The Ukraine Crisis

Political discussions
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Re: The Ukraine Crisis

Post by Skjellyfetti »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:12 pm Whatever Hyundai says about the Ukraine war and Russia, believe the opposite. He been right less than a broken clock.

and you have a sterling track record?
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:13 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:12 pm Whatever Hyundai says about the Ukraine war and Russia, believe the opposite. He been right less than a broken clock.

Much better than you Telegram boy.

I've been pointing out Russia had far better capabilities and the Ukrainians unfortunately bought into the neocons assurance they'd have their back. I say the "fucking over" of the Ukrainians from day one. You?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:23 pm
Skjellyfetti wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:13 pm

I've been pointing out Russia had far better capabilities and the Ukrainians unfortunately bought into the neocons assurance they'd have their back. I say the "fucking over" of the Ukrainians from day one. You?
I trust Jelly's sources and perspectives more than your Swiss cheezy ones.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:12 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:17 pm

Exactly what they should of done in the first place

Stay out until they cross the line and punish them dearly if they dared too
Whatever Hyundai says about the Ukraine war and Russia, believe the opposite. He been right less than a broken clock.
rent-free, bro........ :lol:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:40 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:57 am

Mushroomdick '24
Okay. That was mildly funny. Actually I laughed pretty good at that one.

We appreciate the pause in your non-stop barrage of verbal flatulence :thumb:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:26 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:23 pm

:rofl: Yes, Telegram has been awesome telling the story of Ukrainian victory.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:40 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:26 pm
I believe Jelly has connections to people in Ukraine and russia. He knows more about why they're fighting and the lengths they'll go to to keep russia from taking over than jacques bumblingidiotaud.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:43 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:40 pm

I believe Jelly has connections to people in Ukraine and russia. He knows more about why they're fighting and the lengths they'll go to to keep russia from taking over than jacques bumblingidiotaud.
So why has he been so wrong about the war? Him and SilentO chase too many clickbait sites. Where is that wussy SilentO by the way. His hard pipe hittin' mercs making highly edited videos seems to have dried up.

His gramps lives in Russia if I remember correctly.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

You didn't even think the war would happen. You thought it was a manufactured crisis by Biden so he could claim a 'great success' when there was no invasion.

You insisted Bucha etc. were fake. And your hardheaded whitewashing of the atrocities caused friggin CID to nope the fuck out of the thread.

Russia never actually intended to encircle Kyiv. It was a brilliant feint.

NATO advisors were holed up with the Ukrainians in Avovstal. I'm sure they'll find them any day now.

This is what I posted on day one. Not much has changed.
Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:25 pm Putin has lost it. This is obviously terrible for Ukraine and they are royally fucked. But, there is no way this ends as a positive for Russia either. Absolute senselessness.
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Ghost of Kiev. You bought into that.

It's hilarious you still thick Bucha was a massacre, when the local paper debunked the story.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:34 pm Ghost of Kiev. You bought into that.

It's hilarious you still thick Bucha was a massacre, when the local paper debunked the story.

Take a few days off and spend some time with your family, we're starting to feel like the guys in Flowers for Algernon picking on the 'tard... :ohno:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:46 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:34 pm Ghost of Kiev. You bought into that.

Take a few days off and spend some time with your family, we're starting to feel like the guys in Flowers for Algernon picking on the 'tard... :ohno:
Flowers for Algernon! Good one effer. :lol:
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal

Post by Skjellyfetti »

No, I didn't.

Actually, the only one I recall posting about that was your your sidekick, SDHornet.

Here's my post history on the "Ghost of Kiev"
search.php?keywords=Ghost+of+kiev&terms ... mit=Search

:lol:
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:45 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:09 pm

How do they hold all the cards?
Ukraine has no able bodies left. Russia has been pounding the hell out of all the new guys with zero experience. Russia has all options on the table.
That and the last peace deal that was being brokered was scuttled by NATO a year and half ago. Why would Russia waste bother hearing out Ukraine, especially when Ukraine will be negotiating from a place of weakness.
SDHornet
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Sacramento State Hornets

Post by SDHornet »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:35 pm
No, I didn't.

Actually, the only one I recall posting about that was your your sidekick, SDHornet.

I had an "if true" declaimer in my post...turns out it wasn't true.

The copium from the "Ukrainian flag in bio" brigade has been something to see. Bad things happen when you vote for warmongers who want to topple regimes abroad. At least the focus (and money) is now on the Israeli - Palestinian War and not on this quagmire anymore. Yay I guess.

BTW, who had the "reverse credit for money" foreign war money laundering scheme on their bingo card? :rofl:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SDHornet wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:42 pm

No, I didn't.

The copium from the "Ukrainian flag in bio" brigade has been something to see. Bad things happen when you vote for warmongers who want to topple regimes abroad. At least the focus (and money) is now on the Israeli - Palestinian War and not on this quagmire anymore. Yay I guess.

BTW, who had the "reverse credit for money" foreign war money laundering scheme on their bingo card? :rofl:
You know you’re in good company when you’re lumped together with the Daily Stormer and Infowars. :lol:
The Gateway Pundit is known as a source of viral falsehoods and hoaxes.[10][30][58] It has been described by the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology as one of the websites that "primarily propagate fake news",[20] by Newsweek as a fake news website,[59] and by CNN as a website "prone to peddling conspiracy theories".[60] In August 2019, journalism professors Erik P. Bucy and John E. Newhagen observed that "the most aggressive fake news sites and associated YouTube channels, such as InfoWars, The Gateway Pundit, and The Daily Stormer, are routinely sued by victims of these published reports for libel and defamation."[19] As a result of a number of lawsuits against The Gateway Pundit over its false stories, it was reported in March 2018 that Jim Hoft had told his writers to be more careful: "I don't want any more lawsuits so we have to be really careful with what we put up."[61] Hoft stated that he believes the lawsuits "are part of a multi-pronged effort to attack media outlets on the right".[61]
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:24 am

You know you’re in good company when you’re lumped together with the Daily Stormer and Infowars. :lol:
The Gateway Pundit is known as a source of viral falsehoods and hoaxes.[10][30][58] It has been described by the Harvard Journal of Law & Technology as one of the websites that "primarily propagate fake news",[20] by Newsweek as a fake news website,[59] and by CNN as a website "prone to peddling conspiracy theories".[60] In August 2019, journalism professors Erik P. Bucy and John E. Newhagen observed that "the most aggressive fake news sites and associated YouTube channels, such as InfoWars, The Gateway Pundit, and The Daily Stormer, are routinely sued by victims of these published reports for libel and defamation."[19] As a result of a number of lawsuits against The Gateway Pundit over its false stories, it was reported in March 2018 that Jim Hoft had told his writers to be more careful: "I don't want any more lawsuits so we have to be really careful with what we put up."[61] Hoft stated that he believes the lawsuits "are part of a multi-pronged effort to attack media outlets on the right".[61]
Would The Daily Beast be a better source? 8-)

Yes, Zelensky has trampled pretty much all the rights in Ukraine, but you keep peddling he's a great guy.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:40 am

Yes, Zelensky has trampled pretty much all the rights in Ukraine, but you keep peddling he's a great guy.
Yes.

When was the last time I peddled that? He seems like a damn good leader and yes I wouldn’t be surprised to learn of rights being suspended on account of….war.

Im sure the people of Ukraine are appreciative of your concern.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Interesting take coming from the guy caring putin's water.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:14 am

Yes.

When was the last time I peddled that? He seems like a damn good leader and yes I wouldn’t be surprised to learn of rights being suspended on account of….war.

You peddled that over Mike Johnson, then failed at showing you have even a rudimentary understanding of Christianity.

I would hope they are. I've been for settling this fast and early, you have not. You have no skin in the game so you keep pushing a futile effort. Your hate of Putin outweighs your love for Ukraine by a huge mark.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

No, I didn't.

no need to explain, we know thats the default position for your posts. :coffee:

...the gateway pundit.. :rofl: SDHornet :ohno:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:11 pm

Yes.

You peddled that over Mike Johnson, then failed at showing you have even a rudimentary understanding of Christianity.

I would hope they are. I've been for settling this fast and early, you have not. You have no skin in the game so you keep pushing a futile effort. Your hate of Putin outweighs your love for Ukraine by a huge mark.
You do agree with Carl Sagan that Jebus hasn't left the galaxy yet, right?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Yes.

I didn’t even know who Johnson was the last time I mentioned Zalensky. I have enough of a rudimentary understanding of Jesus to know anyone who supports Putin or Trump doesn’t. :lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:41 am

I didn’t even know who Johnson was the last time I mentioned Zalensky. I have enough of a rudimentary understanding of Jesus to know anyone who supports Putin or Trump doesn’t. :lol:
tough call with them Russians,,,,godless commies, but they are white...
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:41 am

No. The fact you made such a statement shows you still don't get what Jesus was about. Jesus isn't to be used as some sort of moral cudgel that fits your views. You now sound like the moralizing church goers. Great job.