Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Re: Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 9:18 am
kalm wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 8:59 am

I agree on a lack of critical thinking skills. The Nordic’s teach it from a very young age. But another part of the problem is the system itself. Legalized bribery runs our politics with the advertisers and corporate owned msm corrupting the truth for the sake of wealth and power. This wasn’t always the case. Especially prior to Reagan doing away with fairness doctrine.

Put that in your Luddite populist pipe and smoke it.
Now it seems like wealth and power control over the media are working to take the US down …

And Dems think the answer to improved education is to throw more money at it….. no it’s not.

Defund useless Federal agencies
They consolidate it. We’ll survive and learn from this.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 10:27 am
He was just speaking off the cuff or joking. It was like saying to inject bleach to fight Covid, or I'll only be a dictator for a day, or what about a third term. You bDSers take some things Cohen says too seriously and are easy to troll.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Billionaire Dan Snyder funded a movie about Trump. Now he's reportedly furious it's not flattering.
Billionaire and Donald Trump supporter Dan Snyder helped pay for a Donald Trump movie but is now furious after realizing the film isn't actually flattering to Trump, according to a new report from Variety.
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:31 pm Billionaire Dan Snyder funded a movie about Trump. Now he's reportedly furious it's not flattering.
Billionaire and Donald Trump supporter Dan Snyder helped pay for a Donald Trump movie but is now furious after realizing the film isn't actually flattering to Trump, according to a new report from Variety.
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
On a side note, my older brother used to be a Redskins season ticket holder- Its been 18-20 years or so. HATED Snyder. Couldn’t ever memtion his name without throwing in some 4 letter words. My favorites were ‘Dan fucking Napoleon Snyder’ or ‘that little fucking Napoleon’ :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Where did this legal expert get his degree? From the toilet store?

houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

And then their case rests after their final witness was eviscerated by the prosecution with his own emails after trying to intimidate the judge. That had to be a Trump move
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Trump lashes out after DOJ reveals classified documents were found in ex-president’s bedroom at Mar-a-Lago
Four documents marked “classified” were found in Mr Trump’s personal bedroom, according to a newly unsealed opinion by by U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell.
Were they fapping materials? Did they help him overcome his ED?

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 10:20 pm Trump lashes out after DOJ reveals classified documents were found in ex-president’s bedroom at Mar-a-Lago
Four documents marked “classified” were found in Mr Trump’s personal bedroom, according to a newly unsealed opinion by by U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell.
Thank you Garland for taking so long and thank you Cannon and SCOTUS for practically ensuring no trial will occur prior to Election Day…is what he meant to say.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

UNI88 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 10:20 pm Trump lashes out after DOJ reveals classified documents were found in ex-president’s bedroom at Mar-a-Lago
When Vladimir is happy the Donald is happy. Master and Blaster

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

"Stain on the judicial system": Legal experts slam Judge Cannon after damning Trump ruling released
Bradley Moss, a criminal defense attorney specializing in national security issues, likewise argued that Howell’s ruling showed how relatively simple the case against Trump is compared to the others he faces, including another brought by special counsel Jack Smith related to his attempts to overturn the 2020 election.

The classified documents case “was and will always have been the cleanest, most straightforward criminal prosecution of the four against the former president,” Moss wrote on social media. “That the public won’t see it brought to fruition before they go to the voting booth is a stain on the judicial system.”
This one definitely isn't lawfare.

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:01 pm "Stain on the judicial system": Legal experts slam Judge Cannon after damning Trump ruling released
Bradley Moss, a criminal defense attorney specializing in national security issues, likewise argued that Howell’s ruling showed how relatively simple the case against Trump is compared to the others he faces, including another brought by special counsel Jack Smith related to his attempts to overturn the 2020 election.

The classified documents case “was and will always have been the cleanest, most straightforward criminal prosecution of the four against the former president,” Moss wrote on social media. “That the public won’t see it brought to fruition before they go to the voting booth is a stain on the judicial system.”
This one definitely isn't lawfare.
I don't think it's lawfare either. But what we don't know is exactly what was taken, how it's classified, and why it was taken, as well as exactly how the communication between the government and Trump was undertaken throughout this, but that's what a court case will resolve.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

GannonFan wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:16 pm
I don't think it's lawfare either. But what we don't know is exactly what was taken, how it's classified, and why it was taken, as well as exactly how the communication between the government and Trump was undertaken throughout this, but that's what a court case will resolve.
We had a right to know this shit before the election.

Fuck SCOTUS with a broken beer bottle.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Is it fair to ask if the (to paraphrase BDK) "conservative Republican Trump loving judge" is obstructing the trial?

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Biden stole classified documents as the VP and never had any authority to declassify a thing

Idiot kept him in his garage but was so anxious for lil Hunter to be photographed driving his Chinese birthday present …… displayed his guilt to the world … but to old and feeble to prosecute but he’s good for the codes
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

houndawg wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:04 pm

Maybe I'm missing this, but did the SCOTUS have any action so far to do with the classified documents case? I don't follow these things as in detail as you folks do, but I didn't recall SCOTUS being asked or doing anything relative to this particular case, i.e. the documents.
GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:08 pm

Is it fair to ask if the (to paraphrase BDK) "conservative Republican Trump loving judge" is obstructing the trial?
Sure, nothing wrong with asking that. I don't honestly know. I'm not a lawyer nor a judge so I don't know how these would proceed and if this is faster or slower than a similar case in a similar jurisdiction. Plenty of examples of cases going speedily through the system and plenty of examples of things that take forever.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

GannonFan
Level5
Level5

Post by GannonFan »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:56 pm Biden stole classified documents as the VP and never had any authority to declassify a thing

Idiot kept him in his garage but was so anxious for lil Hunter to be photographed driving his Chinese birthday present …… displayed his guilt to the world … but to old and feeble to prosecute but he’s good for the codes
The biggest, glaring difference of course is when the government asked Biden for the documents back the documents were returned promptly. Trump, when asked the same, had some of the help stack them in his shower. If Trump did the same as Biden, one could conjecture they would've also let him off the hook as they did with Biden. We'll of course never know since Trump tried to hold onto his documents.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

GannonFan wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:12 pm

Maybe I'm missing this, but did the SCOTUS have any action so far to do with the classified documents case? I don't follow these things as in detail as you folks do, but I didn't recall SCOTUS being asked or doing anything relative to this particular case, i.e. the documents.
No. How dare you bring up a fact.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:12 pm

I'm not a lawyer either but they might have been able to hear and decided on the Presidential Immunity claim when Smith first asked to bypass the Appeals Court. I say might because there is a process to follow and I'm not sure when they can and should deviate from that process. It would be great if Ivy or Joe could provide some insight on this and other legal matters.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Wow overflow crowd here in Da Bronx to see Trump… so many of my Latino hermanos are starting to get it, not to mention the brothers ,,,,,

Trump is uniting the country
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

GannonFan wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:17 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:56 pm Biden stole classified documents as the VP and never had any authority to declassify a thing

The biggest, glaring difference of course is when the government asked Biden for the documents back the documents were returned promptly. Trump, when asked the same, had some of the help stack them in his shower. If Trump did the same as Biden, one could conjecture they would've also let him off the hook as they did with Biden. We'll of course never know since Trump tried to hold onto his documents.
Oh stop, Joey was given a sweetheart deal by his Dept of Injuctice …. Joe, all you have to do is cooperate and everything will be OK…
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:39 pm Wow overflow crowd here in Da Bronx to see Trump… so many of my Latino hermanos are starting to get it, not to mention the brothers ,,,,,

:pics:

Why do you think trump is uniting the country? Uniting the country requires that he reach out to and build productive relationships with moderate Republicans and Democrats. Calling your opponents vermin and Marxists is not uniting the country.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:50 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:39 pm Wow overflow crowd here in Da Bronx to see Trump… so many of my Latino hermanos are starting to get it, not to mention the brothers ,,,,,

:pics:

Why do you think trump is uniting the country? Uniting the country requires that he reach out to and build productive relationships with moderate Republicans and Democrats. Calling your opponents vermin and Marxists is not uniting the country.
He’s already united it against Joey Rotten

Blacks are not happy with Biden and are seeing the truth behind the serial liar in the Whitehouse