BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:48 am
BDKJMU wrote: The documents and J6 cases are both politically timed lawfare by an improperly appointed private citizen no matter how hard you try to claim they aren’t.

Trumps words about prosecutors, judges, witnesses were only against those who are taking part in that lawfare against him.
Nice work dutifully repeating lies.

You are delusional if you think trump has played no part in fomenting division and creating our current climate.

Galatians 6:7

I think you and other MAQA yahoos expected everyone to rally around trump in a massive 9/11 like kumbaya moment and you’re outraged it didn’t happen. Taking an honest look in the mirror might help you understand why.

Sent from my iPhone using understand
That wasn’t your original OP above. I never said Trump played NO part. Nice moving the goalposts. You said Trump was just as responsible for creating the current climate of inflammatory rhetoric and division as biden and the MSM. And you’re delusional if you believe that. Nothing Trump has done has conpared to the vume of vile spewing from Biden and all corners of the left.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 1:43 pm

You are delusional if you think trump has played no part in fomenting division and creating our current climate.

I think you and other MAQA yahoos expected everyone to rally around trump in a massive 9/11 like kumbaya moment and you’re outraged it didn’t happen. Taking an honest look in the mirror might help you understand why.

That wasn’t your original OP above. I never said Trump played NO part. Nice moving the goalposts. You said Trump was just as responsible for creating the current climate of inflammatory rhetoric and division as biden and the MSM. And you’re delusional if you believe that. Nothing Trump has done has conpared to the vume of vile spewing from Biden and all corners of the left.
:? :shock:

Behahahahahaha! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

Klam and UNI are masters of blame shifting for their rhetoric.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... esponsible
Blame-shifting involves blaming others for your choices or behaviors. This is very common with individuals who suffer from symptoms of borderline and narcissistic personality disorders (BPD and NPD, respectively), but can occur in any circumstance.
Amazing how fast they both checked off all the boxes.
Avoiding blame or responsibility for unwanted outcomes often involves one or more of these processes.

1) Denial. This is the most basic form of avoidance of responsibility and involves lying about having done something or having not done something.
It wasn't me who said crazy stuff
2) Denial of Impact. This involves acknowledging an action or decision but denying its impact on the unwanted outcome.
Oh, you are just making it worse than it really was. No biggie. Just an ear booboo
3) Blame-shifting. This involves blaming someone else for the unwanted outcome that they caused or contributed to.
It's CH's and MAGA's fault!
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 11:48 am Nice work dutifully repeating lies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree to disagree. In my opinion, trump is just as if not more responsible.

Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 2:01 pm

March 11th, 2016. That was the day Liberals deemed it acceptable to use violence to get their way. From that day forward, you've excused all sorts of unacceptable behavior from your belief system.

Your cognitive dissonance/narcissistic beliefs has you blind to the hatred you support.

Be a whole lot better.
Last edited by SeattleGriz on Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
BDKJMU wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 1:43 pm That wasn’t your original OP above. I never said Trump played NO part. Nice moving the goalposts. You said Trump was just as responsible for creating the current climate of inflammatory rhetoric and division as biden and the MSM. And you’re delusional if you believe that. Nothing Trump has done has conpared to the vume of vile spewing from Biden and all corners of the left.

Blame-shifting involves blaming others for your choices or behaviors. This is very common with individuals who suffer from symptoms of borderline and narcissistic personality disorders (BPD and NPD, respectively), but can occur in any circumstance.
Avoiding blame or responsibility for unwanted outcomes often involves one or more of these processes.

1) Denial. This is the most basic form of avoidance of responsibility and involves lying about having done something or having not done something.
It wasn't me who said crazy stuff
2) Denial of Impact. This involves acknowledging an action or decision but denying its impact on the unwanted outcome.
Oh, you are just making it worse than it really was. No biggie. Just an ear booboo
3) Blame-shifting. This involves blaming someone else for the unwanted outcome that they caused or contributed to.
It's CH's and MAGA's fault!
It’s really easy to quote my posts as examples so stop blathering and do it or keep projecting.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:50 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

It’s really easy to quote my posts as examples so stop blathering and do it or keep projecting.

Oh, I'll agree with you that it's really easy to quote your posts, as they fit very nicely into the narcissistic derangement list provided. I just thought it was easier to kill two birds with one stone in regards to you and Klamala's unhinged blame shifting.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
kalm wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 2:01 pm :? :shock:

March 11th, 2016. That was the day Liberals deemed it acceptable to use violence to get their way. From that day forward, you've excused all sorts of unacceptable behavior from your belief system.

Your cognitive dissonance/narcissistic beliefs has you blind to the hatred you support.

Be a whole lot better.
Speaking of cognitive dissonance, who among you, BDK, bobcat, etc. excused J6? March 11, 2016 was a pimple on January 6, 2021’s big fat ass.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:16 pm What have I said that’s bullshit?

How is it different than what CH has said about biden? How does it not “foment hatred”?

It isn’t me that doesn’t get it.

Has everything I’ve said about Biden proven to be true?

Pretty close
Is there real proof of what you’ve accused biden of? Something jordan and comer could actually use for impeachment? biden might be guilty as sin (and I think he is) but the rumor and innuendo we have about biden is less convincing than the evidence against trump.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:50 pm It’s really easy to quote my posts as examples so stop blathering and do it or keep projecting.

Oh, I'll agree with you that it's really easy to quote your posts, as they fit very nicely into the narcissistic derangement list provided. I just thought it was easier to kill two birds with one stone in regards to you and Klamala's unhinged blame shifting.
Then do it. Put up or shut up.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:49 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 2:01 pm

Be a whole lot better.
You seem really angry about things.

What happened on 3/11/2016?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:40 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:49 pm

Be a whole lot better.

Oh, I'm not angry. I'm just sorry if you don't grasp the magnitude of what you have supported.

3.11.16 Was when Trump had to cancel his rally in Chicago due to Liberal violence. This unacceptable behavior was then normalized by people like you and UNI. Despicable, and the assassination attempt was the culmination of that normalization. "Meh, no big deal".
"Mr. Trump just arrived in Chicago and after meeting with law enforcement has determined that for the safety of all of the tens of thousands of people that have gathered in and around the arena, tonight's rally will be postponed to another date," the Republican's campaign said in a statement. "Thank you very much for your attendance and please go in peace."
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
kalm wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:40 pm You seem really angry about things.

Oh, I'm not angry. I'm just sorry if you don't grasp the magnitude of what you have supported.

3.11.16 Was when Trump had to cancel his rally in Chicago due to Liberal violence. This unacceptable behavior was then normalized by people like you and UNI. Despicable, and the assassination attempt was the culmination of that normalization. "Meh, no big deal".
"Mr. Trump just arrived in Chicago and after meeting with law enforcement has determined that for the safety of all of the tens of thousands of people that have gathered in and around the arena, tonight's rally will be postponed to another date," the Republican's campaign said in a statement. "Thank you very much for your attendance and please go in peace."
UNI88 wrote:Speaking of cognitive dissonance, who among you, BDK, bobqat, etc. excused J6? March 11, 2016 was a pimple on January 6, 2021’s big fat ass.
J6 was much more likely to be the genesis for the attempted assassination than 3/11/16.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Exactly

It’s stunning how dumb MSNBC viewers are. Left leaning media has even admitted that viewers of MSNBC were not generally aware of how far gone Biden was until the debate. The real Biden was finally on full display and suddenly Dems were like o m g …
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:29 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

UNI88 wrote:Speaking of cognitive dissonance, who among you, BDK, bobqat, etc. excused J6? March 11, 2016 was a pimple on January 6, 2021’s big fat ass.
J6 was much more likely to be the genesis for the attempted assassination than 3/11/16.

How so?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:38 pm
Exactly

It’s stunning how dumb MSNBC viewers are. Left leaning media has even admitted that viewers of MSNBC were not generally aware of how far gone Biden was until the debate. The real Biden was finally on full display and suddenly Dems were like o m g …
Bro. 33% of Liberals (Klam,Uni,GF,HDoge) believe it was fake. Chances are very high one of them believes it. We both know who that is.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:29 pm J6 was much more likely to be the genesis for the attempted assassination than 3/11/16.

How so?
trump and the MAQA yahoo assault on our Capitol and Constitution (attempting to disrupt the Constitutional transfer of power) was a major event (bigger than his attempted assassination) that scared the shit out of people. Attempting to minimize the significance of J6 would be denial of impact.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:38 pm Exactly

Bro. 33% of Liberals (Klam,Uni,GF,HDoge) believe it was fake. Chances are very high one of them believes it. We both know who that is.
Liberal? Ganny? Me? :roflmao:

Believe what? That trump staged his own assassination? I just use that to put the whole SS and FBI were in on it tinfoil hat conspiracy in perspective.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:55 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
How so?
trump and the MAQA yahoo assault on our Capitol and Constitution (attempting to disrupt the Constitutional transfer of power) was a major event (bigger than his attempted assassination) that scared the shit out of people. Attempting to minimize the significance of J6 would be denial of impact.

So let me get this right. J6 scared people, so they are going to assassinate Trump because he will...steal the Presidency from Biden and not relinquish it? If Trump isn't President, how is going to pull a new J6? Please do not say this involves Trump overpowering the SS and grabbing the wheel of the Beast.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 10:56 pm

So let me get this right. J6 scared people, so they are going to assassinate Trump because he will...steal the Presidency from Biden and not relinquish it? If Trump isn't President, how is going to pull a new J6? Please do not say this involves Trump overpowering the SS and grabbing the wheel of the Beast.
:lol:

If the liberals could only get as much mileage out of their electric vehicles as there getting from J6…. That turnip will never run out of blood and they will squeeze it for a century or so
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:00 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:40 pm

So 3/11 is the day everyone remembers as the turning point in political violence? OK. :lol:

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Team Trump v/s Everyone

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:

Only in your fantasies.

trump showed his true colors when he denied losing the 2020 election and then he sent an angry mob to the Capitol to try and stop the Constitutional transfer of power. The crap with trying to bully state officials to find/fabricate votes for him or not certify results and then obstructing the return of classified documents was just icing on the cake. Proof that he puts self before country and should not be in power again.

Should someone have shot him? No. Does it make sense that a lot of people don’t want him to be president again? Yes. Are there whackos that could take that too far? Yes. Are those whackos only on the left? Only to the delusional members of the MAQA yahoo cult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalko
Last edited by UNI88 on Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

SeattleGriz wrote:
How so?

:suspicious: Lol no it wasn’t.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 8:55 pm trump and the MAQA yahoo assault on our Capitol and Constitution (attempting to disrupt the Constitutional transfer of power) was a major event (bigger than his attempted assassination) that scared the shit out of people. Attempting to minimize the significance of J6 would be denial of impact.

:suspicious: Lol no it wasn’t.
SG calls that denial of impact. :P

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:20 am
BDKJMU wrote: :suspicious: Lol no it wasn’t.
SG calls that denial of impact. :P

J13 came A Lot closer to civil war than J6. J6 there was almost no chance the transfer of power was going to be stopped. J13 came within inches.