UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 2:48 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 1:18 pm

Was trump slurring because he was drunk or because he's old and his mental facilities are slipping?

How is musk (or tucker or hannity) going easy on trump any different then the MSM going easy on biden before the debate?

Can trump handle a real interview with tough questions and fact checking?
Will he storm off and call the interviewers rude like he did for the NABJ interview

Does the musk interview help him with anyone outside of the MAQA yahoo base?
Newsflash: The MSM is going incredibly easy on Harris.

So far we have seen no evidence that Harris can handle a real interview with tough, or even anything more than softball. ‘We’ve been to the border’
‘You haven’t been to the border’
‘I haven’t been to Europe’ cackle cackle..

We haven’t seen anything off teleprompter in 4 years where Harris that wasn’t either uber left (2020 donk primary), complete word salad, talking to people like they were children, staged cringeworthy, or gaffe.

Yes. The Musk interview reached far beyond the MAGA base.
Lots of words but no answers to my questions.

Why was trump slurring?

So the "MSM is going incredibly easy on Harris", how is musk (or tucker or hannity) going easy on trump any different? "So far we have seen no evidence that Harris can handle a real interview with tough, or even anything more than softball" doesn't tell me if trump can (he failed at NABJ). It's hypocritical to criticize harris but give trump a pass (and vice versa).

"The Musk interview reached far beyond the MAQA base" doesn't tell me if it helped with anyone outside of the MAQA yahoo base. Name calling and whining might play well with the base but I don't think it's going to win over centrist voters. Why do you think it helped outside the MAQA base?
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

4:38 in ...
“Basically, her campaign is doing this,” he continued, showing a picture of legendary gymnast Simone Biles doing acrobatics. “And his campaign is doing this,” he added, showing a clip of the viral French pole vaulter who missed out on an Olympic final when he clipped the bar with his crotch

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 3:04 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 2:48 pm
Newsflash: The MSM is going incredibly easy on Harris.

So far we have seen no evidence that Harris can handle a real interview with tough, or even anything more than softball. ‘We’ve been to the border’
‘You haven’t been to the border’
‘I haven’t been to Europe’ cackle cackle..

We haven’t seen anything off teleprompter in 4 years where Harris that wasn’t either uber left (2020 donk primary), complete word salad, talking to people like they were children, staged cringeworthy, or gaffe.

Yes. The Musk interview reached far beyond the MAGA base.

Why was trump slurring?

So the "MSM is going incredibly easy on Harris", how is musk (or tucker or hannity) going easy on trump any different? "So far we have seen no evidence that Harris can handle a real interview with tough, or even anything more than softball" doesn't tell me if trump can (he failed at NABJ). It's hypocritical to criticize harris but give trump a pass (and vice versa).

"The Musk interview reached far beyond the MAQA base" doesn't tell me if it helped with anyone outside of the MAQA yahoo base. Name calling and whining might play well with the base but I don't think it's going to win over centrist voters.
Trump wasn’t slurring. He sounded like he had a constant sleight lisp. He’s had 6 rallies since Butler on July 13. I watched them all and didn’t hear any lisp during those, including the Bozeman rally Friday. If there’s no ‘lispy’ sounnd tomorrow evening at the Asheville, NC rally, its safe to say whatever lisp that was during the Elon interview, was something to do with the streaming audio.
Edit. The whole lisp thing is a HOAX.

Do Tucker and Hannity have the same reach as the MSM?

Lol if you think it was all name calling and whining, you clearly didn’t listen to the whole interview. They talked about a plethora of topics, including ones of interest to the low propwnsity and fence sitters, like the economy, inflation, the illegal immigrant invasion at the Southern border, crime, etc.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
Skjellyfetti
Anal
Anal
I am a fan of: Appalachian

Post by Skjellyfetti »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:08 pm He’s had 6 rallies since Butler on July 13. I watched them all
:? :lol:
"The unmasking thing was all created by Devin Nunes"
- Richard Burr, (R-NC)
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Electing Harris will be a monumental mistake. She will just be a continuation of Joey Rotten but worse

Joey was always dumb and stinky but a lot of his rottenness was provoked Krueila De Vil

No thanks
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 3:00 am
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:08 pm He’s had 6 rallies since Butler on July 13. I watched them all

K y jelly just admitted he’s part of the problem

hates Trump

But doesn’t listen to Trump

Believes everything Rachel Maddow says about Trump

If he actually listened to Trump, he would hear things Trump never even said

Sir you are infected with TDS
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:08 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 3:04 pm

Why was trump slurring?

"The Musk interview reached far beyond the MAQA base" doesn't tell me if it helped with anyone outside of the MAQA yahoo base. Name calling and whining might play well with the base but I don't think it's going to win over centrist voters.
Trump wasn’t slurring. He sounded like he had a constant sleight lisp. He’s had 6 rallies since Butler on July 13. I watched them all and didn’t hear any lisp during those, including the Bozeman rally Friday. If there’s no ‘lispy’ sounnd tomorrow evening at the Asheville, NC rally, its safe to say whatever lisp that was during the Elon interview, was something to do with the streaming audio.

