Trump vs Harris

Political discussions
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 5:29 pm See all lies allegedly. Hey Im a navy captain and fought in Iraq and Afghanistan
You're right, fred didn't pay the doctor for the bogus bone spurs diagnosis. The doctor did it as a favor to Fred since he was the landlord for his medical office.

trump didn't say this about Senator John McCain - "“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Retired Marine Corp General and former trump Chief of Staff John Kelly didn't describe trump as a person:
  • "that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about."
  • "that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them'".
  • "that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’"
  • "who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family — for all Gold Star families”
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

∞∞∞ wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 11:52 am
BDKJMU wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 11:46 am
Nope triggered is clearly the above JSO like response.

Short response = not triggered.
You've bitched on this website (and others) every day for 15 years.

What scares you so much when you don't even leave the house? :lol:
..when mom goes shopping and forgets the Cheetos.... :mrgreen:
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Bobcat wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 5:29 pm See all lies allegedly. Hey Im a navy captain and fought in Iraq and Afghanistan
I would have guessed Marine corporal from the way you exude stupid. :?

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Oh no’s!!!

Trump just lost the incel/conspiracy theorist voting block!

:lol:

Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

I just read that Kumala chose Walz because they had chemistry. America is already the laughing stock of the world since Biden has been in office and now we have two cum drinkers trying to take over. The end cannot cum fast enough
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Bobcat wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:51 am I just read that Kumala chose Walz because they had chemistry. America is already the laughing stock of the world since Biden has been in office and now we have two cum drinkers trying to take over. The end cannot cum fast enough
Are you hoping for the end times, Robert?
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

I would choose that over the garbage the cum guzzlers are planning for this country, havent they killed enough people already?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Bobcat wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:55 am I would choose that over the garbage the cum guzzlers are planning for this country, havent they killed enough people already?
You seem to have a thing with cum lately.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:51 am I just read that Kumala chose Walz because they had chemistry. America is already the laughing stock of the world since Biden has been in office and now we have two cum drinkers trying to take over. The end cannot cum fast enough
I hate to break it to you but the world laughs at trump too. It's weird, but Obama was the last president the world took seriously.

Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

kalm wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:14 am
Bobcat wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:55 am I would choose that over the garbage the cum guzzlers are planning for this country, havent they killed enough people already?
You seem to have a thing with cum lately.
Deflector

You have a cum guzzling VP running for President that everyone knows sucked her way to success. Then with zero intellect this country ruing brain trust picks a guy that drinks horse semen and you deflect from fact and accuse me? This is why nobody listens to you clowns.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:32 am
I hate to break it to you but the world laughs at trump too. It's weird, but Obama was the last president the world took seriously.
Nobody took a 140lb black homo seriously. Look at that guy he weak and pathetic standing there without speaking, then when he opens his mouth he embarrasses everyone in the USA. Our country was and is currently weak and the world knows it
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:35 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:32 am
Nobody took a 140lb black homo seriously. Look at that guy he weak and pathetic standing there without speaking, then when he opens his mouth he embarrasses everyone in the USA. Our country was and is currently weak and the world knows it
Obama embarrasses the USA when he opens his mouth but trump doesn't? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

We live in what I believe is the greatest country on earth. I don't need some grifter to tell me that he'll make us great again. Why? Because we're already great.

You seem to have issues with African Americans and homosexuals. Maybe you should talk to a mental health professional about them.

Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:44 am

Obama embarrasses the USA when he opens his mouth but trump doesn't? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

We live in what I believe is the greatest country on earth. I don't need some grifter to tell me that he'll make us great again. Why? Because we're already great.

You seem to have issues with African Americans and homosexuals. Maybe you should talk to a mental health professional about them.
America is not a great country but it used to be. Its total shit right now. Crime, drugs, immigration, inflation, foreign policy and none of that it Trumps fault he hasnt been involved in the last 100 years of shit like Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnel, Thurmond, Graham etc. You have scumbag politicians who have been in office for 30 to 60 years and you idiots try and blame 100% of that on a guy who was never in politics then had 4 years of record achievements that were all reversed right back by the good ole boy club. Fuck off spin doctor
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Silence! You cum guzzling black homo sucking leftist!

(Did get that right?). Just wanted to make sure I’m getting the most current and sane lingo correct)

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 11:04 am

(Did get that right?). Just wanted to make sure I’m getting the most current and sane lingo correct)

You sir are a stable genius. ;)

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Bobcat wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:59 am

America is not a great country but it used to be. Its total shit right now. Crime, drugs, immigration, inflation, foreign policy and none of that it Trumps fault he hasnt been involved in the last 100 years of shit like Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnel, Thurmond, Graham etc. You have scumbag politicians who have been in office for 30 to 60 years and you idiots try and blame 100% of that on a guy who was never in politics then had 4 years of record achievements that were all reversed right back by the good ole boy club. Fuck off spin doctor
Why do you hate America, Bob...when we've given you so much....? :ohno:

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

kalm wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 11:04 am

lose a syllable, or add two, and it could be a waltz

SI lence you CUMguz ling BLACKho mo LEFtista

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcat wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:59 am

You're completely and utterly delusional if you think I blame 100% of our current situation on trump.

He was a descent president during the good times (1st 3 years) of his term but showed his inability to lead during a crisis the last year. Then he acted like a petulant toddler who couldn't handle losing the election - inciting a mob on January 6, arranging for fraudulent slates of electors, attempting to bully state officials into "finding" votes or not doing their jobs, demanding loyalty to himself over country and Constitution (attacks on Brian Kemp, Brad Raffensperger, Robin Vos, etc. as proof) showed that he shouldn't be allowed to sniff the oval office again.

The only people who believe he had 4 years of record achievements are trump and people who've bought his spin/con. He's just as much of a scumbag as the politicians.

America is still great regardless of trump's "spin" and the marks who have fallen for it.

Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

You are uncappable of making one post without saying Trump. We all read it everyday, he lives rent free in your head.

Its not healthy to hate like that
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcum wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 12:55 pm You are uncappable of making one post without saying Trump. We all read it everyday, he lives rent free in your head.

Its not healthy to hate like that

And make no mistake, trump is a politician.
Last edited by UNI88 on Fri Aug 09, 2024 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

I rest my case.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Bobcum wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 1:02 pm I rest my case.
I'm sure the stripper really does like you.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Republicans Voting For Kamala Harris Over Donald Trump Are Sharing The Reasons Why, And This Makes So Much Sense
1."Because I'm voting against MAGA, not for Harris. I believe in small government, personal freedoms, balanced budgets, and strong alliances. I used to vote Republican until 2016 when that party I voted for stopped existing. I'm willing to lend my vote to the Democrats for as long as the GOP continues to be the party of forced religion, forced patriotism, forced birth, white nationalism, and isolationism." —purplesnail73
2."I’m a Texan, a born-again Evangelical Christian, and a gun owner. I'm also a Navy veteran who proudly served. I cannot and will not vote for Donald J. Trump. His words and actions are antithetical to Christ’s teaching. His willingness to lie and wildly exaggerate is off-putting at best. As a veteran, his denigrating remarks toward senior brass undermine the good order and discipline required for a strong and effective military. His praise of dictators and autocrats is abhorrent." —ancyghoul56
6."I am a lifelong Republican. Jimmy Carter is the only Democrat I have ever voted for. I voted for Trump twice because I am a Republican, but mostly because he looked to me to be the lesser of two evils. I just can’t bring myself to vote for him again. He has become the greater of two evils! I’m not thrilled by the Democratic platform or many of their priorities. But Trump is just too divisive, and as a nation, we desperately need to come together and find shared solutions to the problems our country is facing." —charmingkid887
9."I am an Eisenhower/Kinzinger Republican with three sons serving in the US military. How is this a difficult choice for any educated, ethical human being? Trump is a horrible person, utterly devoid of any political vision, ethical compass, or personal integrity. He’s a convicted felon. Adjudicated fraudster. Indicted for multiple other felonies. A vocal supporter of the world’s worst megalomaniac dictators. For real? I have to explain why no one should ever support him, regardless of party affiliation? Is that what we’ve come to? That’s what MAGA has done to our country in general and the GOP in particular. It’s elevated crass and criminal behavior to a level of normalcy." —Anonymous
11."I’m a former US Marine and was a registered Arizona Republican until 2021, when I switched to Independent. I reluctantly voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020, but after January 6, I was done with him. Donald Trump is destroying the GOP, and the only way to stop that is to help Kamala Harris defeat him. A defeat would break Trump’s grip on the GOP and signal a shift in American politics. It would mean that Trump’s brand of politics no longer holds the same influence, which is crucial for the future of our democracy." —youngpear70
13."I have been a Republican since before I could vote, back when I enlisted in the National Guard as a 17-year-old. At that time, and throughout my 23-year military career, I swore an oath to the Constitution, not the president. I believe in democracy, I believe in God, and I believe in a lot of what Republicans say they stand for. But I absolutely do not believe in Trump and his supporters. They have clearly demonstrated that their only objective is power and control, not democracy, truth, or honesty. Oh, and they are weird!" —Anonymous
16."Registered Republican since 1996 at 18, and 2016 was the first year I did not vote for a Republican for president (also did not for him in 2020 and definitely not in 2024). The constant belittling of those who don't like him, the number of blue-collar workers he and his cronies have screwed over the years, and the hijacking of faith (when he is clearly one of the most godless people by his deeds and words)." —Anonymous
17."I voted Republican for 40 years. I don’t recognize the Republican Party anymore. Where are the fiscally conservative, free enterprise, foreign policy hawks of the past? All I hear now is hate. And while I fully support free enterprise, we can’t deny the science of climate change and need to find ways to reduce our impact on the planet before it is too late." —Anonymous
19."I don't support dismantling the Department of Education. I do not support policies that would limit the ability of public schools to do their jobs. A voucher or tax credit system for 'school choice' is the death knell of a society. Public school serves as a baseline which all other forms of education are held to. Eliminating public schools will lead to the rise of schools with wacky and potentially dangerous ideologies. Public school is the fabric of our society and must be preserved." —Anonymous
20."I will be voting for Kamala Harris. I have not and will not vote for Donald Trump. I was raised as a Catholic in a Republican household and taught to be responsible for my own actions. Donald Trump has no concept of personal or social responsibility. Mr. Trump has lied, used, manipulated, and gaslighted everyone in his realm for personal gain. This type of person has no place in a leadership role for this country or any position of management and responsibility, for that matter. Mr. Trump does not understand the concept of accountability." —Anonymous
25."I am a Republican who served seven terms as the elected prosecuting attorney of a county in Missouri. I voted for Donald Trump twice. I will never, under any circumstances, vote for him again. I became a Republican during the Reagan years. We were the party of strong law enforcement, tough national defense, and limited government. Neither party was interested in making abortion a criminal offense. Donald Trump made a cult of the party. His reaction to the January 6 riots, his trashing of the FBI, his vow to pardon rioters who violated the Capitol building, and his 34 felony convictions have made it impossible for me to respect him. The only vote I would cast for him would be GUILTY if I ever got to sit as a juror in one of his cases." —Anonymous...
27."There are a lot of things to not like about Trump. The thing that really gets me the most is what he manages to bring out in people. I’m slowly seeing people I love and highly respected turn into hypocritical, dramatically angry morons who can’t seem to see past themselves. I just can’t sit by and participate in letting that type of hatred keep growing." —Anonymous

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 10:08 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:14 pm

I'm projecting that you've tried to shift blame to Trump for his assassination attempt? Huh?

Wasn't this a topic on 'The View'?
WTF are you talking about? I've simply been mocking MAQA yahoos for blaming the assassination attempt on someone calling trump Hitler several months or years ago by facetiously pointing out that their and his name calling could lead to an assassination attempt and saying they would be responsible if it did. I'm sorry if my mocking of qrazy people offends you.

You are completely delusional if you think there is 0 chance that trump's own words and actions didn't play a part in the attempt on his life (and his unpopularity in general). He's been calling people names and stoking division for 8+ years. Call it what you want: you reap what you sow, FAFO, etc.
Of course, Uni St Behar. Holy shit woman. You've fomented an insane amount of hatred against Trump. You can't even describe Trump/supporters as such without throwing in adjectives and hyperbole. Unhinged like Hannity.

Then you act as if other people nowhere close to your nuttiness are to blame. No. Not working.

How many Dem politicians have been attacked?
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 3:03 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 10:08 pm

WTF are you talking about? I've simply been mocking MAQA yahoos for blaming the assassination attempt on someone calling trump Hitler several months or years ago by facetiously pointing out that their and his name calling could lead to an assassination attempt and saying they would be responsible if it did. I'm sorry if my mocking of qrazy people offends you.

You are completely delusional if you think there is 0 chance that trump's own words and actions didn't play a part in the attempt on his life (and his unpopularity in general). He's been calling people names and stoking division for 8+ years. Call it what you want: you reap what you sow, FAFO, etc.
Of course, Uni St Behar. Holy shit woman. You've fomented an insane amount of hatred against Trump. You can't even describe Trump/supporters as such without throwing in adjectives and hyperbole. Unhinged like Hannity.

Then you act as if other people nowhere close to your nuttiness are to blame. No. Not working.

How many Dem politicians have been attacked?
Judges in Trump-related cases face unprecedented wave of threats
Judges and prosecutors are facing repeated threats of violence as they handle cases related to Trump, interviews and documents reveal. The wave of intimidation follows the ex-president’s attacks on judges as corrupt and biased – and some worry it threatens America’s long tradition of judicial independence.

U.S.District Judge Royce Lamberth has been threatened by angry criminals. Drug cartels. Even al Qaeda.

But nothing, Lamberth says, prepared him for the wave of harassment after he began hearing cases against supporters of former President Donald Trump who attacked the U.S. Capitol in a bid to overturn the 2020 election.
Next you're going to tell me that trump isn't responsible for those threats or any violence that occurs but that people who called trump Hitler or a threat to democracy are responsible for the doubleASSination attempt, ignoring the double standard/hypocrisy with a straight face.

Let me know when you have legitimate criticism of what I've posted rather than your typical hysterical histrionics because everything you've said about me could just as easily be said about you and your fellow MAQA yahoos. You're just pissed because I'm using your own tactics against you and I'm better at it. :shit: