Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Сделаем Америку снова великой! Trump - Russia megathread

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:09 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 12:10 pm

Bullshit. You don't make it to General without understanding politics.
Sure he does. I should have been more specific. He didn't expect the Obama administration to fuck him over for something that was perfectly acceptable.
How did the Obama admin cause hin to lie to Pence?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:38 pm
CID1990 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:23 pm
Just wait until Durham is done with these asshats. Some of these statist clowns have no business being in law enforcement. The arrogance is no different from a small dick beat cop in a small town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, somebody better be charged soon. And I'm glad Burr came out and said Biden and Obama won't be (unless there is something new uncovered).

Stop the presses. Did you just say that Biden and Obama won't be charged? Well then who the fuck is going to be charged for Flynn getting fired because he lied to Pence? :?
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:00 pm
Skjellyfetti wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:55 pm Who do you think seems like a possibility besides that lawyer? Is that gonna be it?
Don't know, don't care. It's up to the DOJ to reinstate any faith in the justice system. I'm sure there's a wide range of people that can be charge with something (sound familiar? you were basically pimping that approach for over 3 years in this thread).I trust Barr and Durham will decide what is appropriate.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:53 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:09 pm

Sure he does. I should have been more specific. He didn't expect the Obama administration to fuck him over for something that was perfectly acceptable.
Just a guess, but I assume it was more of Flynn falling on the sword as opposed to making Pence look bad.

I need to understand the interaction between the two to give a better answer.

Do you know the specifics of what was said between the two?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:08 am
houndawg wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:53 am

Just a guess, but I assume it was more of Flynn falling on the sword as opposed to making Pence look bad.

Nope, only that Trump said the reason he fired Flynn was because Flynn lied to Pence about his contact with the Russians -I'm trying to understand how Obama is responsible for Flynn doing that.
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

Y’all?

I’ve been asserting that the FBI went out of its way to target a Presidential campaign advisor based on a debunked dossier, and cooked the books to obtain warrants to spy on a US citizen

If that’s Obamagate, then whatever. I don’t care. But LE malfeasance needs to be reined in no matter who it happens to. A surprising number of people like you sure do seem to disagree with that. Odd
"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Flynn was a foreign agent while on Trump's transition team and while he was NSA. Suspicions of Flynn were not based solely on the dossier.

In fact, one event that prompted an unmasking of Flynn was a meeting with the UAE crown prince at Trump Tower. The UAE crown prince entered the US for that meeting and didn't alert US diplomats as is protocol. They were curious why he was in the US. Not a wild reason to unmask someone, imo.

If he didn't plead guilty and testify against his partner, he would have been hit with those charges as well. I'm assuming you don't deny he was acting as a foreign agent during this time but suspect you might use the fact that he wasn't charged with FARA to argue he wasn't.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:Flynn was a foreign agent while on Trump's transition team and while he was NSA. Suspicions of Flynn were not based solely on the dossier.

In fact, one event that prompted an unmasking of Flynn was a meeting with the UAE crown prince at Trump Tower. The UAE crown prince entered the US for that meeting and didn't alert US diplomats as is protocol. They were curious why he was in the US. Not a wild reason to unmask someone, imo.

If he didn't plead guilty and testify against his partner, he would have been hit with those charges as well. I'm assuming you don't deny he was acting as a foreign agent during this time but suspect you might use the fact that he wasn't charged with FARA to argue he wasn't.
Do you even screen the BS before you type it?

None of this grasping at straws you posted has anything at all to do with Russian interference with the election, AND none of it was used to obtain the continuing FISA warrants. The FISA court has barred the involved agents from seeking warrants now, based on their activities because they misrepresented their requests, and that is solely because of their reliance on the dossier and the omission of key information about it.

All of this has been about Kislyak and now suddenly you’re backpedaling all over the place with so many straw men it is hard to keep up.

I’d be perfectly fine with them going after Flynn with FARA. That would be the more appropriate path and they wouldn’t have had to cook the books to do it.

BTW your second paragraph is tripe. There in NO requirement under that circumstance that the State Dept be alerted to a meeting like that, especially if Trump is not yet President. Did you just make that shit up, or are you parroting what some wounded dip said to the media about it? And no, it is not appropriate to unmask and incoming NSA simply because he’s meeting with foreign dignitaries. It has been happening with every admin for forever and now suddenly it’s a big deal? Is there some nexus between Flynn meeting the Crown Prince and a counterintelligence concern? Completely inappropriate.

