CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Re: Here We Go Again (Kenosha, WI)

Post by CID1990 »

∞∞∞ wrote:
CID1990 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:06 pm Fire, EMS won’t go into most scenes without the police - get ready for them to not respond to all kinds of calls... like domestics with injuries

Your second statement reminds me of some of those “black people do X” statements over in the gorillas thread - blanket statement and just as dumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not a blanket statement. ALL cops are bad and the good ones get driven out. Every officer in America is a thug; they either murder, steal, commit violence, damage property, intimidate, take rights away, or look the other way as their colleagues do so.

The rare times they actually protect the public isn't enough to overcome their vast criminal enterprise. The mafia fed and clothed the poor, and even protected people. They were still criminals doing whatever they wanted to stay in power.

This nationwide network of gangs needs to be reigned in for freedom to thrive.

Defund. :clap: The. :clap: Police. :clap:
Same mental process as a klukker

Good job

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
CID1990
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Pie
A.K.A.: CID 1990

Post by CID1990 »

89Hen wrote:I hope you're trolling.
I’m pretty sure he is.

But he’s definitely proving my point when I say progressives and Trumpsters are precisely the same

"You however, are an insufferable ankle biting mental chihuahua..." - Clizzoris
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/prince-g ... t/33720624
Three Prince George's County police officers were shot within seconds of arriving at a home invasion call, the interim police chief said.

County police said officers were called at 6:35 p.m. Sunday to the 1300 block of Capital View Terrace.

Interim Police Chief Hector Velez said there was a legitimate call for service, a home invasion, but that the officers came under fire within seconds after arriving at the scene.

"They were ambushed," Velez said.
Folks that don't get why cops have to be vigilant at all times, which sometimes includes using a lot of force. :ohno:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:18 am
Tonight, Jacob Blake was shot in the back multiple times, in broad daylight," Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers said in a statement.
:suspicious: He was shot in broad daylight...tonight?

It's 2020. If you're a black man why aren't you just complying, even if it's bullshit? Why are you walking away from cops (who may be ordering you to stop) with weapons drawn?

Or can we not blame the victims poor decisions that led to the event?
"While we do not have all of the details yet,” Evers said, “what we know for certain is that he is not the first Black man or person to have been shot or injured or mercilessly killed at the hands of individuals in law enforcement in our state or our country.”
While we don't have all the details yet, all these moronic donk pols have to publicly inject their their opinion on it as if they do have all the facts. What an idiot. The only think he should have said is something along the lines of "It will be investigated throughly, and the results of that investigated will be made public as soon as possible after that." Period.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:10 pm
Ibanez wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:18 am :suspicious: He was shot in broad daylight...tonight?

It's 2020. If you're a black man why aren't you just complying, even if it's bullshit? Why are you walking away from cops (who may be ordering you to stop) with weapons drawn?

Or can we not blame the victims poor decisions that led to the event?
"While we do not have all of the details yet,” Evers said, “what we know for certain is that he is not the first Black man or person to have been shot or injured or mercilessly killed at the hands of individuals in law enforcement in our state or our country.”
While we don't have all the details yet, all these moronic donk pols have to publicly inject their their opinion on it as if they do have all the facts. What an idiot. The only think he should have said is something along the lines of "It will be investigated throughly, and the results of that investigated will be made public as soon as possible after that." Period.
This is rich coming from a Trump supporter.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Biden
“This morning, the nation wakes up yet again with grief and outrage that yet another Black American is a victim of excessive force. This calls for an immediate, full and transparent investigation and the officers must be held accountable.”
https://news.yahoo.com/biden-condemns-p ... 48623.html

There goes another one. :dunce: It could have been excessive force. Or it may not be if the guy had a weapon in the car. Biden has no f'ing clue whether or not it was excessive force, yet he makes an irresponsible statement claiming it was, condemning the police. Biden must be going for the lowest percent of the leo vote for a donk candidate ever.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

CID1990 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:50 pm
89Hen wrote:I hope you're trolling.
I’m pretty sure he is.

But he’s definitely proving my point when I say progressives and Trumpsters are precisely the same

:nod:

Trip and CG/BDKKK are mirror images of each other in many ways.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:22 am
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:09 am
Gil’s x-ray vision showed that Blake had no knife or gun in the car, and the cops are guilty until proven innocent.
If thats what you think, then here's what I think you think, you think all blacks should be shot on sight, guilty, tried and punished on site. People in the middle, get lumped to the extreme in your mind.

I have questions, I have no idea why they shot the guy. I would like to see the rest of the story before we determine the reason behind this. I have cops in my family, my dad would be deputized at times. My cousin was a cop, another cousin an MP in Vietnam. I support the Police.
Well, your 1st post condemned the police without knowing all the facts.
We cannot let officers violate their duty to PROTECT us.
You're as bad as the donk pols.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:13 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:10 pm

Have you heard a conk pol come out and claim the police are innocent/it was a good shooting?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:40 am
CID1990 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:00 am
Police don’t shoot to do either of those things. You are trained to shoot for center of mass because when fight or flight mode kicks in, fine motor functions are the first to go.

Also, nothing suggests a deadly force scenario up until the guy starts to go headfirst into the car.

What did he say to the officers?

Remember - this was a domestic dispute... probably with the mother.

“I’m gonna drive these kids off a bridge”

or,

“I’m gonna shoot that bitch”

^^^ those are just examples that could greatly change the tenor in which this video is viewed

Or, maybe it was murder. Right now nobody, not even the irresponsible governor knows

:nod: We won't but we should let the process play out and see what they find before rendering a verdict.
Agreed. Anyone at this point who says its
-excessive force/unjustified is a moron.
-not excessive force/justified is a moron.
Because we don't know either way.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:18 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:22 am

If thats what you think, then here's what I think you think, you think all blacks should be shot on sight, guilty, tried and punished on site. People in the middle, get lumped to the extreme in your mind.

I have questions, I have no idea why they shot the guy. I would like to see the rest of the story before we determine the reason behind this. I have cops in my family, my dad would be deputized at times. My cousin was a cop, another cousin an MP in Vietnam. I support the Police.
Well, your 1st post condemned the police without knowing all the facts.
We cannot let officers violate their duty to PROTECT us.
You're as bad as the donk pols.
That was a quote from the link, where did I condemn the police?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:22 pm
Have you heard a conk pol come out and claim the police are innocent/it was a good shooting?
I've heard Trump make a lot of asinine comments about things that would be better left to the experts like using disinfectants internally to treat COVID.
clenz
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by clenz »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:22 pm

Where do you want to me start with the quotes and citations?
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

What's being reported, it Sounds like Blake was trying to break up a fight. The domestic was not about him. He didn't want to talk to police, so he started putting his kids in the vehicle. This police force does not have body cams, only dash cams. We don't have any info on what the police said to Blake at this time. Blake is also out of surgery.

Link
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Sad what happened, hopefully more facts come out. Unfortunately riots already erupted with likely more to come. :ohno:

I read that Blake had 3 domestic abuse charges against him in the past as well as sexual assault. Doesn't mean his is in the wrong in this situation though.
Last edited by SDHornet on Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:45 pm What's being reported, it Sounds like Blake was trying to break up a fight. The domestic was not about him. He didn't want to talk to police, so he started putting his kids in the vehicle. This police force does not have body cams, only dash cams. We don't have any info on what the police said to Blake at this time. Blake is also out of surgery.

Link
So he wasn't the target of the police call - there goes that talking point. You don't have to talk to police if you aren't the suspect, so they had no reason to chase him.

No body cams? Strike against the police
:thumb:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

89Hen wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:42 pm I hope you're trolling.
Yeah, no kidding. Just look at how well organized crime policing is working in Mexico.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:12 pm
89Hen wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:42 pm I hope you're trolling.
Yeah, no kidding. Just look at how well organized crime policing is working in Mexico.
If the police are disbanded the criminals will take over inner city neighborhoods and wealthy people will hire private security. Trip will claim that it's racist, toxic and privileged and come full circle to demand that the rich pay for security to protect the less fortunate.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:36 pm
SDHornet wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:12 pm

If the police are disbanded the criminals will take over inner city neighborhoods and wealthy people will hire private security. Trip will claim that it's racist, toxic and privileged and come full circle to demand that the rich pay for security to protect the less fortunate.
I hear that Blackwater does a good job in the security department.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Sounds like Blake is in stable condition.

Link

Jacob Blake, the 29-year-old Black man shot multiple times in the back by a Kenosha police officer, underwent surgery Sunday night and was in stable condition Monday, his family and attorney said.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:17 pm Sounds like Blake is in stable condition.

Link

Jacob Blake, the 29-year-old Black man shot multiple times in the back by a Kenosha police officer, underwent surgery Sunday night and was in stable condition Monday, his family and attorney said.
Good to hear. Thank you to the actual American heroes - our EMTs, nurses, doctors, scientists, and medical engineers - for their hard work, years of education, knowledge, and research into modern medicine and equipment.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:15 am
Pwns wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:40 am It looks to me like the cops had him on the ground and not only does he apparently get up before being asked to, but he decides to walk around the front of the car and open the door. You can't call that losing a deadly game of Simon Says, that's really bad judgement.
There’s a common demoninator with every one of these shooting videos as far as the suspect not complying and/or resisting..
Philando Castile was a lack of communication between the officer and victim.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

∞∞∞ wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:03 pm
CID1990 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:48 pm
“Everybody has a plan until they get hit.”

- Mike Tyson
Funny how nurses, EMTs, psychiatric wardens, teachers, 7-11 clerks, most everyone and their mother can deescalate a bad situation without resorting to violence, let alone attempted murder.

Cops are insecure; they get scared and start shooting when someone farts. Shoot dogs, people, whatever it take to assert authority.
I really hate to be the one to inform you that police are on duty in hospitals and schools in order to deescalate situations. Hell, my wife's hospital has it's very own police department. I could also post days worth of video of 7-11 clerks deescalating violence by pumping pounds of lead into robbers if you want.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

*its

And, are they security guards?
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)