Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Political discussions
css75
Level3
Level3

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by css75 »

houndawg wrote:
SDHornet wrote:Hhmmm...Lisa Page lied about editing the 302's on the Flynn case...interesting...

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1187 ... 45792.html
Fake news. False flag deep state disinformation campaign :coffee:

You may have to change your mind when people start going to court. DC lawyers gonna have some major paydays.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
css75
Level3
Level3

Post by css75 »

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

css75 wrote:
houndawg wrote:
Fake news. False flag deep state disinformation campaign :coffee:

You may have to change your mind when people start going to court. DC lawyers gonna have some major paydays.

Just a diversion. :coffee:

Exactly the move you would expect from somebody with nothing to hide... :lol:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
css75
Level3
Level3

Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by css75 »

houndawg wrote:
css75 wrote:

Oh ok.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote:
css75 wrote:

James Baker apparently has nothing to hide, as he has flipped and started squealing.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

A lot of this stuff is a sideshow. Yes, there are dirty players on the left and they should be dealt with

But John Bolton is getting ready to testify and he is going to confirm that before he began to be cut out of the loop, there was talk of a quid pro quo with Ukraine

Trump is going to be impeached in the House

But the real question is what Schiff’s committee is going to dig up. It is possible that Bolton could give them enough to force a swing in the Senate. I can already think of a couple GOP Senators right now who would vote to convict Trump. There are three more who would not need much of a push.
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

CID1990 wrote:A lot of this stuff is a sideshow. Yes, there are dirty players on the left and they should be dealt with

But John Bolton is getting ready to testify and he is going to confirm that before he began to be cut out of the loop, there was talk of a quid pro quo with Ukraine

But the real question is what Schiff’s committee is going to dig up. It is possible that Bolton could give them enough to force a swing in the Senate. I can already think of a couple GOP Senators right now who would vote to convict Trump. There are three more who would not need much of a push.
In your honest opinion, do you find Trumps insistence troubling? Is his request out of the norm?
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
CID1990 wrote:A lot of this stuff is a sideshow. Yes, there are dirty players on the left and they should be dealt with

In your honest opinion, do you find Trumps insistence troubling? Is his request out of the norm?
What request? Asking Ukraine to reopen the Burisma investigation?

If it was tied to military aid then yes, it was way beyond the pale. That’s why Trump had to send Rudy et al to do it. Because the professional FP employees were advising against it. Everything I have seen from Taylor is consistent with what the reaction would have been from any US diplomat. And let’s not forget that Taylor is not in the liberal camp and he’s not a never Trumper either. If he says there was hanky panky then it is true.

Now, whether or not it is an impeachable offense is a purely political exercise. In fact, it doesn’t matter if it was on the up and up or not. Congress can decide what is impeachable and if they choose poorly they will be punished at the ballot box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Republican Senators would dare cross Trump? It would have to be costing them money personally to find the balls necessary.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Oh. Flynn's 302s weren't edited.

I wonder where that originated. I bet a John Solomon article. :lol:
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Oh. Flynn's 302s weren't edited.

Skelly still posting in this thread is hysterical. As if we're going to find the Russian conspiracy any day now. :rofl:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Youre one post away from hitting the 200 mark in this thread.

Impressive. :clap:
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Oh. Flynn's 302s weren't edited.

Whoops :rofl:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/04/sc ... te-smears/
These close connections between the Washington Post’s David Ignatius and people connected to U.S. and U.K. intelligence raise grave concerns about the deep state using media to push propaganda
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

But no "Deep State" though...
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Really? What a joke. Should be embarrassed. Government now saying they mixed up who wrote which 302 on Flynn.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-175478
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote:Really? What a joke. Should be embarrassed. Government now saying they mixed up who wrote which 302 on Flynn.

Hey look over there!
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

So the DOJ IG (full report to be released 12/9) says the FBI falsified FISA warrant to spy on Trump campaign.
Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has found evidence that an FBI lawyer manipulated a key investigative document related to the FBI's secretive surveillance of a former Trump campaign adviser -- enough to change the substantive meaning of the document, according to multiple reports.

The 2016 messages, sent between Lisa Page and then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, also revealed that bureau brass circulated at least two anti-Trump blog articles, including a Lawfare blog post sent shortly after Election Day that called Trump possibly "among the major threats to the security of the country."

