Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:32 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:28 am
Keep fapping until 2025 about the ATL trial.

No. He gets off (hubg jury) because it isn’t a Trump hating leftist judge, and they have a more balanced jury pool, not the most liberal one in the country that is 94% Blue.
So it’s not really about facts or the truth for you or that we have an appeals process. Just that Trump gets off.

Ok
Yeah that Trump gets off on charges that are 100% political..
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:15 am

So it’s not really about facts or the truth for you or that we have an appeals process. Just that Trump gets off.

Ok
Oh.

So you’re hoping for a speedy trial after all… to prove his innocence.

High five!
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:26 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:15 am
Oh.

High five!
I think we are all for a speedy trial as long as it doesn't infringe on the sixth amendment, especially those using novel legal theories never used in American courts before.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:03 am

Oh.

High five!
I think we are all for a speedy trial as long as it doesn't infringe on the sixth amendment, especially those using novel legal theories never used in American courts before.
What’s novel is that it pertains to a president. They are not the law. There’s precedent for that already.

And remember, rulings in Trump’s favor on this would also apply to a Democratic president.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:31 am

What’s novel is that it pertains to a president. They are not the law. There’s precedent for that already.

And remember, rulings in Trump’s favor on this would also apply to a Democratic president.
What was "obstruction of an official proceeding" used for originally? This is being used against J6 defendants as well.

Late edit: 18 U.S. § 1512(c)(2)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:28 am
Keep fapping until 2025 about the ATL trial.

No. He gets off (hubg jury) because it isn’t a Trump hating leftist judge, and they have a more balanced jury pool, not the most liberal one in the country that is 94% Blue.

Ok
:rofl: Nice projection. Put down the "Mueller She Wrote" twitter feed.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:35 pm
kalm wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:31 am

What was "obstruction of an official proceeding" used for originally? This is being used against J6 defendants as well.

How many times have we seen lefties interrupt Congressional hearings ? Every time that happens that is an
‘obstruction of an official proceeding’ but they are almost never charged.

Jamaal Bowman pulling a House office building fire alarm in order to stop a Congressional vote was an ‘obstruction of an official proceeding’ but he wasn’t charged.

Just goes to show you the J6 political prisoners amd Trump being charged with it by a rabid democrat DC prosecutor and Smith is utter political BS.
Last edited by BDKJMU on Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:35 pm What was "obstruction of an official proceeding" used for originally? This is being used against J6 defendants as well.

How many times have we seen lefties interrupt Congressional hearings ? Every time that happens that is an

Byron’s pulling of a Jamaal Bowman pulling a House office building fire alarm in order to stop a Congressional vote was an ‘obstruction of an official proceeding’ but he wasn’t charged.

Just goes to show you the J6 political prisoners amd Trump being charged with it by a rabid democrat DC prosecutor and Smith is utter political BS.
J6 political prisoners… :roflmao:

If trump has immunity for everything he did while President then biden could shoot trump dead and claim immunity. That is not a precedent anyone (Republican, Democrat or independent) should want the courts to set.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:00 pm
BDKJMU wrote: How many times have we seen lefties interrupt Congressional hearings ? Every time that happens that is an

Byron’s pulling of a Jamaal Bowman pulling a House office building fire alarm in order to stop a Congressional vote was an ‘obstruction of an official proceeding’ but he wasn’t charged.

If trump has immunity for everything he did while President then biden could shoot trump dead and claim immunity. That is not a precedent anyone (Republican, Democrat or independent) should want the courts to set.
Lol Biden couldn’t hold a gun steady enough.. :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

BDKJMU wrote: How many times have we seen lefties interrupt Congressional hearings ? Every time that happens that is an

Just one small fact you are glossing over, but Presidents are only protected when performing their duties as President. Ensuring election integrity is one and killing someone isn't.

I'll ask you, what was 18 U.S. § 1512(c)(2) originally used for?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:38 pm

Ok
Somebody finally looked up projection to see what it means. Still doesn’t understand it, but tests the waters anyway.

I’m so proud of you right now!
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:43 pm

Great analogies! :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:

Just one small fact you are glossing over, but Presidents are only protected when performing their duties as President. Ensuring election integrity is one and killing someone isn't.

Making up stories about a stolen election isn’t ensuring election integrity. Inciting a seditious riot isn’t ensuring election integrity. Putting together slates of fraudulent electors isn’t ensuring election integrity. Calling elected officials and attempting to bully them into not certifying results without proof of fraud isn’t ensuring election integrity.

His actions were the actions of a candidate (a disgruntled, sore loser of a candidate) and should not be considered Presidential duties.

trump himself was the greatest threat to election integrity in 2020 and he is likely to be again in 2024. MAGAt yahoo logic says it’s within the scope of biden’s duties as President to prevent that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk on
Last edited by UNI88 on Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by UNI88 »

Double post

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:03 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:38 pm

Somebody finally looked up projection to see what it means. Still doesn’t understand it, but tests the waters anyway.

:rofl: It's all you do. Nice try at now deflection. You acting like you care about Justice is golden! Gotta protect your Tribe at all costs.
Last edited by SeattleGriz on Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:57 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

Making up stories about a stolen election isn’t ensuring election integrity. Inciting a seditious riot isn’t ensuring election integrity. Putting together slates of fraudulent electors isn’t ensuring election integrity. Calling elected officials and attempting to bully them into not certifying results without proof of fraud isn’t ensuring election integrity.

His actions were the actions of a candidate (a disgruntled, sore loser of a candidate) and should not be considered Presidential duties.

trump himself was the greatest threat to election integrity in 2020 and he is likely to be again in 2024. MAGAt yahoo logic says it’s within the scope of biden’s duties as President to prevent that.

Exposed again. Bro, it came about in 2002 because the Enron case. Evidentiary material was destroyed, and hence, obstructing an official proceeding.

You keep getting your talking points from "Mueller She Wrote" as well apparently. Twitter Lawyer to the rescue. Not an original thought in your response.

Lazy ass.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:06 am
houndawg wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:21 am

A more careful reading, (try going just a bit more slowly, sounding out each syllable), will reveal that its actually George Conway who thinks thusly. Not to suggest he knows more about the law, or virology either for that matter, than yourself, just sayin...
:rofl: George Conway and Klams point was that Trump will lose on his decision going to the Supreme Court. I was questioning the fact Conway thought it would only take 3.5 weeks to complete that path. Me thinks George gets paid to say shit like he did.

I think you need to go back and try again.

Virology is with a capital V. :kisswink:
I don't need to try - you need to pay attention better.

I won't always be here to help you through life.

Merry Christmas!
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Oh.

High five!
Everyone but him wants a speedy trial - he would waant one too if here weren't guilty as fuck.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:37 pm

Everyone but him wants a speedy trial - he would waant one too if here weren't guilty as fuck.
Another MSNBC talking point and total lack of original thought. You're Maddow, UNI is Leftist Hannity and Klam is Reid. The trifecta of worthless gasbagging.
11+ million pages of documents involved in this case, the hundreds (if not thousands) of hours of video and audio, and the hundreds of witnesses, the accelerated trial date was a violation of Trump’s Sixth Amendment right to effective assistance of counsel, which includes the opportunity to prepare for trial.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:41 pm
houndawg wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:37 pm

Another MSNBC talking point and total lack of original thought. You're Maddow, UNI is Leftist Hannity and Klam is Reid. The trifecta of worthless gasbagging.
11+ million pages of documents involved in this case, the hundreds (if not thousands) of hours of video and audio, and the hundreds of witnesses, the accelerated trial date was a violation of Trump’s Sixth Amendment right to effective assistance of counsel, which includes the opportunity to prepare for trial.
Its so glaringly obvious that a not guilty verdict before the election would benefit him that even you can see it. So you pour some weak piss about effective assistance as if he hasn't had a whole team of lawyers working on it for years already. Your parents must still have nightmares about that condom failing....SeaGulljizz :ohno:

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:52 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:41 pm

Its so glaringly obvious that a not guilty verdict before the election would benefit him that even you can see it. So you pour some weak piss about effective assistance as if he hasn't had a whole team of lawyers working on it for years already. Your parents must still have nightmares about that condom failing....SeaGulljizz :ohno:
Yes Rachel. You've figured out that it not only takes time to actually get the documents from John Smith, but to analyze them as well. Your ratings suck by the way. Liberal Hannity is stomping a mud hole into you.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
kalm wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:03 pm Somebody finally looked up projection to see what it means. Still doesn’t understand it, but tests the waters anyway.

:rofl: It's all you do. Nice try at now deflection. You acting like you care about Justice is golden! Gotta protect your Tribe at all costs.
You’re projecting again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:57 pm Making up stories about a stolen election isn’t ensuring election integrity. Inciting a seditious riot isn’t ensuring election integrity. Putting together slates of fraudulent electors isn’t ensuring election integrity. Calling elected officials and attempting to bully them into not certifying results without proof of fraud isn’t ensuring election integrity.

Exposed again. Bro, it came about in 2002 because the Enron case. Evidentiary material was destroyed, and hence, obstructing an official proceeding.

You keep getting your talking points from "Mueller She Wrote" as well apparently. Twitter Lawyer to the rescue. Not an original thought in your response.

Lazy ass.
WTF are you even talking about? It sure as shit wasn’t anything in my post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:43 pm

Jamaal Bowman pulling a House office building fire alarm in order to stop a Congressional vote was an ‘obstruction of an official proceeding’ but he wasn’t charged.

You lie! :rofl:

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:00 pm
houndawg wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:52 pm

Yes Rachel. You've figured out that it not only takes time to actually get the documents from John Smith, but to analyze them as well. Your ratings suck by the way. Liberal Hannity is stomping a mud hole into you.
Hannity is a pussy. Like you. I can whup his ass before breakfast.