UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: Trump vs Harris

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:32 am
UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 9:52 am

Should we believe Gold Star families like those of Pfc. John Hart and Lance Cpl. Travis Desiato too? Or only Gold Star families that support donOLD?

Taking and publishing photos isn't the problem. The problem is using the photo(s) (or video) for campaign purposes. I asked bobskat if the photos he posted were used during campaigns - he disappeared without answering. That argument is another example of the fallacious MAQA yahoo belief that donOLD is being persecuted for only doing what presidents before him also did.

biden simply implemented donOLD's Afghanistan withdrawal plan. biden owns the results but donOLD and MAQA yahoos criticizing the results is ironic as hell.

One of the most interesting things about donOLD is that nearly every criticism he and his MAQA yahoo supporters use against his opponents applies to him as well.
Have they been used for campaign purposes?

Also, nice try on Biden bungling Afghanistan all by himself.
Used for campaign purposes? Like donOLD did when he posted video of him at Arlington with the Gold Star families in a tiktok campaign ad? Complaining that donOLD's opponents have politicized the Gold Star families is :rofl:

donOLD's mistakes leading up to the withdrawal disaster are well documented from the withdrawal plan itself to releasing nearly 5,000 Taliban prisoners. biden implement donOLD's plan so he owns the results but donOLD and MAQA yahoo criticism is hypocritical. Don't be lazy, stop reading the propaganda in MAQA yahoo echo chambers and do a little research.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Dragging Harris into a place honoring dead Vets is like pulling Kalm and houndy into church … not happening
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 12:02 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:32 am

Have they been used for campaign purposes?

Also, nice try on Biden bungling Afghanistan all by himself.
Used for campaign purposes? Like donOLD did when he posted video of him at Arlington with the Gold Star families in a tiktok campaign ad? Complaining that donOLD's opponents have politicized the Gold Star families is :rofl:

donOLD's mistakes leading up to the withdrawal disaster are well documented from the withdrawal plan itself to releasing nearly 5,000 Taliban prisoners. biden implement donOLD's plan so he owns the results but donOLD and MAQA yahoo criticism is hypocritical. Don't be lazy, stop reading the propaganda in MAQA yahoo echo chambers and do a little research.
I never said they politicized Myron, I said they ignored. Used people that were not at the ceremony to discredit the real life accounting of the Gold Star families.

In regards to Afghanistan, nope. Spin all you want, Biden owns that fuck up.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Trump vs Harris

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 12:02 pm

I never said they politicized Myron, I said they ignored. Used people that were not at the ceremony to discredit the real life accounting of the Gold Star families.

To answer your question, yes, they were used for political purposes.

Reading is fundamental. I didn’t say biden didn’t own the Afghan withdrawal. In fact I explicitly stated that he did. The humor/hypocrisy is donOLD and MAQA yahoos criticizing him for it when donOLD contributed to the fvckup by coming up with the shortsighted and stupid plan in the first place and then compounding the error by forcing the release of thousands of taliban prisoners. I wonder if any of those prisoners trump got released were involved in killing innocent people during and after the withdrawal?

Once again, donOLD and his MAQA yahoos don’t have the moral high ground and their criticisms can be used against them. It’s a common theme.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:49 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:

Reading is fundamental. I didn’t say biden didn’t own the Afghan withdrawal. In fact I explicitly stated that he did. The humor/hypocrisy is donOLD and MAQA yahoos criticizing him for it when donOLD contributed to the fvckup by coming up with the shortsighted and stupid plan in the first place and then compounding the error by forcing the release of thousands of taliban prisoners. I wonder if any of those prisoners trump got released were involved in killing innocent people during and after the withdrawal?

Once again, donOLD and his MAQA yahoos don’t have the moral high ground and their criticisms can be used against them. It’s a common theme.
Shortsighted and stupid. Yes. It had never been talked about before. Bringing troops home. How dare impulsive Donald!

Biden had a May 31st deadline that he pushed to September to prepare. Are you saying Team Biden used Trump's MPP from Microsoft Project and that is the cause of the failure? I'm having trouble figuring out how Trump's "plan" was used by Biden.
Last edited by SeattleGriz on Mon Sep 02, 2024 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 12:28 pm Dragging Harris into a place honoring dead Vets is like pulling Kalm and houndy into church … not happening
Why would you think I’d have to be dragged? I was confirmed a Lutheran and find the teachings of Jesus thoughtful and full of wisdom.

And which church? Or do you think God only endorses the Christian church? And if so, which Christian church?
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:59 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 12:28 pm Dragging Harris into a place honoring dead Vets is like pulling Kalm and houndy into church … not happening
Why would you think I’d have to be dragged? I was confirmed a Lutheran and find the teachings of Jesus thoughtful and full of wisdom.

And which church? Or do you think God only endorses the Christian church? And if so, which Christian church?
When was the last time you attended a Christian church?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 2:04 pm
kalm wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:59 pm

Last January for a friend’s funeral.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 2:08 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 2:04 pm

Last January for a friend’s funeral.
So, metaphorically dragged there.

You go to any Christian churches of your own accord.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote:
kalm wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:59 pm Why would you think I’d have to be dragged? I was confirmed a Lutheran and find the teachings of Jesus thoughtful and full of wisdom.

Why do you have to go to a Christian church or any place of worship to commune with God? I feel closer to God on a mountaintop or next to a waterfall than I am in a church.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 2:59 pm
SeattleGriz wrote:
Why do you have to go to a Christian church or any place of worship to commune with God? I feel closer to God on a mountaintop or next to a waterfall than I am in a church.

Because Klam made specific reference to it. What are you saying?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:54 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:49 pm

Shortsighted and stupid. Yes. It had never been talked about before. Bringing troops home. How dare impulsive Donald!

Biden had a May 31st deadline that he pushed to September to prepare. Are you saying Team Biden used Trump's MPP from Microsoft Project and that is the cause of the failure? I'm having trouble figuring out how Trump's "plan" was used by Biden.
The Doha agreement negotiated by donOLD and implemented by biden - Agreement for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan

Including the release of nearly 5,000 Taliban which is common knowledge and you seem to want to gloss over or pretend didn't happen under trump's watch.

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:09 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:54 pm

The Doha agreement negotiated by donOLD and implemented by biden - Agreement for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan

Including the release of nearly 5,000 Taliban which is common knowledge and you seem to want to gloss over or pretend didn't happen under trump's watch.
And what the fuck about the release? You tell me how "the plan" changed? Can you quantify your claims?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:02 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 2:59 pm

You’re really struggling with comprehension today. CH referenced me going to a church out of the blue. I replied sincerely.

I’m not a Christian so while I have no issue with it, I typically don’t see a need to go to a Christian church. I certainly wasn’t dragged to my friend’s funeral. What a shitty thing to say. Perhaps you need to visit a church soon?

Like UNI I prefer to worship under the Church of the Blue Dome.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:16 pm
UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:09 pm

And what the fuck about the release? You tell me how "the plan" changed? Can you quantify your claims?
You don't think releasing nearly 5,000 taliban, many of them hardened fighters, didn't help the taliban take over Kabul and do what they did? I can't provide explicit proof that it did but you'd have to be completely devoid of common sense or an utterly biased partisan hack to not see the connection.

I don't think the plan changed significantly because that would have required renegotiating with the taliban and delayed the withdrawal further. biden wanted out of Afghanistan as badly as trump did.

What claims?

SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:21 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:02 pm

You’re really struggling with comprehension today. CH referenced me going to a church out of the blue. I replied sincerely.

I’m not a Christian so while I have no issue with it, I typically don’t see a need to go to a Christian church. I certainly wasn’t dragged to my friend’s funeral. What a shitty thing to say. Perhaps you need to visit a church soon?

I'm sorry you are so touchy over being asked clarifying questions. I had not disparaged anyone, but you were fine with impugning.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

UNI88 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:26 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:16 pm

You don't think releasing nearly 5,000 taliban, many of them hardened fighters, didn't help the taliban take over Kabul and do what they did? I can't provide explicit proof that it did but you'd have to be completely devoid of common sense or an utterly biased partisan hack to not see the connection.

I don't think the plan changed significantly because that would have required renegotiating with the taliban and delayed the withdrawal further. biden wanted out of Afghanistan as badly as trump did.

What claims?
Whoa, whoa. First it was fact, now it's "don't you think?"

Holy fucking shit. You want me to say Trump sucked by this % because of your feelz?

I've been telling you. TDS will devour your soul.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

Who the fuck is running the country?

GannonFan? Care to enlighten us as you will vote for Kamala, policy unseen. Help us out bro.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:32 pm
kalm wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:21 pm

I'm sorry you are so touchy over being asked clarifying questions. I had not disparaged anyone, but you were fine with impugning.
Accusing someone of having to be dragged to an old friend’s funeral is such a Christian thing to say.

Oops! Oh that’s right! I forgot you don’t like being judged. :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:31 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:32 pm

Accusing someone of having to be dragged to an old friend’s funeral is such a Christian thing to say.

Had your friends funeral not been in that particular church, would you have attended service on your own?
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 8:02 pm
kalm wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:31 pm

Had your friends funeral not been in that particular church, would you have attended service on your own?
No and I already explained why. I HAVE honestly thought about attending a Unitarian Church service and/or a service at the local Buddhist Temple.

Does that count?
houndawg
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: SIU
A.K.A.: houndawg

Post by houndawg »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 5:13 am
UNI88 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:18 am

I'm okay with the bolded and if trump wins I want Democrats to keep the Senate and/or take the House. I don't like either party controlling both the executive and legislative branches.

I disagree that she's too stupid. I think she's quite capable and more intelligent than donOLD. She certainly didn't start life on 3rd base the way did and she was probably actually disciplined as a child so she has less of s sense of entitlement. :D
If she’s smarter than old Don, she certainly has demonstrated it yet

And being black, and a female, at least started life on second base
yes, we think so too. :mrgreen:
You matter. Unless you multiply yourself by c squared. Then you energy.

"I really love America. I just don't know how to get there anymore."John Prine
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

The ride on this struggle bus is getting bumpier. Wellness check, anyone?
The words below were taken verbatim from a campaign speech former President Donald Trump delivered in Potterville, Michigan, Thursday when he was attempting, at least initially, to criticize Kamala Harris’ record in San Francisco, presumably referring to her tenure as district attorney there:

“She destroyed the city of San Francisco, it’s — and I own a big building there — it’s no — I shouldn’t talk about this but that’s OK I don’t give a damn because this is what I’m doing. I should say it’s the finest city in the world — sell and get the hell out of there, right? But I can’t do that. I don’t care, you know? I lost billions of dollars, billions of dollars. You know, somebody said, ‘What do you think you lost?’ I said, ‘Probably two, three billion. That’s OK, I don’t care.’ They say, ‘You think you’d do it again?’ And that’s the least of it. Nobody. They always say, I don’t know if you know. Lincoln was horribly treated. Uh, Jefferson was pretty horribly. Andrew Jackson they say was the worst of all, that he was treated worse than any other president. I said, ‘Do that study again, because I think there’s nobody close to Trump.’ I even got shot! And who the hell knows where that came from, right?”
https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opi ... rcna168979
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:40 am The ride on this struggle bus is getting bumpier. Wellness check, anyone?
The words below were taken verbatim from a campaign speech former President Donald Trump delivered in Potterville, Michigan, Thursday when he was attempting, at least initially, to criticize Kamala Harris’ record in San Francisco, presumably referring to her tenure as district attorney there:

“She destroyed the city of San Francisco, it’s — and I own a big building there — it’s no — I shouldn’t talk about this but that’s OK I don’t give a damn because this is what I’m doing. I should say it’s the finest city in the world — sell and get the hell out of there, right? But I can’t do that. I don’t care, you know? I lost billions of dollars, billions of dollars. You know, somebody said, ‘What do you think you lost?’ I said, ‘Probably two, three billion. That’s OK, I don’t care.’ They say, ‘You think you’d do it again?’ And that’s the least of it. Nobody. They always say, I don’t know if you know. Lincoln was horribly treated. Uh, Jefferson was pretty horribly. Andrew Jackson they say was the worst of all, that he was treated worse than any other president. I said, ‘Do that study again, because I think there’s nobody close to Trump.’ I even got shot! And who the hell knows where that came from, right?”
A once beautiful city totally destroyed by leftist woke devil worshiping Democrats….

NFL rookie shot in broad daylight robbery attempt the other day … very lucky to be alive

This is what happens when idiot ideology takes over and Kamela is all about this non sense
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 7:34 am
kalm wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 6:40 am The ride on this struggle bus is getting bumpier. Wellness check, anyone?

A once beautiful city totally destroyed by leftist woke devil worshiping Democrats….

NFL rookie shot in broad daylight robbery attempt the other day … very lucky to be alive

This is what happens when idiot ideology takes over and Kamela is all about this non sense
One might think the devil would be anything but woke.