wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
You are forgetting about the glow of the heat lamps.

You are right. Completely forgot the cold blooded factor..... :facepalm:
:thumb:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Winterborn wrote:
Human eyes? Clenzy?
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

An Antifa domestic terrorist was sentenced to almost six years in prison, after taking a deal and pleading guilty to second-degree assault during violent demonstrations June 29 in Portland, Oregon.
Halupowski was just one of many black-clothed protesters who were recorded hitting and pepper-spraying Kelly. Halupowski and two other attackers delivered vicious blows to the head of Kelly with expandable batons that resulted in a concussion and opened up severe gashes to his scalp, requiring 25 staples, according to The Oregonian.
Before pleading guilty to one count of Assault in the Second Degree, Halupowski also faced charges of Unlawful Use Of A Weapon, Interfering With A Peace Officer, and Attempting To Commit A Class C Felony. His jail booking profile also listed Resisting Arrest and Attempting To Assault A Police Officer.
The prosecutor stated that another person has been indicted and that still more people are under investigation in the same attack as well as other incidents during the June Antifa demonstrations.
It’s so violent you have to sign in to YouTube to see the disgusting democrats attack a white man.

https://youtu.be/2dqMTTp5uYM

You can see more here without signing in.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/11/02 ... ked-847352

This is obamas promised domestic army the treasonous monster created with money stolen from you if you pay taxes. This incident is what democrates are. This is what you support. This is your disgusting terrorist army.
Dear Lord, We come before you and humbly ask you to grant our prayer for a veil of protection to be placed over Donald Trump. May your will be done. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

A friend of mine told me Lutheran Social Services has been notified there could be 3 Somali black muslims for sale for $2,500 each. They will get $5,000 from the government. That leaves $2,500 for them plus all the profits they make when they are released into the general population and introduced to all of your money they are “entitled to” through an absurdly generous Welfare scam.

We will not include any allowance for housing in their sanctuary buildings, formerly holy churches of God should they turn out to be terrorists or just regular criminals. There is no worry about legal repercussions anyway no matter what heinous crimes they commit

No need for slave traders to round them up either. Slave traders are expensive but may be accounted for through expense recovery accounts. Either way we are told this is 3 head free of those overhead expenses but could still be run through your reimbursement system for “full” recovery.

I am told the opportunity will be taken to the catholics if the Lutherans human traffickers don’t respond soon.

This inventory needs to be prepared for assimilation. Hopefully they will assimilate in the human traffickers white daughters. The country is trafficking in millions of blacks but there are only so many white girls. 3 less that I know of after this weeks carnage of white girls killed by their black “lovers”.
Dear Lord, We come before you and humbly ask you to grant our prayer for a veil of protection to be placed over Donald Trump. May your will be done. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

CAA Flagship wrote:
Winterborn wrote:
Human eyes? Clenzy?
Why the pic of Obama? Where’s his surgically altered “sow” or barrow as we say in ag country.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

JBB wrote:A friend of mine told me Lutheran Social Services has been notified there could be 3 Somali black muslims for sale for $2,500 each. They will get $5,000 from the government. That leaves $2,500 for them plus all the profits they make when they are released into the general population and introduced to all of your money they are “entitled to” through an absurdly generous Welfare scam.

We will not include any allowance for housing in their sanctuary buildings, formerly holy churches of God should they turn out to be terrorists or just regular criminals. There is no worry about legal repercussions anyway no matter what heinous crimes they commit

No need for slave traders to round them up either. Slave traders are expensive but may be accounted for through expense recovery accounts. Either way we are told this is 3 head free of those overhead expenses but could still be run through your reimbursement system for “full” recovery.

I am told the opportunity will be taken to the catholics if the Lutherans human traffickers don’t respond soon.

This inventory needs to be prepared for assimilation. Hopefully they will assimilate in the human traffickers white daughters. The country is trafficking in millions of blacks but there are only so many white girls. 3 less that I know of after this weeks carnage of white girls killed by their black “lovers”.
So what's your username on Stormfront? :coffee:
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

JBB wrote:A friend of mine told me Lutheran Social Services has been notified there could be 3 Somali black muslims for sale for $2,500 each. They will get $5,000 from the government. That leaves $2,500 for them plus all the profits they make when they are released into the general population and introduced to all of your money they are “entitled to” through an absurdly generous Welfare scam.

Dude

You need help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Can you get me three (pre-babushka) Russian women for $7,500?
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

JBB wrote:
CAA Flagship wrote: Human eyes? Clenzy?
Why the pic of Obama? Where’s his surgically altered “sow” or barrow as we say in ag country.
Good to see you’re above the fray. I sense a lot of respect and Christian kindness from you.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Ibanez wrote:
JBB wrote:
Good to see you’re above the fray. I sense a lot of respect and Christian kindness from you.

Take it easy on JBB. He’s closer to being a fundamentalist Muslim authoritarian and is just projecting.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

93henfan wrote:
You're overpaying. Just have Cid issue you a couple of green cards. :D
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

For the people by the people of the people. This is how America feels about our President:

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/statu ... rity_.html
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

JBB wrote:For the people by the people of the people. This is how America feels about our President:

No. That's how the toothless hill folk and cousin humping Republicans from 'bama feel.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

93henfan wrote:
Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

You're just trying to sound tough so we'll stop laughing at you about the pics of your friend sticking his weenie up your butt. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Lutheran Social Services??

