Here We Go Again (Kenosha, WI)

Political discussions
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Re: Here We Go Again (Kenosha, WI)

Post by Ibanez »

∞∞∞ wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:43 pm Just more evidence to defund and reign in these government-sanctioned criminal enterprises we have running around.
:roll: These instances are a 2-way street.
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

∞∞∞ wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:21 pm
CID1990 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:06 pm
Fire, EMS won’t go into most scenes without the police - get ready for them to not respond to all kinds of calls... like domestics with injuries

Your second statement reminds me of some of those “black people do X” statements over in the gorillas thread - blanket statement and just as dumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not a blanket statement. ALL cops are bad and the good ones get driven out. Every officer in America is a thug; they either murder, steal, commit violence, damage property, intimidate, take rights away, or look the other way as their colleagues do so.

The rare times they actually protect the public isn't enough to overcome their vast criminal enterprise. The mafia fed and clothed the poor, and even protected people. They were still criminals doing whatever they wanted to stay in power.

This nationwide network of gangs needs to be reigned in for freedom to thrive.

Defund. :clap: The. :clap: Police. :clap:
Oh shut the fuck up, Trip. I am going to assume CID, BDK, 89 and others have called you out for the bullshit you posted above.

All Engineers eat their feces and stick slide rules up their butts.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

∞∞∞ wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:25 pm
Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:17 pm Sounds like Blake is in stable condition.

Link

Jacob Blake, the 29-year-old Black man shot multiple times in the back by a Kenosha police officer, underwent surgery Sunday night and was in stable condition Monday, his family and attorney said.
Good to hear. Thank you to the actual American heroes - our EMTs, nurses, doctors, scientists, and medical engineers - for their hard work, years of education, knowledge, and research into modern medicine and equipment.
People doing the job they signed up for aren't heroes. Prove me wrong. :coffee: There's nothing heroic going to the job you sought out and doing it competently.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:10 pm
Winterborn wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:45 pm

I hear that Blackwater does a good job in the security department.
Blackwater hasn't existed since 2009. Became XE Services in 2009, then Academi in 2011. 2014 merged with Triple Canopy & other security companies under the Constellis Group.
You missed the joke, Rolf.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Kenosha Police Scanner from Last night.

***Protests starting again in Kenosha. This will be the post where everything will be updated this afternoon into tonight***
***reports of up to 75 people gathering at yesterday’s crime scene. Poss media related
***17:24 - large group of protesters on 52nd st approaching Sheridan Rd. Currently peaceful
***protesters blocking Sheridan Rd & 52nd St intersection.
***1745 - vehicles going through the barricades and going NB in SB lanes on Sheridan rd
***1754 - about 100 are gathering at the courthouse
***1846 - estimated 200 vehicles SB on Green Bay heading to Kenosha w/blacked out plates crossing Hwy KR
***1850 - Large crowd leaving Civic Park NB Sheridan
***1900 - large vehicle caravan in city on 22nd
***delayed - 2300 blk Hwy 158 - MALE BLACK carrying a rifle w/face covered
***MALE W/rifle not being a problem. All good
***vehicle caravan coming from Milwaukee area are most likely carrying various weapons/projectiles
***delayed - main group WB 60th st from Sheridan
***2009 - crowd near the courthouse are now throwing projectiles
***delayed - crowd near the courthouse is getting more agitated and reports of smaller groups putting riot gear on and joining the larger crowd.
***crowd moving into civic park carrying bricks
***group now aiming fireworks at officers. One officer hit with a mortar round in the neck
***2135 - DPW trucks being lit on fire
***2150 - second DPW truck on fire at 56th st/Sheridan rd
***2155 - multiple burglar alarms being reported now at downtown businesses.
***2202 - businesses starting to be looted again
***2220 - multiple BLACK MALES were attempting to start equipment on fire near 60th st/11th ave. Suspects ran
***2222 - more DPW vehicles set on fire by rioters downtown
***2230 - Car Source reported to be on fire again
***2235 - 1021 60th st - multiple people shooting out tires on vehicles
***2239 - buildings being set on fire near 60th st/11th ave
***2305 - at least 5 bigger fires in progress right now. More businesses being looted and burned
***2340 - multiple big fires in progress right now. There was adults and children trapped in a fire on Roosevelt rd. Occupants are out of that building. Rioters are starting fires in buildings with apartments
***UPDATE - Rioting, looting and arson continues. Roughly 1.5 blocks burning. Library was a target but 2 were caught and are in custody
***0100 - multiple buildings still being lit on fire along 22nd st area now. One firefighter taken to the hospital for heat exhaustion
***0125 - 6000 blk 30th ave - group of 5 in a Chrysler 300 looting in the area. KPD behind vehicle
***0128 - 2111 22nd ave (tobacco outlet) officer calling for back up
***0130 - Large group heading towards Menards
***vehicles going to Target. PPPD in pursuit of one vehicle not stopping. 3 at gunpoint east of Target
***looters have gotten into the Target and Dicks
***0147 - another vehicle tried to flee by target and crashed. 2 held at gunpoint.
***0148 - 79th st and 113th ave - police pursuit with vehicle crash
***0212 - 17th and 59th - female battery victim
***0225 - Marshall's - front entry breached
***0221 - Citgo @ 30th and Washington on fire
***0232 - Burlington Coat Factory on fire in the rear
***0249 - 39th and 52nd Walgreens being looted- foot pursuit in progress
Ivytalk
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Salisbury University

Post by Ivytalk »

“Group of 5 in a Chrysler 300 looting in the area”

Pretty much a dead giveaway on the race of the perps. :coffee:
“I’m tired and done.” — 89Hen 3/27/22.
CitadelGrad
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Jack Kerouac
A.K.A.: El Cid

Post by CitadelGrad »

Ivytalk wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:30 am “Group of 5 in a Chrysler 300 looting in the area”

Just wait until they start bringing in the pink Cadillacs. That'll be when it gets real.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

- Thomas Jefferson, in letter to William S. Smith, 1787

∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

Ivytalk wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:30 am “Group of 5 in a Chrysler 300 looting in the area”

What's the race? Say it.
∞∞∞
Level5
Level5

Post by ∞∞∞ »

CitadelGrad wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:39 am

Just wait until they start bringing in the pink Cadillacs. That'll be when it gets real.
You know sh*t's goin' down when the ladies roll up sellin' their make-up and essential oils.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Sounds like Blake is paralyzed from the waste down.

Link

His father, also named Jacob Blake, told the Chicago Sun-Times that he was told his son was shot eight times during the Sunday evening confrontation with police, which was captured on cellphone video and led to two nights of unrest in the city between Milwaukee and Chicago.

The father, who was driving from Charlotte, North Carolina, to Kenosha to be with his son, told the newspaper that he learned Sunday night that officers had shot his son eight times and that he saw the video of it online a few minutes later.

He said his son now has “eight holes” in his body,and is paralyzed from the waist down, though doctors don't know if the paralysis will be permanent.
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:18 pm
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Andy Ngo...
:thumb:
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Post by dbackjon »

Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:27 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:24 pm
Figures you would ignore his violent criminal history when looking at the current situation.
So we should vote against Trump because he hired hookers, went bankrupt, and cheated people out of money in the past?
that's different Trump is white. So he gets 217,609 chances
:thumb:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

CitadelGrad wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:39 am

The Karens in their Mary Kay cars aren't going looting. Sorry.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

dbackjon wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:53 am :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Andy Ngo...
Tell me the joke. I like jokes. I have a hell of a sense of humor.
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

I can't imagine why cops might've been afraid of this guy other than being a bunch of bigotry-filled, bigoted bigot bigots.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Gil Dobie wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:41 am Here is what Karen or in this case Chryl from facebook is saying.

Chryl Schuster
I've been inundated by people asking my thoughts on the Kenosha/Jacob Blake shooting. Here's my take:
1. Don't forget the media has an agenda and it tends to not involve waiting for full information before rocketing their version in front of as many uninformed people as possible.
2. Police were called because Jacob Blake was waving a knife around in a gas station (not because he was roaming the countryside as a non-violent friendly fellow). While en route, dispatch informed police that Blake had an outstanding warrant in regard to his recent sexual assault and domestic abuse charges.
3. Police deployed a taser and it failed, as they are prone to do more than we'd like, despite being a great tool.
4. My research thus far, very early, is showing that Blake said he had a gun in the car and was going to go get it. He continued to brandish the knife while disregarding officer commands to drop it, which would have ended the situation PEACEFULLY, if he'd have complied with such lawful orders.
5. When he reached into the car, officers fired. Why? Because he already has one weapon and says he's getting a gun next from the location he's reaching into.
I'll continue to whether the public opinion storm and wait for all facts but these seem to be what has been established for me thus far.
Given the above, then why are the BLMers even protesting, much less (some) rioting?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:06 pm Sad what happened, hopefully more facts come out. Unfortunately riots already erupted with likely more to come. :ohno:

I read that Blake had 3 domestic abuse charges against him in the past as well as sexual assault. Doesn't mean his is in the wrong in this situation though.
yeah, he probably needed killing anyway, and they couldn't even get that right.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:00 am
∞∞∞ wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:21 pm
It's not a blanket statement. ALL cops are bad and the good ones get driven out. Every officer in America is a thug; they either murder, steal, commit violence, damage property, intimidate, take rights away, or look the other way as their colleagues do so.

The rare times they actually protect the public isn't enough to overcome their vast criminal enterprise. The mafia fed and clothed the poor, and even protected people. They were still criminals doing whatever they wanted to stay in power.

This nationwide network of gangs needs to be reigned in for freedom to thrive.

Defund. :clap: The. :clap: Police. :clap:
Oh shut the fuck up, Trip. I am going to assume CID, BDK, 89 and others have called you out for the bullshit you posted above.

All Engineers eat their feces and stick slide rules up their butts.
:cry:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:03 am
∞∞∞ wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:25 pm

Good to hear. Thank you to the actual American heroes - our EMTs, nurses, doctors, scientists, and medical engineers - for their hard work, years of education, knowledge, and research into modern medicine and equipment.
People doing the job they signed up for aren't heroes. Prove me wrong. :coffee: There's nothing heroic going to the job you sought out and doing it competently.
This.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Watching all these videos of the rioters... has there ever been a time where so many of the youth of the country are this passionate about something, but this wrong about the way they're going about it?
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

∞∞∞ wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:43 am

What's the race? Say it.
blacks. Katt Williams had a whole skit on black people and Chrysler 300s. You should get out more.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Pwns wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:21 am

I can't imagine why cops might've been afraid of this guy other than being a bunch of bigotry-filled, bigoted bigot bigots.
93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

Gil Dobie wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:36 am
CID1990 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:29 am
What was that he was grabbing in the car? What was that the officer saw?

Based on what can be seen in the video, this could be either an unjustified shooting or it could be justified.

But nothing in the video justifies a verdict

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They followed him all the way, guns drawn, letting him open the vehicle door. How did it get to that point where he was shot 7 times in the back.
There are a lot of variables in your question. The one thing that would have made all those variables moot is if he had complied.

I think all public schools, especially in poor and urban areas, should mandate a course on compliance with law enforcement instructions.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

Have these Kenosha business owners never hear of the Rooftop Korean?

93henfan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 93henfan »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:59 am Have these Kenosha business owners never hear of the Rooftop Korean?

All the liberals will look the other way as their side continues to commit thousands of crimes nightly in the name of criminals like the guy who caused this thread.
Delaware Football: 1889-2012; 2022-