Suspected cop killer charged in fatal shooting of Oakland security guard, linked to right-wing extremist group

Political discussions
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Suspected cop killer charged in fatal shooting of Oakland security guard, linked to right-wing extremist group

Post by dbackjon »

Federal officials on Tuesday announced that suspected Santa Cruz County cop killer Steven Carrillo appeared to support a right-wing extremist group, and he and another man will be charged in the fatal shooting of a federal security officer last month in downtown Oakland.

Carrillo, who was charged last week in the killing Damon Gutzwiller, a 38-year-old Santa Cruz County sheriff’s sergeant who was ambushed in Ben Lomond, will also be charged in the killing of 53-year-old federal security officer David Patrick Underwood, according to the U.S. attorney’s office.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/artic ... 343978.php

Used the protests as cover to execute police. One of many white-nationalist groups inciting violence. Meanwhile, FBI finds no link between ANTIFA and any violence, yet the bootlickers on here will continue to vilify Antifa while support Trump and his white-nationalist agenda. Very fine people indeed.
:thumb:
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Re: Suspected cop killer charged in fatal shooting of Oakland security guard, linked to right-wing extremist group

Post by AZGrizFan »

lol. No link between Antifa and violence. That's a good one.

Oh, and string this motherfucker up.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: Suspected cop killer charged in fatal shooting of Oakland security guard, linked to right-wing extremist group

Post by Skjellyfetti »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:08 am No link between Antifa and violence.
FBI 'has no intelligence' indicating antifa was linked to weekend violence in the George Floyd protests, despite Trump and Republicans' claims
https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-no- ... sts-2020-6

But, there are now multiple indictments of Boogaloos. :coffee: feel free to any indictments against "Antifa"
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:33 am
AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:08 am No link between Antifa and violence.
FBI 'has no intelligence' indicating antifa was linked to weekend violence in the George Floyd protests, despite Trump and Republicans' claims

But, there are now multiple indictments of Boogaloos. :coffee: feel free to any indictments against "Antifa"
But Z's master Trump told him it was all Antifa! And Candace Owens tweeted that as well, as well as NaziBarbie Tomi Lehren.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

DOJ National Security Division's counterterrorism section is prosecuting the case. :clap:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/two-defe ... ve-service
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

dbackjon wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:43 am
Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:33 am

But Z's master Trump told him it was all Antifa! And Candace Owens tweeted that as well, as well as NaziBarbie Tomi Lehren.
I never mentioned the George Floyd protests, did? :dunce: :dunce: Nor did you. But you go ahead and dismiss the mountains of video evidence of ANTIFA across the country at other protests over the past several years. Go ahead, if it makes you feel better. :thumb: :thumb:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:14 pm DOJ National Security Division's counterterrorism section is prosecuting the case. :clap:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/two-defe ... ve-service
Are you and Jon implying that AnTiFa is a peaceful group whose members don't use physical intimidation and have never resorted to violence? Are the masks just part of an extended Halloween costume?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Antifa is an ideology. Not an organization or group.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:10 pm Antifa is an ideology. Not an organization or group.
You might as well say Anonymous doesn't exist or ELF and ALF don't exist. Just because they're not registered as a 503c and operate in independent cells doesn't mean they aren't real.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:10 pm Antifa is an ideology. Not an organization or group.
So are you and Jon implying that AnTiFa is a peaceful ideology whose followers don't use physical intimidation and have never resorted to violence? Are the masks just part of an extended Halloween costume?
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Some of its followers are peaceful and some are not. Based on the complete absence of arrests in comparison to Boogaloos in relation to the riots, I'd say more so peaceful. :thumb:
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:08 am lol. No link between Antifa and violence. That's a good one.

Oh, and string this motherfucker up.
Ditto on both points.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Pwns wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:22 pm
You might as well say Anonymous doesn't exist or ELF and ALF don't exist. Just because they're not registered as a 503c and operate in independent cells doesn't mean they aren't real.
Maybe this will help.

"Anti-government" is an ideology. It isn't a group. Boogaloos are an anti-government group. Understand?
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Heck, I'd never even heard of this Boogaboo movement until recently..
Pwns
Level4
Level4

Post by Pwns »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:25 pm Some of its followers are peaceful and some are not. Based on the complete absence of arrests in comparison to Boogaloos in relation to the riots, I'd say more so peaceful. :thumb:
And officer in Las Vegas was shot in the head and paralyzed from the neck down.

I won't hold my breath waiting for MSM to write stories about how the shooter "appeared to support" BLM protests or riots.
Last edited by Pwns on Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Celebrate Diversity.*
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Jellybelly's retardism never ceases to amaze... :rofl:
Pwns
Level4
Level4

Post by Pwns »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:26 pm
Pwns wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:22 pm

Maybe this will help.

"Anti-government" is an ideology. It isn't a group. Boogaloos are an anti-government group. Understand?
I see you're going for the "antifa means antifascist, therefore they're not a threat/misunderstood" defense.

What's your opinion of the Patriot Act and the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea?
Celebrate Diversity.*
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:25 pm Some of its followers are peaceful and some are not. Based on the complete absence of arrests in comparison to Boogaloos in relation to the riots, I'd say more so peaceful. :thumb:
I finally figured out what the TI in AnTiFa stands for - Titanism (defiance of and revolt against social or artistic conventions). Despite their own delusions, AnTiFa members are ANarchists, TItanists & FAscists.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Pwns wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:35 pm I see you're going for the "antifa means antifascist, therefore they're not a threat/misunderstood" defense.
Barr is probably having as difficult a time trying to explain to Trump why they haven't apprehended the leader of Antifa. :lol:

Trump's handpicked FBI Director:
For us, Antifa, we view as more of an ideology than an organization.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Pwns wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:32 pm

I won't hold my breath waiting for MSM to write stories about how the shooter "appeared to support" BLM protests or riots.
There are five cops in Dallas who would like a word too...if they weren't dead.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:36 pm
I finally figured out what the TI in AnTiFa stands for - Titanism (defiance of and revolt against social or artistic conventions). Despite their own delusions, AnTiFa members are ANarchists, TItanists & FAscists.
They are amazing fascists who’ve taken temporarily taken control of two whole blocks of Seattle. Their corporatisti and nationalist game need upping though.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Baldy wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:10 pm
Pwns wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:32 pm

And 3 in Baton Rouge. As I recall those 8 cop killings happened about the same week days after one of many ANTIFA rallies in 2015-2016 where people called for the killing of cops..
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:31 pm
Baldy wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:10 pm
And 3 in Baton Rouge. As I recall those 8 cop killings happened about the same week days after one of many ANTIFA rallies in 2015-2016 where people called for the killing of cops..
Watch Chapelle’s 8:46 for a back story on this.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

From 2005 to 2018, 42 LEO's were murdered by White Supremcists.

https://www.splcenter.org/20180927/42-l ... mists-2005
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

dbackjon wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:32 pm From 2005 to 2018, 42 LEO's were murdered by White Supremcists.

https://www.splcenter.org/20180927/42-l ... mists-2005
From 2009 to 2018, 201 LEO's were murdered by Blacks. Your point? :?