Lol if you think it was all name calling and whining, you clearly didn’t listen to the whole interview. They talked about a plethora of topics, including ones of interest to the low propwnsity and fence sitters, like the economy, inflation, the illegal immigrant invasion at the Southern border, crime, etc.
I’ve heard the lisp replayed on multiple shows and podcasts. It’s fucking weird. Lying Jack Posobiec of Pizzagate fame’s 11 seconds where he didn’t have a lisp ain’t got cut it. Not saying it wasn’t related to tech issues but….

And according to NPR Trump packed in 162 lies and distortions among those plethora of topics. Not surprising…at all. :lol:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:17 am Electing Harris will be a monumental mistake. She will just be a continuation of Joey Rotten but worse

Joey was always dumb and stinky but a lot of his rottenness was provoked Krueila De Vil

No thanks
CH just admitted he’s part of the problem

hates harris

But doesn’t listen to harris

Believes everything sean hannity says about harris

If he actually listened to harris, he would hear things harris never even said

Sir you are infected with hDS

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:23 am
Skjellyfetti wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 3:00 am

hates Trump

Harris has had 6 rallies since Monday. She’s young enough to keep up that kind of rigorous presidential schedule.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:29 am

hates Trump

Harris has had 6 rallies since Monday. She’s young enough to keep up that kind of rigorous presidential schedule.
Is there a medical term for when one derangement syndrome suddenly metamorphosizes to another?

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:36 am

Is there a medical term for when one derangement syndrome suddenly metamorphosizes to another?
Hmmm. Since it can include both positive and negative derangement toward multiple candidates it’s probably something like a derangement vortex or multiverse. Throw in a cynical outsider and you have a bizarre derangement triangle.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:26 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 5:17 am Electing Harris will be a monumental mistake. She will just be a continuation of Joey Rotten but worse

No thanks

hates harris

When will you ever come up with your own material?

Every time I listen to that lady i start looking for the oil and vinegar and put Pinocchio on for grandson
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

It’s called a lady orchestrating one of the biggest crimes in the history of the United States of America, lying about Jobozo Rotten for the last three years
she is tricky and evil and her actions have shown she doesn’t give a fuck about anyone in this country
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 8:01 am

It’s called a lady orchestrating one of the biggest crimes in the history of the United States of America, lying about Jobozo Rotten for the last three years
she is tricky and evil and her actions have shown she doesn’t give a fuck about anyone in this country
‘88…I believe this one ^ is defined as CEDS (co-existent derangement syndrome).
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:57 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:26 am

hates harris

Every time I listen to that lady i start looking for the oil and vinegar and put Pinocchio on for grandson
When you stop posting things that are just as applicable to trump as they are to harris/biden. You're throwing meatballs and then blaming me for hitting them.

Those are strange choices for fapping materials. And MAQA yahoos wonder why people call them weird.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 8:42 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 8:01 am

‘88…I believe this one ^ is defined as CEDS (co-existent derangement syndrome).
So if you were vice president, and you knew the president was demented for years, you wouldn’t say anything I guess…. Not good when that bumbling fool was responsible for the safety of 375 million people.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 8:49 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:57 am

When you stop posting things that are just as applicable to trump as they are to harris/biden. You're throwing meatballs and then blaming me for hitting them.

Those are strange choices for fapping materials. And MAQA yahoos wonder why people call them weird.
You still don’t get it…

Harris is the only one that gets a meatball from our leftist leftist bought and paid media. Why isn’t that a problem for you?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:06 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 8:49 am

You still don’t get it…

Harris is the only one that gets a meatball from our leftist leftist bought and paid media. Why isn’t that a problem for you?
It is a problem just not quite as big of one as someone with such a blatant disregard for our Constitution as trump getting a meatball from musk, Fox, and 74 million yahoos.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:24 am
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:08 pm

I’ve heard the lisp replayed on multiple shows and podcasts. It’s fucking weird. Lying Jack Posobiec of Pizzagate fame’s 11 seconds where he didn’t have a lisp ain’t got cut it. Not saying it wasn’t related to tech issues but….

And according to NPR Trump packed in 162 lies and distortions among those plethora of topics. Not surprising…at all. :lol:
:roll: :dunce:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:15 am
kalm wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:24 am

Do we have a list of the 162 lies and distortions? Let's see BDK refute them rather dismissing everything just because it came from NPR.

NPR is at least as reliable as musk, tucker, hannity, etc.

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

hates Trump

Newsflash: Every public appearance isn’t a rally.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:18 am
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:15 am
Do we have a list of the 162 lies and distortions? Let's see BDK refute them rather dismissing everything just because it came from NPR.

Nope. Its the job of the person who brought it up to back it up. So I don’t have to refute shit. So lets see Kalm (and you) back up each of the 162 with links/video as oppose to just taking NPR’s word for it.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:23 am
UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 9:18 am

Nope. Its the job of the person who brought it up to back it up. So I don’t have to refute shit. So lets see Kalm (and you) back up each of the 162 with links/video as oppose to just taking NPR’s word for it.
Maybe we can ask Posobiec or Redstate or endwokeness or catturd? :lol:

Practically every news org has covered it.
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

No thanks
Trump's too old. :coffee:

Even if he weren't a rapist, fraudster, and convicted felon.
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine