Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: 2020 General Election

Post by BDKJMU »

dbackjon wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:48 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:38 pm
Yep, conks have to take that approach. They need 24/7 poll counters, not just poll watchers, in all the heavy donk polling places.
-Even from 6 feet away you can't compare signatures and make out postmarks.
-Need people at the polls (or wherever they count the ballots) all night long, watching out for early AM ballot dumps.
-Have reams of lawyers on standby ready to challenge any irregularities. It will be the only election going on, so they should be no shortage, and there should be $$$ for any challenges.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The only election fraud comes from the GOP.
:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

AZGrizFan wrote:
dbackjon wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:47 pm Why, you planning a raid on local liberals?
Yeah, I’m not the one mandating salutes of obedience from diners or get attacked. :roll: :roll:
Both parties are undergoing purity movements. It’s the shame that one accepts violence as a means to shame others....? I dunno. I don’t quite understand it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:01 pm how is that cheating?
Moving to and setting up temporary residence in Georgia for the sole purpose of voting in the runoff isn't cheating? :?
LeadBolt
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: William & Mary

Post by LeadBolt »

How do I find out if my former registration there didn’t get cancelled when I moved?

Gil Dobie
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Norse Dakota State

Post by Gil Dobie »

Biden and Harris are starting to whine like the Orange man now.
Baldy
Level4
Level4

Post by Baldy »

:lol:

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Baldy wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:56 pm :lol:

The media will have nothing to write about now.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
AZGrizFan
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sexual Chocolate

Post by AZGrizFan »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:33 pm
AZGrizFan wrote:
Yeah, I’m not the one mandating salutes of obedience from diners or get attacked. :roll: :roll:
Both parties are undergoing purity movements. It’s the shame that one accepts violence as a means to shame others....? I dunno. I don’t quite understand it.

98% of the violence is coming from one party, bro. THAT is plainly obvious. And it ain’t the right.
"Ah fuck. You are right." KYJelly, 11/6/12
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama, 9/25/12
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:48 pm Aw shucks

Hopkins goes on video stating he did not recant. Whoops.

SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

dbackjon wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:48 pm
The only election fraud comes from the GOP.
And I thought your "china virus patients into old people homes was because Trump" was a bad take. :lol:
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:02 pm
Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:48 pm Aw shucks

Not surprised the Washington Post would fabricate an article. Typical leftist Fake News.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SDHornet »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:09 pm
SDHornet wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:02 pm

Not surprised the Washington Post would fabricate an article. Typical leftist Fake News.
Not surprised jelly is pushing more fake narratives. It's like he didn't learn anything from his Russia hoax embarrassment.
Baldy
Level4
Level4

Post by Baldy »

LeadBolt wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:23 pm How do I find out if my former registration there didn’t get cancelled when I moved?

Doubtful. Unlike blue states, Georgia maintains accurate voter registration rolls. A hypothetical example...I can promise you that Uncle Teddy who did 20 years in the pen for DUI felony murder when he killed Mary Jo in a car crash has been removed and is no longer registered to vote in this state.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Baldy wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:19 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:27 pm
:suspicious: The conks already have 50 in the Senate. Conks just need to win 1 of the 2 Jaw-Jah seats, irregardless of Manchin. The donks will need to win both to get to 50. Of course, anything is possible with GA I guess, because the below makes no sense:
-GA just 2 years ago elected one of the most, if not the most, Trumpian gov out there, more Trumpian than some conk gov in some deep red states that went to Trump by 20-40 pts.
-GA just now (Biden up by .2% before the recount) looks like they might go Biden.
He is, but he hasn't governed like a Trumpian, which has drawn some ire from Trump in the past.
The chance of either one of those seats going Donk are slim. Even with the Libertarian stealing 110K votes, Perdue 'won' by about 90K, and the same can be said for the other Senate seat as well.
Copy that, I was more assuming so based on those campaign commercials. Somenof my favorite campaign commericials of all time.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SDHornet wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:06 pm
houndawg wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:49 am

Your newfound concern with election security is an inspiration to us all! :thumb:
So you're only concerned when the Russians are "allegedly" involved?
Its time to put up or shut up. :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:34 pm Feel free to correct me here, and im repeating something that was suggested to me - if there are fraudulent ballots vote Biden isn’t there a down ballot impact that we aren’t considering?

