Political discussions
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly
I am a fan of: Wiping.
A.K.A.: HE HATE ME

HHhhhhmmm. I wonder.

Post by andy7171 »

Kinda bored. I'm thinking maybe jumping in being a full blown lunatic and being an election fraud conspirist. There's a lot of stuff out there to convince me. I have the time in the next 4-6 weeks. It's going to have to come to an end. Unless I get looped into a local militia, but I'm in Maryland, so pretty much harmless, right?

Would this effect my long term mental health though? In Flatliners, if they stayed under too long, they went nuts. I don't want that happening.
"Elaine, you're from Baltimore, right?"
"Yes, well, Towson actually."
CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Re: HHhhhhmmm. I wonder.

Post by CAA Flagship »

If you are in too long, pull my finger to exit.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: High Horses
A.K.A.: The Almighty Arbiter

Post by 89Hen »

andy7171 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:33 am Unless I get looped into a local militia, but I'm in Maryland, so pretty much harmless, right?
You haven't driven out 70 in a while?
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

89Hen wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:41 am
andy7171 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:33 am Unless I get looped into a local militia, but I'm in Maryland, so pretty much harmless, right?
Only to Frederick to get to 81. Why would I go further? Those people are weirder than the eastern shore morons.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

andy7171 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:46 am Only to Frederick to get to 81. Why would I go further?
To find the militia guys dummy.
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

I pick libby7171 up in Leesburg where her teammate/roommate from Radford lives. MC7171 came with me back in November.
The talking distracted me on the way home. I didn't realize that I was going the wrong way until I saw a WELCOME to WASHINGTON COUNTY.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
In my defense, there is only a I-70 West exit.
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

89Hen wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:48 am
andy7171 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:46 am Only to Frederick to get to 81. Why would I go further?
To find the militia guys dummy.
I figure they'd have to come get me. Or have a scout living in civilized Maryland at least.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

andy7171 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:33 am Kinda bored. I'm thinking maybe jumping in being a full blown lunatic and being an election fraud conspirist. There's a lot of stuff out there to convince me. I have the time in the next 4-6 weeks. It's going to have to come to an end. Unless I get looped into a local militia, but I'm in Maryland, so pretty much harmless, right?

Would this effect my long term mental health though? In Flatliners, if they stayed under too long, they went nuts. I don't want that happening.
To be successful, you need to get on social media and release several posts, tweets, videos each hour. Are you capable? I think this could be a good route for you to take. Just, make sure you cuddle a puppy after each post to make sure you stay sane. :coffee: :thumb:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

I think you’d fit right in. You’re a people person!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

Ibanez wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:35 am
andy7171 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:33 am Kinda bored. I'm thinking maybe jumping in being a full blown lunatic and being an election fraud conspirist. There's a lot of stuff out there to convince me. I have the time in the next 4-6 weeks. It's going to have to come to an end. Unless I get looped into a local militia, but I'm in Maryland, so pretty much harmless, right?

To be successful, you need to get on social media and release several posts, tweets, videos each hour. Are you capable? I think this could be a good route for you to take. Just, make sure you cuddle a puppy after each post to make sure you stay sane. :coffee: :thumb:
Does a cat work?

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:11 am
Ibanez wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:35 am

Does a cat work?

No....
Sorry, I don' make the rules.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

andy7171 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:51 am

I pick libby7171 up in Leesburg where her teammate/roommate from Radford lives. MC7171 came with me back in November.
The talking distracted me on the way home. I didn't realize that I was going the wrong way until I saw a WELCOME to WASHINGTON COUNTY.
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

89Hen wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:28 am
andy7171 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:51 am

Yeah. I kinda loudly said GODAMMIT and immediately decelerated and pulled over. I was just thinking "we should be to Mt Airy by now".
Anyway, the both of them started laughing at me. I ended up driving another 5-7 miles to the next exit.
F western maryland! Just secede to WV already.
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

kalm wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:50 am I think you’d fit right in. You’re a people person!
Thank you kalmy. You have no idea how much that means to me. You just made my week.
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

OK So my HS friend sends me shit several times a month. I mistakenly said I liked what one guy had to say.
So I just looked at a link. This British guy does a podcast and know a lot, supposedly, has connections and people in the know like he wrote the Presidents Book of Secrets.

Anyway, he was talking about how, Bidens got a house arrest ankle alert on his other non-broken leg and Obama and all the election machine people are under arrest and being sent to Gitmo. He says daily airtraffic to Gitmo has increase 20 fold since the election with the traitors.

He posted this sometme overnight as proof.
Gitmo.jpg
I don't think I can do this. Does anyone else see the blatant problem? I mean I hold a prestigious BS in Geography, so I'm not sure if its just me.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

andy7171 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:09 am OK So my HS friend sends me shit several times a month. I mistakenly said I liked what one guy had to say.
So I just looked at a link. This British guy does a podcast and know a lot, supposedly, has connections and people in the know like he wrote the Presidents Book of Secrets.

Anyway, he was talking about how, Bidens got a house arrest ankle alert on his other non-broken leg and Obama and all the election machine people are under arrest and being sent to Gitmo. He says daily airtraffic to Gitmo has increase 20 fold since the election with the traitors.

Gitmo.jpg

I don't think I can do this. Does anyone else see the blatant problem? I mean I hold a prestigious BS in Geography, so I'm not sure if its just me.
That water came from Eastern Montana?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

andy7171 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:09 am I don't think I can do this. Does anyone else see the blatant problem? I mean I hold a prestigious BS in Geography, so I'm not sure if its just me.
Rocks for Jocks? Oops, that's Geology.

;)
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

andy7171 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:09 am OK So my HS friend sends me shit several times a month. I mistakenly said I liked what one guy had to say.

Gitmo.jpg

Question - does this friend have one or several tin foil hats?
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

kalm wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:25 am

Gitmo.jpg

Only from the west of the Floridian Straight.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

Gitmo.jpg

I didn't realize you didn't graduate from Towson. Where'd you end up to get the prestigious BS degree? :coffee:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:42 am

Gitmo.jpg

I didn't realize you didn't graduate from Towson. Where'd you end up to get the prestigious BS degree? :coffee:
Certainly not from Southern West Chester County CC.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

andy7171 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:42 am
kalm wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:25 am
The Dry Tortugas?
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:58 am
andy7171 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:42 am

The Dry Tortugas?
Not quite that far west, but yes.
89Hen
Supporter
Supporter

Post by 89Hen »

andy7171 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:58 am F western maryland! Just secede to WV already.
:lol: The only tolerable parts of MD are west of Frederick and east of the Bay. My area and your area are the problem my friend.
andy7171
Firefly
Firefly

Post by andy7171 »

89Hen wrote:
andy7171 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:58 am F western maryland! Just secede to WV already.
:lol: The only tolerable parts of MD are west of Frederick and east of the Bay. My area and your area are the problem my friend.
I’m talking about my comfort zone.

Seriously. Does anyone else see the problem with that air travel screen grab. I’m paranoid I’m the only one who sees it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk