UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Happy 4th of July

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:27 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:04 am
So the 4th estate doesn't bother you at all and we won't see another post from you about them again. Cool.
The 4th Estate is totally complicit in the biggest scam of all time … why do facts bother you so much
You seem outraged about it.

Are you sure it's a bigger scam than a conman convincing 74 million people that the 2020 election was stolen?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:40 pm

The 4th Estate is totally complicit in the biggest scam of all time … why do facts bother you so much

Are you sure it's a bigger scam than a conman convincing 74 million people that the 2020 election was stolen?
Should I mention that the 4th estate protects both parties and tends to shut down most progressive commentary - especially when it comes to war and economics?

Or that the case can be made they’ve under-reported Trump’s debate performance/lies by hyper-focusing on Biden?
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:40 pm

Haha 74 million showed up on Jan 6th right

Barely 1000
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:40 pm You seem outraged about it.

Barely 1000
How many of the 74 million who allegedly voted for him has trump conned into believing he won the 2020 election? Have you fallen for that con? It explains you droning on and on about millions of illegal immigrants voting without providing proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:44 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote:

Barely 1000
How many of the 74 million who allegedly voted for him has trump conned into believing he won the 2020 election? Have you fallen for that con? It explains you droning on and on about millions of illegal immigrants voting without providing proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never said millions and millions but if they’re not voting why are they here…. Remember the term illegal immigrant doesn’t exist for Dems so in there sordid minds illegal immigrant’s ain’t voting
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:36 am
UNI88 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 8:44 pm
Never said millions and millions but if they’re not voting why are they here…. Remember the term illegal immigrant doesn’t exist for Dems so in there sordid minds illegal immigrant’s ain’t voting
Maybe they're here for a better life. The same reason that millions came before them.

You've insinuated that it was enough to sway elections but have provided no evidence.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:28 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:36 am

Maybe they're here for a better life. The same reason that millions came before them.

You've insinuated that it was enough to sway elections but have provided no evidence.
Of course they’re here for a better life, but my “why are they here if there not voting” comment has to do with the border being wide-open…
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:31 am

Of course they’re here for a better life, but my “why are they here if there not voting” comment has to do with the border being wide-open…
Maybe because the Democratic Party has been pro-immigration for a long time and not some nefarious purpose that you like to insinuate but can't prove. There is more proof of trump's election interference than there is of illegal immigrants voting in large numbers.

I'm all ears if you can prove they're voting in large numbers.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:38 am

Maybe because the Democratic Party has been pro-immigration for a long time and not some nefarious purpose that you like to insinuate but can't prove. There is more proof of trump's election interference than there is of illegal immigrants voting in large numbers.

You really need to calibrate your ears… haha

Show me where I seriously said they were voting in large numbers… I just said they do vote
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:43 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:38 am

Show me where I seriously said they were voting in large numbers… I just said they do vote
Look up what insinuate means.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:28 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:43 am

Look up what insinuate means.
Insinuating should not upset you

You’re unhinged … how does you’re prescription medication taste
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

You keep up this blather when you know there is zero evidence to spport your unhinged bleating. :ohno:

Do you accept the reults of the 2020 election, CH?
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:29 pm

You keep up this blather when you know there is zero evidence to spport your unhinged bleating. :ohno:

Ahh, they Have crime networks that can get you an address and a fake driver’s license in no time flat … When illegals apply for free benefits they are coached on how to register to vote….. The big blue machine is real. Why do you think Jobozo is fighting to stay in the race? Because he can still win it

Next
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:23 pm
houndawg wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:29 pm

Ahh, they Have crime networks that can get you an address and a fake driver’s license in no time flat … When illegals apply for free benefits they are coached on how to register to vote….. The big blue machine is real. Why do you think Jobozo is fighting to stay in the race? Because he can still win it

Next
so, only if your side wins. Check. :coffee:
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

BDKJMU wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 4:54 pm Image
Oh man, I love this.

100% truth, cant believe I never looked at it that way before. the 4th is truly for people that are armed and no one else :thumb: