Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:39 pm
kalm wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:36 pm

^ a grand example of why this all won’t end well for MAGA or the GOP.
What does that even mean?
....means you're gonna lose.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

kalm wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:36 pm

^ a grand example of why this all won’t end well for MAGA or the GOP.
It’s a numbers game. UNI is a moderate conservative and independent. There are not enough MAGA or MAGA tolerant independents to sustain the GOP on a national level. You need all of those RINO’s and Never Trumpers you love to hate.

Heck, the house majority is now down to one and Mike Johnson’s speakership is being threatened by the far right.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:33 am

It’s a numbers game. UNI is a moderate conservative and independent. There are not enough MAGA or MAGA tolerant independents to sustain the GOP on a national level. You need all of those RINO’s and Never Trumpers you love to hate.

Heck, the house majority is now down to one and Mike Johnson’s speakership is being threatened by the far right.
Lead by Marge the Bounty Hunter

The House will flip, the Senate will likely flip and the White House needs to keep gas prices down (as even BD can see); the WH needs Ukraine to hold off attacking Russian refineries until after the election, by which time we should be fairly close to seeing Ukraine's air force. Given the attack on the concert in Moscow we can look for Putin to escalate abroad to divert attention from the incident
Last edited by houndawg on Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
The best way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of opinion but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - Noam Chomsky
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

The House will flip, the Senate will likely flip and the White House needs to keep gas prices down (as even BD can see); the WH needs Ukraine to hold off attacking Russian refineries until after the election, by which time we should be fairly close to seeing Ukraine's air force. Given the attack on the concert in Moscow we can look for Putin to escalate abroad to divert attention from the incident
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:49 am

The Saudi’s and Russia will likely jack oil prices. They’ll reach be in the $5-$6 range by election time.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:50 am

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Gotcha. I was just thrown a little because I don't see how hiring Lara Trump for RNC co-chair would be a bad move. Ronna just got her gig on MSNBC, so that speaks to how much effort she really put into her job.

Maybe you didn't imply that, but the discussion was on that topic, so I took it that way.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:42 am

Gotcha. I was just thrown a little because I don't see how hiring Lara Trump for RNC co-chair would be a bad move. Ronna just got her gig on MSNBC, so that speaks to how much effort she really put into her job.

Maybe you didn't imply that, but the discussion was on that topic, so I took it that way.
Maybe go back to the post I was replying to? It’s the misplaced confidence in attacking anyone who’s not on the Trump train.

Lara is obviously a puppet and there to do Donald’s bidding. For example, starving down ballot R’s of funding for Trump’s campaign and legal defense.
Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Who are the 38% that still support the evil compromised clown Joe Xiden ?

Good grief, he’s really letting it all fall apart but still has 38 % approval?

I guess they’re already polling our new 20,000,000 fake asylum seekers via their government issued smart phones
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:31 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:42 am

Maybe go back to the post I was replying to? It’s the misplaced confidence in attacking anyone who’s not on the Trump train.

Lara is obviously a puppet and there to do Donald’s bidding. For example, starving down ballot R’s of funding for Trump’s campaign and legal defense.
Did you read the thread? UNI introduced a logical fallacy and I called him out on it, so he resorted to his usual "But Trump" stance and tried to insert him into a discussion where it was not warranted.

Whether he is on the Trump train or not, was not the issue. The issue was his false equivalency.

Lastly, I would hardly call Lara a puppet, but would agree her job is to get Trump elected, something Ronna didn't care about.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:31 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:12 pm

How did "donald trump had anything to do with either lara or kamala being appointed to their positions"? He has something to do with the discussion because:
  1. This is the "Team trump v/s Everyone" thread so he's fair game in any post on this thread (I can't help it if you're a snowflake who needs a safe space every time trump is mocked),
  2. He's lara trump's father-in-law and the reason she got the nepotism appointment to the RNC,
  3. You alleged that kamala committed adultery to get appointed to her position. That brought adultery into the discussion, trump is a known adulterer and you support trump. It's fair game to point out the hypocrisy of your criticism of kamala's alleged adultery while trying to sweep trump's serial adultery under the rug (infidelity? really?).
Please keep digging that hole. I want to be buried deep.
Now you're catching on.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:03 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:31 pm

Please keep digging that hole. I want to be buried deep.
Now you're catching on.
Mr Originality strikes again with the ol' "I'm rubber, you're glue" routine.

Hey Claudine Gay. Come up with your own material.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:41 am
kalm wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:31 am

Did you read the thread? UNI introduced a logical fallacy and I called him out on it, so he resorted to his usual "But Trump" stance and tried to insert him into a discussion where it was not warranted.

Whether he is on the Trump train or not, was not the issue. The issue was his false equivalency.

Lastly, I would hardly call Lara a puppet, but would agree her job is to get Trump elected, something Ronna didn't care about.
I, too, would never show that kind of disrespect to a puppet.. :ohno:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:49 am

:lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Local billionaire needs your help. Please contribute to his go - fund me campaign.

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:11 pm Local billionaire needs your help. Please contribute to his go - fund me campaign.

Castro orchestrated the same kind of takeover 64 years ago that you’re cheerleading right now

and I hope you realize you wouldn’t of really liked living in Cuba after it went full Banana 🍌
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

We could call her cock holster but she's married to a trump so that's probably too ambitious. How about toothpick holder? :oops:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:22 pm

We could call her cock holster but she's married to a trump so that's probably too ambitious. How about toothpick holder? :oops:
Wow. Such respect. If you were a Christian, your salvation would be revoked.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:27 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:22 pm
Really? I'm beyond redemption even if I accept Jesus Christ as my lord and savior on my deathbed? I'm not sure that's consistent with your lectures on Christianity to kalm and me.

What I posted there was nothing compared to what MAQA yahoos have said about kamala harris. Where was your outrage at their crude drivel? Or is this just another example of your double standard? People can say whatever they want about liberal Democrats but anything crude said about a trump will be met with moral outrage?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:44 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:27 pm

Really? I'm beyond redemption even if I accept Jesus Christ as my lord and savior on my deathbed? I'm not sure that's consistent with your lectures on Christianity to kalm and me.

What I posted there was nothing compared to what MAQA yahoos have said about kamala harris. Where was your outrage at their crude drivel? Or is this just another example of your double standard? People can say whatever they want about liberal Democrats but anything crude said about a trump will be met with moral outrage?
Always about the MAQA yahoos. I suggest therapy. Stop obsessing over MAQA yahoos.

Take a deep breath. Do not go into the light Carol Ann
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:54 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:44 pm

Always about the MAQA yahoos. I suggest therapy. Stop obsessing over MAQA yahoos.

Always about UNI88 I suggest therapy. Stop obsessing over UNI88 and trying to damn him to hell.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:12 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:54 pm

Always about UNI88 I suggest therapy. Stop obsessing over UNI88 and trying to damn him to hell.
Get off the cross UNI87.5...and stop obsessing
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:09 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:11 pm Local billionaire needs your help. Please contribute to his go - fund me campaign.

Castro orchestrated the same kind of takeover 64 years ago that you’re cheerleading right now

and I hope you realize you wouldn’t of really liked living in Cuba after it went full Banana 🍌
He did? :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen
Level2
Level2

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:12 am
Yes, he was referring to how outrageous this entire judgement against Trump is and how people are laughing at Lolita the Killer Whale James as the Vendetta ain’t really helping her failed city

The world is watching and laughing as well, and probably not for the reasons you would like them to be laughing.

Interesting that you continue to cheerlead the crumbling of a once great nation