Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Political discussions
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by Winterborn »

“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

Winterborn wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:56 pm Image
Finger puppets for the dick! :mrgreen:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:46 pm
89Hen wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:37 pm

And by cultural, you mean what we accept as the truth as a culture. A person with a penis is not female nor a woman. That is culturally true.

FTR, I don't care what somebody calls themselves. It's only when we are forced to ignore cultural norms that it becomes a problem. It really is no difference than me wanting to be called a unicorn.
A person who identifies female, or pan sexual, or trans sexual or whatever the hell they call it is free to do so within our culture and I don’t need to know if they have a penis. Hence...I don’t care.

See the difference?

(Meant for both you and ‘88)
I don't care what somebody calls themselves either. People should do whatever makes them happy and doesn't impose upon others.

My issue isn't with how people identify but in that some expect everyone else to accept and use their definition. I would do it out of respect for the individual but I should not be forced to. People should be themselves and anyone who doesn't accept them can fvck off but we don't need social shaming or hate crime legislation to facilitate the fvcking off.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:01 pm
kalm wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:46 pm

A person who identifies female, or pan sexual, or trans sexual or whatever the hell they call it is free to do so within our culture and I don’t need to know if they have a penis. Hence...I don’t care.

See the difference?

(Meant for both you and ‘88)
I don't care what somebody calls themselves either. People should do whatever makes them happy and doesn't impose upon others.

My issue isn't with how people identify but in that some expect everyone else to accept and use their definition. I would do it out of respect for the individual but I should not be forced to. People should be themselves and anyone who doesn't accept them can fvck off but we don't need social shaming or hate crime legislation to facilitate the fvcking off.
We're on the same page for once 88. :thumb:
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Ivytalk wrote:
Finger puppets for the dick! :mrgreen:
Dick warmers. Image
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Winterborn wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:03 pm Image
:rofl: except a Stewardess is a Waitress in the Sky ...

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:08 pm

I like it. :thumb: First time for me hearing that song.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

89Hen wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:02 pm

Why would you think I’m not on this page as well? This started with me simply pointing out that gender fluidity is a real thing.
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by Col Hogan »

UNI88 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:08 pm
Winterborn wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:03 pm Image

Thanks for posting that...WHFS, the (former) alternative rock station in DC, played that for a few weeks back when it came out (early 90’s, IIRC) and I forget which group did it...

8-)
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
Chizzang
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Deflate Gate
A.K.A.: The Quasar Kid

Post by Chizzang »

Q: Name something that offends Republicans?
A: The actual teachings of Jesus
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Post by HI54UNI »

kalm wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 1:27 pm
Ibanez wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:57 pm
Especially when we’re told that gender is a human construct that doesn’t really exist - which allows for the “gender fluid”.

Or something batshit crazy like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sure gender is (at least mostly) a human construct and it I think it’s safe to acknowledge it can in fact be fluid.

And you know what? I don’t care.

“I don’t care” is simultaneously the best and worst thing you can to say people who are emotionally passionate about a subject and how they would prefer society deals with it.

I use "I don't care" frequently as a school board member. Helps cut down on phone calls about stupid shit. One of my favorite times was when another school board member called me to bitch about something stupid and I said that. He called me a bunch of names and hung up on me. :lol:

And artificial turf is green.
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Winterborn wrote:
Ivytalk wrote: Finger puppets for the dick! :mrgreen:
Dick warmers. Image
Pecker sweaters
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Winterborn wrote:Image
I LAWLed
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

I sous vided a steak for dinner tonight too. :D
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:39 am
Skjellyfetti wrote:We should go back to this being legal?

Actually, yes.

If people want to commit commercial suicide, sure

BTW the “no negroes” laws were just that... they were laws. Part of that governmental fiat that you and the rest of the proglodytes are so enamored with

Jelly jumping in to a logical beating feet first yet again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In other news, water is wet. :lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

:lol:

Reminds me of a joke I heard at work. Went something like this: "I wonder if those people who wear a mask while driving their car alone also lay in their bed alone with a condom on." :lol: :lol:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

UNI88 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 8:00 pm
I sous vided a steak for dinner tonight too. :D
:lol: :notworthy:
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:22 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:19 pm

Is gender a human construct or is gender identity a human construct? I'm pretty sure the vast majority of people are born biologically male or female. Someone's gender doesn't change if I "look under skirts and search for chromosomes." Their gender identity "can in fact be fluid" and I don't have a problem with that if it helps them feel right about themselves. People should feel comfortable being themselves.
I think what you mean by "gender identity" is gender and what you mean by "gender" is sex.

Sex is biological, gender is cultural.
Bullshit. Sex and gender were synonymous until LGBTQ+ fucktards co-opted "gender". Those who believe gender is fluid are either afflicted with gender identity disorder or humoring those with gender identity disorder.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

kalm wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 2:18 pm
CitadelGrad wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 2:10 pm

Pretty sure it's a chromosomal construct.
You’re confusing sociocultural definitions with parts. Unless transsexuals and not to mention sex changes and hormone therapies don’t exist, you’re wrong on both the biological and identity rights part. Gender is factually fluid unless you want to look under skirts and search for chromosomes. Suck it!

Again. I don’t care. :lol:
I'm afraid you are the one who is hopelessly confused.

Sex change surgery does not actually change one's sex. It is cosmetic.

Hormone therapies do not change one's sex. It results in only cosmetic changes. It does not change one's basic biochemistry.

Wearing a dress or a strap-on does not alter one's gender.

If you want to pretend that gender is fluid, go ahead, but don't call it a fact when there is no scientific evidence to support it. Please don't refer me to "academic journals" which publish articles from LGBTQ+ activists which are "peer-reviewed" by other LGBTQ+ activists. Show me there is a consensus in the scientific community that supports gender fluidity. You can't do it.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

CitadelGrad wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 12:46 am
kalm wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 2:18 pm

You’re confusing sociocultural definitions with parts. Unless transsexuals and not to mention sex changes and hormone therapies don’t exist, you’re wrong on both the biological and identity rights part. Gender is factually fluid unless you want to look under skirts and search for chromosomes. Suck it!

Again. I don’t care. :lol:
I'm afraid you are the one who is hopelessly confused.

Sex change surgery does not actually change one's sex. It is cosmetic.

Hormone therapies do not change one's sex. It results in only cosmetic changes. It does not change one's basic biochemistry.

Wearing a dress or a strap-on does not alter one's gender.

If you want to pretend that gender is fluid, go ahead, but don't call it a fact when there is no scientific evidence to support it. Please don't refer me to "academic journals" which publish articles from LGBTQ+ activists which are "peer-reviewed" by other LGBTQ+ activists. Show me there is a consensus in the scientific community that supports gender fluidity. You can't do it.
Hormone therapy literally changes ones biochemistry. :lol:

Gender by definition is not the same as sex. Not sure I can show you a consensus but here’s a decent article on it.

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/vo ... ansphobia/

Again, you’re the one who seems bothered enough about what others do to want to look up skirts. I, on the other hand, don’t care.
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

Ivytalk wrote:
Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:28 am We should go back to this being legal?

Good old Analjelly leaping to the race card in a record low number of moves :coffee:

Do you want dogs in your restaurant?
If those are my 3 choices then yes...... Dogs in restaurant

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
ALPHAGRIZ1
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: 1995 Montana Griz
A.K.A.: Fuck Off
Location: America: and having my rights violated on a daily basis

Post by ALPHAGRIZ1 »

dbackjon wrote:
Chizzang wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:24 am seems like a legit point of discussion to me...

:nod:

Businesses should be allowed to refuse service
based on a few simple guidelines - gay wedding cakes included
There is a huge difference between requiring a mask vs discrimination based on race/sexual orientation/gender.

You can put on a mask, and take it off. No harm, no foul. You can't change your gender/race/sexual orientation. This are actually pretty insulting comparisons. And of course it is easy for straight, white males that have never been discriminated against to pontificate about discrimination.
Straight white males are the single biggest discriminated against demographic in the USA right now.

You have never had it as hard as we do right now. The country is treating us lower than blacks and they are doing it in retaliation which is nauseating

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 - Now available in internet black

The flat earth society has members all around the globe
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »

ALPHAGRIZ1 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:50 am
dbackjon wrote:
There is a huge difference between requiring a mask vs discrimination based on race/sexual orientation/gender.

You can put on a mask, and take it off. No harm, no foul. You can't change your gender/race/sexual orientation. This are actually pretty insulting comparisons. And of course it is easy for straight, white males that have never been discriminated against to pontificate about discrimination.
Straight white males are the single biggest discriminated against demographic in the USA right now.

You have never had it as hard as we do right now. The country is treating us lower than blacks and they are doing it in retaliation which is nauseating
:rofl:

you do entertain - I'll give you that much
Chizzang
Level5
Level5

Post by Chizzang »