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

I was talking about Flynn and unmasking.

There was no FISA for Flynn. I wasn't talking about FISA.
BTW your second paragraph is tripe. There in NO requirement under that circumstance that the State Dept be alerted to a meeting like that, especially if Trump is not yet President. Did you just make that shit up, or are you parroting what some wounded dip said to the media about it? And no, it is not appropriate to unmask and incoming NSA simply because he’s meeting with foreign dignitaries. It has been happening with every admin for forever and now suddenly it’s a big deal? Is there some nexus between Flynn meeting the Crown Prince and a counterintelligence concern? Completely inappropriate.
They didn't know it was Flynn when they made the unmasking request... hence the need for an unmasking request.

The UAE crown prince entered the US for a meeting. They wanted to know why and who he was meeting with. Seems reasonable.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:I was talking about Flynn and unmasking.

There was no FISA for Flynn. I wasn't talking about FISA.
They didn't know it was Flynn when they made the unmasking request... hence the need for an unmasking request.

The UAE entered the US for a meeting. They wanted to know why and who he was meeting with. Seems reasonable.
You tied Flynn directly to the dossier in your post.

The dossier was the cornerstone of Crossfire Hurricane so no, you don’t get to parse them apart to suit your revisionist fever dreams

And regardless of whether it seems reasonable to you, Reek, is immaterial. You made a couple claims in there that you either made up or you were fed.

And BTW they absolutely knew who Flynn was prior to the unmasking. Maybe you should ask yourself who the audience was after reviewing the unmasking process because you obviously do not understand it

Reminds me of that time you insisted that the Foreign Service was unionized

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

I was responding to you:
I’ve been asserting that the FBI went out of its way to target a Presidential campaign advisor based on a debunked dossier
None of the unmasking requests we know about had anything to do with the dossier.

When did I say the Foreign Service was unionized? :suspicious:
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote:I was responding to you:
I’ve been asserting that the FBI went out of its way to target a Presidential campaign advisor based on a debunked dossier
None of the unmasking requests we know about had anything to do with the dossier.

When did I say the Foreign Service was unionized? :suspicious:
Ok now you’re just trolling, Reek

I don’t debate my eight year old and I’m not going down this desperate rabbit hole with with you. If there’s no dossier, then there’s no Crossfire Hurricane and subsequently there is no attempt to generate a leverage crime over an incoming member of a Presidential administration.

I’m also not searching up that thread - you know good and well the debate we had when you claimed that AFSA was the FS bargaining unit and the FS was unionized

Maybe you’ve blocked it out which would be understandable

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Looks like it wasn't me, you old bald cunt

https://championshipsubdivision.com/for ... 58#p690258

I liked when Ramsey had his face chewed off by his own hounds.
Last edited by Skjellyfetti on Wed May 20, 2020 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:19 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:08 am

Nope, only that Trump said the reason he fired Flynn was because Flynn lied to Pence about his contact with the Russians -I'm trying to understand how Obama is responsible for Flynn doing that.
I must not have been clear (no shit talk intended). Obama didn't cause Flynn to lie. In fact from what I now understand, Flynn's only issue was that he didn't remember his conversation completely with Kisylak.

I think where I confused you was when I brought up Obama and the thought he sanctioned the Russians when Flynn was on vacation, knowing Kisylak would call Flynn on foreign soil, thus making unmasking unnecessary.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:09 am Flynn's only issue was that he didn't remember his conversation completely with Kisylak.
It wasn't even the only thing he was charged with.

He also lied on FARA applications regarding Flynn Intel Group's business dealings with Turkey.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:16 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:09 am Flynn's only issue was that he didn't remember his conversation completely with Kisylak.
It wasn't even the only thing he was charged with.

He also lied on FARA applications regarding Flynn Intel Group's business dealings with Turkey.
Pffft! When they nail Tony Podesta, I'll care. Oh wait, he was allowed to fill out forms after the fact.

Actually, are you sure he lied? I thought he hadn't filled them out and Covington (lawyers) helped with that, but they had some sort of conflict that screwed Flynn.

I'm losing track of what is what! Lol
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:21 am Actually, are you sure he lied? I thought he hadn't filled them out and Covington (lawyers) helped with that, but they had some sort of conflict that screwed Flynn.
On March 7, 2017, FLYNN filed multiple documents with the Department of
Justice pursuant to the Foreign Agents Registration Act ("FARA") pertaining to a project
performed by him and his company, the Flynn Intel Group, Inc. ("FIG"), for the principal benefit
of the Republic of Turkey ("Turkey project"). In the FARA filings, FLYNN made materially
false statements and omissions, including by falsely stating that (a) FIG did not know whether or
the extent to which the Republic of Turkey was involved in the Turkey project, (b) the Turkey
project was focused on improving U.S. business organizations' confidence regarding doing
business in Turkey, and (c) an op-ed by FLYNN published in The Hill on November 8, 2016,
was written at his own initiative; and by omitting that officials from the Republic of Turkey
provided supervision and direction over the Turkey project.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:24 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:21 am Actually, are you sure he lied? I thought he hadn't filled them out and Covington (lawyers) helped with that, but they had some sort of conflict that screwed Flynn.
On March 7, 2017, FLYNN filed multiple documents with the Department of
Justice pursuant to the Foreign Agents Registration Act ("FARA") pertaining to a project
performed by him and his company, the Flynn Intel Group, Inc. ("FIG"), for the principal benefit
of the Republic of Turkey ("Turkey project"). In the FARA filings, FLYNN made materially
false statements and omissions, including by falsely stating that (a) FIG did not know whether or
the extent to which the Republic of Turkey was involved in the Turkey project, (b) the Turkey
project was focused on improving U.S. business organizations' confidence regarding doing
business in Turkey, and (c) an op-ed by FLYNN published in The Hill on November 8, 2016,
was written at his own initiative; and by omitting that officials from the Republic of Turkey
provided supervision and direction over the Turkey project.
We are talking the same thing, but my article shows Flynn's lawyers screwed up.
Covington and Burling, LLP, a prominent law firm, represented Flynn in the investigation and in plea negotiations. The firm also assisted him in preparing the allegedly false FARA filings.
https://thefederalist.com/2020/01/16/co ... n-in-jail/
CID1990
Level5
Level5

Post by CID1990 »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:57 am Looks like it wasn't me, you old bald cunt

https://championshipsubdivision.com/for ... 58#p690258

I liked when Ramsey had his face chewed off by his own hounds.

My bad, Reek!

Enjoy your Pyrrhic win

My only defense is that in many key ways (mostly in the areas of pulling things out of asses) you and Houndawg can be easily confused with each other.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

CID1990 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 12:07 am LAWL

Reek’s gone from Democracy-destroying conspiracies between Russians and Americans to quibbling over how a former NSA should be penalized for lying to the Feds about a legitimate phone call with the Russian Amb.

In a few weeks it will be about how it isn’t customary or legit for incoming natsec advisors to talk to foreign contacts before being seated

or about out of control judges not being out of control

It's comical. More moving goalposts, more denial when a litany of facts and timelines on the whole Obamagate scandal has been released. TDS is a hell of a thing.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:50 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:22 pm

It does make it harder for Obama and Susan Rice to keep saying they had no idea Flynn was being investigated though.
When did Obama and Susan Rice say they had no idea Flynn was being investigated? Sounds like they've been saying that a lot? :suspicious:
[tweet][/tweet]
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:09 am
houndawg wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:19 am

I must not have been clear (no shit talk intended). Obama didn't cause Flynn to lie. In fact from what I now understand, Flynn's only issue was that he didn't remember his conversation completely with Kisylak.

I think where I confused you was when I brought up Obama and the thought he sanctioned the Russians when Flynn was on vacation, knowing Kisylak would call Flynn on foreign soil, thus making unmasking unnecessary.
A General already working in the White House doesn't take notes or remember his conversation with Kislyak. Yeah right

And we made a move a serious as sanctioning the Russians just so we wouldn't have to "unmask" Flynn. When we already knew his loyalty was suspect. I'm sorry hope there is more to your sales pitch than that. Why did Obama hire him in the first place anyway?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 5:19 am
Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:50 pm

When did Obama and Susan Rice say they had no idea Flynn was being investigated? Sounds like they've been saying that a lot? :suspicious:
[tweet][/tweet]

Ah yes, Devin Nunes, the gold standard for credibility :roll:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:27 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 5:19 am

[tweet][/tweet]

Ah yes, Devin Nunes, the gold standard for credibility :roll:
Did you not hear Susan Rice say that she knew nothing about Flynn? That's what Jelly was asking about. Where is Rice on record.

Proof.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Thanks, SeattleGriz. I hadn't seen or forgot about that video. It does seem like a bald faced lie. Do Obama next.

Add lying on national television to the malfeasance drug up by Obamagate. Yuge.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)