UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by UNI88 »

Bobskat wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 3:03 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 10:23 am
What's worse? walz allegedly making his neurodivergent son Gus a campaign prop or trump allegedly making a cemetery filled with the graves of American heroes a campaign prop?
The better question Mr MGR is where were Biden and Harris?
They were at the DNC when walz allegedly made his neurodivergent son Gus a campaign prop. Insecure bullies and incels then ridiculed him and his son. :D
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

As they should, its sickening behavior when a dad abuses his child like that
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

houndawg wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:19 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 7:35 pm

Oh my Lord. RFK was forced to STAY on the ballot! Be better about paying attention!
Oh dear, somebody has taken the vapors... :(
I already have three kids and a work child I must manage. I don't need a message board child as well.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Bobcat wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 3:05 pm
kalm wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 2:47 pm

Rules and laws don’t apply to MAGA.
Nor should they, especially when the laws are xenophobic, racist and sexist laws shoved down Americas throat by the mentally ill left
That sounds awful. For example?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

Bobskat wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 3:59 pm As they should, its sickening behavior when a dad abuses his child like that
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2024 4:11 pm First, I do not think it was mean to take his son to the convention. He seemed to be tolerating it fine and obviously got emotional over his father. Was the son used as a prop? For sure, as evidenced by all the play time his reactions got. Good marketing.

As to MAGA picking on the child, definitely wrong, but many many people have no idea what special needs is about. I didn't until my son.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: JMU
A.K.A.: BDKJMU

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:08 am
BDKJMU wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 4:21 pm
In other words more American tax dollars down the drain.
That’s ok though, no more blank checks courtesy of the US taxpayers for Ukraine come January.. :nod:
Tax dollars spent in defense of liberty is not a waste. :coffee:

Why do you hate America, BD? :ohno:
US tax dollars spent in the defense of liberty of other countries and not spent in the defense of the US is a waste. That’s $$$ that could be better spent on poor Americans. Why are you a warmonger who hates poor Americans? :ohno:
..peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard..
..But you have to go home now. We have to have peace…
..I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace.
JMU Football: 2022 & 2023 Sun Belt East Champions.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:52 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:32 pm

Ok

The victims parents wanted Trump there

These parents have been totally disrespected by our puppet President Biden who is a disgrace to America
trump was welcome to be there. He wasn't welcome to take photos/video. Make all the excuses that you want but ignoring Arlington's rules to further his campaign is selfish and disrespectful to all of the heroes buried there.
Trump’s campaign didn’t take that video.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:17 pm
UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:52 pm
trump was welcome to be there. He wasn't welcome to take photos/video. Make all the excuses that you want but ignoring Arlington's rules to further his campaign is selfish and disrespectful to all of the heroes buried there.
Did anyone connected to trump's campaign or the event take photos or video in the restricted section?

Did his people object when a cemetery staffer attempted to stop the whoever was taking photos/video?

Did his people question the mental health of the cemetery staffer? Why?

What other excuses/deflections do you have for trump not following Arlington's rules and disrespecting American heroes?

Is there a playbook in a MAQA yahoo echo chamber for how to attempt to excuse or deflect attention from trump's gaffes?

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

houndawg wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:40 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:11 am Harris might be one of Trumps daughters

Now supports building the wall. 😂

Who is this lady
Is Mexico going to pay for it?
I bet there’s hundreds of posts from you complaining about the wall
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:13 pm
houndawg wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 11:08 am

Tax dollars spent in defense of liberty is not a waste. :coffee:

Why do you hate America, BD? :ohno:
US tax dollars spent in the defense of liberty of other countries and not spent in the defense of the US is a waste. That’s $$$ that could be better spent on poor Americans. Why are you a warmonger who hates poor Americans? :ohno:
How are you going to keep food affordability from getting worse when the Breadbasket of Europe is lost to the Russian invaders?

Food is the real weapon, BD, second only to fresh water and way ahead of oil and religion.
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 4:43 am
houndawg wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:40 pm

Is Mexico going to pay for it?
I bet there’s hundreds of posts from you complaining about the wall
complaining about the Mexicans not paying for it like I was told they would. :coffee:
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

This not good for Trump and the entire GOP.
CBS News’s Chief Washington Correspondent Major Garrett spoke to political data firm Target Smart’s Tom Bonier on Tuesday about new numbers showing a stunning increase in voter registration among key Democratic Party voting blocs.

“We’re tracking something really interesting going on right now. It’s a surge in voter registration in key groups ahead of the November election. Among young Black women, registration is up more than 175%. You heard that right. More than 175% in 13 states. That’s compared to the same time in 2020. This, according to the data firm Target Smart, registration has also increased among young Latinas and Black Americans,”
https://www.mediaite.com/news/data-guru ... -see-that/
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:31 am
How are you going to keep food affordability from getting worse when the Breadbasket of Europe is lost to the Russian invaders?

