UNI88
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: UNI

Re: The Ukraine Crisis

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:37 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:31 am
How does attacking the source (Politico) when you can't refute the information fit into the list of logical fallacies and denial, denial of impact, blameshifting that you like to trot out?

Did kalm make claims F-16s tipping the war or is it more made up BS like your claims that I made untrue posts about Covington catholic?
You know what you said!

Klam flipped me shit because I pointed out the high maintenance cost of keeping them serviceable. This wasn't a service issue, but his belief they would turn the war were...wrong.

It's another example in how Ukraine is given equipment, but at a much more inferior level to Russian capabilities.

Now you see this awful loss due to inexperience.
You think I said something about Covington then quote it because I think I said very little about Covington. I think you're pulling sh!t out of your ass. Prove me wrong.
Being wrong about a topic is called post partisanism - kalm

MAQA - putting the Q into qrazy qanon qonspiracy theories since 2015.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3
I am a fan of: DELAWARE

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:36 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 5:58 pm

It's because they won't educate themselves. Too lazy.
Her ya go.

And make sure you read the entire peace. It’s a good primer for how MAGA is being manipulated.

After all, you wouldn’t want to be accused as lazy, would ya?
The pamphlet distributed at the “peace in Ukraine” conference illustrates how “corrupt authoritarians are accessing and abusing our system to undermine U.S. national security,” said Kristofer Harrison, who was a Defense and State Department adviser during the George W. Bush administration.

Ian Brzezinski, former deputy assistant secretary of defense for Europe and NATO policy under Bush, said of the pamphlet: “It looks like it was written by the Kremlin.”
Vladimir Putin and Viktor Orbán

Orban (left), shown with Russian President Vladimir Putin in July, is one “tool” of a broader Russian influence campaign that’s reached deep into Washington’s corridors of power, said Ian Brzezinski, former deputy assistant secretary of defense for Europe and NATO policy in the George W. Bush administration. | Alexander Nemenov/AFP via Getty Images
Orbán is one “tool” of a broader Russian influence campaign that’s reached deep into Washington’s corridors of power, said Brzezinski. He pointed to the recent comments from the House Intelligence and Foreign Relations Committee chairs, both Republicans, that Russian propaganda has influenced the party’s base.
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/09/0 ... 8TGMRSDo_Q
Tried to read that nonsense and I didn’t make it pass this

“how “corrupt authoritarians are accessing and abusing our system to undermine U.S. national security,” said Kristofer Harrison”

That would be the lying dim Democrats and the 4th estate that kept the lid on Jobozo Biden and his dementia, putting every American at risk
kalm
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Eastern
A.K.A.: Humus The Proud

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:37 pm
UNI88 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 11:31 am

How does attacking the source (Politico) when you can't refute the information fit into the list of logical fallacies and denial, denial of impact, blameshifting that you like to trot out?

Did kalm make claiims F-16s tipping the war or is it more made up BS like your claims that I made untrue posts about Covington catholic?
You know what you said!

Klam flipped me shit because I pointed out the high maintenance cost of keeping them serviceable. This wasn't a service issue, but his belief they would turn the war were...wrong.

It's another example in how Ukraine is given equipment, but at a much more inferior level to Russian capabilities.

Now you see this awful loss due to inexperience.
Show me where I said they’d turn the war. And how quickly that would happen? And how they’d be used? Pretty sure this started with me simply wondering why they haven’t been used, while replying to Skelly’s post about UKR attacking on Russian soil.

What’s great is watching you spend all this time trolling and when you don’t get the response you’re after, you just make up shit about what was said. :lol:

And to think some people get paid to do this. Maybe there are classes you can take to improve your skills so you can get compensated for your efforts and time?

How is the mighty Russian army faring with their three day war against an inferior opponent? :lol:
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 5:05 am
kalm wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:36 am

Her ya go.

And make sure you read the entire peace. It’s a good primer for how MAGA is being manipulated.

After all, you wouldn’t want to be accused as lazy, would ya?

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/09/0 ... 8TGMRSDo_Q

“how “corrupt authoritarians are accessing and abusing our system to undermine U.S. national security,” said Kristofer Harrison”

That would be the lying dim Democrats and the 4th estate that kept the lid on Jobozo Biden and his dementia, putting every American at risk
I’m sorry you struggle at reading.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter
I am a fan of: Montana
A.K.A.: PhxGriz

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:34 pm
SeattleGriz wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 7:35 pm

What jets? You think a couple of jets will matter?

What do you suppose the skill level of guys who've trained for 6 months will look like.

Jesus. You fall for everything stupid. Just stop.
How silly of me. There’s no way they haven’t already received training in advance and no way they have existing pilots with experience to help speed up engagement. After all, it took us 6-9 whole months to train pilots with zero to minimal training during WWII. NATO never thought of this or just turned over $30 million aircraft knowing they’d be immediately shot out of the sky.
This you? Shooting down your own jet never looks good. The pilot that died was one of their most experienced.

Seems NATO knew, but you didn't. Just keep piling on the bodies Zelensky, they're not my kids! All good.
Everything is better with SeattleGriz
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 9:06 am
kalm wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:34 pm

How silly of me. There’s no way they haven’t already received training in advance and no way they have existing pilots with experience to help speed up engagement. After all, it took us 6-9 whole months to train pilots with zero to minimal training during WWII. NATO never thought of this or just turned over $30 million aircraft knowing they’d be immediately shot out of the sky.
This you? Shooting down your own jet never looks good. The pilot that died was one of their most experienced.

Seems NATO knew, but you didn't. Just keep piling on the bodies Zelensky, they're not my kids! All good.
Yep. Notice where I didn’t predict anything other than the advantage of having the equipment.

Just keep piling up the bodies on both sides along with the abducted Ukrainian children Putin boy. :lol:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 9:55 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 9:06 am

Yep. Notice where I didn’t predict anything other than the advantage of having the equipment.

Just keep piling up the bodies on both sides along with the abducted Ukrainian children Putin boy. :lol:
You also predicted the training would be sufficient and NATO knew better. Wrong.

Abducted Ukrainian children. :ohno: Just wow. Case rested. You just keep proving my point over and over.
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:35 am
kalm wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 9:55 am

You also predicted the training would be sufficient and NATO knew better. Wrong.

Abducted Ukrainian children. :ohno: Just wow. Case rested. You just keep proving my point over and over.
I never used the word sufficient. I made fun of you for implying no one at NATO anticipated the need for training or repairs. :lol:

So you weren’t even aware of the Ukrainian children?

JFC, Russia admits to it.
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:45 am
SeattleGriz wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:35 am

I never used the word sufficient. I made fun of you for implying no one at NATO anticipated the need for training or repairs. :lol:

So you weren’t even aware of the Ukrainian children?

JFC, Russia admits to it.
Well, after shooting down an F16 in the first battle, I'd guess NATO doesn't know shit. My track record is far better.
Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

kalm wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:21 am
Caribbean Hen wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 5:05 am

I’m sorry you struggle at reading.
I’m sorry you struggle with thinking
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

A side effect to our unlimited support of what Netanyahu has done.

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

kalm wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 1:03 pm A side effect to our unlimited support of what Netanyahu has done.

What countries is he referring to? And what proof does he have that it has anything to do with Israel? Heck, you could make the argument that our inability to remove Russia from Ukraine (after being unable to persuade them not to attack in the first place) is more of a push for countries closer geographically with China to look towards aligning with China. If we aren't able to project force and pressure from a distance and stop a menacing large country from trying to gobble up a smaller neighbor, then why would a small country near China think we'll be able to protect them from China?

As for cutting bait and leaving Israel to whatever, how would that improve our international standing? If Israel is wiped off the map and millions are killed, how does that make us look better and to whom? And then when we need an ally in the Middle East to give Iran pause, and Israel no longer exists, who do we turn to?

Two twitter posts that don't signify any deep thought on the matter other than to make a post and throw it over the wall. And now you've done the same mental laziness. :coffee:
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

GannonFan wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 1:59 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 1:03 pm A side effect to our unlimited support of what Netanyahu has done.

What countries is he referring to? And what proof does he have that it has anything to do with Israel? Heck, you could make the argument that our inability to remove Russia from Ukraine (after being unable to persuade them not to attack in the first place) is more of a push for countries closer geographically with China to look towards aligning with China. If we aren't able to project force and pressure from a distance and stop a menacing large country from trying to gobble up a smaller neighbor, then why would a small country near China think we'll be able to protect them from China?

As for cutting bait and leaving Israel to whatever, how would that improve our international standing? If Israel is wiped off the map and millions are killed, how does that make us look better and to whom? And then when we need an ally in the Middle East to give Iran pause, and Israel no longer exists, who do we turn to?

Two twitter posts that don't signify any deep thought on the matter other than to make a post and throw it over the wall. And now you've done the same mental laziness. :coffee:
And how is cutting bait and wishing Israel luck different from what MAQA yahoos want to do with Ukraine?

Populists want to follow trump's lead and placate putin, progressives want to follow the mob's lead and placate hamas?

GannonFan
Level5
Level5
I am a fan of: Delaware
A.K.A.: Non-Partisan Hack

Post by GannonFan »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 2:20 pm

And how is cutting bait and wishing Israel luck different from what MAQA yahoos want to do with Ukraine?

Populists want to follow trump's lead and placate putin, progressives want to follow the mob's lead and placate hamas?
Yes, both sides are wrong in whichever instance you talk about.
Proud Member of the Blue Hen Nation
Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

Exactly we should get out of both and seal down this country, keeping our money here and not overseas
kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

Are you seriously arguing our international standing and support of Israel in this war with a straight face? :shock:

Or that it’s an all or nothing situation with continuing support? Give them everything they demand with zero strings attached or…nothing?

Besides it doesn’t always have to be about strategy. We can chose to, you know, also do the right thing…as leaders of the international community and such.

Neither Stoller or Greenwald are ever lazy in their research or facts. Like them or not, they’re both highly prolific writers with decades of experience. You just might have to dig deeper to find the supporting facts than just a tweet. That is, if you’re not too lazy to do so. :rofl:

You seem rather angry about this. Relax Francis.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 3:47 pm

Are you seriously arguing our international standing and support of Israel in this war with a straight face? :shock:

Or that it’s an all or nothing situation with continuing support? Give them everything they demand with zero strings attached or…nothing?

Besides it doesn’t always have to be about strategy. We can chose to, you know, also do the right thing…as leaders of the international community and such.

Neither Stoller or Greenwald are ever lazy in their research or facts. Like them or not, they’re both highly prolific writers with decades of experience. You just might have to dig deeper to find the supporting facts than just a tweet. That is, if you’re not too lazy to do so. :rofl:

This is foolish or lazy statement (take your pick):
"Israel is a horrible ally for the U.S. and costs us dearly. It’s a small irrelevant country for which we’re sacrificing prestige and treasure. For no reason. We should cut bait and wish them luck."

kalm
Supporter
Supporter

Post by kalm »

UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:00 pm
kalm wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 3:47 pm

"Israel is a horrible ally for the U.S. and costs us dearly. It’s a small irrelevant country for which we’re sacrificing prestige and treasure. For no reason. We should cut bait and wish them luck."
I disagree.

How is Israel making the Middle East safer or improving our world standing with a 40,000 to one kill ratio around 25k of which are kids and women?

We’re supposedly the good guys, remember?
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

kalm wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:31 pm
UNI88 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:00 pm
I disagree.

How is Israel making the Middle East safer or improving our world standing with a 40,000 to one kill ratio around 25k of which are kids and women?

We’re supposedly the good guys, remember?
It's foolish or lazy because Israel is not irrelevant. Cutting bait and wishing them luck likely has dire consequences in the Middle East, especially Iran as I believe Ganny mentioned.

It was a clickbait statement worthy of tucker not a serious journalist.

Caribbean Hen
Level3
Level3

Post by Caribbean Hen »

Add Jews to the ever growing list of people Kalm hates
Bobcat
Level2
Level2
I am a fan of: NDSU

Post by Bobcat »

Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:50 pm Add Jews to the ever growing list of people Kalm hates
Should change his screen name to KKKalm
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

but Trump! :crybaby:
SeattleGriz
Supporter
Supporter

Post by SeattleGriz »

You've screwed the pooch with your usual belief that Ukraine was only a problem once the SMO started, but are finally seeing what I have to battle on a daily basis.
UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

BobsKKKat wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:52 pm
Caribbean Hen wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:50 pm Add Jews to the ever growing list of people Kalm hates
Should change his screen name to KKKalm
He'll fit right in with you and BDKKKaren.

UNI88
Supporter
Supporter

Post by UNI88 »

SeattleGriz wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 4:54 pm

but Trump! :crybaby:
Well aren't you the sensitive little snowflake. Do you cry yourself to sleep on your fainting couch every time trump is criticized or do you follow jd's lead to "blow" off steam?

I'm not sure which is worse - following doneOLD's or the woke mob's lead.