Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:20 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:16 pm

I'm missing your point. What Russian agents was Guliani hanging out with?
"We have moose and squirrel!"

Took that from a guy on FB.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

I've been in meetings all day. Has "The Big Man" stated if the emails pulled off Hunter's hard drive are real or not? :?:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:09 pm
SDHornet wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:09 am

Russia? Again? Paging jelly. :rofl:
So Giuliani hangs out with some Russian agents, tge Whitehouse was warned of this, then Giuliani ends up delivering the goods to the NYP.

Sounds legit. :lol:
There you go again, stuck on Russia, Russia, Russia! :lol:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:18 pm

So Giuliani hangs out with some Russian agents, tge Whitehouse was warned of this, then Giuliani ends up delivering the goods to the NYP.

I’m sure Hunter Biden had some nefarious dealings with the Ukrainians/Russians, whoever. To not imagine Trump and Co do also is the laughable part.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:26 pm
kalm wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:18 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washin ... utType=amp

This probably why the NYP has trouble finding anyone in their news org to sign off on the byline.
Okay. It was pretty well known Guliani was trying to dig up information on Biden in Ukraine, but how does that negate Hunters laptop AND the non denial denials from the Biden camp?

WaPo peddled Russian disinformation, so I guess they have that going for them. Love how WaPo's "sources" are unnamed! Can't make this up.
At the time I remember wondering what super secret deep intel authority Old Rudy was operating under.

The FBI has the same info but it took Rudy to blow the doors off this grand conspiracy. :lol:
LeadBolt
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by LeadBolt »

BDKJMU wrote:
kalm wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:09 pm So Giuliani hangs out with some Russian agents, tge Whitehouse was warned of this, then Giuliani ends up delivering the goods to the NYP.

I wish that we could learn from Obama, who in 2012 schooled Romney that Russians were a threat in the last century not this one, and was then caught on a hot mike telling an aide to tell Putin once he was re-elected Obama would have more leeway to do what Putin wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

LeadBolt wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:00 pm
BDKJMU wrote: There you go again, stuck on Russia, Russia, Russia! :lol:
I wish that we could learn from Obama, who in 2012 schooled Romney that Russians were a threat in the last century not this one, and was then caught on a hot mike telling an aide to tell Putin once he was re-elected Obama would have more leeway to do what Putin wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I keep asking that as well. How is it that Obama was able to tell Romney that the 80's wanted their foreign policy back, but in those four short years, the Russians were under every bed with hookers and in every Mac laptop shop. What did Obama do to allow them to gain such a foothold? I think you hit the nail on the head with Obama "being more flexible".
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:51 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:26 pm

Okay. It was pretty well known Guliani was trying to dig up information on Biden in Ukraine, but how does that negate Hunters laptop AND the non denial denials from the Biden camp?

WaPo peddled Russian disinformation, so I guess they have that going for them. Love how WaPo's "sources" are unnamed! Can't make this up.
At the time I remember wondering what super secret deep intel authority Old Rudy was operating under.

The FBI has the same info but it took Rudy to blow the doors off this grand conspiracy. :lol:
You mean the same FBI that beclowned themselves over Russia collusion? I think we both know why Rudy had to take the lead on this one.

On a more serious note, it'll be interesting to see what Wray has to say in a couple days.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

Watch at least the first three minutes and let me know if you think this is a real problem.

AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

89Hen wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:07 am Watch at least the first three minutes and let me know if you think this is a real problem.

Is it a problem? Yes.

Do Donks care? Not in the least. :roll: :roll:
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:49 am
89Hen wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:07 am Watch at least the first three minutes and let me know if you think this is a real problem.

Is it a problem? Yes.

Maybe many of them are just holding their noses and voting for him because they think he's the lesser of two evils. :D

They're both despicable piles of sh!t.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:13 am

Is it a problem? Yes.

Maybe many of them are just holding their noses and voting for him because they think he's the lesser of two evils. :D

You're missing the point. It's not that they're not both miserable piles of shit. It's that the 4th estate is openly ROOTING for one side over the other. The media has become the lapdog of the left. It's out in the wide open now.
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

AZGrizFan wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:30 pm

You're missing the point. It's not that they're not both miserable piles of shit. It's that the 4th estate is openly ROOTING for one side over the other. The media has become the lapdog of the left. It's out in the wide open now.
Am I? How the mainstream media is treating Biden compared to Trump is absolutely wrong. But the guy in that video is a hypocrite - he points out the inequity ("goes to show you how corrupt everything about the Biden operation is") and then proceeds to be a Trump lapdog - "whatever you think about him, Trump is genuine." Trump might be getting the short-end of the stick from a town hall perspective but unless he admits that he just wants to win and he doesn't give a sh!t about anyone else then he's about as genuine as a $3 bill.

I'm concerned because we have people on both sides blindly licking up whatever their chosen "messiah" is spewing out.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:40 pm

Am I? How the mainstream media is treating Biden compared to Trump is absolutely wrong. But the guy in that video is a hypocrite - he points out the inequity ("goes to show you how corrupt everything about the Biden operation is") and then proceeds to be a Trump lapdog - "whatever you think about him, Trump is genuine." Trump might be getting the short-end of the stick from a town hall perspective but unless he admits that he just wants to win and he doesn't give a sh!t about anyone else then he's about as genuine as a $3 bill.

