Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:53 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:45 pm

Cry more TDS baby. You got called out and can't handle it and your logic is still that of a child. Put your dad's phone down UNI Jr and stop posting on his account. Never seen such a mess of a rebuttal.
Cries of tDS are so predictable. It would be a lot faster to just admit that you have nothing.

Dude. You're the one conflating an adulterer with that of a married woman. The two are not equal. Child like reasoning. Uni Jr
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:05 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:53 pm
Cries of tDS are so predictable. It would be a lot faster to just admit that you have nothing.

Dude. You're the one conflating an adulterer with that of a married woman. The two are not equal. Child like reasoning. Uni Jr
Adulterer? willie brown separated from his wife in 1982, his relationship with kamala began in 1994. The adultery claim is a red herring.

lara's father-in-law is a serial adulterer (Marla Maples, Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal, etc.) and you constantly defend and deflect for him. Why?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:20 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:05 pm

Adulterer? willie brown separated from his wife in 1982, his relationship with kamala began in 1994. The adultery claim is a red herring.

lara's father-in-law is a serial adulterer (Marla Maples, Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal, etc.) and you constantly defend and deflect for him. Why?
Willie Brown was still married. You can dismiss the sanctity of marriage, but I won't. But it is very telling to see how you twist marriage to be nothing when it concerns Brown and then 180 and insinuate Lara is a prostitute while she honored her marriage.

What does Trump have to do with a discussion about Kamala or Lara? Nothing. Seriously. Put down your dad's phone. You've embarrassed his account enough.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:34 pm

Willie Brown was still married. You can dismiss the sanctity of marriage, but I won't. But it is very telling to see how you twist marriage to be nothing when it concerns Brown and then 180 and insinuate Lara is a prostitute while she honored her marriage.

What does Trump have to do with a discussion about Kamala or Lara? Nothing. Seriously. Put down your dad's phone. You've embarrassed his account enough.
willie brown had been separated from his wife for 12 years. They might not have been divorced in a court of law but they were divorced for all intents and purposes. His ex was okay with him dating other women and my understanding is that she was occasionally seen with willie and whoever he was dating. He did not dishonor their marriage.

I'm not saying that lara dishonored her marriage. I'm casting aspersions on why she fvcked and married eric just like MAQA yahoos like to cast aspersions on why kamala dated willie brown. Things like this ...
Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

trump matters because he proves your hypocrisy. You criticize kamala for dating a married but separated man while defending/deflecting for trump and saying nothing about his many adulterous affairs. Speaking of the sanctity of marriage, how many has kamala wrecked? How many has trump wrecked?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:12 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:27 am

Lots of crimes have no victims, illegal drug use for one.
Kalm claims the govt was defrauded. They weren’t.

By itself, true. If they’re
-Not stealing/burglarizing/robbing to pay for for their drugs.
-Not victimizing anyone else’s property or person.
-Holding down a job and don’t have to go on taxpayer funded rehab or welfare..
I don’t care..
Congrats. You just identified the vast majority of drug users in the U.S.

And can we throw booze into the mix? After all, addiction is health issue.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:30 pm

willie brown had been separated from his wife for 12 years. They might not have been divorced in a court of law but they were divorced for all intents and purposes. His ex was okay with him dating other women and my understanding is that she was occasionally seen with willie and whoever he was dating. He did not dishonor their marriage.

I'm not saying that lara dishonored her marriage. I'm casting aspersions on why she fvcked and married eric just like MAQA yahoos like to cast aspersions on why kamala dated willie brown. Things like this ...

trump matters because he proves your hypocrisy. You criticize kamala for dating a married but separated man while defending/deflecting for trump and saying nothing about his many adulterous affairs. Speaking of the sanctity of marriage, how many has kamala wrecked? How many has trump wrecked?
One trick pony. You got busted because you said Lara Trump fucked her way to her RNC role. At it's most basic, Eric didn't appoint her to the role. Willie had an affair with Kamala and then appointed her to two roles. Big difference.

As for your last paragraph, once again, the logical fallacy of false equivalency.

My arms are weary from punching down on you.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:50 am
houndawg wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:14 am

not really, it will just look that way, from the light cast by 10,000,000 splifs being lit up as the verdict is announced...

You woke a dopes need your spliffs and safe spaces and have mental illness

https://nypost.com/2024/03/17/lifestyle ... gests/amp/

‘Woke’ people more likely to be unhappy, anxious and depressed, new study suggests
Maybe thats why Kalm, Densedawg, and TDS88 seem to be unhappy, anxious, and depressed.. :coffee:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:14 am

not really, it will just look that way, from the light cast by 10,000,000 splifs being lit up as the verdict is announced...

