UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: January 6 - How much do you care?

Post by UNI88 »

houndawg wrote:
kalm wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:44 am
You were a grandma with no criminal history, now you're just a grandma. :coffee:

Hey Grandma! What kind of bird don't fly?

(Bonus points if you can name the artist behind the song title)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:20 am
houndawg wrote:
You were a grandma with no criminal history, now you're just a grandma. :coffee:

Hey Grandma! What kind of bird don't fly?

(Bonus points if you can name the artist behind the song title)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Close - the song title is Hey Grandma! - you'd have to be a boomer ;)
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

So, Nancy was in charge of Jan 6 security.

Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:43 am So, Nancy was in charge of Jan 6 security.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:19 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:43 am So, Nancy was in charge of Jan 6 security.

:lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

:rofl:

obviously it was her fault...thats why the sergeant-at-arms at the House resigned the next day. :thumb:
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

House Jan. 6 Committee deleted more than 100 encrypted files days before GOP took majority: sources
Loudermilk is demanding then-Jan. 6 Chairman Thompson provide passwords for encrypted files
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:58 am House Jan. 6 Committee deleted more than 100 encrypted files days before GOP took majority: sources
Loudermilk is demanding then-Jan. 6 Chairman Thompson provide passwords for encrypted files
Passwords for encrypted files that have been deleted? :suspicious:

Can they use the trump defense and claim blanket immunity for every single thing they did while in office? :D

Seriously, I get that they were probably concerned that republicans would cherry pick the information to advance their own agenda but that doesn't justify deleting files.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:44 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:58 am House Jan. 6 Committee deleted more than 100 encrypted files days before GOP took majority: sources

Can they use the trump defense and claim blanket immunity for every single thing they did while in office? :D

Seriously, I get that they were probably concerned that republicans would cherry pick the information to advance their own agenda but that doesn't justify deleting files.
Both sides cherry pick

C’mon your the middleman

Why am I doing your job

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

I doubt it happened - and that if it did it would change the testimony of any of the Republicans that were there on the scene and witnessed the whole affair first hand. All Republicans, all hired/appointed by the Dumpling himself....
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:05 pm

Both sides cherry pick

C’mon your the middleman

Why am I doing your job

There's nothing to cherry pick. The people involved gave their first-hand testimony under oath.....you don't think they were lying do you? you're
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:10 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:05 pm

Both sides cherry pick

C’mon your the middleman

Why am I doing your job

Was any democrat asked if files were deleted?

There's nothing to cherry pick. The people involved gave their first-hand testimony under oath.....you don't think they were lying do you?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:12 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:10 pm

Was any democrat asked if files were deleted?

There's nothing to cherry pick. The people involved gave their first-hand testimony under oath.....you don't think they were lying do you?
Which files are you talking about exactly? :?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Loudermilk should have asked McCarthy to appoint him to the committee. Oops!

Maybe he was too busy leading tours of the capital.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:37 pm

The tour clips weren’t doctored but just not shown …
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Gaetz ran away too... it was almost as if the crowd wasn't there just to hang out on a nice day...
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:51 pm

The tour clips weren’t doctored but just not shown …
actually there are some out there. :coffee:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Not that we know at this point. Files were deleted, but recovered by the Reps. Now they are asking for the passwords because they were encrypted files. Also want to know why 100 files were deleted right before they gave ownership/access of the files to Reps.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:59 pm

Not that we know at this point. Files were deleted, but recovered by the Reps. Now they are asking for the passwords because they were encrypted files. Also want to know why 100 files were deleted right before they gave ownership/access of the files to Reps.
Same reason Comer won't question Hunter out in the open - he has an agenda and he only wants certain information presented a certain way that he can control - as opposed to the committee who operated in broad daylight and let the perps tell their story of what they saw first-hand to the American people.

Is this helping, SG? You seem confused a lot these days ...
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:52 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:59 pm

Same reason Comer won't question Hunter out in the open - he has an agenda and he only wants certain information presented a certain way that he can control - as opposed to the committee who operated in broad daylight and let the perps tell their story of what they saw first-hand to the American people.

Not at all, the closed door deposition was agreed to as a favor for Biden, who doesn’t trust his idiot son to keep his mouth shut on all the sexual weirdness inside the incest laden Biden household
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:41 am

Not at all, the closed door deposition was agreed to as a favor for Biden, who doesn’t trust his idiot son to keep his mouth shut on all the sexual weirdness inside the incest laden Biden household
I was talking to SG but whatever....looks like Comer did exactly as predicted. :coffee:

Looks like his investigation isn't turning up much dirt. Be a shame if he had to announce that there's nothing there.... the same phrase Trey Gowdy used after 3 years of investigating Benghazi and coming up dry......that sure did embarrass them, I'm surprised they're going to do it again.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Last edited by UNI88 on Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:14 pm

I was talking to SG but whatever....looks like Comer did exactly as predicted. :coffee:

Looks like his investigation isn't turning up much dirt. Be a shame if he had to announce that there's nothing there.... the same phrase Trey Gowdy used after 3 years of investigating Benghazi and coming up dry......that sure did embarrass them, I'm surprised they're going to do it again.
Comer…we got nothing but this shit should be illegal. :lol:

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

FBI agents embedded themselves in right wing online chat groups getting the goods on MAGA yahoos. I have no problem with that, it’s what they did next that I have a problem with……that was instigating an entrance into the Capitol..floating and encouraging that uptick for the protest

Dressed themselves as Trump supporters for J6 and encouraged violence and all because Trump fired the FBI director and general hate for Trump

Of course Pelosi was in on it and as I’ve already said, saw the potential for a big political win
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:24 pm

That’s what lil Hunter said to his perv father