Fox News is told the texts were connected to the ultimately successful Page application, which relied in part on information from British ex-spy Christopher Steele – whose anti-Trump views are now well-documented – and cited Page’s suspected Russia ties. In its warrant application, the FBI inaccurately assured the FISA court on numerous occasions that media sources independently corroborated Steele's claims, and did not clearly state that Steele worked for a firm hired by Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

Much of the Steele dossier has been proved discredited or unsubstantiated, including the dossier's claims that the Trump campaign was paying hackers in the United States out of a non-existent Russian consulate in Miami, or that ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen traveled to Prague to conspire with Russians. Special Counsel Robert Mueller also was unable to substantiate the dossier's claims that Carter Page had received a large payment relating to the sale of a share of Rosneft, a Russian oil giant, or that a lurid blackmail tape involving the president existed.

Despite being accused by the FBI of being a Russian agent in the FISA application, and being secretly surveilled for more than a year, Page has not been charged with any wrongdoing. He has since sued numerous actors -- including the DNC -- for defamation related to claims that he worked with Russia.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/horowi ... e-document
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote:Really? What a joke. Should be embarrassed. Government now saying they mixed up who wrote which 302 on Flynn.

Hey look over there!
We'll see. If the FBI can't even keep track of who filled out a 302 form, then what other blunders exist.

Flynn's new attorney is uncovering quite a bit of FBI wrong doing.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

css75 wrote:
houndawg wrote:

Oh ok.

When your entire defense is preventing people from testifying..... you did it. :nod:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote:
All they have to do is stand up and tell their story under oath..... not the ones that are already in prison of course...
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Awww. Barr is going to have to appoint Durham to investigate the Durham investigation. :(
Barr’s handpicked prosecutor tells inspector general he can’t back right-wing theory that Russia case was U.S. intelligence setup

The prosecutor handpicked by Attorney General William P. Barr to scrutinize how U.S. agencies investigated President Trump’s 2016 campaign said he could not offer evidence to the Justice Department’s inspector general to support the suspicions of some conservatives that the case was a setup by American intelligence, people familiar with the matter said.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s office contacted U.S. Attorney John Durham, the prosecutor Barr personally tapped to lead a separate review of the 2016 probe into possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia, the people said. The inspector general also contacted several U.S. intelligence agencies.

Among Horowitz’s questions: whether a Maltese professor who interacted with a Trump campaign adviser was actually a U.S. intelligence asset deployed to ensnare the campaign, the people said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because the inspector general’s findings have not been made public.

But the intelligence agencies said the professor was not among their assets, the people said. And Durham informed Horowitz’s office that his investigation had not produced any evidence that might contradict the inspector general’s findings on that point.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Awww. Barr is going to have to appoint Durham to investigate the Durham investigation. :(
Barr’s handpicked prosecutor tells inspector general he can’t back right-wing theory that Russia case was U.S. intelligence setup

The prosecutor handpicked by Attorney General William P. Barr to scrutinize how U.S. agencies investigated President Trump’s 2016 campaign said he could not offer evidence to the Justice Department’s inspector general to support the suspicions of some conservatives that the case was a setup by American intelligence, people familiar with the matter said.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s office contacted U.S. Attorney John Durham, the prosecutor Barr personally tapped to lead a separate review of the 2016 probe into possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia, the people said. The inspector general also contacted several U.S. intelligence agencies.

Among Horowitz’s questions: whether a Maltese professor who interacted with a Trump campaign adviser was actually a U.S. intelligence asset deployed to ensnare the campaign, the people said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because the inspector general’s findings have not been made public.

But the intelligence agencies said the professor was not among their assets, the people said. And Durham informed Horowitz’s office that his investigation had not produced any evidence that might contradict the inspector general’s findings on that point.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html

According to this article, Mifsud is not a US intelligence asset? No shit.

WaPo was screaming he was a Russian asset all up until Mueller. Remember, Mifsud was key to the Russians having emails on Hillary.

This is narrative setting by WaPo. I love how it's titled a right wing theory, but can't seem to find any headlines on how their left wing theory of collusion was busted by Mueller.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

I honestly can't believe Jelly is digging this thread up again.