Political discussions
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Re: Bidens Border Bloodbath

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:48 pm
Just horrible that the President of the United States would purposely open the border

After the next big terrorist attack they were just say oh well looks like we made a mistake. Life goes on.

Fucking idiots
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 5:16 pm
The U.S. Border Patrol has lost nearly a quarter of its workforce since Democratic candidate Joe Biden beat incumbent Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election, and some agents say it is no coincidence.

More than 4,000 federal agents have left the Border Patrol since October 2020. Twice as many agents have chosen to retire early compared to retirement rates during the Obama and Trump administrations.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/poli ... -election/
:sleep:

If the border were that big of a deal the Republicans wouldn't have refused to consider their own plan two months ago.

Its like wack a mole: job creation up , improving inflation, record stock market, their own border plan.... they see it happening all around rhem but they're powerless to make it stop..... :ohno:

Poor bastards don't know what hit them :coffee:
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:05 am
Just horrible that the President of the United States would purposely open the border

After the next big terrorist attack they were just say oh well looks like we made a mistake. Life goes on.

Fucking idiots
:lol:

terrorists took flying lessons in Florida for months before 9/11 :coffee:

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Fucking idiots

....terrorists took flying lessons in Florida for months before 9/11....fucking idiots indeed.... :coffee:

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:21 am

Fucking idiots

....terrorists took flying lessons in Florida for months before 9/11....fucking idiots indeed.... :coffee:
Fool me once, Shame on you (9/11)

fool me twice, shame on me (treasonous Biden opens border)

Damn shame our national clown cant recognize the point

Joey Rotten is a fucking idiot
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:13 am

If the border were that big of a deal the Republicans wouldn't have refused to consider their own plan two months ago.

Its like wack a mole: job creation up , improving inflation, record stock market, their own border plan.... they see it happening all around rhem but they're powerless to make it stop..... :ohno:

21% inflation under Biden & 3x the annual rate compared to under Trump, sure sounds like improving. :lol:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:46 am
houndawg wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:13 am

21% inflation under Biden & 3x the annual rate compared to under Trump, sure sounds like improving. :lol:
Wages began outpacing inflation a year ago :coffee:

That part of the reason the Trump Party is doing what they can to not improve the situation before November :coffee:

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:54 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:46 am
Wages began outpacing inflation a year ago :coffee:

That part of the reason the Trump Party is doing what they can to not improve the situation before November :coffee:
Inflation adjusted wages are down for Biden’s 3 1/2 years.

After Biden’s string pullers opened the barn door and let all the animals out
“Hey, we’re closing the barn door!”
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Rapists amd murderers..
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:11 pm Rapists amd murderers..
Horrible 😞

When will Madorkus be arrested
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:17 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:11 pm Rapists amd murderers..
Horrible 😞

Example of why we don’t hate the media enough.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 4:28 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:17 pm

Horrible 😞

Example of why we don’t hate the media enough.
Ridiculous
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:01 pm
Can we be sure that these illegal immigrants actually committed these crimes? The illegal immigrants could just be victims of lawfare.

:sarcasm:
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:21 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2024 6:01 pm
Can we be sure that these illegal immigrants actually committed these crimes? The illegal immigrants could just be victims of lawfare.

:sarcasm:
Hopefully the parents of the slaughtered will sue Joey Rotten into oblivion if he survives this campaign and gets voted out….

Remember when the blithering idiot was saying that he didn’t have the authority to do anything about the border…. what an idiot.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Republicans say Biden's America is awash in immigrant-driven crime. What do the data say?
Jeff Asher, a crime analyst and co-founder of AH Datalytics, has studied national crime trends for years. In an interview with The Times, he said the Republican talking points about rising violent crime "would have been better in 2021 and 2022 than they are in 2023 and 2024."

Violent crime — including homicides — did increase, and substantially, in those earlier years amid the social upheaval associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. However, Asher said there has been a clear decline in the two most recent years, according to available federal data and state-by-state figures he has gathered.

"All of the data we have points to — especially in regards to murder — a really large decline last year," Asher said, and "so far this year an even larger decline."

The declines are "not everywhere, but across a large swath of American cities," and "to, in some places, pre-COVID levels," he said.

"Reasonable people can disagree on who's to credit for it, what's the cause, what policies are working, what policies aren't working, where is it coincidental," Asher said. "The evidence of declining gun violence and murder in the U.S., though, is incontrovertible."
As for crime by immigrants, Cruz and others cited a handful of specific cases to bolster the claim that such incidents are common.

Again, the data suggest a more nuanced picture.

Ran Abramitzky, a Stanford University economics professor, helped lead a nationally representative study of incarceration rates for immigrants and U.S.-born citizens from 1870 to 2020. The study included all immigrants, not only those in the country illegally.

It found, Abramitzky said in an email to The Times, that "as a group, immigrants have had lower incarceration rates than the US-born for 150 years."

It also found that "relative to the US-born, immigrants' incarceration rates have declined since 1960," and "immigrants today are 60% less likely to be incarcerated" — and "30% less likely even relative to US-born whites." That was true for immigrants from all regions, he said.
Are people complain about others creating a false narrative for votes and talking points doing it themselves?

If you're going to call this fake news to dismiss this then provide some data (not anecdotal stories) to back it up.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:20 am Republicans say Biden's America is awash in immigrant-driven crime. What do the data say?
Jeff Asher, a crime analyst and co-founder of AH Datalytics, has studied national crime trends for years. In an interview with The Times, he said the Republican talking points about rising violent crime "would have been better in 2021 and 2022 than they are in 2023 and 2024."

Violent crime — including homicides — did increase, and substantially, in those earlier years amid the social upheaval associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. However, Asher said there has been a clear decline in the two most recent years, according to available federal data and state-by-state figures he has gathered.

"All of the data we have points to — especially in regards to murder — a really large decline last year," Asher said, and "so far this year an even larger decline."

The declines are "not everywhere, but across a large swath of American cities," and "to, in some places, pre-COVID levels," he said.

"Reasonable people can disagree on who's to credit for it, what's the cause, what policies are working, what policies aren't working, where is it coincidental," Asher said. "The evidence of declining gun violence and murder in the U.S., though, is incontrovertible."
As for crime by immigrants, Cruz and others cited a handful of specific cases to bolster the claim that such incidents are common.

Again, the data suggest a more nuanced picture.

Ran Abramitzky, a Stanford University economics professor, helped lead a nationally representative study of incarceration rates for immigrants and U.S.-born citizens from 1870 to 2020. The study included all immigrants, not only those in the country illegally.

It found, Abramitzky said in an email to The Times, that "as a group, immigrants have had lower incarceration rates than the US-born for 150 years."

It also found that "relative to the US-born, immigrants' incarceration rates have declined since 1960," and "immigrants today are 60% less likely to be incarcerated" — and "30% less likely even relative to US-born whites." That was true for immigrants from all regions, he said.
Are people complain about others creating a false narrative for votes and talking points doing it themselves?

If you're going to call this fake news to dismiss this then provide some data (not anecdotal stories) to back it up.
Complete BS
1.Most localities and states don’t compile arrest data between USC, legal, amd illegal immigrants. There is no nationwide comprehensive data out there to prove what the study is claiming.

2. The study admits it doesn’t differentiate between legal and illegal immigrants, and the whole arguement here is over ILLEGAL immigrants, not legal.

3. Military age males commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime (human nature) and illegals coming across the border are disproportionately military age males.

4. The illegals now are completely different than they were even a few years ago. Have gone from majority Mexican to majority non Mexican.

5. Even IF ILLEGAL immigrats had a lower violent crime rate than USC, that doesn’t change the fact that every USC violent crime victim of am illegal immigrant wouldn’t be a violent crime victim if the illegals weren’t here.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:56 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:20 am Republicans say Biden's America is awash in immigrant-driven crime. What do the data say?

Are people who complain about others creating a false narrative for votes and talking points doing it themselves?

If you're going to dismiss this as fake news this then provide some data (not anecdotal stories) to back it up.
BE because most localities and states don’t compile arrest data between USC, legal, amd illegal immigrants. There is no nationwide comprehensive data out there to prove what the study is claiming

The study admits it doesn’t differentiate between legal amd illegal immigrants.

Even IF ILLEGAL immigrats had a lower violent crime rate than USC, that doesn’t change the fact that every USC violent crime victim of am illegal immigrant wouldn’t be a violent crime victim if the illegals werenmt here.
The flip side of that is that trump and MAQA yahoos have no date to justify their claims. They're just pulling sh!t out of their ass.

If biden and Democrats did something similar they'd criticize them for creating a false narrative for votes and talking points.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:05 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:56 am
BE because most localities and states don’t compile arrest data between USC, legal, amd illegal immigrants. There is no nationwide comprehensive data out there to prove what the study is claiming

The study admits it doesn’t differentiate between legal amd illegal immigrants.

Even IF ILLEGAL immigrats had a lower violent crime rate than USC, that doesn’t change the fact that every USC violent crime victim of am illegal immigrant wouldn’t be a violent crime victim if the illegals werenmt here.
The flip side of that is that trump and MAQA yahoos have no date to justify their claims. They're just pulling sh!t out of their ass.

If biden and Democrats did something similar they'd criticize them for creating a false narrative for votes and talking points.
No they just have dead (mostly women) rape and murder victims.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:01 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:05 am

And pretend it’s not happening
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:10 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:01 pm
The border is an absolute charlie foxtrot and the biden administration is responsible for it.

That doesn't change that the MAQA yahoo hyperbole is based on anecdotal stories not actual data. Violent crime is down in the USA over the last several years.

Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

7, thats funny (cherry pick much) Crime has been going down since the early 80s until recently. people have blamed video games for the decline
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:59 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:10 pm

The border is an absolute charlie foxtrot and the biden administration is responsible for it.

That doesn't change that the MAQA yahoo hyperbole is based on anecdotal stories not actual data. Violent crime is down in the USA over the last several years.
Zoom out