NFL 2020 Season

All other sports including pro, high school and more!
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team
I am a fan of: Northern Arizona
A.K.A.: He/Him

Re: NFL 2020 Season

Post by dbackjon »

Nice ass-whoopin of the Cowturds on National TV last night
:thumb:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

dbackjon wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:20 am Nice ass-whoopin of the Cowturds on National TV last night
:thumb: Kyler won me my fantasy game. 5-1. :thumb:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

It's Eagles Giants tonight. Nothing better than the devastating miracles. :lol:

dal4018
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: South Carolina St
A.K.A.: SC State

Post by dal4018 »

Great throw and catch Wentz to Scott!!!!!!
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

dal4018 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:09 pm Great throw and catch Wentz to Scott!!!!!!
First place Eagles 2-4-1
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

89Hen wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:48 am It's Eagles Giants tonight. Nothing better than the devastating miracles. :lol:
And again. Not really a miracle by Eagles/Giants standards, but yet another devastating loss for the Giants. So awesome! :lol:
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
SuperHornet
I am a fan of: Sac State

Post by SuperHornet »

dbackjon wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:20 am Nice ass-whoopin of the Cowturds on National TV last night
Meh. We're still in first place....

SuperHornet's Athletics Hall of Fame includes Jacksonville State kicker Ashley Martin, the first girl to score in a Division I football game. She kicked 3 PATs in a 2001 game for J-State.
AshevilleApp
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: ASU
A.K.A.: AshevilleApp2

Post by AshevilleApp »

The Lions and Falcons are set to play today. You can throw out the record books when those two get together. :nod:
AshevilleApp
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: ASU
A.K.A.: AshevilleApp2

Post by AshevilleApp »

AshevilleApp wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:46 am The Lions and Falcons are set to play today. You can throw out the record books when those two get together. :nod:
Turned into a good game between bad teams. :thumb: Looks like the Lions had to borrow their jerseys from Georgetown.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:41 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:19 pm

Who is Ben DiNucci? Rookie thrust into Cowboys' QB2 role behind Andy Dalton in wake of Dak Prescott injury
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/who- ... ssion=true
Who is Ben DiNucci? Cowboys turn to rookie backup QB after Andy Dalton injury
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/new ... qf4n2zal95
https://www.nfl.com/videos/russell-wils ... ame-week-7
Someone texted me that Dinucci played (1st JMU QB to ever play in the NFL (96’ 6th Rd pick didn’t), so I looked at the stats & highlights. Don’t follow or know anything about the NFL teams, but the Redskins sacked Dalton (concussion) & Dinucci a bunch. Dallas’s OL looked liked 5 cardboard cutouts. Don’t know if the Redskins DL that good, or the Dallas OL that bad. Dinucco 2-3 for 39 yds, had a bad pitch that caused a fumble, and fumbled in 1 of his 3 sacks (blindsided)(both fumbles recovered by Dallas). At least his 1st pass went for 32.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

Chase Edmonds with 145 total yards in Arizona's win over Seattle. :thumb:
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

That was an enjoyable game, glad I stayed up.
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by Col Hogan »

It’s been fun watching the local sports folks during this football season...they started out feeling the Girls could be a Super Bowl team...now, they are all over Mike McCarthy, when injuries and the General Manager are the big problem... :rofl:
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

SuperHornet wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:52 pm
Meh. We're still in first place....
2nd place
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

Mvemjsunpx wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:59 am Chase Edmonds with 145 total yards in Arizona's win over Seattle. :thumb:
It was a great game that took years off my life
dbackjon
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by dbackjon »

Col Hogan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:51 am
It’s been fun watching the local sports folks during this football season...they started out feeling the Girls could be a Super Bowl team...now, they are all over Mike McCarthy, when injuries and the General Manager are the big problem... :rofl:
Yup - As long as Jerruh is running things, doesn't matter who the coach is
Mvemjsunpx
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Montana

Post by Mvemjsunpx »

NDSU beats James Madison again…
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

Mvemjsunpx wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:35 pm NDSU beats James Madison again…
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Not exactly a shining moment for JMU or NDSU last night. Wentz is at least an NFL QB, even during his regression here where he's had moments like last night where he's just reckless with the ball and it seems like the game is getting too fast for him again. DiNucci, on the other hand, just isn't an NFL QB. He doesn't have the arm for the NFL. I liked him in college, but he also wasn't asked to do a whole lot. It's guys like DiNucci being in the league and making money, while Kaepernick sits at home making even more money as a SJW, that make that conversation come up.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

I only caught the end of the graphic, but did they really say the Eagles could mathematically win the division at 4-11-1?
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

89Hen wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:11 am I only caught the end of the graphic, but did they really say the Eagles could mathematically win the division at 4-11-1?
They did. I think they said it would mean that all NFC East teams finish 3-3 in the division. That would mean one more win for the Eagles and then shutting it down.

Let's be honest, 4-11-1 could be a real thing. These teams stink, and they're all going to be underdogs except against each other the rest of the way. I think it's a two team race between the Eagles and the Football Team. I think they even meet again in Week 17 in what could be a play-in game
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

GannonFan wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:25 am
89Hen wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:11 am I only caught the end of the graphic, but did they really say the Eagles could mathematically win the division at 4-11-1?
They did. I think they said it would mean that all NFC East teams finish 3-3 in the division. That would mean one more win for the Eagles and then shutting it down.

Let's be honest, 4-11-1 could be a real thing. These teams stink, and they're all going to be underdogs except against each other the rest of the way. I think it's a two team race between the Eagles and the Football Team. I think they even meet again in Week 17 in what could be a play-in game
Heard today Kerrigan wants to be traded. That's not a good sign if true.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

89Hen wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:30 am
GannonFan wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:25 am

Heard today Kerrigan wants to be traded. That's not a good sign if true.
As much as I like him, I would trade him in a second if they got equal value for him at another position. They are way too overloaded in talent on the D Line.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Dinucci went 21-for-40 for 180 yards, 0 TDs/0 INTs. As I recall had 3 dropped, 1/2 doz or so throw aways/spiking, and a 1/2 doz or so bad/terrible passes. Lucky he didn’t have any picked. Sacked 4 times + 7 hits. 1st sack /fumble not his fault- was blind sided. 2nd sack/fumble how was that not called down? At times he held onto the ball for too long. About what you woukd expect from:
-a rookie 7th round draft pick.
-making his 1st start.
-behind a terrible o line.
-Also no pre season games?
Anyone who expected him to be any better is probably a delusional JMU fan. He’ll probably get better and I assume has a shot to stick around for a few seasons as a 2nd or 3rd string QB holding a clipboard, maybe for a couple different teams.

1st NFL I’ve watched since last yr. Wentz 2 TD passes, 2 INTs, also 2 fumbles. For a 5th yr QB/#2 pick, he didn’t look very good. I thought he would be better. Dinucci, who again should have been holding a clipboard, from what I read had a sleightly higher QB rating, for whatever that is worth.

Next week the Cowboys will got back to starting that other QB Dalton who had a concussion & I’ll go back to not watching the NFL..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Gil Dobie »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:42 pm Dinucci went 21-for-40 for 180 yards, 0 TDs/0 INTs. As I recall had 3 dropped, 1/2 doz or so throw aways/spiking, and a 1/2 doz or so bad/terrible passes. Lucky he didn’t have any picked. Sacked 4 times + 7 hits. 1st sack /fumble not his fault- was blind sided. 2nd sack/fumble how was that not called down? At times he held onto the ball for too long. About what you woukd expect from:
-a rookie 7th round draft pick.
-making his 1st start.
-behind a terrible o line.
-Also no pre season games?
Anyone who expected him to be any better is probably a delusional JMU fan. He’ll probably get better and I assume has a shot to stick around for a few seasons as a 2nd or 3rd string QB holding a clipboard, maybe for a couple different teams.

1st NFL I’ve watched since last yr. Wentz 2 TD passes, 2 INTs, also 2 fumbles. For a 5th yr QB/#2 pick, he didn’t look very good. I thought he would be better. Dinucci, who again should have been holding a clipboard, from what I read had a sleightly higher QB rating, for whatever that is worth.

Next week the Cowboys will got back to starting that other QB Dalton who had a concussion & I’ll go back to not watching the NFL..
What BDK meant to say...........