10%

Total votes: 72

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Who Do You Prefer?

Post by UNI88 »

The general consensus is that Biden won't make it 4 years and that Harris will take his place if he's elected. There is also a possibility that Trump doesn't make it 4 years. So we're comparing Trump to Biden, Trump to Harris, Pence to Harris and Pence to Biden (for sh!ts and giggles). You can select 4 choices, try to pick one from each pairing.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Re: Who Do You Prefer?

Post by 89Hen »

Biden < Trump
Harris < Trump

If you know what I'm getting at. Although I do hate seeing what four years of Trump has done to some of my favorites here. :(
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Since my vote doesn't matter in a deep blue state, I'm voting Libertarian this round (and straight Republican on the state/local tickets). That way I can play the "I didn't vote for <whoever wins>" game that all you other spineless fucks play here.

I'm just trying to fit in.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

Do you want to put the vegan animal rights activist in charge of the chicken coup, or the neurotic pyromaniac?
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Pwns wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:28 am Do you want to put the vegan animal rights activist in charge of the chicken coup, or the neurotic pyromaniac?
I prefer the one who doesn't want to steal my wallet and guns.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

93henfan wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:29 am
Pwns wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:28 am Do you want to put the vegan animal rights activist in charge of the chicken coup, or the neurotic pyromaniac?
Those aren't your wallet and guns, you didn't buy them. :mrgreen:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

So even after the shutdown, you're going with Trump?

Not judging, just asking.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Voted Harris over Trump.

I'm not a fan of Harris' prosecutor history, but her tune changed dramatically as Cali's AG and her voting record is one of the most progressive in Congress (top 5 I think). I can appreciate that she's shifted drastically leftward as she's grown older.

I assume she'll be a Cheney-like figure with vast influence as VP. I can't get behind Biden, but his pick for Harris has me looking hard at the ticket. If Biden doesn't make it through the term, she'd be one of the most progressive Presidents in history (if not the most).
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Pwns wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:42 am

So even after the shutdown, you're going with Trump?

Not judging, just asking.
I'm voting Libertarian for Pres and Republican state and local. My vote for President is meaningless in the particular (shitty) state I live in.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

93henfan wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:25 am Since my vote doesn't matter in a deep blue state, I'm voting Libertarian this round (and straight Republican on the state/local tickets). That way I can play the "I didn't vote for <whoever wins>" game that all you other spineless fucks play here.

Pretty sure I am voting Libertarian for President and then it will be straight R on the state and probably local ballots. I can confidently say that I will probably never vote for a Democrat for the remainder of my life. Unless the party changes or there is a particular individual on a local level that supports the areas I am concerned about, but that is pretty unlikely.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

:+1:
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Winterborn wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:10 pm
93henfan wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:25 am Since my vote doesn't matter in a deep blue state, I'm voting Libertarian this round (and straight Republican on the state/local tickets). That way I can play the "I didn't vote for <whoever wins>" game that all you other spineless fucks play here.

Pretty sure I am voting Libertarian for President and then it will be straight R on the state and probably local ballots. I can confidently say that I will probably never vote for a Democrat for the remainder of my life. Unless the party changes or there is a particular individual on a local level that supports the areas I am concerned about, but that is pretty unlikely.
Don't get me wrong, if I lived in one of the half dozen or so swing states, I'd be voting for Trump. I just hate everything that Democrats stand for, other than a few things like environmental issues and LGBT rights. If they would get their fucking nasty hands off my guns and my wallet and stopped hating America and white people, I wouldn't hate them. They just pander to so many extremists that I can't begin to support them.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

As a country, we can do better than this. As the political system goes, maybe not.
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

I voted Pee in the Butt.

But I will faithfully vote Libertarian (since I’m a state board member) wherever we field a candidate. Solid GOP for the rest.

Democrats are feral swine that should be exterminated.
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

93henfan wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:16 pm
Winterborn wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:10 pm

Don't get me wrong, if I lived in one of the half dozen or so swing states, I'd be voting for Trump. I just hate everything that Democrats stand for, other than a few things like environmental issues and LGBT rights. If they would get their fucking nasty hands off my guns and my wallet and stopped hating America and white people, I wouldn't hate them. They just pander to so many extremists that I can't begin to support them.
I very much lean Libertarian socially but not really outside of that. Though if I was in a swing state, I am not sure what I would do. It probably would be a last minute choice of weighing the pros and cons of the Libertarian candidate or whoever the R would be (In this case Trump).

Since I have been following actual state house bills (and some federal amendments/riders) I have come to the realization that there is very little to no room in the modern Democratic party for the 2nd amendment. They give it lip service to the media but are trying to cut every little bit of support out from under it without actually going over the line and outright attacking it.

Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:10 am The general consensus is that Biden won't make it 4 years
Does anyone want to make a bet that if Biden is elected, he makes it 4 years? He has said that he will only serve one term. But, I don't believe there is a plan for a bait and switch or anything.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:50 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:10 am The general consensus is that Biden won't make it 4 years
Does anyone want to make a bet that if Biden is elected, he makes it 4 years? He has said that he will only serve one term. But, I don't believe there is a plan for a bait and switch or anything.
I don't think there is a plan for bait and switch. With his age, and Trump's age, and covid, anything can happen.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

Which side are you offering? I'd GLADLY take won't make 4 years. Loser leaves CS for a year.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

89Hen wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:33 pm

Which side are you offering? I'd GLADLY take won't make 4 years. Loser leaves CS for a year.
:thumb:

If Biden wins and he finishes his term you leave cs for a year.
If Biden wins and he doesn't finish is term, I leave.

Win/win :lol:

If Trump wins, obviously moot. And, I will probably leave anyway. :lol: ;)
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Gil Dobie wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:59 pm With his age, and Trump's age, and covid, anything can happen.
Sure. Anything could happen.

I just don't see why it's a general consensus that something will happen.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:39 pm
89Hen wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:33 pm

:party: Done
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:41 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:59 pm With his age, and Trump's age, and covid, anything can happen.
Sure. Anything could happen.

I just don't see why it's a general consensus that something will happen.
You have SEEN Biden lately, correct? I don't think anyone thinks there's a bait and switch going on where Biden will step aside once elected, it's based entirely on his mental well-being at this point. You don't get to be the oldest Presidential candidate ever (I'm assuming he is, but honestly didn't fact check that) and not have the questions of whether you'll be able to stay in office.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

89Hen wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:30 am
Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:39 pm

:party: Done
Who wins if the Chinese replace Biden with a synthetic lookalike made using highly advanced alien/Russian technology? :coffee: :kisswink:
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

I wouldn't take 89's bet.

The way things are heading and how Trump would act after losing, I can imagine a cultist assassinating Biden.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

∞∞∞ wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:10 am I wouldn't take 89's bet.

The way things are heading and how Trump would act after losing, I can imagine a cultist assassinating Biden.
Well, Trump made it this far without being assassinated by a whacky lefty cultist (and he's managed to dodge whatever group the Clinton's use to off people) so assassinations aren't that easy.