Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Political discussions
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:33 am
This has been discussed before but I think there is a lot to admire in what Alaska does with a non-partisan primary and ranked choice general election. It’s taken control of the process away from the whacko extremists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The R’s in Alaska were morons to enact 3rd party. It was done to save Murkowski, as she wouldn’t have won the conk primary without ranked choice. The only thing ranked choice in Alaska accomplished was flipping Alaska’s 1 House seat from conk to donk, and saving the senate seat of a career politician RINO (the R pary in Alaska did come around and endorse Tsibaka in the general, but too late, damage done).Without ranked choice Tshibaka beats Murkowski in a conk primary and easily wins Murkowski’s seat. Still would have won it in the general without cocaine Mitch’s interference.
Spoken like a supporter of whacko extremism.

Who should elect Alaska’s officials? Only Republicans or all Alaskans in the state or district?

If the Republican Party doesn’t like it maybe they should run and pay for their own primary rather than sucking at the government tit like a welfare whore.

And not sucking trump’s tiny little schmeckle does not automatically make someone a RINO.

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Political memes, Posters, Funny Pics, Etc.

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:32 pm
BDKJMU wrote: The R’s in Alaska were morons to enact 3rd party. It was done to save Murkowski, as she wouldn’t have won the conk primary without ranked choice. The only thing ranked choice in Alaska accomplished was flipping Alaska’s 1 House seat from conk to donk, and saving the senate seat of a career politician RINO (the R pary in Alaska did come around and endorse Tsibaka in the general, but too late, damage done).Without ranked choice Tshibaka beats Murkowski in a conk primary and easily wins Murkowski’s seat. Still would have won it in the general without cocaine Mitch’s interference.
Spoken like a supporter of whacko extremism.

Who should elect Alaska’s officials? Only Republicans or all Alaskans in the state or district?

If the Republican Party doesn’t like it maybe they should run and pay for their own primary rather than sucking at the government tit like a welfare whore.

And not sucking trump’s tiny little schmeckle does not automatically make someone a RINO.

Lol if you think not supporting convoluted ranked choice voting makes you an extremeist, or that Tshibaka is an extremist. With a fraction of the $$$ (thanks to cocaine Mitch and the national RNC) she came within a hair of knocking off the incumbent Murkowski in a convoluted ranked choice voting system, set up to save Murkowski, that would be difficult for the average voter in any state to understand.

Cocaine Mitch and the national RNC didn’t get that message.

And Lol if you don’t think Murkowski isn’t a RINO. Look how many times she has been the sole or one of 2-3 conks voting with the donks.

Thanks to the disaster that ranked choice voting was for the conks in Alaska, we won’t see any convoluted ranked choice enacted in any other red states anytime in the near future. :nod:

Also because of what happend in Alaska, the Donks probably wonn’t be dumb enough to implement it in a blue state and have it cost them a House seat(s) or even a Senate seat, but one can hope.. :coffee:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:08 pm Speaking of frauds, check out one of the black lawmakers who was expelled. Hollywood should hire this guy!
And the other black lawmaker who was expelled. Arrested in 2019 during protests at the Capitol, where he was banned, and on video attacking motorists during the 2020 BLM protests.
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/202 ... nt-n730759
But according to the left, its the conks who look bad in this lol..
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:32 pm Spoken like a supporter of whacko extremism.

Lol if you think not supporting convoluted ranked choice voting makes you an extremeist, or that Tshibaka is an extremist. With a fraction of the $$$ (thanks to cocaine Mitch and the national RNC) she came within a hair of knocking off the incumbent Murkowski in a convoluted ranked choice voting system, set up to save Murkowski, that would be difficult for the average voter in any state to understand.

And Lol if you don’t think Murkowski isn’t a RINO. Look how many times she has been the sole or one of 2-3 conks voting with the donks.

Thanks to the disaster that ranked choice voting was for the conks in Alaska, we won’t see any convoluted ranked choice enacted in any other red states anytime in the near future. :nod:

Also because of what happend in Alaska, the Donks probably wonn’t be dumb enough to implement it in a blue state and have it cost them a House seat(s) or even a Senate seat, but one can hope.. :coffee:
All I read was wah wah wah. Do you need a blankie and a pacifier?

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:36 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Lol if you think not supporting convoluted ranked choice voting makes you an extremeist, or that Tshibaka is an extremist. With a fraction of the $$$ (thanks to cocaine Mitch and the national RNC) she came within a hair of knocking off the incumbent Murkowski in a convoluted ranked choice voting system, set up to save Murkowski, that would be difficult for the average voter in any state to understand.

All I read was wah wah wah. Do you need a blankie and a pacifier?

I know the truth hurts you. But please continue with your sophmoric deflections..
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:36 pm All I read was wah wah wah. Do you need a blankie and a pacifier?

I know the truth hurts you. But please continue with your sophmoric deflections..
Says the person who openly supports the guy who rages like a toddler who wants a toy if he doesn’t get his way.

Truth? What truth? You’re entitled to your opinions but them being shared in whack job extremist echo chambers doesn’t make them truth.

You don’t like open primaries and ranked choice voting because they reduce the power of whack job extremists and give more to rational adults who might not elect candidates masquerading as tamper tantrum throwing toddlers.

Alaskans collectively elected the candidates they wanted not the candidates representing the extreme of the Republican Party.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:30 pm
BDKJMU wrote: I know the truth hurts you. But please continue with your sophmoric deflections..
Says the person who openly supports the guy who rages like a toddler who wants a toy if he doesn’t get his way.

Truth? What truth? You’re entitled to your opinions but them being shared in whack job extremist echo chambers doesn’t make them truth.

You don’t like open primaries and ranked choice voting because they reduce the power of whack job extremists and give more to rational adults who might not elect candidates masquerading as tamper tantrum throwing toddlers.

Alaskans collectively elected the candidates they wanted not the candidates representing the extreme of the Republican Party.

You sound mad bro. Want a pacifier?

We get it. You are in favor of a convoluted ranked choice voting system that a lot of voters don’t/won’t understand. But you are in the minority, and thankfully we won’t see any more ranked choice voting implemented in any othe states, or at least red ones, due to what happened in Alaska. :nod:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:30 pm Says the person who openly supports the guy who rages like a toddler who wants a toy if he doesn’t get his way.

We get it. You are in favor of a convoluted ranked choice voting system that a lot of voters don’t/won’t understand. But you are in the minority, and thankfully we won’t see any more ranked choice voting implemented in any othe states, or at least red ones, due to what happened in Alaska. :nod:
Didn’t you just say that was sophomoric?

I’m not mad, I’m worried about the future of a country that continues to nominate and elect buffoons like trump and Biden.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Baldy
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern

Post by Baldy »

Oops, someone said the quiet part out loud. :lol:

Pwns
Level4
Level4
I am a fan of: Georgia Friggin' Southern
A.K.A.: FCS_pwns_FBS (AGS)

Post by Pwns »

Leakers were good until they went after the great Queen Hillary, then were just Russian stooges.
Celebrate Diversity.*
*of appearance only. Restrictions apply.
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Coastal Carolina

Post by Ibanez »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:17 pm
UNI88 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:30 pm

Didn't you just chide 88 for the same stuff? You can't have it both ways, buddy boy. :kisswink:
Turns out I might be a little gay. 89Hen 11/7/17
Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:50 am
BDKJMU wrote: You sound mad bro. Want a pacifier?

I’m not mad, I’m worried about the future of a country that continues to nominate and elect buffoons like trump and Biden.

and Pelosi, and Feinstein, and McConnel, Gaetz, Cruz, Jordan, Santos, AOC, MTG, .....the list is long and un-distinguished.
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Beer and Diesel Pickups

Post by Winterborn »

Ibanez wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:12 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:50 am

and Pelosi, and Feinstein, and McConnel, Gaetz, Cruz, Jordan, Santos, AOC, MTG, .....the list is long and un-distinguished.
It would be faster to list who isn't.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CEO of the year!!!

Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

kalm wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:28 am CEO of the year!!!

Technically it was a 1.2 million dollar bonus with a base salary of 3.7 million. I would expect a twatter feed titled "The intellectualist" to be better at reporting.

But then based on the tweets it puts out, this is probably the best they can do.
“The best of all things is to learn. Money can be lost or stolen, health and strength may fail, but what you have committed to your mind is yours forever.” – Louis L’Amour

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” - G. Michael Hopf

"I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very curious.” – Albert Einstein
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Winterborn wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:36 am
kalm wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:28 am CEO of the year!!!

Technically it was a 1.2 million dollar bonus with a base salary of 3.7 million. I would expect a twatter feed titled "The intellectualist" to be better at reporting.

But then based on the tweets it puts out, this is probably the best they can do.

There were tons of tweets on it. I just grabbed the nearest one.

Regardless of her compensation, did you enjoy her thoughts here?
Winterborn
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Winterborn »

kalm wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:27 am
Winterborn wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:36 am

There were tons of tweets on it. I just grabbed the nearest one.

Regardless of her compensation, did you enjoy her thoughts here?
Ironic that you grab one that is false information no? :D

Yes and no.

That is her contract and has been her contract for a year or so, so she is entitled to the compensation of that contract. Now I think she is a misguided, tone deaf, selfish, hypocrite, and all around rotten human being but that is my views of her as a person. Contract wise, I do not care what she is, she got paid based on her signed contract and I support her receiving that compensation.

That said per an Aussie news source I was reading, the rest of the company apparently didn't meet their sales target that would allow for employee payouts. (insert Paul Harvey speaking, now for the rest of the story) So technically the employees have themselves to blame. :twocents: Now I think a good CEO contract should be written so that the employees are paid first, but that is neither here nor there.

I found it humorous as well that her Instagram profile includes, "Champion of the planet” and “Defender of equity and inclusion”,.

Ibanez
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ibanez »

Winterborn wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:37 pm
Ibanez wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:12 am
It would be faster to list who isn't.
Yeah..here's that list:

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

If you stand up to the mob for just a day or two, their shallow, impatient, immature, smart phone-driven gerbil minds will forget about it and go on to the next nothing burger.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

CAA Flagship
4th&29
4th&29
I am a fan of: Old Dominion
A.K.A.: He/His/Him/Himself

Post by CAA Flagship »

kalm wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:48 am
Don Lemon is out at CNN also. Interesting.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

CAA Flagship wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:11 am
kalm wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:48 am
Don Lemon is out at CNN also. Interesting.
He was past his prime.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Disney World Leaves Florida For Georgia
In a stunning move, the Walt Disney Company has announced that it will be relocating Disney World from Orlando, Florida to a new 1000-acre parcel of land outside Atlanta, Georgia. The groundbreaking ceremony is scheduled for August 2023.
The new park in Atlanta will reportedly feature many of the same beloved attractions and characters as the current Disney World, but with a few new additions tailored to the Atlanta area. For example, visitors can look forward to a new “Gone with the Wind” ride, a “Coca-Cola World” exhibit, and an “Atlanta Braves” baseball experience.
Of course, this is parody — but what a great “Fuck You” this would be to DeSantis.