I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

EWU and Idaho...Hard Knocks

Post by kalm »

Some exposure for FCS....
By Ryan Collingwood
ryanc@spokesman.com
(509) 459-5473
Cooper Kupp is usually down the road from Hollywood, but the low-key Los Angeles Rams receiver is anything but Tinseltown.

He won’t avoid an appearance on HBO, though.

The network’s popular “Hard Knocks” series will feature the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, the first time the annual NFL reality show will document the preseason journeys of two teams.

Three former Eastern Washington standouts are the on the Rams’ roster: Kupp – sporting his new No. 10 jersey – linebacker Samson Ebukam and receiver Nsimba Webster, who may be seen in the five-episode series that premieres Aug.11.

Former Idaho star Jeff Cotton, signed by the Chargers as an undrafted free-agent rookie receiver, could also make an appearance as he tries to make the team’s 53-man roster.

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2020/ ... ly-to-app/
SACCAT
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana State

Re: EWU and Idaho...Hard Knocks

Post by SACCAT »

Really thought this was going to be about the two schools dropping sports programs... Glad it isn't
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SACCAT wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:40 am Really thought this was going to be about the two schools dropping sports programs... Glad it isn't
BoT held a zoom public comment session on Tuesday. The president and athletics were pummeled for 2 hours by creative writing, music, and other assorted nerd profs.

Athletics is facing a 30% cut across the board.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:58 am
SACCAT wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:40 am Really thought this was going to be about the two schools dropping sports programs... Glad it isn't
BoT held a zoom public comment session on Tuesday. The president and athletics were pummeled for 2 hours by creative writing, music, and other assorted nerd profs.

Careful Kalm, these are the eggheads who JSO uses to show that liberals are smarter than conservatives. :poke:
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:26 am
kalm wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:58 am

Careful Kalm, these are the eggheads who JSO uses to show that liberals are smarter than conservatives. :poke:
You’re confused again about what’s liberal. Some of EWU’s biggest athletics supporters and coaches are liberals.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:42 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:26 am
You’re confused again about what’s liberal. Some of EWU’s biggest athletics supporters and coaches are liberals.
Pardon me for using the modern definition of liberal. I'm a liberal if you use the classical definition. Is that what JSO means? :D
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:51 am
kalm wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:42 am

Pardon me for using the modern definition of liberal. I'm a liberal if you use the classical definition. Is that what JSO means? :D
It’s far worse than to can imagine. Some of them believe in public education and the football program released a video in support of BLM. It’s a big tent. ;)