Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:08 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 5:19 am

The 81 million
So ALL of those 81 million voting Americans “want everything without having to earn it” while those voting for the loser who doesn’t pay his bills and has only achieved wealth through leveraging daddy’s money by grifting and intimidation “earn” their benefits without government benefits and subsidies? The old boot straps argument? :lol:

Tell that to my neighbor whose acreage is on CRP. Or all of the teachers I know who help other people’s kids grow and acquire life skills. If they voted Democratic…they are clearly losers who don’t really want to earn one of the highest standards of living in the world. :rofl:

How about the iconic self made billionaires who desire that they pay zero taxes? They owe nothing to society because of sheer awesomeness! :rofl:

Or timber and mining CEO’s who make profits off of public owned and managed lands and infrastructure for free?

Labor productivity and associated output continue to rise while so do hours worked. But only for the people not in that 81 million group.

If you vote red you’re clearly not one of the takers expecting benefits without earning them.

Good god man…you really need to find new sources of information. There’s still time for you to learn and gain some understanding of politics, economics, etc. I’m rooting for ya! :clap:
Holy shit. 81 million ballots. Matter experts and workers in the field have validated ballot collection versus votes.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 2:46 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 2:42 pm Harris with a completely original idea of no taxes on tips.

Klamala
HDoge
Uni St Behar

Where are you on the his topic. Why do you support her?
I don't support her. I'm just not gullible enough to fall for her opponent lies and manipulations. I'll be voting 3rd party again in 2024.
:lol: What a Saint! Uni St Behar!! Perfect.

Get help man. Life is too short to obsess over Trump.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 2:54 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 2:46 pm
I don't support her. I'm just not gullible enough to fall for her opponent lies and manipulations. I'll be voting 3rd party again in 2024.

Says a trump worshipper who jumps to his defense when he's criticized or mocked, frequently using denial, denial of impact, blame-shifting, etc. then accusing other of using those tactics.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:03 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 2:54 pm

Says a trump worshipper who jumps to his defense when he's criticized or mocked, frequently using denial, denial of impact, blame-shifting, etc. then accusing other of using those tactics.
No. My defense of Trump on this board is clear and nowhere near what you portray.

You can't even complete a reply without bringing Trump into it. You've got issues.

Uni St Behar is a perfect encapsulation.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:33 pm
No. My defense of Trump on this board is clear and nowhere near what you portray.

You can't even complete a reply without bringing Trump into it. You've got issues.

Your responses to my posts critical of trump are to call me names and/or say I have issues. You skip over any substance that doesn't fit the MAQA yahoo FAKE NEWS narrative.

How do you perceive your defense of trump?

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:07 pm

Your responses to my posts critical of trump are to call me names and/or say I have issues. You skip over any substance that doesn't fit the MAQA yahoo FAKE NEWS narrative.

Nut job. Get a grip. Ask a normal question and get a normal reply.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:10 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:07 pm

Nut job. Get a grip. Ask a normal question and get a normal reply.
Thank you for proving my point.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 2:47 pm
kalm wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 6:08 am

So ALL of those 81 million voting Americans “want everything without having to earn it” while those voting for the loser who doesn’t pay his bills and has only achieved wealth through leveraging daddy’s money by grifting and intimidation “earn” their benefits without government benefits and subsidies? The old boot straps argument? :lol:

Tell that to my neighbor whose acreage is on CRP. Or all of the teachers I know who help other people’s kids grow and acquire life skills. If they voted Democratic…they are clearly losers who don’t really want to earn one of the highest standards of living in the world. :rofl:

How about the iconic self made billionaires who desire that they pay zero taxes? They owe nothing to society because of sheer awesomeness! :rofl:

Or timber and mining CEO’s who make profits off of public owned and managed lands and infrastructure for free?

Labor productivity and associated output continue to rise while so do hours worked. But only for the people not in that 81 million group.

If you vote red you’re clearly not one of the takers expecting benefits without earning them.

Good god man…you really need to find new sources of information. There’s still time for you to learn and gain some understanding of politics, economics, etc. I’m rooting for ya! :clap:
Holy shit. 81 million ballots. Matter experts and workers in the field have validated ballot collection versus votes.
I’m not even sure what this means but FTR, CH brought up the 81 million.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:13 pm

It means Joe didn't get 81 million VOTES. He got 81 million ballots. Dems kicked Rep ass collecting ballots.

Fulton county GA admitted to not performing ANY signature validation on over 300k ballots.

How do you not know this? I thought you were for justice. What is true.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 2:42 pm Harris with a completely original idea of no taxes on tips.

Klamala
HDoge
Uni St Behar

Notice the dodge from Kamala supporters. Klam, HDookie and Uni St Behar. A whole page of attacks, but no defense.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:14 pm
houndawg wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:00 pm

Trump stole it from years ago
:coffee:
Sure local, state, maybe someone(s) in Congress. What POTUS/POTUS candidate has proposed it in the past?
...its been discussed for decades, there 's nothing original about it. Tips weren't taxed before 1963.
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:22 pm

It means Joe didn't get 81 million VOTES. He got 81 million ballots. Dems kicked Rep ass collecting ballots.

Fulton county GA admitted to not performing ANY signature validation on over 300k ballots.

How do you not know this? I thought you were for justice. What is true.
Joe said to tell you, "..suck it, bitch.." :thumb:

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:37 pm

Klamala
HDoge
Uni St Behar

Notice the dodge from Kamala supporters. Klam, HDookie and Uni St Behar. A whole page of attacks, but no defense.
What is that you think needs defending? :? .....she's kicking the shit out of him, he's the one that needs to do some defending.. :lol:

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:54 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:37 pm

What is that you think needs defending? :? .....she's kicking the shit out of him, he's the one that needs to do some defending.. :lol:
What is it about her deep expansion on this topic that you resonate with?
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:57 pm
houndawg wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:54 pm

What is it about her deep expansion on this topic that you resonate with?
:rofl:

....step away from the bong, son. :ohno:

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

New Battleground Polls Show Harris Has Fundamentally Changed the Race
In the first Times/Siena College swing state polls since her entry into the race, Harris leads former President Donald Trump by 4 points each in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin among likely voters. It’s a major shift from previous Times/Siena polls, which found Trump leading Harris and President Joe Biden by an average of 1 or 2 points each across the same three states.
Whether this will last is an entirely different question. Harris may be polling like a generic Democrat, but she’ll now be subject to much more scrutiny and attack. To this point, she’s benefited from a few weeks of very favorable media coverage, major endorsements and an outpouring of goodwill from voters who had been yearning for an alternative to two disliked older candidates. But this period will not last forever, and the question is whether she will retain this kind of support when the going gets tough.

houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Boy oh boy - did Uncle Tim get your crowd right or what? :lol: I'm not weird! You're: weird!

Your tone seems to have recently acquired a ....oh what's the word....... brittle(?), edge (that appears to correlate closely with the evaporation of trump's lead in the polls) reminiscent of Lou Dobbs' apopolectic reponse to Obama wearing a tan suit. :coffee:

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 9:48 am
Orange Lady Bad
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

81 Million is code for duped
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 5:26 am

81 Million is code for duped
And lazy and want nothing but free shit. Thank you for clarifying that. :lol:
houndawg
Level5
Level5

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 5:26 am

81 Million is code for kicking the shit out of trump

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 8:24 pm New Battleground Polls Show Harris Has Fundamentally Changed the Race
In the first Times/Siena College swing state polls since her entry into the race, Harris leads former President Donald Trump by 4 points each in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin among likely voters. It’s a major shift from previous Times/Siena polls, which found Trump leading Harris and President Joe Biden by an average of 1 or 2 points each across the same three states.
Whether this will last is an entirely different question. Harris may be polling like a generic Democrat, but she’ll now be subject to much more scrutiny and attack. To this point, she’s benefited from a few weeks of very favorable media coverage, major endorsements and an outpouring of goodwill from voters who had been yearning for an alternative to two disliked older candidates. But this period will not last forever, and the question is whether she will retain this kind of support when the going gets tough.
There are a couple of problems I see immediately, in the way the poll was conducted; the sample size is a tiny, 600 people. And the margin of error ranges from 4.3 to nearly 5 points,…

….With very rare exceptions, the biggest indicator for future voting behaviors are past voting behaviors and averages among polling.

Trump won seniors last time by 6 and on average polls have him up by 8 among that demographic, which would seem about accurate.

So unless something radical happens to appeal to this demographic, it would hit about the same. Think Obama realigning college educated whites or Trump realigning blue-collar workers or Hispanic men.

This poll has Harris winning seniors in Michigan by 20, a 27 point swing from 2020. It’s just not in the cards.

The problem with crosstabs is in some cases like Asians, Hispanics, or blacks the sample sizes are too small to get accurate numbers and with seniors, there’s a tendency of overly active liberals (either registered D’s or Indies who always vote D) to want to answer the polls. Happened in 2020 and 2016 as well.

https://redstate.com/beccalower/2024/08 ... m-n2177965
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2024 7:56 am
There are a couple of problems I see immediately, in the way the poll was conducted; the sample size is a tiny, 600 people. And the margin of error ranges from 4.3 to nearly 5 points,…

….With very rare exceptions, the biggest indicator for future voting behaviors are past voting behaviors and averages among polling.

Trump won seniors last time by 6 and on average polls have him up by 8 among that demographic, which would seem about accurate.

So unless something radical happens to appeal to this demographic, it would hit about the same. Think Obama realigning college educated whites or Trump realigning blue-collar workers or Hispanic men.

This poll has Harris winning seniors in Michigan by 20, a 27 point swing from 2020. It’s just not in the cards.

The problem with crosstabs is in some cases like Asians, Hispanics, or blacks the sample sizes are too small to get accurate numbers and with seniors, there’s a tendency of overly active liberals (either registered D’s or Indies who always vote D) to want to answer the polls. Happened in 2020 and 2016 as well.

https://redstate.com/beccalower/2024/08 ... m-n2177965
I think we're also going to see a lot of Republicans who voted for trump in 2016 and 2020 who won't vote for him in 2024 but who aren't going to tell a pollster.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

BDKJMU wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:14 pm

Sure local, state, maybe someone(s) in Congress. What POTUS/POTUS candidate has proposed it in the past?
Like I thought. You have nothing.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:45 pm

Imitation and flattery.

Hey maybe he’ll steal one from her? EG: not be quite as big of a dick.