I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Re: Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 12:30 pm
houndawg wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 9:59 am

Give me some of what you're smoking. :lol:

Prosecution made a solid case and had paperwork to back it up. :thumb:

Trump still has a good chance at evading justice of course, but everybody knows he's guilty as fuck, just like the mob bosses he strives to emulate.
:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
...you don't think he has a good chance of evading justice? :?
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:35 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:20 am

Jane you ignorant slut. Smith screwed himself over by trying to expedite this case. He's the reason for the delays. Cannon is simply asking for information that should have already been prepared.

Hack
So he shouldn’t have tried expediting case in the hope it would go faster?
:dunce: Wut? The guy wanted his case expedited and doesn't have his paperwork in order. For example, he has to provide both positive and negative information to the judge, but hasn't done that due diligence. Lawfare bit him and all the other cases in the ass. Told you three stooges that months ago, but you laughed it off.

How many "Trumps gonna get it" schemes have you now bought into, but failed to bring home? I'm thinking you are around 0-10. If watching you has taught me one thing, it's whatever Klamala chooses, pick the opposite.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 12:49 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 12:30 pm
:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
No I think its a likely guilty in New York of these Trumped up charges that the prosecution waited to bring (indictment was 7 1/2 years after the alleged crime), AFTER Trump announced he was running again, in order to try to time the trial during the election season.
-Trump hating lib donk judge.
-Trump hating lib donk prosecutor.
-90%ish 2020 Biden voting jury pool.
Plus any juror knows if they don’t go with a guilty verdict, their name will be outed, and their lives ruined. They will be:
-Socially outcast.
-Could lose their job, or if self employed, their business.
-Could have their property & that if their family vandalized.
-Could have their safety and that of theirbfamily at risk.
They can avoid all of that plus ink a book deal if they simply say guilty.

Trump’s best bet for a hung jury is if one of the jurors is a closet conk or indie and is ready to flee NYC for any red state/red area where he would be treated as a hero, and could ink an even bigger book deal.

So absent a closet conk(s), that court could get Trump convicted of whatever they wanted too. But the majority of the voters see it for what it is, a misdemeanor business records charge that the prosecution contorted into a felony, then literally copied and pasted the same charge 34 times over. And like after the 2 NY trials, Trumps poll #s will go up. And the left will lose their collective shit even more. :nod:
Last edited by BDKJMU on Sun May 26, 2024 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:09 pm

:dunce: Wut? The guy wanted his case expedited and doesn't have his paperwork in order. For example, he has to provide both positive and negative information to the judge, but hasn't done that due diligence. Lawfare bit him and all the other cases in the ass. Told you three stooges that months ago, but you laughed it off.

How many "Trumps gonna get it" schemes have you now bought into, but failed to bring home? I'm thinking you are around 0-10. If watching you has taught me one thing, it's whatever Klamala chooses, pick the opposite.
:nod:

Good to see you back. Guess you didn’t have any dirt on Boeing. :D
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

What necessary paperwork hasn’t been filed? How much time should it take? You now being a criminal lawyer and such.
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:13 pm
houndawg wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 12:49 pm

No I think its a likely guilty in New York of these Trumped up charges
-Trump hating lib donk judge
-Trump hating lib donk prosecutor
-90%ish 2020 Biden voting jury pool.
Plus any juror knows if they don’t go with a guilty verdict, their name will be outed, and their lives ruinedz They will be:
-Socially outcast.
-Could lose their job, or if self employed, their business.
-Could have their property & that if their family vandalized.
-Could have their safety and that of theirbfamily at risk.
They can avoid all of that plus ink a book deal if they simply say guilty.

Trump’s best bet for a hung jury is if one of the jurors is a closet conk or indie and is ready to flee NYC for any red state/red area where he would be treated as a hero, and could ink an even bigger book deal.

So absent a closet conk(s), that court could get Trump convicted of whatever they wanted too. But the majority of the voters see it for what it is, a misdemeanor business records charge that the prosecution contorted into a felony, then literally copied and pasted the same charge 34 times over. And like after the 2 NY trials, Trumps #s will go up. And the left will lose their collective shit even more. :nod:
:rofl: :notworthy:

You're worried about the wrong side re jury tampering - been an MO of Trumps forever - learned it from his mob lawyer and all he needs is one juror, who I bet has already been picked out. He's a career criminal, this shit is bidniz as usual for him.

...contorted into a felony? The law is quite clear on the subject when it involves election fraud - and the prosecution made a strong case that it was, and they brought the receipts.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:31 pm

What necessary paperwork hasn’t been filed? How much time should it take? You now being a criminal lawyer and such.
:rofl: Can always count on Klamala to resort to ad hominems when easily boxed into a corner. Lazy ass. The part you have been too lazy to investigate is called the other side of the story. Stop wasting people's time because you can't be bothered to do any real research.

The fact you would ask such uninformed questions shows you have no idea of the details.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:00 pm
kalm wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:31 pm

:rofl: Can always count on Klamala to resort to ad hominems when easily boxed into a corner. Lazy ass. The part you have been too lazy to investigate is called the other side of the story. Stop wasting people's time because you can't be bothered to do any real research.

The fact you would ask such uninformed questions shows you have no idea of the details.
So you’ve got nothing as usual or you’re afraid to divulge where you’re getting you expert opinion from. How many qualified legal experts (hint: they’re ones with law degrees and experience) are defending Cannon? She’s already been shot down twice by the 11th circuit. Literally no one outside MAGA is taking your angle on this.

And I’m truly sorry you don’t like ad hominem after you’ve ad hominemeded.

Do unto others..

(Your trolling skills are rusty)
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:19 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:00 pm

So you’ve got nothing as usual or you’re afraid to divulge where you’re getting you expert opinion from. How many qualified legal experts (hint: they’re ones with law degrees and experience) are defending Cannon? She’s already been shot down twice by the 11th circuit. Literally no one outside MAGA is taking your angle on this.

Do unto others..

Guys name is Shipwrecked Crew and he used to work for the DOJ. He's way more qualified than Mueller She Wrote.
Outside that, do your own homework. Your 0-10 track record shows I shouldn't waste my time on you wising up
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 2:53 pm

Do unto others..

Guys name is Shipwrecked Crew and he used to work for the DOJ. He's way more qualified than Mueller She Wrote.
Outside that, do your own homework. Your 0-10 track record shows I shouldn't waste my time on you wising up
he sez he did anyway :lol:

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Team Trump. No brakes. When you rely upon Elon Musk, Fox News, Charlie Kirk, Red State, Catturd, and End Wokeness for your daily information.

Over a handful of hours on Tuesday, the right’s conspiracy theory ecosystem concocted a sinister plot by President Joe Biden to assassinate his predecessor out of the banal fact that FBI agents received standard instructions on the use of force before conducting a court-ordered search of Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence in 2022.

Hundreds of pages of filings were unsealed on Tuesday in Trump’s classified documents case, revealing that the former president — who is charged with 40 federal criminal counts related to his alleged willful retention of documents after leaving the White House — had multiple documents marked “classified” in his bedroom that were discovered months after the 2022 search.

Credible outlets reviewed the documents and produced a wave of news stories detailing what a judge described as “strong evidence” of Trump’s allegedly criminal acts. Meanwhile, Trump’s MAGA media supporters ginned up a counternarrative based on a credulous reading of a deceptive argument from Trump’s lawyers that was included in the unsealed documents.

The story that emerged from the right-wing media echo chamber posits that pro forma language provided to FBI agents before the 2022 search which stated that “law enforcement officers of the Department of Justice may use deadly force when necessary” was actually part of a Biden scheme to assassinate Trump. This is both a horrific accusation to make without evidence and facially absurd for any number of reasons. (Why would the Biden administration issue assassination orders in writing and then conduct the Mar-a-Lago search on a date specifically selected because Trump would be in New York instead?) But it spread quickly from its initiation by a key figure in the right’s January 6 disinformation community, through the ranks of MAGA influencers, to Trump himself, and then to the Fox News airwaves.

By Tuesday night, Trump’s campaign had issued a fundraising email in which the presumptive Republican presidential nominee alleged of the Biden administration, “You know they’re just itching to do the unthinkable … Joe Biden was locked & loaded ready to take me out & put my family in danger.”

The startlingly quick adoption of an unhinged conspiracy theory shows how the right-wing media apparatus operates, dreaming up convoluted but inflammatory nonsense and bombarding their audience with it. Here’s how it happened.

Right-wing fabulist turns standard FBI policy into “mind-blowing” story

The right-wing writer Julie Kelly, in a series of Tuesday afternoon posts on X (formerly Twitter), purported to reveal the “bombshells” she had uncovered by scouring the unsealed documents.

“Tons of new unsealed filings on classified docs case--I will try to post as much as I can (there goes the workout) but this is mind-blowing,” she posted at 1:21 p.m. ET. “FBI authorized the use of deadly force at Mar-a-Lago.”
https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-news/h ... inst-trump
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 6:46 am Team Trump. No brakes. When you rely upon Elon Musk, Fox News, Charlie Kirk, Red State, Catturd, and End Wokeness for your daily information.

Over a handful of hours on Tuesday, the right’s conspiracy theory ecosystem concocted a sinister plot by President Joe Biden to assassinate his predecessor out of the banal fact that FBI agents received standard instructions on the use of force before conducting a court-ordered search of Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence in 2022.

Hundreds of pages of filings were unsealed on Tuesday in Trump’s classified documents case, revealing that the former president — who is charged with 40 federal criminal counts related to his alleged willful retention of documents after leaving the White House — had multiple documents marked “classified” in his bedroom that were discovered months after the 2022 search.

Credible outlets reviewed the documents and produced a wave of news stories detailing what a judge described as “strong evidence” of Trump’s allegedly criminal acts. Meanwhile, Trump’s MAGA media supporters ginned up a counternarrative based on a credulous reading of a deceptive argument from Trump’s lawyers that was included in the unsealed documents.

The story that emerged from the right-wing media echo chamber posits that pro forma language provided to FBI agents before the 2022 search which stated that “law enforcement officers of the Department of Justice may use deadly force when necessary” was actually part of a Biden scheme to assassinate Trump. This is both a horrific accusation to make without evidence and facially absurd for any number of reasons. (Why would the Biden administration issue assassination orders in writing and then conduct the Mar-a-Lago search on a date specifically selected because Trump would be in New York instead?) But it spread quickly from its initiation by a key figure in the right’s January 6 disinformation community, through the ranks of MAGA influencers, to Trump himself, and then to the Fox News airwaves.

By Tuesday night, Trump’s campaign had issued a fundraising email in which the presumptive Republican presidential nominee alleged of the Biden administration, “You know they’re just itching to do the unthinkable … Joe Biden was locked & loaded ready to take me out & put my family in danger.”

The startlingly quick adoption of an unhinged conspiracy theory shows how the right-wing media apparatus operates, dreaming up convoluted but inflammatory nonsense and bombarding their audience with it. Here’s how it happened.

The right-wing writer Julie Kelly, in a series of Tuesday afternoon posts on X (formerly Twitter), purported to reveal the “bombshells” she had uncovered by scouring the unsealed documents.

“Tons of new unsealed filings on classified docs case--I will try to post as much as I can (there goes the workout) but this is mind-blowing,” she posted at 1:21 p.m. ET. “FBI authorized the use of deadly force at Mar-a-Lago.”
:rofl: Puhleaze. Russia collusion much. You have NO leg to stand on.

You have peddled an insane amount of mis and disinformation over Trump.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:35 am
kalm wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 6:46 am Team Trump. No brakes. When you rely upon Elon Musk, Fox News, Charlie Kirk, Red State, Catturd, and End Wokeness for your daily information.

:rofl: Puhleaze. Russia collusion much. You have NO leg to stand on.

You have peddled an insane amount of mis and disinformation over Trump.
Wahhhh! My god king is being attacked! :lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

According to Trump, Biden would be immune from prosecution for such and act. If SCOTUS agrees, Biden can have Trump shot for sedition and can't be held accountable.....helluva dilemma for SCOTUS....

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Do unto others..

...and he does not like Jack Smith :lol:. Other prosecuters with just as much experience disagree. :coffee:

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 3:07 pm

...and he does not like Jack Smith :lol:. Other prosecuters with just as much experience disagree. :coffee:
No they don't. Everyone knows you have share as much information between parties as possible for a fair outcome, and Smith still needs to collect that information.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 4:22 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 3:07 pm

No they don't. Everyone knows you have share as much information between parties as possible for a fair outcome, and Smith still needs to collect that information.
Yeah…that’s called discovery. It happens in every trial. :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 4:31 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 4:22 pm

Exactly. And that is what is causing the delays by Smith. He has not provided the full amount of that and information.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 5:22 pm
kalm wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 4:31 pm

Exactly. And that is what is causing the delays by Smith. He has not provided the full amount of that and information.
The argument has been over redactions and names within classified docs. It’s being litigated. You know…on an account of national security and protecting people and information from unsavory types. Again…no one outside the cult is disputing this.

But of course you knew all of this with your law degree and such.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 5:53 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 5:22 pm

The argument has been over redactions and names within classified docs. It’s being litigated. You know…on an account of national security and protecting people and information from unsavory types. Again…no one outside the cult is disputing this.

:rofl: Smith needs to provide documentation he hasn't.

National security. :lol: fuck off. You don't give two shits about national security you know you're pedaling bullshit.

Hack.

0-11
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

The irony of trump whining about someone else allegedly not turning over documents is rich indeed.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:05 pm

National security. :lol: fuck off. You don't give two shits about national security you know you're pedaling bullshit.

Hack.

0-11
Which documentation hasn’t he provided?

My my…so much anger, hostility, profanity, and projection. Someday you’ll learn to take your L’s with class. :ohno:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Hack.

0-11
a) nice deflection

b) ...one doesn't "pedal" bullshit, one "peddles" bullshit. Most lawyers, especially ones that are also eminent virologists, don't need to be advised on the difference.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 5:16 am

Hack.

0-11
Which documentation hasn’t he provided?

My my…so much anger, hostility, profanity, and projection. Someday you’ll learn to take your L’s with class. :ohno:
...you'll know you're learning when you can answer the following question with one word: "Who won the 2020 presidential election?"

Probably best to practice answering in front of a mirror for a while before trying it in public. :thumb:

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

houndawg wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 6:34 am

Hack.

0-11
a) nice deflection

b) ...one doesn't "pedal" bullshit, one "peddles" bullshit. Most lawyers, especially ones that are also eminent virologists, don't need to be advised on the difference.
Great catch!

Odd mistake for a biker. (Or is it cyclist?)

:lol: