Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Re: Here We Go Again (Kenosha, WI)

Post by Baldy »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:11 pm *its

And, are they security guards?
What part of 'police department' did you not understand?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:06 pm Sad what happened, hopefully more facts come out. Unfortunately riots already erupted with likely more to come. :ohno:

I read that Blake had 3 domestic abuse charges against him in the past as well as sexual assault. Doesn't mean his is in the wrong in this situation though.
Also in 2015:
Racine police say K9 Dozer had to help officers take a man into custody when the man refused to go quietly into custody after he pulled a gun at a local bar.

Jacob Blake, 24, of Racine, was charged Monday in Racine County Circuit Court with one felony count of resisting arrest causing a soft tissue injury to a police officer and one misdemeanor count each of carrying a concealed weapon, carrying a firearm while intoxicated, endangering safety-use of a dangerous weapon, and disorderly conduct. If convicted, he will face up to 8-1/2 years in prison and/or up to $50,000 in fines.

According to the criminal complaint, Blake and two women were at the Brass Monkey tavern, 1436 Junction Avenue, Saturday when Blake got into an argument with another patron and pulled a black handgun. Blake pointed the gun at the other man, and the magazine fell to the floor. The bartender told Blake to leave, and he did but then pointed the gun through the window at patrons inside the bar before walking south on Junction Avenue.

Police say they encountered a woman walking on Junction who was in the bar with Blake, but she said she didn’t know what happened and that her friends left without her in a silver SUV. A few moments later, officers were advised that a silver SUV was traveling north on Junction with a male subject driving who matched the description of Blake, and they initiated a traffic stop in the 1200 block of Racine Avenue.

Believing the driver was armed, police conducted a high risk traffic stop, the complaint reads, and ordered Blake to put his hands out the window of the vehicle. Instead, Blake exited the SUV and started walking toward officers and ignored commands to get down on the ground. Officers forced Blake to the ground and ordered him to put his hands behind his back. When Blake refused to comply, K9 Dozer was deployed to force the defendant into compliance.

While police were at the hospital with Blake so he could be treated for the wound he obtained from K9 Dozer, officers say he refused to answer questions, but he did submit to a legal blood draw to determine his level of intoxication. At the time he was taken into custody, Blake was searched and police say he had a holster on his hip but no gun. A subsequent search of the SUV turned up a black handgun on the floor behind the drivers seat. A box of ammunition was also found, and two loaded magazines were discovered in Blake’s coat.

The defendant’s blood alcohol level came back at .144, according to the criminal complaint.

Blake remains in the Racine County Jail on a $5,000 cash bond. He will next be in court Oct. 1 for his preliminary hearing.
https://racinecountyeye.com/police-k9-d ... kVidND8fTg

But like Floyd (long criminal rap sheet) the left will make Blake into a saint..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Winterborn wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:45 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:36 pm

If the police are disbanded the criminals will take over inner city neighborhoods and wealthy people will hire private security. Trip will claim that it's racist, toxic and privileged and come full circle to demand that the rich pay for security to protect the less fortunate.
I hear that Blackwater does a good job in the security department.
Blackwater hasn't existed since 2009. Became XE Services in 2009, then Academi in 2011. 2014 merged with Triple Canopy & other security companies under the Constellis Group.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:59 pm
SDHornet wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:06 pm Sad what happened, hopefully more facts come out. Unfortunately riots already erupted with likely more to come. :ohno:

I read that Blake had 3 domestic abuse charges against him in the past as well as sexual assault. Doesn't mean his is in the wrong in this situation though.
Also in 2015:
Racine police say K9 Dozer had to help officers take a man into custody when the man refused to go quietly into custody after he pulled a gun at a local bar.

Jacob Blake, 24, of Racine, was charged Monday in Racine County Circuit Court with one felony count of resisting arrest causing a soft tissue injury to a police officer and one misdemeanor count each of carrying a concealed weapon, carrying a firearm while intoxicated, endangering safety-use of a dangerous weapon, and disorderly conduct. If convicted, he will face up to 8-1/2 years in prison and/or up to $50,000 in fines.

According to the criminal complaint, Blake and two women were at the Brass Monkey tavern, 1436 Junction Avenue, Saturday when Blake got into an argument with another patron and pulled a black handgun. Blake pointed the gun at the other man, and the magazine fell to the floor. The bartender told Blake to leave, and he did but then pointed the gun through the window at patrons inside the bar before walking south on Junction Avenue.

Police say they encountered a woman walking on Junction who was in the bar with Blake, but she said she didn’t know what happened and that her friends left without her in a silver SUV. A few moments later, officers were advised that a silver SUV was traveling north on Junction with a male subject driving who matched the description of Blake, and they initiated a traffic stop in the 1200 block of Racine Avenue.

Believing the driver was armed, police conducted a high risk traffic stop, the complaint reads, and ordered Blake to put his hands out the window of the vehicle. Instead, Blake exited the SUV and started walking toward officers and ignored commands to get down on the ground. Officers forced Blake to the ground and ordered him to put his hands behind his back. When Blake refused to comply, K9 Dozer was deployed to force the defendant into compliance.

While police were at the hospital with Blake so he could be treated for the wound he obtained from K9 Dozer, officers say he refused to answer questions, but he did submit to a legal blood draw to determine his level of intoxication. At the time he was taken into custody, Blake was searched and police say he had a holster on his hip but no gun. A subsequent search of the SUV turned up a black handgun on the floor behind the drivers seat. A box of ammunition was also found, and two loaded magazines were discovered in Blake’s coat.

The defendant’s blood alcohol level came back at .144, according to the criminal complaint.

Blake remains in the Racine County Jail on a $5,000 cash bond. He will next be in court Oct. 1 for his preliminary hearing.

But like Floyd (long criminal rap sheet) the left will make Blake into a saint..
Figures you have this man convicted and tried already, just like you did Ahmaud Arberry.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

So the BLM rioters last night, according to local media, a combination of ransacked, looted, torched:
-used car dealership & lot
-charter school
-law firm
-courthouse
-a dinosaur museum :suspicious:
-public library (like any of them would use it) :lol:
-USPS building- yeah, that will help people mail ballots for Biden. :lol:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:15 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:59 pm
Also in 2015:

Figures you have this man convicted and tried already, just like you did Ahmaud Arberry.
Figures you would ignore his violent criminal history when looking at the current situation.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Peaceful Protest in Kenosha today, so far.

Link
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:24 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:15 pm

Figures you would ignore his violent criminal history when looking at the current situation.
So we should vote against Trump because he hired hookers, went bankrupt, and cheated people out of money in the past?
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

The crowd gathers near the front of the Kenosha County Courthouse on Monday night in response to Sunday night's officer-involved shooting of Jacob Blake.

KENOSHA NEWS PHOTO BY DAN TRUTTSCHEL

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

link

DKI, community band to repair damage from protests

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Tear gas and rubber bullets clearing out the protest.

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:10 pm

Blackwater hasn't existed since 2009. Became XE Services in 2009, then Academi in 2011. 2014 merged with Triple Canopy & other security companies under the Constellis Group.
Really? They seem awful real to me, no matter if they are part of a conglomerate or not. :coffee:

https://www.blackwaterusa.com/
Last edited by Winterborn on Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:41 pm link

DKI, community band to repair damage from protests

Looks like they're helping each other board up their businesses as if there was a hurricane on Lake Michigan or something.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

There is/was an open warrant on Blake from a July 6th hearing in connection to a domestic abuse case from which he was charged with 3rd degree sexual assault, trespassing, and disorderly conduct.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Whoosh...
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Winterborn wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:46 pm
Really? They seem awful real to me, no matter if they are part of a conglomerate or not. :coffee:

https://www.blackwaterusa.com/
The original 'Blackwater' apparently no longer exists. They are 'Academi' now.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi
https://www.academi.com/
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:25 pm Peaceful Protest in Kenosha today, so far.

Link
Just peaceful fires.

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:00 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:25 pm Peaceful Protest in Kenosha today, so far.

Link
Just peaceful fires.

Those don't look like protest to me. And yes there were peaceful protest. What do you have against peaceful protest?

And yes, rioters and looters should be procecuted.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Winterborn wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:07 pm There is/was an open warrant on Blake from a July 6th hearing in connection to a domestic abuse case from which he was charged with 3rd degree sexual assault, trespassing, and disorderly conduct.
According to the Insider

Link

A warrant for his arrest was active when he was shot — though there has been no suggestion so far that this was related to his encounter with the police.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Here is what Karen or in this case Chryl from facebook is saying.

Chryl Schuster
I've been inundated by people asking my thoughts on the Kenosha/Jacob Blake shooting. Here's my take:
1. Don't forget the media has an agenda and it tends to not involve waiting for full information before rocketing their version in front of as many uninformed people as possible.
2. Police were called because Jacob Blake was waving a knife around in a gas station (not because he was roaming the countryside as a non-violent friendly fellow). While en route, dispatch informed police that Blake had an outstanding warrant in regard to his recent sexual assault and domestic abuse charges.
3. Police deployed a taser and it failed, as they are prone to do more than we'd like, despite being a great tool.
4. My research thus far, very early, is showing that Blake said he had a gun in the car and was going to go get it. He continued to brandish the knife while disregarding officer commands to drop it, which would have ended the situation PEACEFULLY, if he'd have complied with such lawful orders.
5. When he reached into the car, officers fired. Why? Because he already has one weapon and says he's getting a gun next from the location he's reaching into.
I'll continue to whether the public opinion storm and wait for all facts but these seem to be what has been established for me thus far.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:03 am
Winterborn wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:07 pm There is/was an open warrant on Blake from a July 6th hearing in connection to a domestic abuse case from which he was charged with 3rd degree sexual assault, trespassing, and disorderly conduct.
According to the Insider

Link

A warrant for his arrest was active when he was shot — though there has been no suggestion so far that this was related to his encounter with the police.
Which is why we should be withholding judgment till all the facts are known.

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:38 pm
Whoosh...
Just a typical BDK reaction. Sees the obvious but doesn't look beyond the surface.

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Winterborn wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:41 am
Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:03 am

According to the Insider

Link

Which is why we should be withholding judgment till all the facts are known.
Correct
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

Post by andy7171 »

∞∞∞ wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:21 pm
CID1990 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:06 pm
Fire, EMS won’t go into most scenes without the police - get ready for them to not respond to all kinds of calls... like domestics with injuries

Your second statement reminds me of some of those “black people do X” statements over in the gorillas thread - blanket statement and just as dumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not a blanket statement. ALL cops are bad and the good ones get driven out. Every officer in America is a thug; they either murder, steal, commit violence, damage property, intimidate, take rights away, or look the other way as their colleagues do so.

The rare times they actually protect the public isn't enough to overcome their vast criminal enterprise. The mafia fed and clothed the poor, and even protected people. They were still criminals doing whatever they wanted to stay in power.

This nationwide network of gangs needs to be reigned in for freedom to thrive.

Defund. :clap: The. :clap: Police. :clap:
JFC
:dunce:
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."