The down ballot thing doesn't hold up - I think the places where they are contesting votes are in places that already have overwhelming support for the down ticket Democratic candidates. These are deeply blue congressional districts, heck, in some places they may not even have a competitor on the other side. I don't think there's significant fraud, but you wouldn't be able to prove it or disprove it one way or the other based on the outcome of the down ballot races - those races were never in doubt.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
mainejeff
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Maine
A.K.A.: mainejeff

Post by mainejeff »

Will you Republican voters accept the results of this election if the "fraud" charges are unfounded?

Oh yeah.....Biden now 5+ million votes ahead of Trump overall.....and would win the popular vote even with the State of California. :thumb:

:coffee:
Last edited by mainejeff on Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Go Black Bears!
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:57 am
kalm wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:02 am

Maybe...just few times.

The last 4 years haven't helped either side much.
FYP
Why are there only two sides?
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

mainejeff wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:38 am Oh yeah.....Biden now 5+ million votes ahead of Trump overall.

4,914,457 in California alone.

:coffee: indeed
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

89Hen wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:44 am
mainejeff wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:38 am Oh yeah.....Biden now 5+ million votes ahead of Trump overall.

4,914,457 in California alone.

:coffee: indeed
Biden winning by 5,099,264 votes......you will have to subtract another BLUE state......but only if you subtract the 2 biggest RED states.

Indeed.

Go Black Bears!
mainejeff
Level4
Level4

Post by mainejeff »

Do you Republicans want a non-elected dictator in the White House? Just how far do you want to go? Serious questions.
Go Black Bears!
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

Has any state certified their results yet?
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

I don't frankly care much what the GOP and Trumpers do at this moment, short of armed insurrection. Trump can concede or not, doesn't matter to me. Gore waited until December 13th before he finally "conceded" and even then he was strongly opposed to the outcome but he was out of time and out of options. I remember Dems on this site poring over ideas that in 2016 they could get enough faithless electors to tip the balance to Hilllary. The Electoral College votes don't happen until December 14th this year. Once those votes are cast then it's all over no matter what anyone thinks. In the end, it matters little what happens between now and the Electoral College vote. Let the Trumpers and others argue over whatever they want to argue over. It won't matter depending on the votes that really count, the 538 that get cast in December.
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

GannonFan wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:11 am I don't frankly care much what the GOP and Trumpers do at this moment, short of armed insurrection. Trump can concede or not, doesn't matter to me. Gore waited until December 13th before he finally "conceded" and even then he was strongly opposed to the outcome but he was out of time and out of options. I remember Dems on this site poring over ideas that in 2016 they could get enough faithless electors to tip the balance to Hilllary. The Electoral College votes don't happen until December 14th this year. Once those votes are cast then it's all over no matter what anyone thinks. In the end, it matters little what happens between now and the Electoral College vote. Let the Trumpers and others argue over whatever they want to argue over. It won't matter depending on the votes that really count, the 538 that get cast in December.
Well, it's a step-by-step process. First you hold the election. Then tally the votes. Then certify the votes. Then the EC does their thing. We aren't even through step #2 in some states yet.

BTW, that is not meant to be a disagreement to your statement. Just added a bit more detail.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

CAA Flagship wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:22 am
GannonFan wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:11 am I don't frankly care much what the GOP and Trumpers do at this moment, short of armed insurrection. Trump can concede or not, doesn't matter to me. Gore waited until December 13th before he finally "conceded" and even then he was strongly opposed to the outcome but he was out of time and out of options. I remember Dems on this site poring over ideas that in 2016 they could get enough faithless electors to tip the balance to Hilllary. The Electoral College votes don't happen until December 14th this year. Once those votes are cast then it's all over no matter what anyone thinks. In the end, it matters little what happens between now and the Electoral College vote. Let the Trumpers and others argue over whatever they want to argue over. It won't matter depending on the votes that really count, the 538 that get cast in December.
Well, it's a step-by-step process. First you hold the election. Then tally the votes. Then certify the votes. Then the EC does their thing. We aren't even through step #2 in some states yet.

BTW, that is not meant to be a disagreement to your statement. Just added a bit more detail.
I don't disagree. I think we're getting a little bit towards crazy here (and let's be honest, we've probably been there for awhile now) because Trump hasn't given a speech. Conceding's not even a thing anymore. Gore basically admitted he was out of time but he still disagreed with the result, Obama made sure there was a lot of Russian innuendo and other leads as he left the White House in '16 (and we launched the Resistance immediately following that election), heck, Stacy Abrams is a rock star in Democratic circles and she flat out said she would never concede. Frankly, I think people are more concerned about their stock footage for their meme creation than anything else. Trump can't run away from the process, and everything is official come December 14th. I would certainly want things to be a bit more genteel and cooperative, but these surely haven't been genteel and cooperative times.