Political discussions
HI54UNI
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Firing Mark Farley
A.K.A.: Bikinis for JSO

Racist Princeton University

Post by HI54UNI »

Education Department opens investigation into Princeton University after president deems racism 'embedded' in the school

The Department of Education has informed Princeton University that it is under investigation following the school president's declaration that racism was "embedded" in the institution.

President Christopher Eisgruber published an open letter earlier this month claiming that "racism and the damage it does to people of color persist at Princeton" and that "racist assumptions" are "embedded in structures of the University itself."

According to a letter the Department of Education sent to Princeton that was obtained by the Washington Examiner, such an admission from Eisgruber raises concerns that Princeton has been receiving tens of millions of dollars of federal funds in violation of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which declares that "no person in the United States shall, on the ground of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... the-school

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. Ronald Reagan, 1975.

Progressivism is cancer

All my posts are satire
dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Re: Racist Princeton University

Post by dal4018 »

This is nothing new Woodrow Wilson was a product of this school there is a school on that campus named after him he watched BIRTH OF A NATION in the White House and said everything he saw in that abomination about Black Ppl was the truth.
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

dal4018 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:09 pm This is nothing new Woodrow Wilson was a product of this school there is a school on that campus named after him he watched BIRTH OF A NATION in the White House and said everything he saw in that abomination about Black Ppl was the truth.
Woodrow Wilson was a Progressive Democrat.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

Baldy wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:19 pm
dal4018 wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:09 pm This is nothing new Woodrow Wilson was a product of this school there is a school on that campus named after him he watched BIRTH OF A NATION in the White House and said everything he saw in that abomination about Black Ppl was the truth.
Woodrow Wilson was a Progressive Democrat.
True.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came