Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Re: It's Kamala Harris

Post by Baldy »

dbackjon wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:33 pm
SDHornet wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:27 pm

Like anyone cares what two racist liars think.
Nice job dback, you went full anti-semite and transphobe in one sentence. :thumb:

:lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Pwns wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:47 pm I'll take a shot in the dark here at the reactions:
kalm: "Ick"
Trip: "double Ick"
Jelly: "Yawn, at least it's a ticket that will beat Trump"
houndawg: "Biden needs to drop out now so Kamala can castrate Trump on TV."
dback: "Absolutely perfect!! how can anyone not love this pick?!?!"
I’m like Jelly with this one. I find her highly unlikeable, cut from central casting for polished sleazy politicians. I’m also not sure how she strategically helps other than, ‘hey...we’re pro big business moderate Democrats. We like to play.’
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Baldy wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:20 pm
dbackjon wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:33 pm

Like anyone cares what two racist liars think.
Nice job dback, you went full anti-semite and transphobe in one sentence. :thumb:

What was anti-Semitic about his comment?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:47 pm
CID1990 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:45 pm TBH, Harris is what I would characterize as moderate left. If she had grown up in NC she’d probably only recently be a Democrat.

I’m thinking that the Biden campaign may have calculated that the anti-law enforcement goons running amok right now are basically like the Tea Party- types who will fade away once Trump is gone.

Either way, I don’t find this ticket very offensive even though it will be light on substance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Problem is the DNC let themselves get hijacked by Marxists. This is the bed they made, let those fucktard leftists lay in it. :lol: 8-)
Yes...marxists...marxists everywhere! :lol:
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Silenoz »

CID1990 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:45 pm TBH, Harris is what I would characterize as moderate left. If she had grown up in NC she’d probably only recently be a Democrat.

I’m thinking that the Biden campaign may have calculated that the anti-law enforcement goons running amok right now are basically like the Tea Party- types who will fade away once Trump is gone.

Either way, I don’t find this ticket very offensive even though it will be light on substance.

Problem is the DNC let themselves get hijacked by Marxists. This is the bed they made, let those fucktard leftists lay in it. :lol: 8-)
Hilarious, because that is the exact response I was predicting from the left if Trump wins. "You made your bed! I mean our bed!" Funny how the two cults-I mean sides are exactly the same.

Either way, I can't wait for the all the dipshits on one end or the other to fully melt down in November. That's the only thing to look forward to. Literally, the only thing. Some of them will laugh it off. But they'll be crying inside :lol:
Last edited by Silenoz on Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:39 pm Hope she enjoys the Sarah Palin treatment.
Not going to happen with her. She's MUCH sharper. Nobody's going to be able to cast her as uninformed.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:23 pm
Baldy wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:20 pm

He attacked Ben Shapiro and since you didn't pick that up, it means you're anti-Semitic in addition to your racist hatred of Dr Carson.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

I've already seen people like Al Sharpton, James Clyburn, and Joy Reid raving about the pick. People who think this isn't going to juice Black turnout and Black turnout that is in favor of Democrats are probably kidding themselves.

If the election were held tomorrow and this COVID-19 thing wasn't going on Trump would get blown out. You Trump people still have hope because 1) the COVID-19 thing is going on and 2) there is time.

BTW I'm not saying that I know the COVID-19 thing would help Trump. But it introduces uncertainty. Trump supporters tend to be idiots who think the COVID-19 thing is a hoax and therefore may be more likely to turn out.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

JohnStOnge wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:38 pm I've already seen people like Al Sharpton, James Clyburn, and Joy Reid raving about the pick. People who think this isn't going to juice Black turnout and Black turnout that is in favor of Democrats are probably kidding themselves.

If the election were held tomorrow and this COVID-19 thing wasn't going on Trump would get blown out. You Trump people still have hope because 1) the COVID-19 thing is going on and 2) there is time.

BTW I'm not saying that I know the COVID-19 thing would help Trump. But it introduces uncertainty. Trump supporters tend to be idiots who think the COVID-19 thing is a hoax and therefore may be more likely to turn out.
Do we still have Trump people on the board?
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:41 pm
JohnStOnge wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:38 pm I've already seen people like Al Sharpton, James Clyburn, and Joy Reid raving about the pick. People who think this isn't going to juice Black turnout and Black turnout that is in favor of Democrats are probably kidding themselves.

Yes, but most of them won't admit it at this point :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:35 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:23 pm

He attacked Ben Shapiro and since you didn't pick that up, it means you're anti-Semitic in addition to your racist hatred of Dr Carson.
Oh. :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Who cares what Joy Reid thinks except homophobes? Please don't tell me you listen to her.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:35 pm
dbackjon wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:34 pm

Bernie will get a lot of his agenda. And 100% than if Trump is in office.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: M4A was already passed on by the DNC platform. WTF have you been. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That is not the only thing on Sanders platform
:thumb:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Silenoz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:42 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:41 pm

Oh I admit it. You all will be crying like you did over Hildabeast, when he takes 37 states.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:36 pm :lol:

Sexist and Racist
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

As opposed to Trump/Pence? LMAO
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:46 pm
Silenoz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:42 pm
Oh I admit it. You all will be crying like you did over Hildabeast, when he takes 37 states.
Don't you have some tinfoil to shape?
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

dbackjon wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:58 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:39 pm Hope she enjoys the Sarah Palin treatment.
She actually has substance. Plus she never slept with Z in College
I might be the ONLY man on the planet she hasn’t slept with to get where she’s at. :coffee: :coffee:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ivytalk wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:56 pm Dback’s estrogen is flaring up badly on this thread.

Mmmmmmmidol....
Boy howdy. He’s in full on defensive mode about Harris. :lol: :mrgreen:
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

Silenoz wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:25 pm
Hilarious, because that is the exact response I was predicting from the left if Trump wins. "You made your bed! I mean our bed!" Funny how the two cults-I mean sides are exactly the same.

Either way, I can't wait for the all the dipshits on one end or the other to fully melt down in November. That's the only thing to look forward to. Literally, the only thing. Some of them will laugh it off. But they'll be crying inside :lol:
Here’s my prediction:

If Biden wins, Trump will melt down. But 99% of his supporters will get up and go to work in the morning.

If Trump wins, Biden’s supporters will riot in the streets, while Trumps supporters will go to work in the morning.

Either way, I’m going to work in the morning. :coffee: :coffee:
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

I totally get the pick. Kamala Harris delivers California for the Democrats.

If Trump had won California, game over man.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

CID1990 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:45 pm Either way, I don’t find this ticket very offensive even though it will be light on substance.
I have to admit, I agree.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:19 pm

Here’s my prediction:

If Biden wins, Trump will melt down. But 99% of his supporters will get up and go to work in the morning.

If Trump wins, Biden’s supporters will riot in the streets, while Trumps supporters will go to work in the morning.

:lol: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
Silenoz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Silenoz »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:19 pm

Here’s my prediction:

That's true. If most Trump supporters skipped work to go stand around outside government buildings wearing tacticool bullshit like a bunch of jackasses again, Wal Mart would kick their asses to the curb. :coffee: :coffee:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Lol. If there was no China Virus, Harris I mean Biden would have no chance. The only reason Biden does is because the China Virus came along early this year.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.