Food is the real weapon, BD, second only to fresh water and way ahead of oil and religion.
In the US we produce far more food than we consume.
BDKJMU
Level5
Level5

Post by BDKJMU »

houndawg wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:31 am

Food will still be produced in Ukraine and sold in Europe, just like Russian oil is, no matter who controls the territory. Ukraine was the breadbasket of Europe back in the Soviet days, just like they are post Soviet Union. The one thing that could interrupt that is endless war.

In the US we produce far more food than we consume.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Seeing more and more of these sentiments from evangelicals.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:42 am Seeing more and more of these sentiments from evangelicals.

I'll list them out so BDK can refute a couple and smugly act like that makes the entire list invalid ...
  • His unapologetic public calls through ads in the papers to have the Central Park 5 executed. They were later exonerated. He never apologized.
  • His family business had "no vacancies for Blacks".
  • His history of stiffing vendors after they did work for him.
  • His catch phrase "you're fired". I'm an employer, if I'm firing people that's my failure in developing the employee. As Michael Scott (The Office) said, "I don't want to be the 'You're fired'-guy, I want to be the 'You're hired'-guy.
  • His unfaithfulness to every spouse. As I was told when Bill Clinton ran, character matters and if a man will cheat on his wife he will cheat on his country. I didn't vote for Clinton and haven't and will not vote for Trump.
  • His unexplained ties to and friendship with Jeffrey Epstein. This relationship led to allegations in '08 of SA and rape of a 12yo.
  • His Obama birtherism. I don't care where it started, I saw how far he pushed it.
  • His demagoguery of "others" for the sake of political gain. He's gone after immigrants, those living with disabilities, the Black community, Muslims, countries run by POC. He's a demagogue and that never leads to good things.
  • He was twice impeached. I don't care that it didn't result in removal. All impeachments are political, not legal, proceedings and therefore aren't really exonerations or incriminations. I watched both, listened to the testimony. Unfit.
  • Bump stock ban. Take guns first, then due process.
  • He pepper-sprayed, and rubber-bulleted protesters at a church in DC that included Christians for the sake of clearing the way for a photo-op with the Bible. Abuse of power.
  • He expanded tariffs that drove up construction costs which contributed to the inflation he wants to blame on Democrats.
  • His tax breaks benefited the wealthy and hit the middle class with the bill. I saw what happened to my middle class taxes.
  • He panders to whatever conspiracy or hate group demographics he needs to remain in power. He's playing the heel.
  • His comments about service people being losers and suckers.
  • His public handling of COVID was a huge blunder. He spent more on COVID than Biden.
  • This also contributed to the inflation that he now lying pins only on the Democrats (the GOP controls the Congress).
  • His SCOTUS appointees overturned established law on abortion. This has led to mass confusion, unnecessary death and maiming, as well as an increase in abortions.
  • He politicized locking kids in cages as an immigration deterrent rather than come up with solutions politically that would work to salve the border issues.
  • He ran the government like a crime family.
  • He tried to get Georgia's Governor to "find" him enough votes to win the state, which is illegal.
  • He refused to concede the '20 election to the point of what happened on J6. I've watched numerous documentaries on it. The bloodshed that day is on his hands. Unfit.
  • He's a convicted felon who has also been found liable of rape.
  • He took confidential documents concerning the U.S.' allies and stored them in the bathroom.
  • He tries to create questions about Harris' ethnicity.
  • Most of the folks who worked in his first administration want nothing to do with him and many have endorsed Harris.
  • His use of my faith as a panacea for power.
Therefore, no, I will never vote for Trump. I am #neverTrump as far as giving him power ever again for the numerous reasons stated above.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

UNI88 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:22 pm
BDKJMU wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:17 pm
Did anyone connected to trump's campaign or the event take photos or video in the restricted section?

Did his people object when a cemetery staffer attempted to stop the whoever was taking photos/video?

Did his people question the mental health of the cemetery staffer? Why?

What other excuses/deflections do you have for trump not following Arlington's rules and disrespecting American heroes?

Is there a playbook in a MAQA yahoo echo chamber for how to attempt to excuse or deflect attention from trump's gaffes?
Trump Videos at Arlington Stir More Fallout After Grave Site Visit
The Hoover family granted permission to the Trump team to film and take photographs at the grave site; the Marckesano family did not, and filming and photographing at the grave site for political purposes is a violation of federal law, according to cemetery officials. Yet Marckesano’s grave was shown in photos from the visit that were published online. A video was posted to Trump’s TikTok account featuring footage from the Section 60 visit and the gravestones from behind, with narration criticizing the handling of the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021.
Two Trump campaign officials, Cheung and Chris LaCivita, had insulted the cemetery worker in public statements on Tuesday. Cheung asserted that she was “suffering from a mental health episode” while LaCivita said that she was a “despicable individual” who “does not deserve to represent the hallowed grounds of Arlington National Cemetery.”

Military officials said the cemetery worker feared that pursuing the matter with the authorities at Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall in Virginia, which has jurisdiction over the cemetery, could subject her to retaliation from Trump supporters. Cheung said in a statement Wednesday that “that is ridiculous and sounds like someone who has Trump Derangement Syndrome.”

The Trump team had said it was prepared to release footage of the altercation, but never did.
Why did trump post the illegal video to his account on a CCP controlled social media platform?

Fearing retaliation is "ridiculous" and sounds like someone with tDS? Does cheung know about the threats to prosecutors, judges and staff on trump's many legal cases?

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

UNI88 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:57 am
kalm wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:42 am Seeing more and more of these sentiments from evangelicals.

I'll list them out so BDK can refute a couple and smugly act like that makes the entire list invalid ...
  • His unapologetic public calls through ads in the papers to have the Central Park 5 executed. They were later exonerated. He never apologized.
  • His catch phrase "you're fired". I'm an employer, if I'm firing people that's my failure in developing the employee. As Michael Scott (The Office) said, "I don't want to be the 'You're fired'-guy, I want to be the 'You're hired'-guy.
  • His unfaithfulness to every spouse. As I was told when Bill Clinton ran, character matters and if a man will cheat on his wife he will cheat on his country. I didn't vote for Clinton and haven't and will not vote for Trump.
  • His unexplained ties to and friendship with Jeffrey Epstein. This relationship led to allegations in '08 of SA and rape of a 12yo.
  • His Obama birtherism. I don't care where it started, I saw how far he pushed it.
  • His demagoguery of "others" for the sake of political gain. He's gone after immigrants, those living with disabilities, the Black community, Muslims, countries run by POC. He's a demagogue and that never leads to good things.
  • He was twice impeached. I don't care that it didn't result in removal. All impeachments are political, not legal, proceedings and therefore aren't really exonerations or incriminations. I watched both, listened to the testimony. Unfit.
  • He pepper-sprayed, and rubber-bulleted protesters at a church in DC that included Christians for the sake of clearing the way for a photo-op with the Bible. Abuse of power.
  • He expanded tariffs that drove up construction costs which contributed to the inflation he wants to blame on Democrats.
  • His tax breaks benefited the wealthy and hit the middle class with the bill. I saw what happened to my middle class taxes.
  • He panders to whatever conspiracy or hate group demographics he needs to remain in power. He's playing the heel.
  • His public handling of COVID was a huge blunder. He spent more on COVID than Biden.
  • This also contributed to the inflation that he now lying pins only on the Democrats (the GOP controls the Congress).
  • His SCOTUS appointees overturned established law on abortion. This has led to mass confusion, unnecessary death and maiming, as well as an increase in abortions.
  • He politicized locking kids in cages as an immigration deterrent rather than come up with solutions politically that would work to salve the border issues.
  • He tried to get Georgia's Governor to "find" him enough votes to win the state, which is illegal.
  • He refused to concede the '20 election to the point of what happened on J6. I've watched numerous documentaries on it. The bloodshed that day is on his hands. Unfit.
  • He took confidential documents concerning the U.S.' allies and stored them in the bathroom.
  • Most of the folks who worked in his first administration want nothing to do with him and many have endorsed Harris.
Therefore, no, I will never vote for Trump. I am #neverTrump as far as giving him power ever again for the numerous reasons stated above.
You’re a one trick pony
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

kalm wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:38 am This not good for Trump and the entire GOP.
CBS News’s Chief Washington Correspondent Major Garrett spoke to political data firm Target Smart’s Tom Bonier on Tuesday about new numbers showing a stunning increase in voter registration among key Democratic Party voting blocs.

“We’re tracking something really interesting going on right now. It’s a surge in voter registration in key groups ahead of the November election. Among young Black women, registration is up more than 175%. You heard that right. More than 175% in 13 states. That’s compared to the same time in 2020. This, according to the data firm Target Smart, registration has also increased among young Latinas and Black Americans,”
Its cheating, it needs to be exposed. Just like 2020
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:29 am
UNI88 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:57 am

You’re a one trick pony
I made the post. ‘88 was simply kind enough to provide the highlights for those who might find opening the link troublesome.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Bobcat wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:45 am
kalm wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:38 am This not good for Trump and the entire GOP.

Its cheating, it needs to be exposed. Just like 2020
And I’m certain you and MAGA will provide any supporting evidence of the cheating just like in 2020, right?
Bobcat
Level2
Level2

Post by Bobcat »

MGR has 10 hours a day to post here. Must have lost his job during the Biden administration.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

AGS down hard

Does anyone talk FCS football on here?

Kind of slow
kalm
Supporter
Supporter