‘Woke’ people more likely to be unhappy, anxious and depressed, new study suggests
From the above article:
In the end, their final Critical Social Justice Attitude Scale identified seven truisms of woke people: (bolded by me)

“If white people have on average a higher level of income than black people, it is because of racism.”
“University reading lists should include fewer white or European authors.”
“Microaggressions should be challenged often and actively.”
“Trans* women who compete with women in sports are not helping women’s rights.” (reverse scored)
“We don’t need to talk more about the color of people’s skin.”
“A white person cannot understand how a black person feels equally well as another black person.”
“A member of a privileged group can adopt features or cultural elements of a less privileged group.” (reverse scored).
:lol: at woke people..
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:50 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:12 pm
Kalm claims the govt was defrauded. They weren’t.

By itself, true. If they’re
-Not stealing/burglarizing/robbing to pay for for their drugs.
-Not victimizing anyone else’s property or person.
-Holding down a job and don’t have to go on taxpayer funded rehab or welfare..
I don’t care..
Congrats. You just identified the vast majority of drug users in the U.S.
Maybe a majority if you include pot. Certainly not for meth, heroin, crack, fentanyl..
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:05 am

One trick pony. You got busted because you said Lara Trump fucked her way to her RNC role. At it's most basic, Eric didn't appoint her to the role. Willie had an affair with Kamala and then appointed her to two roles. Big difference.

As for your last paragraph, once again, the logical fallacy of false equivalency.

My arms are weary from punching down on you.
Yep.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

My hands are broken from punching against the brick wall of your reasoning.
FYP

If lara trump never fvcked and married eric is she with RNC today? Odds are very slim, probably 1%. She got appointed because she's family and trump believes family is more likely to be loyal. She is where she is because she fvcked and married eric. You've railed against my point but you've provided no logical reason she is in that position other than her relationship with trump's son.

It's not a false equivalency. You have double standards - your approach to kamala's affair is very different from your approach to trump's numerous affairs one of which ended a marriage (Marla Maples) and two others led to bribes to cover them up. Do you treat them differently because trump is a man and kamala a woman or because trump is a populist Republican and kamala a liberal Democrat, or both?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

Maybe thats why Kalm, Densedawg, and TDS88 seem to be unhappy, anxious, and depressed.. :coffee:
I’m quite happy and have reduced anxiety to a whisper that’s easily dismissed. Memento mori.

Any occasional depression is more the realization that there’s not enough love in the world and far too much self deceit.

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

TDS needs to be studied closer because it sure seems to be associated with certain kinds of people … let’s do some cerebral imaging showing people pictures of Trump and how the brain reacts :lol:

Let’s face it, it seems like certain types of people are just wired to hate Trump no matter what
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:20 am
TDS needs to be studied closer because it sure seems to be associated with certain kinds of people … let’s do some cerebral imaging showing people pictures of Trump and how the brain reacts :lol:

Let’s face it, it seems like certain types of people are just wired to hate Trump no matter what
It’s true. Some people are informed and skeptical enough to be troubled by narcissistic, Russian loving, authoritarians who hate and fear liberal democracy and the “others”.

It clearly needs to be studied. :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

If you think I'm "unhappy, anxious, and depressed" then we need to go out for a beer. I'm as close to zen as I've ever been. I'm just trying to make the world a better place by living my life and helping others.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:07 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:20 am

It’s true. Some people are informed and skeptical enough to be troubled by narcissistic, Russian loving, authoritarians who hate and fear liberal democracy and the “others”.

This coming from the crowd that knew nothing of the laptop and cover for the President who hates half of America ….
bobbythekidd
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Georgia Southern
A.K.A.: Bob dammit!!

Post by bobbythekidd »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:15 am
kalm wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:07 am

This coming from the crowd that knew nothing of the laptop and cover for the President who hates half of America ….
Someone isn't watching today's hearing, it seems. :popcorn: :popcorn:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

bobbythekidd wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:19 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:15 am

Someone isn't watching today's hearing, it seems. :popcorn: :popcorn:
Yep. :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:32 am
If you think I'm "unhappy, anxious, and depressed" then we need to go out for a beer. I'm as close to zen as I've ever been. I'm just trying to make the world a better place by living my life and helping others.
I’ve had coffee with this guy and can confirm. I have the same goals. :thumb:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:37 am

My hands are broken from punching against the brick wall of your reasoning.
FYP

If lara trump never fvcked and married eric is she with RNC today? Odds are very slim, probably 1%. She got appointed because she's family and trump believes family is more likely to be loyal. She is where she is because she fvcked and married eric. You've railed against my point but you've provided no logical reason she is in that position other than her relationship with trump's son.

It's not a false equivalency. You have double standards - your approach to kamala's affair is very different from your approach to trump's numerous affairs one of which ended a marriage (Marla Maples) and two others led to bribes to cover them up. Do you treat them differently because trump is a man and kamala a woman or because trump is a populist Republican and kamala a liberal Democrat, or both?
She's in the family dumbass, and she certainly didn't marry Eric thinking 9 years later she was going to become RNC co-chair. In addition to her Communication degree skills and history of working with media, she's qualified. Stop trying to change the fact you said that she fucked her way to where she is.

I'd also like to point out you say Lara only married Eric because who he was, and then in the same sentence deny women throw themselves at Trump.

Uni Jr. Put down Daddy's phone and go to your room for a nap. You're whiney and not making sense.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:47 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:37 am
FYP

She's in the family dumbass, and she certainly didn't marry Eric thinking 9 years later she was going to become RNC co-chair. In addition to her Communication degree skills and history of working with media, she's qualified. Stop trying to change the fact you said that she fucked her way to where she is.

I'd also like to point out you say Lara only married Eric because who he was, and then in the same sentence deny women throw themselves at Trump.

Uni Jr. Put down Daddy's phone and go to your room for a nap. You're whiney and not making sense.
I didn't say she fvcked and married eric thinking she'd be with the RNC 9 years later. I said she fvcked and married eric for access to the money and power his family has. And FTR, that doesn't bother me. She and eric are consenting adults, what they do is their business just like what kamala and willie brown did is their business. I don't care if lara or kamala slept through way to access and success. More power to them. I do like to point out the hypocrisy of the opposing MAQA yahoo reactions to each. Getting you all riled up is a definite bonus.

lara has some qualifications, not as many as Ronna McDaniel and not enough to make me think that she would even have been considered if she weren't married to a trump.

Where did I deny that women throw themselves at trump? You have this habit of interpreting what I type in ways that just aren't there. Are there women who throw themselves at trump (and other wealthy/powerful men)? Yes. Are there women who trump creeps out? Yes, it's documented and easy to find. Do I think there is a possibility that all 26+ women who have accused trump of sexual assault/rape threw themselves at trump and later regretted it? No. That is way too many and it's not easy to come forward with those kinds of allegations. They should not be ridiculed for having the courage to step forward.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Since lying appears to be a big deal again ...

Fact check: Trump falsely claims he isn’t allowed to appeal fraud ruling until he puts up big money
Trump baselessly accused Engoron and James of corruption and wrote that they are “asking me to put up massive amounts of money before I am allowed to appeal the ridiculous decision. Never done before.” He also claimed that Engoron “wants me to put up Hundreds of Millions of Dollars for the Right to Appeal his ridiculous decision” and that “Engoron wants me to put up the ridiculous fine (I DID NOTHING WRONG!) before I get a chance to Appeal his crazed ruling - A first!”
Facts First: Trump’s claims are comprehensively untrue. He is allowed to appeal Engoron’s decision without putting up any money. In fact, he is already appealing; he filed his notice of appeal in February, the first business day after Engoron made the ruling official. And what Trump is actually being required to do – put up cash or a bond for the full amount of the judgment to secure a stay that would prevent James from collecting during the appeals process – is not “a first” or something “never done before.” The requirement is set out by New York law, and it is regularly applied in civil cases in the state.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

...phony ass. Every one of Trump's wives started as a mistress.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:24 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:32 am

I’ve had coffee with this guy and can confirm. I have the same goals. :thumb:
My game is halfway through the 4th qtr - I know what you mean
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:09 pm Since lying appears to be a big deal again ...

Fact check: Trump falsely claims he isn’t allowed to appeal fraud ruling until he puts up big money
Trump baselessly accused Engoron and James of corruption and wrote that they are “asking me to put up massive amounts of money before I am allowed to appeal the ridiculous decision. Never done before.” He also claimed that Engoron “wants me to put up Hundreds of Millions of Dollars for the Right to Appeal his ridiculous decision” and that “Engoron wants me to put up the ridiculous fine (I DID NOTHING WRONG!) before I get a chance to Appeal his crazed ruling - A first!”
Facts First: Trump’s claims are comprehensively untrue. He is allowed to appeal Engoron’s decision without putting up any money. In fact, he is already appealing; he filed his notice of appeal in February, the first business day after Engoron made the ruling official. And what Trump is actually being required to do – put up cash or a bond for the full amount of the judgment to secure a stay that would prevent James from collecting during the appeals process – is not “a first” or something “never done before.” The requirement is set out by New York law, and it is regularly applied in civil cases in the state.
When has someone been required to post 450+ million before?