2020 General Election

Political discussions
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by Skjellyfetti »

I think the next big break in the hunt for evidence of fraud will be Rudy miraculously finding generate_fake_ballots.py on Hunter's laptop
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:04 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:44 pm

Please. You've seen the memes. If you bought into Trump stealing 2016, Russia collusion, Ukraine impeachment, then you have no room to criticize.
Shouldn't the reverse also be true? Someone who criticized people who bought into Trump stealing 2016, Russia collusion, or Ukraine impeachment has no room to buy into the Dems are stealing 2020.
You bet, but in listing my three examples, we were told there would be overwhelming proof, but had to endure months of it never transpiring. Now Vidav is trying to sweep it all under the rug without it's due process by saying there is no proof - exactly what Reps said about my three examples.

Dems should welcome an open and honest discussion, otherwise they are participating in a cover up and obstructing justice. Isn't that how the Dems phrased it?

Oh yeah, forgot to mention undermining our Democracy! Pay attention to how many of our elected officials trot that line out, especially Hillary. It's the goto phrase.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:14 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:04 pm

Shouldn't the reverse also be true? Someone who criticized people who bought into Trump stealing 2016, Russia collusion, or Ukraine impeachment has no room to buy into the Dems are stealing 2020.
You bet, but in listing my three examples, we were told there would be overwhelming proof, but had to endure months of it never transpiring. Now Vidav is trying to sweep it all under the rug without it's due process by saying there is no proof - exactly what Reps said about my three examples.

Dems should welcome an open and honest discussion, otherwise they are participating in a cover up and obstructing justice. Isn't that how the Dems phrased it?

Oh yeah, forgot to mention undermining our Democracy! Pay attention to how many of our elected officials trot that line out, especially Hillary. It's the goto phrase.
I only hope we don't have a 4 year deal about the election, like we did about Russia. Lots of wasted money that we could use for bike paths. :mrgreen:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Gil Dobie wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:31 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:14 am

I only hope we don't have a 4 year deal about the election, like we did about Russia. Lots of wasted money that we could use for bike paths. :mrgreen:
Amen!
Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

The Globalist, Chinese-Commie-loving fatcat wing of the GOP knows their influence over the party is waning and is resorting to hoping their own party loses control of the Senate. :lol:

Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Pwns wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:28 am The Globalist, Chinese-Commie-loving fatcat wing of the GOP knows their influence over the party is waning and is resorting to hoping their own party loses control of the Senate. :lol:

Wonder if The Lincoln Project will take AOC's advice?

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Col Hogan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by Col Hogan »

Pwns wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:28 am The Globalist, Chinese-Commie-loving fatcat wing of the GOP knows their influence over the party is waning and is resorting to hoping their own party loses control of the Senate. :lol:

What’s the over/under on $$$ that will be dumped into Georgia for these two special elections???
“Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.” Aristotle

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Col Hogan wrote:

What’s the over/under on $$$ that will be dumped into Georgia for these two special elections???
$100M give or take $10M

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Col Hogan wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:41 am

Why wouldn’t they?
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:15 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:54 pm Noticed on CNN that they have called WI for Biden, but have not called AZ for Biden. That’s odd.
CNN's trying not to look biased. They realize the Trump Train is coming to an end so they're trying to get back some journalistic credentials by trying to look restrained. It's going to be hard to take CNN seriously after these last four years of abandoning all their principles. :coffee:
It turns out as of yesterday:
-FNC called AZ as soon after the polls closed. Biden was up by something like 8.5% at the time maybe half (or might have been less than half, don't remember) reporting. Trotted out some ass clown who tried to defend it, insisting it wasn't going to be close/conks had no chance.
-AP called Wed I think.
-ABC called it, but retracted it, so hasn't called it.
-NBC still hasn't called it.
-CBS still hasn't called it.
-CNN still hasn't called it.

Using NBC AZ now showing Biden up by .6%/20k votes out of 3.2+ million, 115k votes outstanding. Likely going to be a recount in AZ. While Biden will likely win by the skin of his dentures, CNN was right in this case not to call it, as were the others. It wasn't trying not to look biased. With FNC its WTF were they thinking?
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Col Hogan wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:41 am

Edit- see below post. 500 million.
Last edited by BDKJMU on Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
DuckDuckGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by DuckDuckGriz »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:56 am
GannonFan wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:15 pm

CNN's trying not to look biased. They realize the Trump Train is coming to an end so they're trying to get back some journalistic credentials by trying to look restrained. It's going to be hard to take CNN seriously after these last four years of abandoning all their principles. :coffee:
-FNC called AZ as soon after the polls closed. Biden was up by something like 8.5% at the time maybe half (or might have been less than half, don't remember) reporting. Trotted out some ass clown who tried to defend it, insisting it wasn't going to be close/conks had no chance.
-AP called Wed I think.

Using NBC AZ now showing Biden up by .6%/20k votes out of 3.2+ million, 115k votes outstanding. Likely going to be a recount in AZ. While Biden will likely win by the skin of his dentures, CNN was right in this case not to call it, as were the others. It wasn't trying not to look biased. With FNC its WTF were they thinking?
It was I think astounding to the whole country when FOX called Arizona on Tuesday. FiveThirtyEight was most skeptical at the time even calling it irresponsible for Fox to call it so soon. I would love to know the fallout of that over there.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:35 am

Wonder if The Lincoln Project will take AOC's advice?

