BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by BDKJMU »

Mived to memes thread.
Last edited by BDKJMU on Sat Aug 24, 2024 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Moved to memes thread.
Last edited by BDKJMU on Sat Aug 24, 2024 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Moved to memes thread
Last edited by BDKJMU on Sat Aug 24, 2024 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

Move to memes thread.
Last edited by BDKJMU on Sat Aug 24, 2024 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:23 am Image
When 16+ former trump administration officials oppose his reelection should probably listen to them too!

'Unprecedented' and 'stunning' number of Trump administration alums oppose his reelection
A minimum of 16 Trump administration veterans have sharply criticized the ex-president, with terms such as "threat to democracy," "erratic," "delusional" and "narcissistic."
“I don’t think we’ve seen anything like this, certainly not in the last 100 years,” said Lindsay Chervinsky, a senior fellow at the Center for Presidential History at Southern Methodist University.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

So much Democracy. Dems get Cornell West thrown off PA ballot.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:24 am No homo.
Is that Timmy Walz on the right. :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:38 am
BDKJMU wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:23 am Image
When 16+ former trump administration officials oppose his reelection should probably listen to them too!

'Unprecedented' and 'stunning' number of Trump administration alums oppose his reelection
A minimum of 16 Trump administration veterans have sharply criticized the ex-president, with terms such as "threat to democracy," "erratic," "delusional" and "narcissistic."
“I don’t think we’ve seen anything like this, certainly not in the last 100 years,” said Lindsay Chervinsky, a senior fellow at the Center for Presidential History at Southern Methodist University.
:rofl: False equivalency. Threat to Democracy. Jesus Christ. Really?

RFK has been a lifelong Dem. Your 16 chumps are no names. If the establishment can trot out 51 Intelligence officials to claim the Hunter Laptop was Russian disinformation, then it shouldn't be hard for USA Today ( :lol: ) from finding 16 nobodies to repeat the Trump is a threat to Democracy line.

If Trump was such a threat, why did RFK agree to support Trump?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:24 am No homo.
I would love to see RFK as HHS Secretary. The focus on reducing chronic illness in America has always been on my list of wants.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 9:17 am
UNI88 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:38 am

RFK has been a lifelong Dem. Your 16 chumps are no names. If the establishment can trot out 51 Intelligence officials to claim the Hunter Laptop was Russian disinformation, then it shouldn't be hard for USA Today ( :lol: ) from finding 16 nobodies to repeat the Trump is a threat to Democracy line.

1. That quid pro quo thing you like to bring up. He knew he had no chance so he traded in his role of spoiler for a position in trump's administration (if trump wins).
  2. He's a whackadoodle pushing qrazy qonspiracy theories and thus fits right in with trump and hi MAQA yahoos.
  3. BOTH a & b!

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 9:30 am

1. That quid pro quo thing you like to bring up. He knew he had no chance so he traded in his role of spoiler for a position in trump's administration (if trump wins).
  2. He's a whackadoodle pushing qrazy qonspiracy theories and thus fits right in with trump and hi MAQA yahoos.
  3. BOTH a & b!

They hate RFK and Trump because they can’t control RFK or Trump

RFK spilled truth all over the DNC dock the other day
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

3. BOTH a & b!
Second reason is an ad hominem.

In regards to quid quo pro, for sure. Why wouldn't he want to influence a part of an administration near and dear to his heart?

The part Leftists want overlooked, is that Trump and RFK were willing to come to equitable terms. Shows someone knows how to negotiate. Biden/Kamala rejected all outreach, because Democracy!
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 11:04 am
  3. BOTH a & b!

In regards to quid quo pro, for sure. Why wouldn't he want to influence a part of an administration near and dear to his heart?

The part Leftists want overlooked, is that Trump and RFK were willing to come to equitable terms. Shows someone knows how to negotiate. Biden/Kamala rejected all outreach, because Democracy!
So quid pro quo with Sasse is bad but quid pro quo with trump/rfk jr is ok? You are consistent in double standard with trump and his supporters vs non-supporters.

Here are some details on what you call an "ad hominem":
RFK Jr. Launches Independent 2024 Run: Here Are All The Conspiracies He Promotes—From Vaccines To Mass Shootings
  • Covid-19 targets certain races and gives others immunity
  • Mass shootings are linked to prescription drugs
  • The 2004 presidential election was stolen
  • The CIA was involved in the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy
  • The wrong person may have been convicted of killing his father
  • The pharmaceutical industry is throwing money at Democrats
  • Gun ownership in Switzerland is similar to the United States
  • Vaccines can cause autism
biden/harris not negotiating with rfk jr is a threat to democracy but everything trump did (attempting to bully state officials into "finding" votes or not certifying results, slates of fraudulent electors, inciting a seditious riot on January 6) wasn't? That's :dunce:

You have your head stuck so far up trump's ass that you think it's raining when a putin pisses on him.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 11:43 am

So quid pro quo with Sasse is bad but quid pro quo with trump/rfk jr is ok? You are consistent in double standard with trump and his supporters vs non-supporters.

RFK Jr. Launches Independent 2024 Run: Here Are All The Conspiracies He Promotes—From Vaccines To Mass Shootings
biden/harris not negotiating with rfk jr is a threat to democracy but everything trump did (attempting to bully state officials into "finding" votes or not certifying results, slates of fraudulent electors, inciting a seditious riot on January 6) wasn't? That's :dunce:

You have your head stuck so far up trump's ass that you think it's raining when a putin pisses on him.
I could give a shit less about Sasse. I was simply pointing out sleazy play involving DeSantis. You're so reflexively "but Trump" you can't even have a conversation that doesn't involve him Uni St Behar. You seriously need to get your head checked out.

For example, I never said Harris not negotiating was a threat to Democracy. But there you go running to your but Trump fainting couch. :ohno:

Can you show us where on this anatomically correct doll Trump touched you?

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Kennedy transcript to help the halfwits so they can't misconstrue his speech.

https://pjmedia.com/chris-queen/2024/08 ... h-n4931936
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

I took a look at your #1 conspiracy. You are wrong here, and badly so.

RFK was discussing race based vaccine development that does currently occur and then he noted that the Covid vaccine, per study, was showing that whites and blacks were faring worse than Jews and Chinese. This was spun as anti semitic and conflated to imply he stated the Jews were behind Covid. A thoroughly disingenuous take, as we've all heard the whole Europeans with small pox blankets story. This sort of race-based selection is normal and RFK pointing it out via study, and then being labeled a nut job is science malpractice. Shameful.

It is this lack of effort to understand your own talking points, that has me very skeptical of the rest of your claims. #1 was a flipping joke. Stop wasting everyone's time with your BlueAnon claims.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 2:51 pm Kennedy transcript to help the halfwits so they can't misconstrue his speech.

Did Trump’s people write this? :lol:

He certainly likes to trade on his family name and how the Kennedy’s of the 60’s were principled, fought for democracy, yada, yada, yada.
My father and my uncle were always conscious of America's image abroad because of our nation's role as the template for democracy, a role model for democratic processes, and the leader of the free world. Instead of showing us her substance and character, the DNC and its media organs engineered a surge of popularity for Vice President Harris based upon, well, nothing
Apparently, the Kennedy family doesn’t share his views. :ohno: :lol:

"We want an America filled with hope and bound together by a shared vision of a brighter future, a future defined by individual freedom, economic promise and national pride," said a statement signed by five of the former independent presidential candidate's siblings.

"We believe in Harris and Walz," the statement continued. "Our brother Bobby's decision to endorse Trump today is a betrayal of the values that our father and our family hold most dear. It is a sad ending to a sad story."

The statement includes signatures from Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, Courtney Kennedy, Kerry Kennedy, Chris Kennedy and Rory Kennedy.

Joe Kennedy III, a grandson of Robert F. Kennedy, reacted to the statement, sharing it on X and writing that it was "well said."

Separately, the former candidate's cousin Jack Schlossberg said that he has "never been less surprised in my life."

"Been saying it for over a year — RFKjr is for sale, works for Trump. Bedfellows and loving it," he posted to X. "Kamala Harris is for the people — the easiest decision of all time just got easier."
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-e ... rcna168024
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 5:17 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 2:51 pm Kennedy transcript to help the halfwits so they can't misconstrue his speech.

He certainly likes to trade on his family name and how the Kennedy’s of the 60’s were principled, fought for democracy, yada, yada, yada.
My father and my uncle were always conscious of America's image abroad because of our nation's role as the template for democracy, a role model for democratic processes, and the leader of the free world. Instead of showing us her substance and character, the DNC and its media organs engineered a surge of popularity for Vice President Harris based upon, well, nothing

"We want an America filled with hope and bound together by a shared vision of a brighter future, a future defined by individual freedom, economic promise and national pride," said a statement signed by five of the former independent presidential candidate's siblings.

"We believe in Harris and Walz," the statement continued. "Our brother Bobby's decision to endorse Trump today is a betrayal of the values that our father and our family hold most dear. It is a sad ending to a sad story."

The statement includes signatures from Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, Courtney Kennedy, Kerry Kennedy, Chris Kennedy and Rory Kennedy.

Joe Kennedy III, a grandson of Robert F. Kennedy, reacted to the statement, sharing it on X and writing that it was "well said."

Separately, the former candidate's cousin Jack Schlossberg said that he has "never been less surprised in my life."

"Been saying it for over a year — RFKjr is for sale, works for Trump. Bedfellows and loving it," he posted to X. "Kamala Harris is for the people — the easiest decision of all time just got easier."
Yes, and how many of his family was running for office?

Also, where was their outrage at how the men of Kennedy family completely abused women? Funny. The only time they've said anything is when RFK goes off the plantation...and what do you know. Plantation manager Klam to the rescue. You sure do show up at just the right time to tell people how you want them to act. Thanks man!
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 5:22 pm
kalm wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 5:17 pm

Also, where was their outrage at how the men of Kennedy family completely abused women? Funny. The only time they've said anything is when RFK goes off the plantation...and what do you know. Plantation manager Klam to the rescue. You sure do show up at just the right time to tell people how you want them to act. Thanks man!
Thank you for all the credit! :luv:
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 11:54 am

I could give a shit less about Sasse. I was simply pointing out sleazy play involving DeSantis. You're so reflexively "but Trump" you can't even have a conversation that doesn't involve him Uni St Behar. You seriously need to get your head checked out.

For example, I never said Harris not negotiating was a threat to Democracy. But there you go running to your but Trump fainting couch. :ohno:

Sasse's quid pro quo with deconkis was "sleazy" but rfk jr's with trump wasn't? Your standard of determining what is and isn't okay is transparent: anything trump does is good, anything trump's opponents do is bad. Doesn't matter if they do the same or similar things. Actual right and wrong isn't a factor. The only thing that matters is that trump's words and actions are good and should be defended using any means necessary.

You never said harris not negotiating was a threat to democracy but you implied it.

Jebus, even your anatomically correct trump dolls are bullshit. Here's a photo you can use to build a truly anatomically correct version:

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Kennedy Jr is probably going to be dead soon

The truth can get you killed

He sure told the truth about The Ukraine fiasco….
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

:lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

BDKJMU wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 8:26 am Image
:lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 5:27 pm

Sasse's quid pro quo with deconkis was "sleazy" but rfk jr's with trump wasn't? Your standard of determining what is and isn't okay is transparent: anything trump does is good, anything trump's opponents do is bad. Doesn't matter if they do the same or similar things. Actual right and wrong isn't a factor. The only thing that matters is that trump's words and actions are good and should be defended using any means necessary.

You never said harris not negotiating was a threat to democracy but you implied it.

Jebus, even your anatomically correct trump dolls are bullshit. Here's a photo you can use to build a truly anatomically correct version:
Kennedy is a major representative of millions of people, Sasse isnt. The fact RFK is able to represent his voters within Trump's policy because he was able to negotiate, is a true victory for Americans. Trump got votes, but possibly conceded policy. That's not what happened in the quid quo pro you apparently support with DeSantis, Sasse and Ricketts.

I didn't imply shit. Go back and reread chief.

Can't even leave Trump out of your reply. Get help.

Keep digging bro.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 5:25 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 5:22 pm

Thank you for all the credit! :luv:
You're welcome. You put a lot of effort into the role. Accolade well deserved. :kisswink: