Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Political discussions

What are Trump's secret documents?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:33 pm

It's all about Aliens
No votes
Nuclear Secrets
17%
Implicating Jan 6 documents
8%
Declassified, but unreleased, Spygate documents making FBI look bad.
33%
Proof the Bobcats have really only one real championship
No votes
His special tanning formula
8%
Detailed comb-over instructions
17%
Other (post in thread)
17%

Total votes: 12

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Trump's Secret Documents. The World awaits.

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:54 am
houndawg wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:50 am

Clearly a false flag. :coffee:

Who would be dumb enough, beside Rudy G., to build a case on a laptop that was obviously planted? :ohno:
Who would be :dunce: enough to believe the laptop was planted?
Quite obvious that it was the Deep State pulling a double reverse.......nobody "forgets" a laptop with that kind of information. Its like you see all the conspiracies except the one right in front of you..
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:35 am
kalm wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:22 am

Oh…I’m sorry. Is Hunter under criminal investigation yet?

He should probably lay low and not do things like file suit against the lap top store owner.

These are clearly the same.

:)
OK BDkalm, I'm sorry that they're only similar and not exactly the same. Does that mean that your double standard is nitpicking and not hypocrisy? Maybe it's both. :coffee:
Sure AOCUNI.

Like I’ve said…investigate them all. But obviously Trump is getting unfair treatment because, timing, Hunter, and Liz or something.

But Manafort and Guiliani’s affairs in Ukraine should be forgotten because that would be even more unequal treatment!

;)
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:06 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:35 am
OK BDkalm, I'm sorry that they're only similar and not exactly the same. Does that mean that your double standard is nitpicking and not hypocrisy? Maybe it's both. :coffee:
Sure AOCUNI.

Like I’ve said…investigate them all. But obviously Trump is getting unfair treatment because, timing, Hunter, and Liz or something.

But Manafort and Guiliani’s affairs in Ukraine should be forgotten because that would be even more unequal treatment!

;)
Where have I ever said that trump is being treated unfairly. He's scumbag and should be investigated. If anything, prosecutors (not Pelosi and Congress) have treated him with kid gloves because of his celebrity and his ability to throw lawyers at any suit to drag them out. To not recognize that is either naïve or blatantly partisan.

Biden has gotten treated with kid gloves by Congress, the MSM and social media over the laptop, ties to Ukraine and China, etc. To not recognize that is either naïve or blatantly partisan.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:14 pm

Sure AOCUNI.

;)
Where have I ever said that trump is being treated unfairly. He's scumbag and should be investigated. If anything, prosecutors (not Pelosi and Congress) have treated him with kid gloves because of his celebrity and his ability to throw lawyers at any suit to drag them out. To not recognize that is either naïve or blatantly partisan.

Biden has gotten treated with kid gloves by Congress, the MSM and social media over the laptop, ties to Ukraine and China, etc. To not recognize that is either naïve or blatantly partisan.
Alright, Tucker’88.

I’m honestly curious about Biden’s illegal ties to the lap top, Ukraine, and China? I say legal because if it’s just legalized corruption and nepotism there really isn’t much of a need to play whataboutism.

Breaking news: most politicians suck and are greedy manipulative bastards.

Also…some are worse ( or better depending on perspective) at it than others.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

Trump is a scumbag and Biden's son is a scumbag. Try and spot the difference.
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:46 pm Trump is a scumbag and Biden's son is a scumbag. Try and spot the difference.
IMO, Biden knew of and likely profited from his son's scumbaggery and thus is also a scumbag.

More importantly, why were the MSM, social media and government bureaucrats running interference for Biden in 2020?
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:07 pm
Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 1:46 pm Trump is a scumbag and Biden's son is a scumbag. Try and spot the difference.
IMO, Biden knew of and likely profited from his son's scumbaggery and thus is also a scumbag.

Based on what?

He has the lowest net worth of any living POTUS. Even Jimmy frickin Carter. Maybe he is just really good at hiding all of the wealth he made off his son?

He has released 22 years of tax returns.

What do you have? A hunch?
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:58 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:07 pm

Based on what?

He has the lowest net worth of any living POTUS. Even Jimmy frickin Carter. Maybe he is just really good at hiding all of the wealth he made off his son?

Who do you think "the big guy" was?

Which line on a 1040 do you use to report bribery income?

Maybe Biden is as incompetent at corruption as he is at being POTUS.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:07 pm
Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:58 pm

Based on what?

Who do you think "the big guy" was?

Which line on a 1040 do you use to report bribery income?

Maybe Biden is as incompetent at corruption as he is at being POTUS.
Was “Big Guy” used in reference to bribe money or access?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:47 am I don't know the specifics, but do know if my hunch and what others have corroborated with past reporting and documentary proof is correct, this whole deal is all about that binder of documents that Trump directed to be declassified in Jan of 2021, but has been talked about well before that date.

John Solomon was being fed information, just like WaPo and NYT are fed information. He was going to write about the documents, but obviously has been waiting for them to be released.
I am shocked! Conservative Treehouse bitches.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/amid-classifi ... d=98046975
One of former President Donald Trump's official representatives to the National Archives -- the agency that sparked the Justice Department's probe of Trump's handling of classified documents -- has now sued the Justice Department and the National Archives, demanding access to documents that the government has said may themselves contain classified information.

At the heart of the lawsuit, filed Tuesday by pro-Trump journalist John Solomon, is what Solomon describes in court records as "a binder of documents" -- "about 10 inches thick" -- that come from the FBI's past probe of Russian interference in the 2016 election.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:48 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:47 am I don't know the specifics, but do know if my hunch and what others have corroborated with past reporting and documentary proof is correct, this whole deal is all about that binder of documents that Trump directed to be declassified in Jan of 2021, but has been talked about well before that date.

John Solomon was being fed information, just like WaPo and NYT are fed information. He was going to write about the documents, but obviously has been waiting for them to be released.

One of former President Donald Trump's official representatives to the National Archives -- the agency that sparked the Justice Department's probe of Trump's handling of classified documents -- has now sued the Justice Department and the National Archives, demanding access to documents that the government has said may themselves contain classified information.

At the heart of the lawsuit, filed Tuesday by pro-Trump journalist John Solomon, is what Solomon describes in court records as "a binder of documents" -- "about 10 inches thick" -- that come from the FBI's past probe of Russian interference in the 2016 election.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:05 am

Don't be angry I have a good memory. :kisswink:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:26 am
kalm wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:05 am

Good memory plus bad information = ? ;)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:13 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:26 am

Good memory plus bad information = ? ;)
:lol: Certainly, I could be wrong on what exactly the documents Trump is supposedly in trouble for, but you have to admit it was a good guess...and now validation I didn't make it up!
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:39 pm Image
:lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:14 pm

Sure AOCUNI.

;)

Speaking of kid glove treatment by Congress for the children of Presidents, its not like Biden is the only President whose kid's business dealings have been not scrutinized very closely - even when they were serving in dad's administration. Just sayin... :coffee:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Interesting letter from Trump's lawyers.

I skimmed it, but if it is to be believed, NARA did not help Trump like they were supposed to. Trumps lawyers list Biden and Pence as examples of also having classified material, and at the end of the letter, simply ask that a standard process like the military uses be implemented. Here is the link to the PDF if you like.

The quotes are NOT from the Trump letter, but from an article in Conservative Treehouse summarizing the letter.

The politico link below will download a PDF of the letter.

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000187 ... 774af20000
The NARA refused to assist in the collection of the Trump records for national archive holding and review, and then the NARA triggered a sequence of events that led to the DOJ using a reference from the NARA, to weaponize a process they refused to engage in. The NARA refused to do their specialized bureaucratic job, and then the NARA used what they defined as an incomplete job as a reason to refer the outcome to the DOJ.
After documents were turned over, the Trump lawyers were able to conclude the below. Don't know where briefings are in the scale of classification.
The vast majority of the placeholder inserts refer to briefings for phone calls with foreign leaders that were located near the schedule for those calls.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:22 am Interesting letter from Trump's lawyers.

I skimmed it, but if it is to be believed, NARA did not help Trump like they were supposed to. Trumps lawyers list Biden and Pence as examples of also having classified material, and at the end of the letter, simply ask that a standard process like the military uses be implemented. Here is the link to the PDF if you like.

The quotes are NOT from the Trump letter, but from an article in Conservative Treehouse summarizing the letter.

The NARA refused to assist in the collection of the Trump records for national archive holding and review, and then the NARA triggered a sequence of events that led to the DOJ using a reference from the NARA, to weaponize a process they refused to engage in. The NARA refused to do their specialized bureaucratic job, and then the NARA used what they defined as an incomplete job as a reason to refer the outcome to the DOJ.
After documents were turned over, the Trump lawyers were able to conclude the below. Don't know where briefings are in the scale of classification.
The vast majority of the placeholder inserts refer to briefings for phone calls with foreign leaders that were located near the schedule for those calls.
Pence and Biden seemed to understand their responsibilities once missing docs were requested.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:37 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:22 am Interesting letter from Trump's lawyers.

Pence and Biden seemed to understand their responsibilities once missing docs were requested.
True. The letter was written by trump's lawyers and is biased in his favor. The truth of what happened probably lies between what's in the letter and what the DoJ is saying. Where in the middle is the question.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

:shock:

Its all over. This guy Solomon makes Durham look like a pussy cat. Expect the indictments to start flying now.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

I see SeaGriz is back on the Conservative Treehouse self flagellation train.

Next up…a climate change argument redux featuring the Heartland Institute.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:28 am I see SeaGriz is back on the Conservative Treehouse self flagellation train.

Next thing you know someone will post Ron Filipkowski tweets like they're insightful. :kisswink:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:16 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:28 am I see SeaGriz is back on the Conservative Treehouse self flagellation train.

Next thing you know someone will post Ron Filipkowski tweets like they're insightful. :kisswink:
Someday you might recognize the difference between Twitter satire and earnest attempts at linking articles as validation.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:14 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:16 pm

Someday you might recognize the difference between Twitter satire and earnest attempts at linking articles as validation.
And someday you'll quit using logical fallacies and address the topic instead of deflecting

What about the letter Trump's lawyers sent was incorrect?