We need a Kennedy Project to counter AOC and the pseudo-progressive wing of the Democratic Party.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:47 am
Col Hogan wrote:
$100M give or take $10M

The SC race had 180 million.
The AZ race had 145 million.
https://www.opensecrets.org/elections-o ... y=allcands
These 2 races for will for control of EVERYTHING, the difference between the democrats having a shot at court packing, implementing portions of the Green New Deal, eliminating the Trump tax cuts, gun bans, etc, etc, etc. The 2 GA races I think will be the 2 most exspensive Senate races in US history, by far. While my previous reply of 1 billion was too high, I'd 500 million.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:12 pm More on the "software glitch".

Politico article on GA also having issues with this system.
The counties use voting machines made by Dominion Voting Systems and electronic poll books — used to sign in voters — made by KnowInk.

The companies “uploaded something last night, which is not normal, and it caused a glitch,” said Marcia Ridley, elections supervisor at Spalding County Board of Election. That glitch prevented pollworkers from using the pollbooks to program smart cards that the voters insert into the voting machines.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/0 ... tch-434065
Well, Biden admitted it:
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
Ibanez wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:47 am $100M give or take $10M

The SC race had 180 million.
These 2 races for will for control of EVERYTHING, the difference between the democrats having a shot at court packing, implementing portions of the Green New Deal, eliminating the Trump tax cuts, gun bans, etc, etc, etc. The 2 GA races I think will be the 2 most exspensive Senate races in US history, by far. While my previous reply of 1 billion was too high, I'd 500 million.
My numbers are conservative.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:25 am
SDHornet wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:12 pm More on the "software glitch".

Politico article on GA also having issues with this system.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/0 ... tch-434065
Well, Biden admitted it:
It’s funny how the Trump supporters just forge right on ahead past the content warnings (and no, I’m not a fan of tech companies censorship).

I hope this goes as far as the Diebold corruption!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Ibanez wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:49 am
BDKJMU wrote: The SC race had 180 million.
My numbers are conservative, unlike Trump.

FYP :D
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

DuckDuckGriz wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:00 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:56 am
-AP called Wed I think.

It was I think astounding to the whole country when FOX called Arizona on Tuesday. FiveThirtyEight was most skeptical at the time even calling it irresponsible for Fox to call it so soon. I would love to know the fallout of that over there.
I don't think there will be any fallout. Fox has admitted moving more to the center earlier last year, and even defended themselves with that reasoning when Trump was on their show post election.

Their reasoning was that they have pretty much all of the Conservative viewership and where else would they go for news. Savvy business move.

Now, look out for Newsmax TV and if/when Trump starts his own news show.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Skjellyfetti wrote:I think the next big break in the hunt for evidence of fraud will be Rudy miraculously finding generate_fake_ballots.py on Hunter's laptop
He wants the courts to set aside the Pa votes. What a choade.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:05 am
DuckDuckGriz wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:00 am

I don't think there will be any fallout. Fox has admitted moving more to the center earlier last year, and even defended themselves with that reasoning when Trump was on their show post election.

Their reasoning was that they have pretty much all of the Conservative viewership and where else would they go for news. Savvy business move.

It was a dumb business move made by the Rupert Murdoch sons (who aren’t conservative like their daddy or Roger Ailes was (the real FNC died with him in 2017). Plenty of other place for conservatives to go for news.
-OAN
-News Max
-Blaze TV
-Talk Radio
-Countless podcasts

It was also a dumb move putting a donk consultant in charge of their decision desk, proven by that premature AZ call. I guess that was some attempt to say ‘we’re not biased’.

Moving left they’ll lose more than they gain for the simple fact that there’s a lot more competition. Look at Drudge. Summer 2019 they completely flipped to anti Trump (clearly something happened between Trump and Drudge), and their traffic is reportedly down 45%. Heck, I use to go there multiple times a day, and that dwindled to the point where I might go in there once a week..Ironically, that’s when I started going to FNC online more.

I know a couple of people that have said they are done with FNC. I’ll still occasionally watch Tucker and go online, but that’s about it..
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:05 am I don't think there will be any fallout. Fox has admitted moving more to the center earlier last year, and even defended themselves with that reasoning when Trump was on their show post election.

It was a dumb business move made by the Rupert Murdoch sons (who aren’t conservative like their daddy or Roger Ailes was (the real FNC died with him in 2017). Plenty of other place for conservatives to go for news.
-OAN
-News Max
-Blaze TV
-Talk Radio
-Countless podcasts

It was also a dumb move putting a donk consultant in charge of their decision desk, proven by that premature AZ call. I guess that was some attempt to say ‘we’re not biased’.

Moving left they’ll lose more than they gain for the simple fact that there’s a lot more competition. Look at Drudge. Summer 2019 they completely flipped to anti Trump (clearly something happened between Trump and Drudge), and their traffic is reportedly down 45%. Heck, I use to go there multiple times a day, and that dwindled to the point where I might go in there once a week..Ironically, that’s when I started going to FNC online more.

I know a couple of people that have said they are done with FNC. I’ll still occasionally watch Tucker and go online, but that’s about it..
Fox is moving slightly left towards Center. That’s not a bad place to reside. Better than far right or far left.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Ibanez wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:33 pm
BDKJMU wrote: It was a dumb business move made by the Rupert Murdoch sons (who aren’t conservative like their daddy or Roger Ailes was (the real FNC died with him in 2017). Plenty of other place for conservatives to go for news.
-OAN
-News Max
-Blaze TV
-Talk Radio
-Countless podcasts

Fox is moving slightly left towards Center. That’s not a bad place to reside. Better than far right or far left.

They’ll lose viewers if they continue.
Thry never were “far right’.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:20 am Lol. Alito just reiterates the status quo of the previous order. There was no evidence presented that PA has not been segregating those votes.

But, if that's what you're counting on - good luck. :lol:
From what I read not all precincts followed the segregation order.