I'm concerned because we have people on both sides blindly licking up whatever their chosen "messiah" is spewing out.
I think he meant genuine from the standpoint of "his answers aren't prepared" because it's not preloaded and rehearsed, so you get Trump at his raw best or worst. He's genuine. And you either like him or don't like him. As opposed to Biden's performance in a well rehearsed play which is DESIGNED to make you like him, or think he's more capable than he really is.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

So you haven't heard that the next debate won't be on foreign policy because, you know, Hunter and stuff. Not to mention the changing of the debate rules days before the debate.

Yeah this whole thing is rigged.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

:nod: :nod: :nod:
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:40 am
SDHornet wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:11 am

It'll still be 60-40 Biden. A wasted and pointless trip for Trump.
Not wasted/pointless...He wasn‘t going for CA votes..
“Everyone assumes he’s going to go to battleground states. No one really thinks about how Orange County, California, is an ATM machine,” said Jon Fleischman, a former state GOP official....

...The scene unfolded in one of the wealthiest communities in Orange County — a longtime conservative citadel that shaped Ronald Reagan’s politics and is Richard Nixon’s resting place but voted Democratic in the 2016 presidential election for the first time since the Great Depression. Last year, the number of registered Democrats outpaced the number of registered Republicans. But the county remains home to a cadre of deep-pocketed GOP donors.

Tickets to the Newport Beach fundraiser started at $2,800 per person and peaked at $150,000 per couple for co-chair status...
https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/ ... california

Plus he had rally in Carson City, NV yesterday, and Prescott and Tuscon, today, so he was already near the West Coast..Maybe even stayed last night..
Those people will donate regardless. It was a wasted trip where that time would have been better spent in AZ or NV.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:09 am

Russia? Again? Paging jelly. :rofl:

Isn't that what we heard about the pee tapes. How'd that work out? :lol:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:40 pm Am I? How the mainstream media is treating Biden compared to Trump is absolutely wrong. But the guy in that video is a hypocrite - he points out the inequity ("goes to show you how corrupt everything about the Biden operation is") and then proceeds to be a Trump lapdog - "whatever you think about him, Trump is genuine." Trump might be getting the short-end of the stick from a town hall perspective but unless he admits that he just wants to win and he doesn't give a sh!t about anyone else then he's about as genuine as a $3 bill.

Yes, you are missing the point by trying to justify the one sidedness of the media by people falling for it. Here's where I have a problem. These are completely made up numbers but I think:

50% of conservatives think Fox is one-sided (99% of liberals do)

20% of liberals think NBC, CBS, ABC are one-sided

I hate to tell you but after watching many hours of Fox, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CBS, Fox offers the most balanced news, BUT that's only 80/20. The others are all 98/2.
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter

Post by AZGrizFan »

SDHornet wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:11 am
GannonFan wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:07 am

He did get 4 million votes in California in the last election, there are certainly people there who will vote for him. Problem was, Hillary got 8 million votes. I don't think CA is turning red this time around.
It'll still be 60-40 Biden. A wasted and pointless trip for Trump.
I'll take the under on that 20 point spread, Alex. :nod: :nod: :nod:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

89Hen wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:26 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:40 pm Am I? How the mainstream media is treating Biden compared to Trump is absolutely wrong. But the guy in that video is a hypocrite - he points out the inequity ("goes to show you how corrupt everything about the Biden operation is") and then proceeds to be a Trump lapdog - "whatever you think about him, Trump is genuine." Trump might be getting the short-end of the stick from a town hall perspective but unless he admits that he just wants to win and he doesn't give a sh!t about anyone else then he's about as genuine as a $3 bill.

Yes, you are missing the point by trying to justify the one sidedness of the media by people falling for it. Here's where I have a problem. These are completely made up numbers but I think:

50% of conservatives think Fox is one-sided (99% of liberals do)

20% of liberals think NBC, CBS, ABC are one-sided

I hate to tell you but after watching many hours of Fox, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CBS, Fox offers the most balanced news, BUT that's only 80/20. The others are all 98/2.
Not to mention Fox has been correct about all the made up crimes levied at Trump. Oh yeah, Covington Catholic as well.

Makes you start to wonder how much was true in the Obama years as well.
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

I watched a few minutes. Why do you believe crap like that? There was absolutely no evidence for anything the guy was saying.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
JohnStOnge
Egalitarian
Egalitarian
I am a fan of: McNeese State
A.K.A.: JohnStOnge

Post by JohnStOnge »

I'm sure by now you've seen the Wall Street Journal op ed by William McRaven. You know, the guy who was in charge of US Special Operations during the Bin Laden raid. Here it is:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-will ... 1603127677
Now, the world no longer looks up to America. They have been witness to our dismissiveness, our lack of respect and our transactional approach to global issues. They have seen us tear up our treaties, leave our allies on the battlefield and cozy up to despots and dictators. They have seen our incompetence in handling the pandemic and the wildfires. They have seen us struggle with social injustice. They no longer think we can lead, because they have seen an ineptness and a disdain for civility that is beyond anything in their memory.
But you Trump people will continue to be in denial. I recognize that. You are in a cult. That's what happens with cults.
Well, I believe that I must tell the truth
And say things as they really are
But if I told the truth and nothing but the truth
Could I ever be a star?

Deep Purple: No One Came
mainejeff
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Post by mainejeff »

Is it a problem? Yes.

No they are not....but one is.
Go Black Bears!
mainejeff
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Post by mainejeff »

But half the country watches Faux News......so let's call it even.

:coffee:
Go Black Bears!