Gott in Himmel!

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

Thank you department of education, common core, leftist agendas and corruption for doing this to our children and our once great nation:

We were once a great light to the rest of the world, but today a large chunk of our population can barely read, write, speak or function in society. Just consider the following numbers…
  • #1 One recent survey found that 74 percent of Americans don’t even know how many amendments are in the Bill of Rights.

#2 An earlier survey discovered that 37 percent of Americans cannot name a single right protected by the First Amendment.

#3 Shockingly, only 26 percent of Americans can name all three branches of government.

#4 During the 2016 election, more than 40 percent of Americans did not know who was running for vice-president from either of the major parties.

#5 North Carolina is considering passing a law which would “mean only scores lower than 39 percent would qualify for an F grade” in North Carolina public schools.

#6 30 years ago, the United States awarded more high school diplomas than anyone in the world. Today, we have fallen to 36th place.

#7 According to the Pentagon, 71 percent of our young adults are ineligible to serve in the U.S. military because they are either too dumb, too fat or have a criminal background.

#8 For the very first time, Americans are more likely to die from an opioid overdose than they are in a car accident.

#9 One study discovered that one-third of all American teenagers haven’t read a single book in the past year.

#10 A recent survey found that 45 percent of U.S. teenagers are online “almost constantly”.

#11 Today, the average American spends 86 hours a month using a smartphone.

#12 Overall, the average U.S. adult “logs 6 hours, 43 minutes of total screen time daily”.

#13 In more than half of all U.S. states, the highest paid public employee in the state is a football coach.

#14 During one seven day period last summer, a total of 16,000 official complaints about human feces were submitted to the city of San Francisco. And apparently the problem is very real because one investigation found 300 piles of human feces on the streets of downtown San Francisco.

#15 Every 24 hours, more than a third of all Americans eat fast food.

#16 Less than half of all Americans know which country used atomic bombs at the end of World War II.

#17 Even though we fought a war in Iraq for eight long years, 6 out of 10 young adults cannot find Iraq on a map of the Middle East. And that same survey found that 75 percent of our young adults cannot locate Israel.

#18 Today, the average college freshman in the United States reads at a 7th grade level.
JBB
Level3
Level3

Post by JBB »

kalm wrote:
JBB wrote:For the people by the people of the people. This is how America feels about our President:

No. That's how the toothless hill folk and cousin humping Republicans from 'bama feel.
:lol: I learned from kalms post He is a common core individual, revels in ignorance, labels, the superficial and sexual perversion.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

I’m intrigued by your list, JBB. Flash quiz: answer questions 1-4 right now without Googling them, and answer question 9 by telling me the last book you read and when you read it.

I’m waiting. :coffee:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

JBB wrote:
kalm wrote:
:lol: I learned from kalms post He is a common core individual, revels in ignorance, labels, the superficial and sexual perversion.
You are such a common core idiot. You're revel in labels, hypocrisy and believe all the propaganda you consume because you're too stupid to realize that you're reading propaganda.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Ivytalk wrote:I’m intrigued by your list, JBB. Flash quiz: answer questions 1-4 right now without Googling them, and answer question 9 by telling me the last book you read and when you read it.

I’m waiting. :coffee:
That should be easy for most of us here at the Algonquin Round Table. :thumb:
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

JBB wrote:
An Antifa domestic terrorist was sentenced to almost six years in prison, after taking a deal and pleading guilty to second-degree assault during violent demonstrations June 29 in Portland, Oregon.
Halupowski was just one of many black-clothed protesters who were recorded hitting and pepper-spraying Kelly. Halupowski and two other attackers delivered vicious blows to the head of Kelly with expandable batons that resulted in a concussion and opened up severe gashes to his scalp, requiring 25 staples, according to The Oregonian.
Before pleading guilty to one count of Assault in the Second Degree, Halupowski also faced charges of Unlawful Use Of A Weapon, Interfering With A Peace Officer, and Attempting To Commit A Class C Felony. His jail booking profile also listed Resisting Arrest and Attempting To Assault A Police Officer.
The prosecutor stated that another person has been indicted and that still more people are under investigation in the same attack as well as other incidents during the June Antifa demonstrations.
It’s so violent you have to sign in to YouTube to see the disgusting democrats attack a white man.

https://youtu.be/2dqMTTp5uYM

You can see more here without signing in.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/11/02 ... ked-847352

This is obamas promised domestic army the treasonous monster created with money stolen from you if you pay taxes. This incident is what democrates are. This is what you support. This is your disgusting terrorist army.
Such a drama queen. I thought I told you not to come back here until you could man up?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

JBB wrote:
kalm wrote:
You know what? You’re right, JBB. According to some GAM metrics I apllied, AL ranks 2nd in dental decay among states but only 9th in incest. I must have been confusing the latter with BBC porn hits.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

kalm wrote:
JBB wrote:
You know what? You’re right, JBB. According to some GAM metrics I apllied, AL ranks 2nd in dental decay among states but only 9th in incest. I must have been confusing the latter with BBC porn hits.
JSO, you think you can analyze data? Feh! Learn from the master! :lol:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.