Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 3:28 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 2:51 pm
What did he say.

Keep in mind that I think RFK is more looney than Vermin Supreme.

I also think Ganny did a great job in summing up the choice between the 2 major party candidates:

When are you going to respond to my request for your thoughts on MAQA yahoos ridiculing Gus Walz. Was he a "drooling kid crying like a bitch"? They're your tribe, what do you think of what they've said about Gus?
The really short summary would be that he wanted to be a real choice, but through the efforts of the Dems, he has no chance.

For a hardcore liberal to be so turned off by his own party should speak volumes.

Ganny. :rofl: Guy doesn't give a shit about the wages of the minorities because of mean tweets. Low wages doesn't affect him, so he votes Kamala.

As you are talking specifics, can you give me a link about that liar Walz. Let me read the story. Not enough context to quote.
Ganny is the most unbiased and rational poster on this board. Your criticism of him says more about you than him.

It's in this very thread but here's a recap ...

Bobsqat posted this "Did anyone see that drooling political prop kid of Waltz crying like a bitch last night? How fucking embarrassing is that? What kind of parent does that to a child? Simply gross behavior" for Gus Walz doing this at the DNC:

Other trump supporters said similar things.

Takes some big men and women to make fun of a neurodivergent 17 y/o.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

But it's worse when his dad uses him as a political prop. That's worse than any anonymous poster online could ever do to him.

It's worse than the attacks Trump took for J6

It's disgusting at a human level
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Bobskat wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 3:56 pm But it's worse when his dad uses him as a political prop. That's worse than any anonymous poster online could ever do to him.

It's worse than the attacks Trump took for J6

It's disgusting at a human level
That's what you saw. I saw a father that loves his son and a son that loves and is proud of his father. I found it heartwarming.

Children of presidential candidates frequently get press time during conventions and campaigns. Why is this different? Because he cried? I'll ask again, do you have any experience with neurodivergent people?

I'm going to ignore your attempts to deflect attention/derail the discussion by bringing up trump and January 6. But you might want to talk to a mental health professional about your tDS Type II.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 3:44 pm

The really short summary would be that he wanted to be a real choice, but through the efforts of the Dems, he has no chance.

For a hardcore liberal to be so turned off by his own party should speak volumes.

Ganny. :rofl: Guy doesn't give a shit about the wages of the minorities because of mean tweets. Low wages doesn't affect him, so he votes Kamala.

As you are talking specifics, can you give me a link about that liar Walz. Let me read the story. Not enough context to quote.
Ganny is the most unbiased and rational poster on this board. Your criticism of him says more about you than him.

Bobsqat posted this "Did anyone see that drooling political prop kid of Waltz crying like a bitch last night? How fucking embarrassing is that? What kind of parent does that to a child? Simply gross behavior" for Gus Walz doing this at the DNC:

Ganny was all feelz, no facts. Trump was a low income wage boosting machine. If he truly believes government churns slowly, then why not vote for the better economy and the no war choice? Mean tweets is why.

Thank you for the video. That helped immensely.

First, I do not think it was mean to take his son to the convention. He seemed to be tolerating it fine and obviously got emotional over his father. Was the son used as a prop? For sure, as evidenced by all the play time his reactions got. Good marketing.

As to MAGA picking on the child, definitely wrong, but many many people have no idea what special needs is about. I didn't until my son.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 4:11 pm

Ganny was all feelz, no facts. Trump was a low income wage boosting machine. If he truly believes government churns slowly, then why not vote for the better economy and the no war choice? Mean tweets is why.

First, I do not think it was mean to take his son to the convention. He seemed to be tolerating it fine and obviously got emotional over his father. Was the son used as a prop? For sure, as evidenced by all the play time his reactions got. Good marketing.

As to MAGA picking on the child, definitely wrong, but many many people have no idea what special needs is about. I didn't until my son.
I know your experience, that's why I wanted your honest thoughts. I've been sticking up neurodivergent kids since I was a senior in HS and my friends and I gave a bully who was picking on a student with Downs Syndrome a taste of his own medicine.

Republican and Democratic candidates have been using their kids as props for a long, long time. The biggest difference this time was that Gus is neurodivergent and was much more emotional.

Ignorance doesn't justify mocking a 17 y/o boy, neurodivergent or not. If you look through my posts, I don't criticize or mock Barron Trump.

And if you make a comment, tweet, whatever from ignorance then be an adult and own it when you learn the circumstances like Jay Weber, a conservative Milwaukee radio host did ...
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported that Jay Weber, a conservative Milwaukee radio host, made a now-deleted post on X criticizing the Walz family.

"If the Walzs (sic) represent today's American man, this country is screwed: 'Meet my son, Gus. He's a blubbering b---- boy. His mother and I are very proud'."

After removing the post, Weber apologized and claimed he didn't know Gus had a learning disability.
Gus Walz broke the internet with his tearful love for his dad. Then the bullying began

What many did was despicable and needs to be called out. It's an opportunity for them to learn and grow. If they refuse to do that then they deserve to be mocked.

kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 4:33 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 4:11 pm

I know your experience, that's why I wanted your honest thoughts. I've been sticking up neurodivergent kids since I was a senior in HS and my friends and I gave a bully who was picking on a student with Downs Syndrome a taste of his own medicine.

Republican and Democratic candidates have been using their kids as props for a long, long time. The biggest difference this time was that Gus is neurodivergent and was much more emotional.

Ignorance doesn't justify mocking a 17 y/o boy, neurodivergent or not. If you look through my posts, I don't criticize or mock Barron Trump.

And if you make a comment, tweet, whatever from ignorance then be an adult and own it when you learn the circumstances like Jay Weber, a conservative Milwaukee radio host did ...
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported that Jay Weber, a conservative Milwaukee radio host, made a now-deleted post on X criticizing the Walz family.

"If the Walzs (sic) represent today's American man, this country is screwed: 'Meet my son, Gus. He's a blubbering b---- boy. His mother and I are very proud'."

After removing the post, Weber apologized and claimed he didn't know Gus had a learning disability.
Gus Walz broke the internet with his tearful love for his dad. Then the bullying began

What many did was despicable and needs to be called out. It's an opportunity for them to learn and grow. If they refuse to do that then they deserve to be mocked.
Great post. You rarely know for sure what has shaped another and/or what they’re going through until they tell you or it’s public.

It’s easy to make this mistake so I hope MAGA learns from it.

Case in point.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 5:18 pm
Oh here we go. Uni St Behar going to expound on RFK clips. Let me pull up a chair.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 5:47 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 5:18 pm
Oh here we go. Uni St Behar going to expound on RFK clips. Let me pull up a chair.
Blaming the Dems for him not being able to be a real choice is BS. That is a product of our system and both major parties work very hard and spend a lot of money to keep it that way.

2 questions:
  1. Explain to me why what harris said 4 years ago matters and what rfk jr said 4 months ago doesn't?
  2. Is rfk jr wrong about the debt?

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:12 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 5:47 pm

Blaming the Dems for him not being able to be a real choice is BS. That is a product of our system and both major parties work very hard and spend a lot of money to keep it that way.

2 questions:
  1. Explain to me why what harris said 4 years ago matters and what rfk jr said 4 months ago doesn't?
No it's not. The party of "democracy" is full of shit and you're running cover for them.

Because Kamala has not changed and RFK has seen how ruthless the Dems are. You are fucking kidding me right now aren't you? Kamala and the DNC and the media hid Joe Biden as being deficient until he wasn't. Were the fuck is your integrity? How many times are you going to be made to look like a stooge?
Last edited by SeattleGriz on Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:11 pm
:lol:

The pro - pick up a roadkill bear for food after a day of falconry and dump it in Central Park contingent is fired up!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:48 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:12 pm

2 questions:
No it's not. The party of "democracy" is full of shit and you're running cover for them.

Because Kamala has not changed and RFK has seen how ruthless the Dems are. You are fucking kidding me right now aren't you? Kamala and the DNC and the media hid Joe Biden as being deficient until he wasn't. Were the fuck is your integrity? How many times are you going to be made to look like a stooge?
RIght back atcha buddy - both parties are full of shit and you're running cover for one of them.

Because trump has not changed and 50% of America has seen how self-absorbed and ruthless he is. You are fucking kidding me right now aren't you? trump tried to bully state officials into "finding" votes or not certifying results, arranged for slates of fraudulent electors and when that failed he and his MAQA yahoo buffoons tried to stop the Constitutional transfer of power on January 6, he obstructed the return of classified documents. Where the fuck is your integrity? How many times are you going to be made to look like a stooge?

Do I need to explain to you about:
  • denial - trump didn't lose the 2020 election.
  • denial of impact - January 6 wasn't a big deal.
  • blame-shifting - trump didn't do anything different with the confidential documents then Obama or biden.
Provide some logic and reason to convince me I'm wrong rather than questioning my integrity and calling me names.

Does anyone want to answer the questions that SG is ducking:

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 7:32 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:48 pm

RIght back atcha buddy - both parties are full of shit and you're running cover for one of them.

Because trump has not changed and 50% of America has seen how self-absorbed and ruthless he is. You are fucking kidding me right now aren't you? trump tried to bully state officials into "finding" votes or not certifying results, arranged for slates of fraudulent electors and when that failed he and his MAQA yahoo buffoons tried to stop the Constitutional transfer of power on January 6, he obstructed the return of classified documents. Where the fuck is your integrity? How many times are you going to be made to look like a stooge?

• blame-shifting - trump didn't do anything different with the confidential documents then Obama or biden.
Provide some logic and reason to convince me I'm wrong rather than questioning my integrity and calling me names.

:ohno: Got absolutely nothing, so you resort to the copy/paste rebuttal. Lazy ass.

Yes, both parties have agenda's, and Trumps delivers more for the American people. You are just a crybaby. "I'm gonna throw my vote away instead of voting for the betterment of America". :crybaby:

Again with the MSNBC talking points in describing Trump. :ohno:

I don't need to go on. You had nothing of value to my reply, so you did your usual and made shit up. Lazy ass.

If I were to grade your reply, I'd give it a 55%. Solid F. Be better.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

3 days ago but just saw this. Holy scheiss the rank hypocrisy

Don’t forget the other 3 mansions (DC, Chicago, Hawaii, all now worth 8 figures). The usual MO is go into politics after getting rich. If someone goes into politics with a 6 figure middle class net worth, and parlays that into a high 8 to 9 figure net worth (have heard over 100 mil) after politics, they are probably crooked.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 7:48 pm
UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 7:32 pm

:ohno: Got absolutely nothing, so you resort to the copy/paste rebuttal. Lazy ass.

Yes, both parties have agenda's, and Trumps delivers more for the American people. You are just a crybaby. "I'm gonna throw my vote away instead of voting for the betterment of America". :crybaby:

I don't need to go on. You had nothing of value to my reply, so you did your usual and made shit up. Lazy ass.

And you resort to lazy ass name calling rather than proving anything of substance, logic and reason why I'm wrong.

Do you have anything? of substance, logic and reason? Why do you THINK that harris hasn't changed? Why do you THINK that rfk jr is endorsing trump because he's "seen how ruthless the Dems are" rather than quid pro quo? Put your thoughts out there.

Or should I just ignore you and debate with someone who does like BDK?

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:27 pm
True and Obama has lost his luster. But heck I still hear Republicans bemoaning Carter and FDR.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

You praise GF like he’s Jesus Christ :lol:

better be careful or somebody might assume your a religious fruitcake
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 5:51 am

You praise GF like he’s Jesus Christ :lol:

better be careful or somebody might assume your a religious fruitcake
Unless GF is a fair-haired, blue eyed Caucasian from the Levant with a penchant for wearing togas and Birkenstocks, I’d say you’re right.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 8:01 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 7:48 pm

And you resort to lazy ass name calling rather than proving anything of substance, logic and reason why I'm wrong.

Do you have anything? of substance, logic and reason? Why do you THINK that harris hasn't changed? Why do you THINK that rfk jr is endorsing trump because he's "seen how ruthless the Dems are" rather than quid pro quo? Put your thoughts out there.

Or should I just ignore you and debate with someone who does like BDK?
RFK spells it all out in a little around an hour. Why don't you inform yourself, lazy ass, instead of relying on me to put it into bite size perspective for you, especially as you've admitted you didn't watch any of it.

One thing to take home from RFK was the whole DNC process and how it didn't have any policy. The DNC mentioned Trump over 400 times. The RNC mentioned Biden twice. No policy, only shit casting by the DNC. But hey, mean tweets. Good enough for Ganny!!
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Libs are just wired different, all emotions and no brains

The old saying is all looks and no brains but Libs don’t have those conservative good looks either. Harris exploits liberal mental weakness with smiles, cackles and waives that makes them feel good about themselves. She told them nothing and that means she told them everything they wanted to hear … The truth would just be unbearable and not once did they mention the truth about Chicago and do nothing about it

Trump delivers more truth and truth makes Dems uneasy. Yes Trump is brash and “mean”. Maybe they can blame Trump for being the serial liars they are. The hate for Trump at the Dem convention only shows they will need a new “Trump Piñata” once he’s gone…. They might all slip into total catharsis once their Randall Flag of emotional release is jailed or killed
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Can anyone find me a copy of Kamala policy platform? Seems in the rush to install Democracy, the policy platform wasn't filled out.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 7:59 am Libs are just wired different, all emotions and no brains

The old saying is all looks and no brains but Libs don’t have those conservative good looks either. Harris exploits liberal mental weakness with smiles, cackles and waives that makes them feel good about themselves. She told them nothing and that means she told them everything they wanted to hear … The truth would just be unbearable and not once did they mention the truth about Chicago and do nothing about it

Trump delivers more truth and truth makes Dems uneasy. Yes Trump is brash and “mean”. Maybe they can blame Trump for being the serial liars they are. The hate for Trump at the Dem convention only shows they will need a new “Trump Piñata” once he’s gone…. They might all slip into total catharsis once their Randall Flag of emotional release is jailed or killed
Libs have a Stockholm syndrome style relationship with the Lib establishment . Lied to about Biden's fitness, swapped in Kamala and now won't release policy. The uninformed moralizing is the best part of Libs. Mean tweets!
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »