Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Bidens Border Bloodbath

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:46 am
kalm wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:43 am

Um no. They’ve begun dropping coverage all together in states like Florida and California who are at higher risk for storm and fire claims.
Homeowners insurance in Florida is available

Bidens prices are astronomical for repairs is the bigger reason why it’s so expensive
For now but it’s been reported that Farmers and I believe a few others are no longer taking new customers.

Biden doesn’t set prices for repairs.

Try again.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 5:13 am

Bidens prices are astronomical for repairs is the bigger reason why it’s so expensive
For now but it’s been reported that Farmers and I believe a few others are no longer taking new customers.

Try again.
Correct, he doesn’t set the prices but The dictator Jobozo certainly would if he could ..

He keeps printing money to pay for his short sided failed policies, this only means prices are going higher
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 6:01 am
kalm wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 5:13 am

Try again.
Correct, he doesn’t set the prices but The dictator Jobozo certainly would if he could ..

He keeps printing money to pay for his short sided failed policies, this only means prices are going higher
You do know it’s not just Biden who’s printed money, right? It’s also the Fed, Congress, other Presidents both Dem and conservative.

Have you heard of the documentary where a woman loses her father? In a last ditch effort to find him she turns off Fox News and her old dad comes back restored. If it’s not Fox for you, feel free to insert wherever it is you get your misinformation from and please apply this strategy.

I’m here to help. :)
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 6:15 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 6:01 am

You do know it’s not just Biden who’s printed money, right? It’s also the Fed, Congress, other Presidents both Dem and conservative.

Have you heard of the documentary where a woman loses her father? In a last ditch effort to find him she turns off Fox News and her old dad comes back restored. If it’s not Fox for you, feel free to insert wherever it is you get your misinformation from and please apply this strategy.

I’m here to help. :)
The Fed prints the money… the exclusive Jekyll Club … they are printing just to pay for the inefficiency of federal agencies that don’t serve Americans and only serve themselves

You do know there’s no Fox News in this banana republic called Puerto Rico don’t you? At least on cable tv
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:43 am

Um no. They’ve begun dropping coverage all together in states like Florida and California who are at higher risk for storm and fire claims.

As Insurers Around the U.S. Bleed Cash From Climate Shocks, Homeowners Lose
At first glance, Dave Langston’s predicament seems similar to headaches facing homeowners in coastal states vulnerable to catastrophic hurricanes: As disasters have become more frequent and severe, his insurance company has been losing money. Then, it canceled his coverage and left the state.

But Langston lives in Iowa.

Relatively consistent weather once made Iowa a good bet for insurance companies. But now, as a warming planet makes events like hail and windstorms worse, insurers are fleeing.
It's not just the coastal states and you can argue that climate change is cyclical but you can dispute the impact of that change. Maybe we should think about doing something to lessen our potential impact. God helps those who help themselves and all.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 10:03 am

At first glance, Dave Langston’s predicament seems similar to headaches facing homeowners in coastal states vulnerable to catastrophic hurricanes: As disasters have become more frequent and severe, his insurance company has been losing money. Then, it canceled his coverage and left the state.

But Langston lives in Iowa.

Relatively consistent weather once made Iowa a good bet for insurance companies. But now, as a warming planet makes events like hail and windstorms worse, insurers are fleeing.
It's not just the coastal states and you can argue that climate change is cyclical but you can dispute the impact of that change. Maybe we should think about doing something to lessen our potential impact. God helps those who help themselves and all.
Also more fraudsters out there…. Times are tight and people need cash to pay for Biden’s grocery prices.

rats like Joey Rotten embolden and reward criminals
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:43 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 10:03 am

It's not just the coastal states and you can argue that climate change is cyclical but you cannot dispute the impact of that change. Maybe we should think about doing something to lessen our potential impact. God helps those who help themselves and all.
Also more fraudsters out there…. Times are tight and people need cash to pay for Biden’s grocery prices.

I agree but the irony of you focusing on biden emboldening and rewarding criminals while avoiding any discussion of trump emboldening and rewarding criminals is rich indeed. You can argue which is more corrupt but you can't dispute that they're both corrupt.

Can we get back to talking about maybe doing something to lessen our environmental impact to help reduce our potential impact on climate change?

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:50 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:43 pm

I agree but the irony of you focusing on biden emboldening and rewarding criminals while avoiding any discussion of trump emboldening and rewarding criminals is rich indeed. You can argue which is more corrupt but you can't dispute that they're both corrupt.

Can we get back to talking about maybe doing something to lessen our environmental impact to help reduce our potential impact on climate change?
Biden emboldens criminals as the President

Trump wanted to prosecute criminals …

How did we get here on crime ?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:25 pm

Trump wanted to prosecute select criminals …

FYP

:nod: biden sucks on crime. soros DAs suck even more. They're a bigger problem than biden.

trump is a white-collar criminal and he calls criminals/enemies of the state hostages and wants to aid and abet them.

Thank you for continuing to help prove my point that the major parties have given us two absolutely horrible candidates.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 1:29 pm

Trump wanted to prosecute select criminals …

FYP

:nod: biden sucks on crime. soros DAs suck even more. They're a bigger problem than biden.

trump is a white-collar criminal and he calls criminals/enemies of the state hostages and wants to aid and abet them.

Thank you for continuing to help prove my point that the major parties have given us two absolutely horrible candidates.
Take it one step further

How did we get these Soros backed urban prosecutors?

What is the goal?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:20 pm
FYP

Take it one step further

What is the goal?
Let's ask a higher-level question first - Is the ultimate objective/goal of the zealous right any different then that of the woke left? .i.e. to dictate to all what is and isn't acceptable regardless of whether people disagree?

The zealous right and woke left both believe that what they want is righteous and that makes it ok to force it upon others whether they want it or not.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

FYP

Take it one step further

What is the goal?
Legalized corruption via campaign finance.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Start with your own house. Way more administration indictments under Trump.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... p-reagan-/
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Why Some U.S. Border Agents Are Contemplating Suicide
https://www.thefp.com/p/why-border-agen ... ng-suicide
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:39 pm

Take it one step further

What is the goal?
Let's ask a higher-level question first - Is the ultimate objective/goal of the zealous right any different then that of the woke left? .i.e. to dictate to all what is and isn't acceptable regardless of whether people disagree?

The zealous right and woke left both believe that what they want is righteous and that makes it ok to force it upon others whether they want it or not.
Dude go to Baltimore and take a walk … enforcing violent crime should be a no brainer
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:18 am
UNI88 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:39 pm

Dude go to Baltimore and take a walk … enforcing violent crime should be a no brainer
Another question dodged. When was the last time CH actually answered a question? Should I start throwing wrenches and see if you can dodge those? ;)

On crime, Democrats are starting to see the light. The Soros DA in SF was recalled. The Soros DA in Multnomah County (Portland) lost in the primary that ended yesterday. Uber Portland kicked out an uber progressive DA for an assistant DA with the backing of multiple law enforcement organizations. Democrats are starting to realize that being too soft on crime doesn't work and will cost them votes so they're adjusting. Can Republicans do the same on things like abortion and book banning?

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:23 am

Another question dodged. When was the last time CH actually answered a question? Should I start throwing wrenches and see if you can dodge those? ;)

On crime, Democrats are starting to see the light. The Soros DA in SF was recalled. The Soros DA in Multnomah County (Portland) lost in the primary that ended yesterday. Uber Portland kicked out an uber progressive DA for an assistant DA with the backing of multiple law enforcement organizations. Democrats are starting to realize that being too soft on crime doesn't work and will cost them votes so they're adjusting. Can Republicans do the same on things like abortion and book banning?
“Democrats are starting to see the light”

How could they be so dumb to begin with ? That’s the question
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:43 am

“Democrats are starting to see the light”

How could they be so dumb to begin with ? That’s the question
I could ask the same thing about Republicans.

Keep you eye out for wrenches ...

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

I like how he brings in a mob lawyer hoping to intimidate the judge in his current trial.. Brilliant final witness choice - the jurors final impression that of Costello getting cut to ribbons with his own emails...
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

Fake News- there’s not a single book that is banned in any state.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:38 pm

Not one single book has been banned anywhere in America?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:11 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 6:38 pm
BDKKKaren is nitpicking again.

A book doesn't have to be banned in the entire state to be considered banned.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 8:37 pm
kalm wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:11 pm

BDKKKaren is nitpicking again.

A book doesn't have to be banned in the entire state to be considered banned.
(Ssshhhh…I realized this. I wanted to see if he’d admit to it.:))
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:46 pm

Take it one step further

What is the goal?
Ok thanks

Now we need names and the goal
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 5:01 am
kalm wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 2:46 pm

Ok thanks

Now we need names and the goal
Nearly every aspiring politician from local to national. The goal depends on electability within each district. It’s bi-partisan and it’s endemic to our current system.